PDA

View Full Version : [April 5th, 2016][CBT] Unscheduled Maintenance Patch Notes

Joof
April 5th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Hey Bluelanders!

We apologize for any inconvenience today's unscheduled maintenance may have caused, we hope that today's patch notes will make up for that as we have changed and fixed a few things based on the community!

Without further ado, here are today's patch notes!

Patch Notes

Crash Fixes

Fixed crashing of party members when someone gains a special item.
Fixed crashing of Guild Master when promoting another guild member.
Fixed crashing when crafting an item with the "Construct" skill.

Hotkeys

The "H" hotkey should now show an image of available hotkeys to the player rather than showing a glitched window.

Bot Removal

The Bot system has been removed, as compensation and balancing of the current EXP grind, we will shortly increase the EXP gain permanently to 200% for the duration of CBT.

Again, we apologize for any and all inconveniences this may have caused. We are still in the process of fixing all the bugs and we hope to have fixed all major problems in time for OBT!

Thank your for your understanding and we hope that you are enjoying your time in Luna Online: Reborn!

TBioHazard
April 5th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Thanks for the patch notes Joof, its good to see things getting fixed.

Off Topic: Joof, if you read this can you tell Tranzor to check the tickets for M.A.T if possible?

Kimkimyung667aQ
April 5th, 2016, 06:49 PM
yeay XD~ it's gonna be good

Kazukera
April 5th, 2016, 07:10 PM
IGN: kazuki

A Big White Wing would be nice, ty :)

GodofGames
April 5th, 2016, 07:11 PM
sweet got the main thing i cared about and that was the party crashing after getting an item.

i do have a few Questings. how will the 200% xp be applied. will be in a form of a buff that we can see? also will this stack with any weather xp events and xp buff scrolls.

EnNaLonGx
April 5th, 2016, 08:06 PM
You said the auto potions will be kept, right?

TBioHazard
April 5th, 2016, 08:28 PM
You said the auto potions will be kept, right?

Last I checked there was a poll to keep auto pots in obt

XMonogatari
April 6th, 2016, 07:41 AM
That was way faster than I expected :D way to leave a good impression.

Kamuisama
April 6th, 2016, 07:56 AM
since auto bot has been removed, you guys should also remove autopots to avoid it being abused in pvp, war, siege etc.

DarkDragonM4ster
April 6th, 2016, 10:34 AM
yay patch notes
glad to see these fixes

CrazyMedicine
April 6th, 2016, 12:23 PM
Is there another maintenance or patch going on today? Whenever i try to open the game it downloads a patch and then fails halfway through it. I even made sure that my Anti-virus is off.

Joof
April 6th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Is there another maintenance or patch going on today? Whenever i try to open the game it downloads a patch and then fails halfway through it. I even made sure that my Anti-virus is off.

Yes, there was a quick hotfix today.

Can you try this method that I mentioned here (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=87344) and tell me how it goes?

CrazyMedicine
April 6th, 2016, 12:49 PM
No, your method didn't fix the problem after a few minutes the bar fills halfway and this message appears:

Joof
April 6th, 2016, 12:58 PM
No, your method didn't fix the problem after a few minutes the bar fills halfway and this message appears:

Ah, okay. Can you change it back to CALC16040500? You may have to reinstall the game if the issue happens again.

CrazyMedicine
April 6th, 2016, 01:21 PM
Changed back to CALC16040500. Didn't work. Tried to uninstall and reinstall it. It didn't work. Changed back to 1604500 after reinstalling, seems to be working now.

Joof
April 6th, 2016, 01:26 PM
Changed back to CALC16040500. Didn't work. Tried to uninstall and reinstall it. It didn't work

The issue is that it only stalls halfway, correct? No error windows that come up?

CrazyMedicine
April 6th, 2016, 01:31 PM
Same error as before, tried to change to CALC16040500 after reinstalling, it went past the patching process, only to be barred from the game because the files were changed. Lastly tried to change it to CALC16040600. Download went halfway through. See image on my second post in this page.

Joof
April 6th, 2016, 01:36 PM
Same error as before, tried to change to CALC16040500 after reinstalling, it went past the patching process, only to be barred from the game because the files were changed. Lastly tried to change it to CALC16040600. Download went halfway through. See image on my second post in this page.

Please download this (http://patch.subagames.com/luna/autoupdate/CALC16040500.zip), and overwrite the files existing in your Luna folder.

I apologize for the issues you're having, I'm not aware of how to fix these problems either so I'm trying to troubleshoot the best I can.

CrazyMedicine
April 6th, 2016, 01:45 PM
Clicking your link leads to a blank page, right-clicking it and selecting "Save link as" results in a 1 KB file with nothing inside.

Joof
April 6th, 2016, 02:08 PM
Clicking your link leads to a blank page, right-clicking it and selecting "Save link as" results in a 1 KB file with nothing inside.

That's weird, it should have given you a download, I've uploaded it to a separate host here (https://www.dropbox.com/s/wmh14ha4fye60fd/CALC16040500.zip?dl=0).

CrazyMedicine
April 6th, 2016, 02:23 PM
Sorry, still no luck, same issue as before.

CrazyMedicine
April 6th, 2016, 02:50 PM
After all the trouble i went through i feel like a fool for not thinking about this before! Back in the old days my anti-virus always had a beef against Luna's launcher which only was fixed after i added Luna to it's exception in File System Shield! Anyway i just fixed the problem, thank you Joof and sorry for all the trouble i gave you.

Joof
April 6th, 2016, 05:22 PM
After all the trouble i went through i feel like a fool for not thinking about this before! Back in the old days my anti-virus always had a beef against Luna's launcher which only was fixed after i added Luna to it's exception in File System Shield! Anyway i just fixed the problem, thank you Joof and sorry for all the trouble i gave you.

Ah, no problem! Don't worry about it! If you don't mind, what Anti-Virus were you using? I'd like to know the details in case this ever happens again.

CrazyMedicine
April 7th, 2016, 06:57 AM
Avast Anti-Virus. Been using it for several years now.

LordFiq
April 7th, 2016, 08:20 AM
Avast Anti-Virus. Been using it for several years now.
Strange, cuz I'm using Avast AV too and haven't had any issues playing in CBT. In fact, I just upgraded my version to 11.2 and no problems so far.

DarkDragonM4ster
April 7th, 2016, 11:16 AM
i have avg free an have had no problems

Crimeanism
April 9th, 2016, 11:39 PM
no problem with avast

PixelFive
April 10th, 2016, 10:59 AM
can i ask something?
all gameplay experience like, item,gold and lvl will be reset on OBT?

Oldgamer02SKOpJ
April 15th, 2016, 02:00 AM
can i ask something?
all gameplay experience like, item,gold and lvl will be reset on OBT?dude if you never ever done CBT before, then yes all account from CBT will be rested :) sep for Open beta they wont do that

PixelFive
April 18th, 2016, 09:05 AM
dude if you never ever done CBT before, then yes all account from CBT will be rested :) sep for Open beta they wont do that

hmmm allright, thanks mate :D