PDA

View Full Version : Autobot Guide

Aureluxe
April 4th, 2016, 12:27 AM
A lot of people seem to be having trouble with the bot system, so I made a crappy little MS Paint diagram for you guys c:

http://i.imgur.com/coAEsJD.png

If you have any questions or don't understand something, feel free to ask. My people skills aren't the greatest so I may have explained poorly. ^-^

Lanceabaog8Dntv
April 4th, 2016, 10:53 AM
A lot of people seem to be having trouble with the bot system, so I made a crappy little MS Paint diagram for you guys c:

http://i.imgur.com/coAEsJD.png

If you have any questions or don't understand something, feel free to ask. My people skills aren't the greatest so I may have explained poorly. ^-^

I followed your guide but is it correct here? because it rarely even use the skills i set up
http://i67.tinypic.com/30c7olh.png

Globbyastro
April 4th, 2016, 11:04 AM
Having all skills set to the same time will cause issues for some, if the cast time+cool down is faster than 1 second for multiple skills listed at 1 second, the top left bot skill will supercede the rest.

Aureluxe
April 4th, 2016, 11:13 AM
@Globby
Ah, yeah. My cooldowns are fairly quick, so I have to set them to 1 just to keep up. I tried incrementing them by cooldown length, but it just made the whole process slower. The bot also simply doesn't use skills as fast as you would without botting.

@Lance
Perhaps try lengthening the cast frequency to match the cooldowns of each skill? Also, be aware that if you have Only Kill Quest Monsters enabled, sometimes a monster will be attacking you that isn't a quest monster and your bot doesn't target it so it ends up killing you. xP Just something to keep in mind for long periods of botting afk.

Also just noticed all these mistakes on the image x.x Extra red line that goes nowhere, and forgot to box in the hotbar slot number part. Le sigh, that's what I get for playing in Paint at midnight c: I'll fix it a bit later and upload the fixed image.

CucaesarnS00v81
April 4th, 2016, 06:40 PM
it doesnt work for my mage

Lanceabaog8Dntv
April 5th, 2016, 03:26 AM
@Globby
Ah, yeah. My cooldowns are fairly quick, so I have to set them to 1 just to keep up. I tried incrementing them by cooldown length, but it just made the whole process slower. The bot also simply doesn't use skills as fast as you would without botting.

@Lance
Perhaps try lengthening the cast frequency to match the cooldowns of each skill? Also, be aware that if you have Only Kill Quest Monsters enabled, sometimes a monster will be attacking you that isn't a quest monster and your bot doesn't target it so it ends up killing you. xP Just something to keep in mind for long periods of botting afk.

Also just noticed all these mistakes on the image x.x Extra red line that goes nowhere, and forgot to box in the hotbar slot number part. Le sigh, that's what I get for playing in Paint at midnight c: I'll fix it a bit later and upload the fixed image.

Do I have my bot set up correctly? because i changed it after the cooldown but its still not working. :( Only pots do work.

Palmerous60H5al
April 11th, 2016, 12:05 AM
i dont see Bot in my option panel? is it removed?

nvr mind. saw it in patch notes. pft