PDA

View Full Version : Recommended build for Majin?

Icywind1980
April 4th, 2016, 10:35 AM
So what stats should I increase and what skills should I take?

Jinium
April 5th, 2016, 02:59 AM
So what stats should I increase and what skills should I take?

I'm pretty curious myself. I haven't add any stats. Also, there are some skills that requires Buff I can't find or learn. Help ?

GodofGames
April 5th, 2016, 10:02 AM
i went 2 str and 1 hp each lvl. there is only one path so learn all the skills.

AshleyMD
April 5th, 2016, 12:44 PM
i went 2 str and 1 hp each lvl. there is only one path so learn all the skills.
Do not do this! There is not enough SP per level to do this, Majin is set up as a Hybrid classes to pick a path.

I'm pretty curious myself. I haven't add any stats. Also, there are some skills that requires Buff I can't find or learn. Help ?

Blessing of beelze = beezlebub -melee stance/buff
Blessing of Parsaika= Hell bringer corruption - Support stance/buff
Blessing of Lupia = power of Mephistopheles - Mage stance/buff

Common builds are
Pure dps- str - mixs single target beezle skills with max penetrate aoe w/ hellbringer corruption Army of chaos buff
Pure mage- int or int 3 / wis 1 focus on single and aoe mephistopheles skills
Rogue - str 2/ dex 1 same as dps specc, has better dex duh!
Tank melee str 2/ vit 1 focuses on engage and aoe skills w/ hellbringer corruption Blood lust
Tank mage int 2/ vit 1
Support int 2/ wis 1 focus on hellbringer buffs and debuffs,cc's -Party class with mild single target or aoe of Lupia (1-3 Lupia skills of choice.)or 2 str / wis 1 for 1-3 melee skills of choice
Support tank wis 2/ vit 1 focuses more on heal aggro and healing uses melee lighting bane and engage.

Now based on leftover sp most support builds will get some melee or some magic dps skills, Not both! to round off stuns and cc for pvp or something.

I would do a full guide to Majin but been tight on time so haha if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Note- its very common for Majins to level dps melee then around 40/70 reset stats and skills and roll mage this is purely by choice and playstyle.

Battle heal for either melee or magic is very nice addition for leveling solo

GodofGames
April 5th, 2016, 01:23 PM
Do not do this! There is not enough SP per level to do this, Majin is set up as a Hybrid classes to pick a path.

Common builds are
Pure dps- str - mixs single target beezle skills with max penetrate aoe w/ hellbringer corruption Army of chaos buff
Tank melee str 2/ vit 1 focuses on engage and aoe skills w/ hellbringer corruption Blood lust
Tank mage int 2/ vit 1
Support int 2/ wis 1 focus on hellbringer buffs and debuffs,cc's -Party class with mild single target or aoe of Lupia (1-3 Lupia skills of choice.)or 2 str / wis 1 for 1-3 melee skills of choice
Support tank wis 2/ vit 1 focuses more on heal aggro and healing uses melee lighting bane and engage.

Now based on leftover sp most support builds will get some melee or some magic dps skills, Not both! to round off stuns and cc for pvp or something.

I would do a full guide to Majin but been tight on time so haha if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Note- its very common for Majins to level dps melee then around 40/70 reset stats and skills and roll mage this is purely by choice and playstyle.

lol u said do not do this 2str 1vit. but then u later stated in yr post that "Tank melee str 2/ vit 1 focuses on engage and aoe skills w/ hellbringer corruption Blood lust"

make up yr mind.

AshleyMD
April 5th, 2016, 01:27 PM
lol u said do not do this 2str 1vit. but then u later stated in yr post that "Tank melee str 2/ vit 1 focuses on engage and aoe skills w/ hellbringer corruption Blood lust"

make up yr mind.

It also stated what I was talking about, quoting the sentence and pointing out the SP needed is not something obtainable referring to the second half of your sentence.

Derp

TBioHazard
April 5th, 2016, 03:39 PM
I am a 1v1 Str Majin, but I took like 30 or 40 dex to like 80 str. If you go 1v1, make sure to use your 1 sec stun in pvp, even though it is 1 sec, it can screw the auto pots up ;3

#1 PvP'er in red camp (lv 37 Majin)

BlazeGamma
April 5th, 2016, 05:16 PM
I'm going mainly str/vit so far with a few points into int because it boosts the healing by a good chunk.
base stats so far are:
lvl 26 majin

37 str
6 dex
20 vit
12 int
3 wis

early on it might seem like you're chunking a lot of mp, but once you get the bloodlust buff and soul charge skills, you have a ton of mp to spare.

Healing circle and battle heal are both pretty good. I'm sure healing circle will be more useful as it seems to be a party/aoe heal and at lvl 1 it outheals lvl 5 battle heal by a mild %. Army of chaos buff is also great, the 20.0 in the description are, I believe, 20% not just flat number 20.
took armor breaker and weapon breaker lvl 1 so far for field bosses. can't say they're amazing but with higher number eventually they will become higher debuffs due to %.

read a bit more of the skills on higher tier classes for majin and seems like double imapct will be decently useful as with one tic of the DoT it SHOULD already be doing damage equal to the same lvl of engage skill and/or soul divider, and then some more from more DoT procs.
really curious on what nightmare skill does, and not bothering to take any points into Evil spiritual since I have chunks of mp regen and don't care for the max% mp at all right now.

no points into pinpoint yet either, but might later on if i go more crit based.

majin seems to be an all-rounded type class with cheap spammable skills, some CC, some self-sustain, and buffs.

MiyazakiRuby
April 8th, 2016, 04:26 AM
well, this is my first time using majin, but if it about stats, i'll pick full STR, its already good enogh for solo grinding from leve1 1 to 30 (i haven't get to lvl 45 yet)

skill ? im focusing on Engage, Penetrate, and Ebony Dance, rest of it i spend on passive skill

Icywind1980
April 8th, 2016, 05:07 AM
Damn I need a reset stats- I chose all wisdom because I forgot to check back to this forum. I hope this item is in the game.

TBioHazard
April 8th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Damn I need a reset stats- I chose all wisdom because I forgot to check back to this forum. I hope this item is in the game.

Ask Alec for one nicely and you might get lucky. I know there are some floating around cbt.

Feidlimid
April 9th, 2016, 01:24 AM

Once I was 20, a quest from Luna gave me two scrolls for reset.

IronHorseLLp71F
April 10th, 2016, 09:42 AM

Common builds are
Tank mage int 2/ vit 1

can u make a skill build for the pure mage mate? i have 0 knowledge on majin(newbie) so im confused on their skills builds

AshleyMD
April 12th, 2016, 03:31 AM
Pure mage Majin would either do 2-int to 1-wis with a focus on either aoe or single target skills, aoe builds will useally consist of engage/lighting bain as one of the 2 non stance skills while single target as the progress will focus on the higher damage nukes, since we lack cast times and such in the descriptions I couldn't tell you what to skip or not but for pvp your grab both dark lighting and lighting bane for stun rotation.

As mage Majin you will not pick up passive for duel wield and instead use demonic gift and evil spirit passives.

If you feel the need based on damage evil advisory will be the mage buff while blood lust will be your mp and defense buff
if you plan to do lots of group play army of chaos will be your mage/melee middle grounds buff

these 3 will very on playstile over all Blood lust is must for solo/party play for the mp regen and magic defense.

Nightmare is a sleep I have no clue if it is working havent used it I don't play cc often but it can come in handy for pvp later in game.

Tooth of tundra and Blast hell are the big single target starter skills, while plague is your aoe, immolate is iffy I dont get it myself.

later ingame your get another cc nuke disintegrate or aoe destruction. I prefer dead eye to disintegrate for in game pvp can it can double as a cc.

There is also evil tempest and energy blast however there standerd nukes and without cast time i couldnt tell you of witch you would want as far as DPS goes per reuse/cast time etc.

RichardhutoojYv
April 14th, 2016, 11:50 PM
Pure mage Majin would either do 2-int to 1-wis with a focus on either aoe or single target skills, aoe builds will useally consist of engage/lighting bain as one of the 2 non stance skills while single target as the progress will focus on the higher damage nukes, since we lack cast times and such in the descriptions I couldn't tell you what to skip or not but for pvp your grab both dark lighting and lighting bane for stun rotation.

As mage Majin you will not pick up passive for duel wield and instead use demonic gift and evil spirit passives.

If you feel the need based on damage evil advisory will be the mage buff while blood lust will be your mp and defense buff
if you plan to do lots of group play army of chaos will be your mage/melee middle grounds buff

these 3 will very on playstile over all Blood lust is must for solo/party play for the mp regen and magic defense.

Nightmare is a sleep I have no clue if it is working havent used it I don't play cc often but it can come in handy for pvp later in game.

Tooth of tundra and Blast hell are the big single target starter skills, while plague is your aoe, immolate is iffy I dont get it myself.

later ingame your get another cc nuke disintegrate or aoe destruction. I prefer dead eye to disintegrate for in game pvp can it can double as a cc.

There is also evil tempest and energy blast however there standerd nukes and without cast time i couldnt tell you of witch you would want as far as DPS goes per reuse/cast time etc.

should mage majin learn battle heal ??

AshleyMD
April 15th, 2016, 07:26 AM
I take level one of it, I have around 200 wis and it heals for about 1400 despite skill only saying 45.

I got around to testing mage build this evening at 45 and the main skills at that level will be blast hell, tooth of tundra, plague hands and immolate (these will be main group aoes), dead eye, and one point in heal. all the other skills are lack luster at best long cast times and more mp less dmg then the ones I just listed.

at 105+ devastation will be your 3rd aoe.

both the start lighting and dark lighting I skip, they are decent for pvp and stunning but I prefer maxing the 3 party buffs and using blast hell and dead eye, and tooth for single target dps and cc's

so recap max blast hell, tooth and immolate, I max all group buffs and get 1 point in heal. Everything else goes to passives.

Dead eye will be your secondery Nuke with CC proc for dropping a target as the sleep is fairly long when it triggers. This only levels up sparsly so get it when you can but not a HUGE MUST.

both the stun lightnings are by choice and depending on what sp is left.

Plague hands is solid spam able aoe, note the proc chance is low but I max this as well.

disintegrate is good but not great in a pvp build I would use it endgame for silence but thats up to you,

Pardon the really bad wording of this its late and just got done getting my 3rd character to 45 and my 4th is only 3 levels away.

I will be doing a Majin guide sometime on the 16/17thish I just need to get all the skills down and put it together.

AshleyMD
April 15th, 2016, 10:30 AM
I went ahead and posted my guide early after some in game testing and lack of sleep I hope y'all enjoy! https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=87589&p=851127#post851127

Marrant
April 24th, 2016, 10:35 PM
nightmare is an aoe cc sleep.i already try it and it work.i dont know for how long and how large the aoe is though.

AshleyMD
April 25th, 2016, 03:37 AM
In CBT nightmare never worked so wasnt able to play with it, it works now?

Marrant
April 25th, 2016, 08:44 AM
it works with very small proc chance :D i need to use it for at least 3 times at my current lv (lv4/5 nightmare) to make this skill work:MAD:

SkySoHigh
July 21st, 2016, 11:42 PM
IGN : KidSkizofernia lvl : 31

Hi guys i want to ask, im using majin my skills are engage, ebony, and penetrate. I'm so lost my HP :(, what must i change ? and what passive skill must i put ? i didn't take passive skill yet

Adityarezae16oH
July 27th, 2016, 11:35 PM
Hi mates, i'm Majin Mage Pure Int lv 52. Is it better if i change the stats to 2 int and 1 wis? i reinforce with either int or wis. Care to advise me? Cheers Mate ^^

JblviriusR62IHj
December 20th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Ashley is, i think, referring to skills not the stat

Whymewhyno0rP3M
January 11th, 2018, 08:13 PM
My single biggest problem, with any build, for any class, is a lack of proper basic explanations of the fundamental game mechanics, being, a CLEAR definition of each stat, the affected stats below them, and a more pains taking detailed explanation of the skills available for each class.

well, that's the SECOND biggest problem, the BIGGEST is a CURRENT rundown of how many points we get per level and where to spend them, a CURRENT explanation of reinforcement, enchants, constructs and deconstructs.......BECAUSE......almost every guide i've seen in forums is based on information that is NO LONGER VALID

and yes it makes me frustrated beyond belief