PDA

View Full Version : Having issues with the lovers actions.

WriterjsylH0MhU
April 3rd, 2016, 01:16 PM
I am now matched up as well as soul mates with someone and am trying to use the lovers action. I understand that some take match points but the first two don't have any requirements except to be lovers. When I try to do one of them it says waiting for confirmation and then immediately refuses the invitation, and my lover has tried it and I didn't get the invitation either. How do I fix this? Any help would be appreciated.

WriterjsylH0MhU
April 3rd, 2016, 02:58 PM
I am now matched up as well as soul mates with someone and am trying to use the lovers action. I understand that some take match points but the first two don't have any requirements except to be lovers. When I try to do one of them it says waiting for confirmation and then immediately refuses the invitation, and my lover has tried it and I didn't get the invitation either. How do I fix this? Any help would be appreciated.

I also cannot do any trades as it's immediately rejecting it as well.

PunDragon
April 4th, 2016, 10:12 AM
For the trades, I'd check settings to make sure that you have "Show Other Players" and "Accept Trades" (or something like that) both activated. If it still fails, try sending an official ticket. If I were you, I'd make sure that your SM also has his/her settings fixed up. Best of luck

PunDragon
April 4th, 2016, 10:13 AM
I know for sure that the couple princess mount emote requires 900-ish Match Points, if that's what you were talking about.