PDA

View Full Version : Skills with no effect, please help add to the list!

Globbyastro
April 3rd, 2016, 10:33 AM
I am about to go through the full job skill tree of all classes to get a list of skills missing descriptions and need your help.

I plan to list Class, Job, the current skill description, the previous skill description from plus and whether or not it has any effect. Obviously, I do not have time to play through every class and job in their entirety and therefor, I need YOUR help.

Any skill with no effect, please list it in this thread in the following format:
Race, Class, Job, Skill Name, What it's description is if anything, what it ACTUALLY does (if different from the description)

Any help in this would be greatly appreciated. As for the Previous Skill Descriptions, I currently have korean to english translations from PLUS for a few classes, but not all of them, if anyone has more resources that would help, it would be greatly appreciated!!

Fighter

Fighter's Blessing: No description
Doom Burst: Doesn't work, should reflect damage
Spirit Aid: No description

Rogue

Rogue's Blessing: No description
Sand Spray: No description
Piercing Shot: Skill doesn't work most of the times
Heart Blast: Says that it deals $UnitDate$ damage
Nature's Aid: No description
Sudden Raid: No description, supposed to be: Attacks from Stealth to inflict damage x with a chance of stun for y.
Nature's Aid: No description

Mage

Mage's Blessing: No description
Intelligence: No description
Bless Heart: No description
Bless Vital: No description
Wisdom: No description
Robe Expertise: No description
Blood Stream: No description
Heal: No description
Enhanced MP: No description
Berceuse: No description
Shrewd Spell: No description & no effect, supposed to increase cast speed.
Turn Undead: Doesn't work most of the time.
Heal: No description
Great Heal: No description
Fast Heal: No description
Group Heal: No description
Holy Barrier: No description
Wizardry: No description
Might: No description
Shield: No description
Sacrifice: No description
Might: No description
Shield: No description
Spell Craft: No description
Tranquility: No description
Transfer Mana: No description
Shield of Justice: No description
Holy Taker: No description
Holy Earthquake: No description
Mind Barrier: No description
Spell Craft: No description

Majin

Armoured Bout: No description, should state an increase of physical defense.
Nightmare: No description: Puts target to sleep for x seconds.
Soul Charge 2: No description: Restores mana of yourself and party members by x.
Dead Eye 2+: No description: Critical Damage for x with low chance of sleep y.
Blessing Parsaikia: Description: Power of Demon Lord Parsaikia, supposed to be Buff of Hellbringer Corruption
Power of Lupia: is referred to as Power of Mephistopheles

GodofGames
April 4th, 2016, 04:58 AM
mage
berceuse-no text. show no effect when used on a mob.
mage blessing.-no text. but it does give int stats.

wizard.
bloodstream. no text. works on mob.

CountLudovici
April 4th, 2016, 05:12 AM
Elf/Human - Mage

To add:
Berceuse/(Tearjerker), just read that it was supposed to put monsters to sleep, doesn`t seem to be doing anything at the moment
Mage`s Blessing, description missing and i rly dont see the int stat increase o.o

Bless Hearts description is also missing but once you cast it the buff icon will let you know that its purpose is to accelerate HP recovery ^^

XRakuj
April 4th, 2016, 11:01 AM
Rouge/Voyager/Archer:

Rouge's Blessing:No skill Description
Sand Spray:No Skill Description
Piercing Shot: Skill doesn't work most of the times

Mage/Wizard/Monk:

Mage's Blessing:No description
Intelligence:No description
Bless Heart:No description
Bless Vital: No description
Wisdom:No description
Robe Expertise:No description
Blood Stream:No description
HealNo description
Enhanced MP:No description
Berceuse:No description

Fighter:

Fighter's Blessing:No description

Artenie
April 4th, 2016, 01:42 PM
Majins:

Armored Bout: No description, should state an increase of physical defense.

That's actually the only one without a description.

Aureluxe
April 4th, 2016, 02:18 PM
Rogue/Ruffian:

Heart Blast says that it deals $UnitDate$ damage.

SaiHira
April 4th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Priest
Turn Undead - Doesn't work most of the time
... usually works when out of battle
But it rarely works when you're currently battling

Shrewd Spell - no description... not sure if it increases cast speed at all

AshleyMD
April 4th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Race: Majin
Class:all
Job: all
Skill Name:Nightmare
What it's description:Blank
what it actually does: Put's target to sleep for x secs

Skill Name:Soul charge 2
what it actually does:restores mana of yourself and party members by x

Skill Name:dead eye 2+
what it actually does: critical damage for x with low chance of sleep y

Skill Name:Blessing Parsaikia
What it's description: power of demon lord parsaikia
what it actually does: buff of Hellbringer corruption

Race:elf
Class:rogue
Job: temper master, rune walker, scout
Skill Name:natures aid
what it actually does: No clue

Race: elf/human
Class:rogue
Skill Name:rogues blessing
what it actually does: increases acc,crit,dodge, and dex

Race: Human
Class: rogue
Job: Assassin ,blade taker
Skill Name:Sudden Raid
what it actually does: attacks from stealth to inflict damage x with a chance of stun for x

Artenie
April 5th, 2016, 01:53 AM
Well apparently I was completely wrong about the Majin skills. x.x

Meckachan
April 5th, 2016, 12:09 PM
Fighter:
Doom Burst: Doesn't work, should reflect the damage.

Kamuisama
April 8th, 2016, 02:59 PM
what about missing class passive skill? Or has it been completely removed from this game?

Skelduzz
April 9th, 2016, 04:35 AM
Fighter - Deep Risen spin deals 0 damage

Holymonsta
April 9th, 2016, 06:14 AM
Please test, for those mages

Turn Undead - Does not work if caster and/or monster is moving. Only works when caster and/or monsters is stationery.

For Majin

Battle Heal - Is not self casting if target is not friendly, unlike Mages' heals.

Holymonsta
April 10th, 2016, 12:57 AM
Please test, for those mages

Turn Undead - Does not work if caster and/or monster is moving. Only works when caster and/or monsters is stationery.
Cripple - Monks Job (lv 40) gets this skill but you can't learn the skill as the minimum level requirement is lv 75 for Cripple Lv1.

For Majin

Battle Heal - Is not self casting if target is not friendly, unlike Mages' heals.

Holymonsta
April 10th, 2016, 03:05 AM
Sorry for the spam but the forum works this way. You can only edit your own post once and you are unable to delete your own post. Hence I'm forced to spam, in a way... >.>

Mage:

[Tested]
Bless Heart: Increases the HP Recovery of all party members by xxx for xxx minutes. Casting time - xxx seconds.
Bless Vital: Increases the Max HP of the target by xxx for xxx minutes. Casting time - xxx seconds. Range - xxx metres.
Blood Stream: Sacrifices xxx HP and converts into xxx MP. Casting time - xxx seconds.
Enhanced MP: Increases max MP by xxx.
Fast Heal: Swiftly heals the target for xxx HP. Casting time - xxx seconds. Range - xxx metres.
Heal: Restore xxx HP to the target. Casting time - xxx seconds. Range - xxx metres.
Intelligence: Increase the Intelligence of the target by xxx for xxx minutes. Casting time - xxx seconds. Range - xxx metres.
Reverse: A more suitable name would be Revive?
Robe Expertise: Increases physical defense by xxx% when wearing full set of robes.
Shield: Increases the Physical Defense of all party members by xxx for xxx minutes. Casting time - xxx seconds.
Wisdom: Increases the Wisdom of the target by xxx for xxx minutes. Casting time - xxx seconds. Range - xxx metres.

[Untested]
Great Heal: Restore xxx HP to the target. Casting time - xxx seconds. Range - xxx metres.
Group Heal: Restore xxx HP to all party members within xxx metres. Casting time - xxx seconds.
Holy Barrier: Protects the target for xxx seconds. Affected target takes no damage of all kind and is immuned to positive and negative buffs. Casting time - xxx seconds. Range - xxx metres.
Holy Earthquake: Smash your staff into the ground, dealing xxx magical damage to all enemies within xxx metres. Has a xxx% chance to Stun all affected targets for xxx seconds. Casting time - xxx seconds. Range - xxx metres.
Might: Increases the Physical Attack Power of target by xxx% for xxx minutes. Casting time - xxx seconds. Range - xxx metres.
Mind Barrier: Increases Magical Defense of all party members by xxx for xxx seconds. Casting time - xxx seconds.
Spell Craft: Increases your magical attack power by xxx%.
Tranquility: Has a xxx% chance to put all targets within xxx metres to sleep for xxx seconds. Casting time - xxx seconds. Range - xxx metres.
Transfer Mana: Transfer xxx MP to the target. Casting time - xxx seconds. Range - xxx metres.
Wizardry: Increases your Magical Attack Power by xxx% for xxx minutes. Casting time - xxx seconds.

[Unknown Effects]
Berceuse: a more suitable name is Lullaby? Sings a magical lullaby that has a xxx% of chance to make your target sleep for xxx seconds. Casting time - xxx seconds. Range - xxx metres.
Shrewd Spell: Increases the Casting Speed of all party members by xxx for xxx minutes. Casting time - xxx seconds.

[No Description]
Holy Taker: No description
Mage's Blessing: No description
Sacrifice: No description
Shield of Justice: No description

[Issues]
Turn Undead: Does not work if caster and/or monster is moving. Only works when caster and/or monsters is stationery.
Cripple: Monks Job (Lv 40) gets this skill but you can't learn the skill as the minimum level requirement is Lv 75 for Cripple Lv1.

Note:
[Untested] = I have no toon to test the skill personally or have a friend with a toon that has that skill
[Unknown Effect] = The skill has a unknown effect when used

Aerondo
April 12th, 2016, 06:04 AM
Actually most skill that has a long time cast animation (ex, piercing shot, turn undead, even holy barrier, etc) will fail if the caster or target move a few distance away. I wonder if this keeps happening. Then there will be no more Grand Masters out there..

And I believe this issue is also connected to those skill casting auto cancel when the target is out of range when skill was being casted.

I really hope this is only a bug and will be fixed because some classes got a lots of disadvantages if this is how this game works.

Mcelusalbetcji3
April 12th, 2016, 10:12 AM
i would suggest fast heal should have 1,2s cooldown.
3s cooldown is no different from the normal heal i think.

Kamuisama
April 12th, 2016, 01:27 PM
i would suggest fast heal should have 1,2s cooldown.
3s cooldown is no different from the normal heal i think.

I totally agree with this.. or 1.4s like what I read on Luna wiki page.. 3s is not fast enough while normal Heal cooldown is only 4s.

AshleyMD
April 15th, 2016, 08:06 AM
Race:Majin
Skill: Nightmare
Majin, Nightmare does not work what so ever, it has no description and is originally listed to sleep targets. It however does nothing.

BriskinBreeze
April 19th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Fighter-Guard: The skill attract says it lowers all defense by 4% then later on as you level the skill the debuff increases to 8% lower defense. From my experience with the skill the debuff doesn't seem to work. Also, attract circle needs some improvement because it only seems to hold aggro for a random amount of time and sometimes mobs even go back even when I just used the skill.

Domq
April 19th, 2016, 12:56 PM
I totally agree with this.. or 1.4s like what I read on Luna wiki page.. 3s is not fast enough while normal Heal cooldown is only 4s.

http://lunaonline.wikia.com/wiki/Fast_Heal

I think so, yes (scroll right to see the CD). I hope they keep it the way it was before.