PDA

View Full Version : Closed Beta Rewards

Alectronas
April 6th, 2016, 01:13 PM
Good day to all the good people of Luna Online: Reborn!

As Closed Beta is nearing its halfway mark, we are ready to reveal the rewards players are able to gain through participation in the CBT.

Tier 1 - Reach Level 20 on a Character - Players in this tier will receive 2 EXP scrolls.

Tier 2 - Reach Level 30 on a Character - Players will receive a [3 Star] Random Pet box, and an inventory Expansion scroll for their efforts.

Tier 3 - Reach Level 45 on a Character - Players in this tier will get a 15 Day Free Teleport scroll and a 30 day Random Costume box.

Tier 4 - Reach Level 45 on 2 Character of different Classes AND Races - Players at this tier will gain all the previous rewards as well as a highly exclusive permanent mount and an exclusive permanent [3 Star] pet.

The details to reach each tier is entirely based on player level. We will be using the ranking system as our baseline, but that does not mean you need to be on the ranking board to get into the Tier 4.

Eunwol
April 6th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Nice to see there are Rewards for our efforts thanks again Alec!

KuroYami
April 6th, 2016, 02:09 PM
Yay, I'll get back to lvling after I finish giving away all the mounts I have left <.< -cough cough-

DarthHelix
April 6th, 2016, 03:53 PM
Ive been waiting for this announcement. mysterious tier4 huh.. interesting.

TBioHazard
April 6th, 2016, 05:49 PM
This just might force me to level past 40 xD

Also, is there going to be any rewards for people at the top of the pk leaderboard or only the level leaderboard?

Alectronas
April 6th, 2016, 06:05 PM

Also, is there going to be any rewards for people at the top of the pk leaderboard or only the level leaderboard?

No sorry, but being in the leaderboards will definitely help your chances of getting the cbt rewards. :D

Cherrybloosom
April 6th, 2016, 08:01 PM
What can i do with the Event coupons,i dont know where to put them ???:O

IrishLR
April 6th, 2016, 08:13 PM
What can i do with the Event coupons,i dont know where to put them ???:O

You can buy something useful with it inside the game, just click on the "Shop" option thingy near the minimap.

DarthHelix
April 6th, 2016, 08:57 PM
No sorry, but being in the leaderboards will definitely help your chances of getting the cbt rewards. :D

As long as it's still primarily level based I'm good with it. I don't pk at all and I just play to have fun with friends and guildies, not race to top of or compete for leaderboards.
I've got no problem with it being Level XX = tier # tho. That seems reasonable. Either motivation for those who were iffy about leveling and fun bonus for those of us already going as high as we can before cb end

ModernprazbnNdT
April 6th, 2016, 11:05 PM
how to reach tier 4 ? what should we do ?

TBioHazard
April 6th, 2016, 11:11 PM
how to reach tier 4 ? what should we do ?

It has been stated that tiers will be sorted by the leaderboards for a large part. I imagine the highest level'd players will get put into tier 4 and then start going down from there taking into account the pk leaderboard (Alec has said being on any leaderboard will help your chance to get a higher tier but the lv leaderboard will contribute more than the pk one from what I understand)

(If I stated anything that is false in here Alec or someone feel free to call me out on it, I am just trying to give people a rough idea based off of the rough idea I have)

Tneisnart
April 6th, 2016, 11:48 PM
tier3 should also get all the previous rewards :X

DarthHelix
April 7th, 2016, 01:08 AM
Honestly, now that i think on it, i wish youd give us the level requirements for each tier earlier than "near the finale". it would be nice to have time to play around with other classes and still now youve made it into tier4

TBioHazard
April 7th, 2016, 01:16 AM
Honestly, now that i think on it, i wish youd give us the level requirements for each tier earlier than "near the finale". it would be nice to have time to play around with other classes and still now youve made it into tier4

Tier 4 based off of the rewards they are giving tier 4 players, there will not be a very large amount of people in that tier even if you do play straight up on 1 character and the reason they have stated "near the finale" is because they just dont know how far people will get.

KoriFashi
April 7th, 2016, 02:16 AM
tier3 should also get all the previous rewards :X

i agree with this :) due to some errors in patching and crashes its hard to get to Tier 4

MrJune
April 7th, 2016, 02:17 AM
Soo basicaly u just need only 1 char isnt it.? Some rumours u need 2 char.. Pffttt its confusing me... Sighh

Yaderjsilvn3Dp4
April 7th, 2016, 02:58 AM
Will having multiple chars mid-high leveled affect the chances of being in a tier or being bumped into the next tier? or it wont be considered at all?

Yaderjsilvn3Dp4
April 7th, 2016, 03:20 AM
Will having multiple chars mid-high leveled affect the chances of being in a tier or being bumped into the next tier? or it wont be considered at all?

FouGilang2
April 7th, 2016, 04:39 AM
Specific tier level requirements will be revealed as cbt gets closer to its finale.
when will it end anyway?

ZekeFoxbuster
April 7th, 2016, 05:34 AM
Its nice rewards, i like it. :D
Can't wait for the OBT, when is the OBT ? is it couple days after CBT ? or maybe week, month ? or maybe year T.T ?

Ummm question, if we get Tier 3, will we get Tier 2 n Tier 1 rewards as well (like Tier 4) ? Or just Tier 3 rewards?
And if we get Tier 2, will we get Tier 1 rewards as well?

Thank You.

EDIT : Wait, the Tier 2 rewards is 3 Star Pet, is it permanent ? or has time in it ?
cause Tier 4 rewards is Permanent 3 Star Pet.

Thank You Again.

DarthHelix
April 7th, 2016, 09:04 AM
Tier 4 based off of the rewards they are giving tier 4 players, there will not be a very large amount of people in that tier even if you do play straight up on 1 character and the reason they have stated "near the finale" is because they just dont know how far people will get.

Doesnt seem like a fair way to do it. he stated you dont have to be in leader board to achieve tier4. Saying theres a limited edition mount and pet for t4 cb and then saying only the top few get it.. is a bit of a middle finger to everyone else whos giving this a ton of effort too. Luna has never been a compete for the top to get rewarded type of game. its always been comunity and have fun. I dont see him intentionally ripping alot of us off like that.

DarthHelix
April 7th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Now that's perfect. Not only reasonable but motivation for people who weren't planning on it to play another char

EnvyOrchid
April 7th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Oh this just gives me a reason to level now :3

Alectronas
April 7th, 2016, 08:03 PM
All tiers get the rewards from the tiers behind them.

SakiAi
April 7th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Done deal :) New character here I come!

burnyboi
April 7th, 2016, 09:55 PM
Awesome! :D All I need is 3 more levels and I've hit Tier 4 ^_^

OhTindaKo
April 7th, 2016, 09:59 PM

As Closed Beta is nearing its halfway mark, we are ready to reveal the rewards players are able to gain through participation in the CBT.

Tier 1 - Reach Level 20 on a Character - Players in this tier will receive 2 EXP scrolls.

Tier 2 - Reach Level 30 on a Character - Players will receive a [3 Star] Random Pet box, and an inventory Expansion scroll for their efforts.

Tier 3 - Reach Level 45 on a Character - Players in this tier will get a 15 Day Free Teleport scroll and a 30 day Random Costume box.

Tier 4 - Reach Level 45 on 2 Character of different Classes AND Races - Players at this tier will gain all the previous rewards as well as a highly exclusive permanent mount and an exclusive permanent [3 Star] pet.

The details to reach each tier is entirely based on player level. We will be using the ranking system as our baseline, but that does not mean you need to be on the ranking board to get into the Tier 4.

What if Same Race but Diff Class is it possible to get Tier 4?

Shampoohie
April 7th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Is it true that using two sprate accounts is looked down upon or not allowed?
Are we allowed to use two sparate accounts?

OhTindaKo
April 7th, 2016, 10:44 PM
what if sir i have elf 42 and elf 45 diff class then i make human level 45 is it possible to take tier 4 or need to delete one elf so that i can have only elf 45 and human 45 of diff class?

Waylander69
April 7th, 2016, 11:01 PM

Good to see someone admitting it's not PvP but just another PK game. Too bad they shove it down our throats, games a turn off for PvE players as a result. I definitely wont be staying which is a shame, I was really starting to like it. But the PK aspect had me exit after I was 1 shot. Not interested at all so will be warning other PvE players this is just a PK game so they don't waste there time coming here.

DarthHelix
April 7th, 2016, 11:08 PM
Good to see someone admitting it's not PvP but just another PK game. Too bad they shove it down our throats, games a turn off for PvE players as a result. I definitely wont be staying which is a shame, I was really starting to like it. But the PK aspect had me exit after I was 1 shot. Not interested at all so will be warning other PvE players this is just a PK game so they don't waste there time coming here.

Play on your factions channel for now, they already said there will be a mixed red/blue NO pk channel later on.
for now tho, if your red and play on red blues cant pk you. same for blue channel

CsamiamiRDBDl1K
April 7th, 2016, 11:25 PM

can i ask alec? are the players on the leaderboard will get different rewards aside from getting tier 3 or tier 4?

Aureboros
April 7th, 2016, 11:25 PM
if i rank on level leaderboards will i be able to recieve t4 rewards =/ ive always been a tryhard 1 char kinda guy......i mean if i have to make another i will......but =/ it would be a real big bother when i could aim for #1 on my main

DarthHelix
April 8th, 2016, 01:12 AM
can i ask alec? are the players on the leaderboard will get different rewards aside from getting tier 3 or tier 4?
They shouldn't. luna has always been about community and social friendship over leaderboard competition. If they are doing leaderboards you guys on it should get some in-game rewards of some kind i suppose besides just bragging rights. not not beta rewards that should be obtainable by all beta testers putting in the time, not just leaderboard

KoriFashi
April 8th, 2016, 07:40 AM

Tier 4 is also like this on OBT?

Aerondo
April 8th, 2016, 09:14 AM
Tier 4 - Reach Level 45 on 2 Character of different Classes AND Races

Why different Races? I think this could create troubles for those who didn't actually see it, or just hear the rule from another player. I didn't see the benefit of different races for any player to play. As long the job is different. They are testing CBT already.

GodofGames
April 8th, 2016, 11:51 AM
yea that suck i cant get tier bc i have a 45 elf sorc and a 30 elf rouge. that is bs i dont both count.

when will the rewards be handed out. i see ppl already with tier 3 and 4 in grey text above their names.

FouGilang2
April 8th, 2016, 12:58 PM

k
when does the CBT end?

GodofGames
April 8th, 2016, 01:00 PM

k
when does the CBT end?

really u dont see the date of the cbt when before u launch game

TBioHazard
April 8th, 2016, 01:57 PM

k
when does the CBT end?

It ends the 17th I believe.

really u dont see the date of the cbt when before u launch game

Who took a **** in your cornflakes?

FouGilang2
April 8th, 2016, 11:39 PM
It ends the 17th I believe.
so we only have 1 more week to get the T4
guess i'll stop here

KoriFashi
April 9th, 2016, 04:22 AM
Does it have to be the same channels on your two level 45 characters to get Tier 4 rewards?

AeneaslXl
April 9th, 2016, 02:07 PM
I've one question
They say something about different classes and races to get the reward
so... if I play with Lvl 45 Human Mage/ Monk and other Lvl 45 Elf Cleric/Priest
can I get the reward?

Ty.

XTeeez
April 9th, 2016, 02:55 PM
I've one question
They say something about different classes and races to get the reward
so... if I play with Lvl 45 Human Mage/ Monk and other Lvl 45 Elf Cleric/Priest
can I get the reward?

Ty.

I believe it says different Class & Race . So im assuming you'd need to play either a majin or a fighter :3

EnNaLonGx
April 9th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Hi Lovely GMs,

Do we need to provide anything for the rewards? Like pic of our char's levels.

DarthHelix
April 9th, 2016, 10:34 PM
Hi Lovely GMs,

Do we need to provide anything for the rewards? Like pic of our char's levels.

No they should have a record of our characters before they do the wipe. If you want to be doubly sure your covered take a screenshot of your character screen with date and time so you have proof incase something does go wrong

Allstar91
April 12th, 2016, 01:00 PM
I believe it says different Class & Race . So im assuming you'd need to play either a majin or a fighter :3

well, this is quite confussing, there's also says CLASS, my primary character also rogue class, archer job already reached lv 45 and this is my 2nd char, so what do u say? could you provide more information about this one? or i should start over again, it's so wasting my time :D

GodofGames
April 12th, 2016, 09:20 PM
well, this is quite confussing, there's also says CLASS, my primary character also rogue class, archer job already reached lv 45 and this is my 2nd char, so what do u say? could you provide more information about this one? or i should start over again, it's so wasting my time :D

Majin can only be one race and its only has one class. u can make both rouge classes. so u can make either make any 2 of the archer, theif, or scout. as long one of those is an elf and one is an human. yr good.

DarthHelix
April 12th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Majin can only be one race and its only has one class. u can make both rouge classes. so u can make either make any 2 of the archer, theif, or scout. as long one of those is an elf and one is an human. yr good.

Really? i wasnt sure about that myself i was gonna do a human merc and elf swordsman but to be on the safe side i suffered through an elf mage instead to make sure it counted as different class.

EVInezca
April 12th, 2016, 10:11 PM
Really? i wasnt sure about that myself i was gonna do a human merc and elf swordsman but to be on the safe side i suffered through an elf mage instead to make sure it counted as different class.

I believe this one is safer to assume. Different base class and race.
The ones above your post are like different branch of the same base class. :X

Lahduk
April 12th, 2016, 11:15 PM
I have Level 45 Human - Priest

I made a second character Human Fighter

-Does that count? or Tier 4 - Reach Level 45 on 2 Character of different Classes AND Races????

Kamuisama
April 12th, 2016, 11:34 PM
I have Level 45 Human - Priest

I made a second character Human Fighter

-Does that count? or Tier 4 - Reach Level 45 on 2 Character of different Classes AND Races????

I believe it doesn't because they're both Human.

Lahduk
April 12th, 2016, 11:44 PM
I believe it doesn't because they're both Human.

very very very very sad T____________T

Rapaellastje35T
April 13th, 2016, 11:24 AM
Ok i got 2 lv45 character with different class and races what now

Bapet97D0L2O04O
April 13th, 2016, 01:57 PM
if we get tier3 reward, will we get the tier 2 one also?

EVInezca
April 13th, 2016, 02:20 PM

I believe only Tier 4 can get that :O

Bapet97D0L2O04O
April 13th, 2016, 02:53 PM
tier 2 is better than tier 3 @_@

DarthHelix
April 13th, 2016, 05:28 PM
I would think you'd get all tiers you qualify for, not just the highest. Besides t4. Alec may have just worded it a bit wrong in his excitement.

KappaPaladin
April 13th, 2016, 06:19 PM

I believe only Tier 4 can get that :O

Here's your answer, it's on the 3rd page of this thread actually.

EVInezca
April 13th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Here's your answer, it's on the 3rd page of this thread actually.

oh great! more loots <3 thanks kappa

Sadi666PL
April 14th, 2016, 09:23 AM
Thie pet from Tier 2 is also permanent?

Anthemica
April 14th, 2016, 05:46 PM
So, even if you level 2 chars, you're not 100% guaranteed to get the tier 4 prizes? >.>

That's only slightly motivational.

Also, will the last day (huge EXP boost) count?

Moresdota2U2826
April 18th, 2016, 04:21 AM
when we can play open beta?

AshleyMD
April 18th, 2016, 05:20 AM
23rd of April for non backers

EnNaLonGx
April 21st, 2016, 02:36 PM
When can we get the rewards?

Jamesandre7LUnP
April 22nd, 2016, 06:12 AM
Does the Tier 2, [3 Star] Random Pet box not Permanent?

Sadi666PL
April 22nd, 2016, 07:36 AM
I still don't get rewards. I must make a ticket or what?

DarthHelix
April 22nd, 2016, 08:24 AM
I still don't get rewards. I must make a ticket or what?

They have only given out kickstarter rewards so far, i wouldnt expect the cbt rewards until OB is available and open to everyone, 23rd+

Sadi666PL
April 22nd, 2016, 08:43 AM
So I don't get all rewards from kickstarter. Still should get 7500SP (just get 10k, but it said that 'Plus The Previous Tier Rewards', so i should get 17500SP) and this permanent cape. What should I do?

Needbockep1LbS4
April 23rd, 2016, 05:02 AM
Where are my CBT event rewards?
i can't find it, can u help me?

SeMprooOL
April 23rd, 2016, 06:03 AM
when rewards event CBT for me,,??

FairLight1337
April 23rd, 2016, 08:47 AM
The CBT Rewards should be showing up in the Cash Storage for everyone that has made the "Tiers" As of right now Only the KickStarter players have gotten their rewards. The CBT Rewards have not been issued for some freaking reason.

Ilovehk912B425p
April 23rd, 2016, 09:35 AM
where can i get the rewards?

CucaesarnS00v81
April 24th, 2016, 09:55 AM
sorry, when the reward will be given to player who play in CBT?

KaizerD
April 24th, 2016, 12:25 PM
CBT Rewards are being given out monday

RayzerFalcon
April 25th, 2016, 09:17 AM
Still waiting on mine.
With the cash shop thing down will they still be given out there or some other method?

KappaPaladin
April 25th, 2016, 10:22 AM
So I don't get all rewards from kickstarter. Still should get 7500SP (just get 10k, but it said that 'Plus The Previous Tier Rewards', so i should get 17500SP) and this permanent cape. What should I do?

Plus the previous tier rewards, except suba points.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/945211926/luna-online-reborn/posts/1522896

FeelsBadMan

1 0 years since Open Beta starte d. I walk through the e mpty streets trying to think of so mething else but I always end up sitt ing here. In front of my comp uter. I stare at the screen for hours and try to s ummon CBT rewards. I watch other games upd ating and ge tting new patches but it is no good. I start fishing to resis t the madness, but it's all meaningle ss. The end is near. Then I watch the clock and cry mys elf to slee p.

Dragonkitsune
April 26th, 2016, 12:04 AM
Just a quick question. Is the "highly exclusive permanent mount" suppose to have a time limit on it? Cause mine does.

Rettle
April 26th, 2016, 01:17 AM
I haven't got mine, dont know why, iirc I should be getting tier 3,2 and 1, I've sent a ticket regarding this, still no answer though

EDIT: They replied and told me to be patient if my reward is not yet in my possession

CoffeeBeforeTalkie
April 26th, 2016, 01:35 AM
Looks like it's just taking a while to apply the rewards to everyone. Haven't received mine yet either and I have up to tier 3. Maybe update us when done giving out the rewards? Just so that we'll know if we really didn't receive or not before flooding ticket reports.

Amberaptorr
April 26th, 2016, 02:41 AM
Please be patient there are over 3,000 of you that need to receive rewards. I will post when we have officially sent out all rewards on our end.

CoffeeBeforeTalkie
April 26th, 2016, 03:22 AM
Please be patient there are over 3,000 of you that need to receive rewards. I will post when we have officially sent out all rewards on our end.

Question: I deleted the first character I created because I didn't notice my name wasn't spelled right. Would that affect me receiving the reward in any way?

Because I saw for kickstarters, there reward goes to the first character in their account. Does it work the same with the CBT reward?

Delimahery4a5xF
April 26th, 2016, 04:25 AM
where my reward aww, why me not have reward

RcKz

KaizerD
April 26th, 2016, 04:42 AM
They are trying to get to everyone just be patient it will in the next few days don't worry

Agaypratam1N3GP
April 26th, 2016, 04:42 AM
where reward me? I have not got it.

Nekosuke

LoliDoll
April 26th, 2016, 05:01 AM
Please read the thread post's BEFORE posting. It saves you from looking illiterate... >.>

Triams
April 26th, 2016, 09:07 AM
Where's My CBT REWARD ? IGN CBT : Liumaway,Liumagic. IGN OBT : Triams

DeNomi
April 26th, 2016, 10:00 AM
same here would like a update at least on the status of them for everyone to know

OriginalThinking
April 26th, 2016, 11:07 AM
I'm still waitting for my cbt reward. when my turn come? #Hopeless

Velix

KappaPaladin
April 26th, 2016, 12:26 PM
1 0 years since Open Beta starte d. I walk through the e mpty streets trying to think of so mething else but I always end up sitt ing here. In front of my comp uter. I stare at the screen for hours and try to s ummon CBT rewards. I watch other games upd ating and ge tting new patches but it is no good. I start fishing to resis t the madness, but it's all meaningle ss. The end is near. Then I watch the clock and cry mys elf to slee p.

Jokes aside, the moderators should really put up a separate sticky thread to inform people that the CBT rewards are scheduled to come (but delayed) in the next few days instead of people having to search through every page of threads related to CBT rewards to find out what's going on.
Amberaptorr (forum mod)'s message that she will post when they have officially sent out all rewards on their end should be placed on the sticky thread as well.

Would also be helpful if moderators mention how the CBT rewards are going to be delivered to our account's first characters when they are here (eg. cash shop storage? collection from special NPC directly with 1st char? receive it in our inventory directly?), provided they know it themselves.

Servanda
April 26th, 2016, 10:53 PM
waiting for reward CBT

AllNicksTaken
April 27th, 2016, 03:18 AM
The wait is real :(

OriginalThinking
April 27th, 2016, 05:20 AM
till now i didnt get my cbt rewards? :'(

Triams
April 27th, 2016, 08:02 AM
haha same, i didnt get my cbt rewards to , this so funny

Kurisama
April 27th, 2016, 08:35 AM
wer be me cbtr?

Paliden
April 27th, 2016, 09:21 AM
Neither did i...

RayzerFalcon
April 27th, 2016, 10:11 AM
still havent gotten mine yet either

(plus) the admins havent fixed my name like i requested from Rayzer1t3Q6Y5Jd to RayzerHawk Like it's supposed to be ...

KaizerD
April 27th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Nobody reads and nobody pays attention ._. they just come on and find this thread to immediately post on. People they are getting to the CBT rewards don't worry. It is taking a long time only because they have to go through all of us INDIVIDUALLY they don't have a system to just poof everything into our cash storage immediately. Idk, if i were mods/gms i would just lock this thread with a post containing pretty much what I just said.

(plus) the admins havent fixed my name like i requested from Rayzer1t3Q6Y5Jd to RayzerHawk Like it's supposed to be ...
You have to change it yourself. Go up to "change password" on your main little bar and then select the option "Change Nickname"
Gm's don't usually go out of their way to do that kind of thing for people, idk if they even can.

IAdoreHer
April 27th, 2016, 11:49 PM

https://subagames.com/profile/OwnerInfo.aspx

LastDonut
April 28th, 2016, 01:08 AM
Nobody reads and nobody pays attention ._. they just come on and find this thread to immediately post on. People they are getting to the CBT rewards don't worry. It is taking a long time only because they have to go through all of us INDIVIDUALLY they don't have a system to just poof everything into our cash storage immediately. Idk, if i were mods/gms i would just lock this thread with a post containing pretty much what I just said.

You have to change it yourself. Go up to "change password" on your main little bar and then select the option "Change Nickname"
Gm's don't usually go out of their way to do that kind of thing for people, idk if they even can.

you can't blame the players cause the gms aren't making announcements. they doing things in private when people get info it's only cause they ''ask'' otherwise every1 would not know about things this how its been going..they don't handle things like official servers does and not professional either. no system to give every1 cbt rewards at once? i cant picture how bad future events gonna be if they gotta do this manually 1by1 lol if i go by cbt keys i'll say theres atleast 1k-1200 players they gotta go threw. and no im not a hater i just want to see the game get better. i like this version but some things need a change like them bad stat costume with day limit and wheres them 2man mounts at? but yeah

RyanmartinLO2yS
April 28th, 2016, 03:15 AM
where my cbt rewards ??
till now i didnt get my cbt rewards :'(

YuniDingUaMDkdS
April 28th, 2016, 06:28 AM
how can i clam the cbt reward ?

KappaPaladin
April 28th, 2016, 06:46 AM

Take this thread for example, there's 11 pages on it. Most of the time no one is going to go through the trouble of checking through all 11 pages individually just to find any clues of when CBT rewards are coming, people usually check only the first page and the first post because that's where the moderators theoretically should have pasted all the relevant information.

All the mods had to do is to create a new sticky thread to put the relevant information up (or edit the first post to add in the relevant information, although I think for some weird reason we can't edit our posts after 30 minutes?) and it'll solve a lot of confusion for people, it will be much easier to find what we need to know at one glance.

Ryangines0W7r6I
April 29th, 2016, 09:00 AM
Sir i still did not get my CBT rewards.. Pls check my account! thank you

ApolloichaIaWS7
April 29th, 2016, 09:20 AM
i still didnt get my CBT reward pls

AllNicksTaken
April 29th, 2016, 03:57 PM
They dont even respond to support tickets, GG well played.

AldoXwuggujnUk2
April 30th, 2016, 06:39 AM
where my cbt reward? :'( i check in my cash storage is nothing
ID:avuva Nick:MONKIELU

Servanda
April 30th, 2016, 08:37 AM
ID:Amonra99 IGN:Servanda still didnt get CBT reward :'(

AllNicksTaken
April 30th, 2016, 01:26 PM
Another day of waiting no cbt rewards no support ticket response....

LorenrasmuS062v
April 30th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Open beta was released on April 17th , 13 days has passed , and it still feels like no one got the CBT rewards.

JayceSpace
April 30th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Everyone just needs to chill and let them do their job. It's a line. They're trying to get things figured out. Not having the rewards isn't destroying the game, and if they are for you... Well you need new priorities. I agree that the mods should focus on the rewards before anything else. But there are only 3 mods and thousands of players. Submitting tickets isn't going to do anything. It's not a bug, it's not something affecting only you. With the rollback and Asians having lag issues they have far too many tickets to worry about that actually impact the game. If you aren't submitting them in clear English... I'm sorry but you'll have to wait even longer (It's hosted in Canada, English and French are our main languages translators don't help) So sit down, chill, they're free rewards so it isn't like you're losing money, and enjoy the grind.

KaizerD
May 1st, 2016, 01:58 AM
Open beta was released on April 17th , 13 days has passed , and it still feels like no one got the CBT rewards.

UMM I don't know where on earth you got your facts but Open Beta started on the 23rd and CBT rewards only started being handed out on Monday. #PeopleChill

IammaulanaLa35r
May 1st, 2016, 03:43 PM
GM Where my reward im not receive reward CBT.

Death213S42l0fn
May 1st, 2016, 09:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbgwbc2ixgo&feature=youtu.be

KaizerD
May 2nd, 2016, 12:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbgwbc2ixgo&feature=youtu.be

Why are you posting these? These are not walkthroughs you do not need a walkthrough for this game. If you're even going to post this post in FAN MEDIA not in announcements for gods sake

KappaPaladin
May 2nd, 2016, 12:01 PM
Why are you posting these? These are not walkthroughs you do not need a walkthrough for this game. If you're even going to post this post in FAN MEDIA not in announcements for gods sake

https://forum.subagames.com/search.php?searchid=20015

He's an intentional spammer.

Kamuisama
May 2nd, 2016, 03:23 PM
thank you for all the CBT rewards, for all players who haven't received their rewards yet please just be patient, you will get them eventually :D

Resistire4221S3
May 2nd, 2016, 04:19 PM
Still no rewards, feelsbadman

Paliden
May 2nd, 2016, 05:13 PM
thank you for all the CBT rewards, for all players who haven't received their rewards yet please just be patient, you will get them eventually :D
"9000 years later..."

CoffeeBeforeTalkie
May 2nd, 2016, 06:58 PM
So umm... any update from GMs/mods would be nice.
I know they mentioned like 3,000 players and such but any progress report?

Ryangines0W7r6I
May 3rd, 2016, 04:00 PM
hmmm im still waiting sir.. IGN: iamCute

Resistire4221S3
May 4th, 2016, 04:46 AM
Still no rewards -.-

Leaving this game, see yo all

NinaLynn
May 4th, 2016, 07:40 AM
Wait did you only get rewards for getting to a certain lvl or was it for being in cbt?

PurpleStep142
May 4th, 2016, 08:24 AM
You get the reward by reaching certain levels during the CBT phase.

Amberaptorr
May 5th, 2016, 02:23 AM
We apologize for those of you who have not received the CBT rewards yet. We are still working on handing out all of the rewards. We started at Tier 4 and worked our way down to Tier 1. If you are in Tier 4 or Tier 3 and have not yet received your rewards, please contact us. If you are in Tier 2 or Tier 1, please be patient.

DeNomi
May 5th, 2016, 07:08 AM
Thank You For The Information

Tyoung90TWFG4Wx
May 5th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Guess this post i just edited was useless, scrolled up after finishing it and my concerns were answered. Thanks Suba!

LastDonut
May 5th, 2016, 05:15 PM
still ain't get mine

Ryangines0W7r6I
May 6th, 2016, 04:02 AM
We apologize for those of you who have not received the CBT rewards yet. We are still working on handing out all of the rewards. We started at Tier 4 and worked our way down to Tier 1. If you are in Tier 4 or Tier 3 and have not yet received your rewards, please contact us. If you are in Tier 2 or Tier 1, please be patient.

sir im at Tier 2 and still did not received anything.. IGN: iamCute

CarlEroxasTWJjh
May 12th, 2016, 10:32 PM
Still dont have my cbt reward ign:Shot both cbt and obt

JayceSpace
May 12th, 2016, 10:41 PM
Still dont have my cbt reward ign:Shot both cbt and obt

Send one ticket and wait. Also clarify you made the tier.

LorenrasmuS062v
May 13th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Dear diary,

It's the 13th of may, and I'm yet to get my CBT rewards.
It feels like I may be the last to get them :'c.
All my hard work, even if I just got to tier 2, it still counts ;-;.
I feel like i'm losing it ;-;.
Dear diary send help.

Xkiraster
May 13th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Dear diary,

Dear diary send help.

cbt rewards ? i thought that was just a myth

XMonogatari
May 13th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Ohhhh no no no no no, we don't have time to send out CBT rewards. The costume/lucky boxes wiki is more important, sorry pal.

TastyShaft
May 16th, 2016, 06:06 AM
Dear diary,

Dear diary send help.

you're not the only one lol
still waiting for mine too

Joof
May 16th, 2016, 11:37 AM
If you still haven't received your CBT rewards, send a ticket. You should have gotten them by now as they have been all sent out.