PDA

View Full Version : some bugs i have found.

GodofGames
April 11th, 2016, 11:19 AM
Majin, those 3 self buffs or i will call them stances, power of beelezbub, hellbringer corrutption ect. while trying to click, double click , or even pressing the key that is bind to the hotbar. Some times the buff does not take effect, or it pops up as a buff but then 1 sec later the buff gets removed and or buff just gets removed. There needs to be a clear indication on which buff is active. I should have to wait 3 sec to see if the stance will stay or not. This gets very annoying when u are tyring to switch stances and then u try to use a buff the party only to find out that u are still on beelebub ect.

Maybe adding an aura between the 3 stance could help us show that what stance is being used. instead of finding it on the buff bar.

remove the casting time on buffs. when i buff they all should be instance cast.

Pets will get bugged out after an while. This happens alot when faceing a boss. pet just gets frozen in place. have to unsummon then resummon him.

When casting skills. i found this to be true with majin and the mage classes. when i try to use a skill the skill does not go off. so when i try to click skill again it start then stop all with in 1 sec druing the casting phaze.

I personlly think that the casting time is way to long on single target spells. the cool down seems to be ok.

Mages need to have a longer casting range. dont know why i cant get 2 or 3 skills off before the mob is in my face.

as of right now u can only cast 1 skill if yr lucky u can get 2 skill off before the mob in on u. u cant really kite bc the casting time is to long and the mobs is right on top of u then he will just interrupt u while middle of casting a fireball.

movement speed of these mobs need to be nerf.

can we remove the aggro on most of these mobs or have it set that if u are 6+ lvl above the mob they dont chase u down.

will need more channels.

Pk. double xp in this zone.
friendly zone. where both blue and red can gather saftly and play togetther. i think having 3 friendly zone should do when the game goes OB.

when trying to use world chat, lets say i target a mob. then i want shout. when u click the spacebar i am force to run to mob and hit him while typing in world chat. Remove the world chat pop up. just make it into the normal chat function. when you are in the world chat once u press enter in zone it will take yr megaphone. no reason to have a pop up just for that.

we need to have more room to finish a sentence in chat.
would like to have more option in chat as in we can choice what color we see in chat box.

when switching zones. your hot bar gets reset to quick bar 1. so when i have quickbar 2 up. then i switch zone i am back to one. this gets very annoying..

when double clicking the quest to view where the mob to hunt. both world and local map pops up ontop of each other. remove this, or make they much smaller on screen so we can view them better. Also when both of these maps are up. when u click the world map the local map also gets remove. let us remove then separably. or make it so that when u do click on the quest to view where to go. make it so that if u are in the right map. only the local map pops up. no reason to have world map show up if we are in the right zone. only make the world map pop up if we need to zone to another area.

Crafting. every time u stick a new gear in the slot u get that pop up stating that u will loose this item ect ect. that pop up is only on top of the craftin and have to move it every time. you need to make it so that is part of the crafting screen. I would just apply that message to the botton of that crafting screen.

That pretty much it.

some suggestions.

but there is a few things i would love to see in game.
when click on a mob. i would love to view what item it can drop. Not sure if u ever played dragomon but they had that and i love it.

Would like to earn SP scroll. i have notice that once u starting hitting lvl 20 u cant affort all the skills. u are force to only pick maybe 3 out of the bunch. its will get to the point that u will only learn one skill a lvl. kinda stupid. I would be able to learn all the sorc skill before i am able to become warlock. or let us refund skills that are not needed or being used.

So far every zone has some type of camp where u can buy hp pots ect. but would love be able to bind to those camp.

So i was in MBF and bough some return scroll that will bring me to MBS. i would have like to just bind to MBF and they offer no scrolls to MBF either.

DarkDragonM4ster
April 21st, 2016, 02:44 AM
remove the casting time on buffs. when i buff they all should be instance cast.

I personlly think that the casting time is way to long on single target spells. the cool down seems to be ok.

Mages need to have a longer casting range. dont know why i cant get 2 or 3 skills off before the mob is in my face.

as of right now u can only cast 1 skill if yr lucky u can get 2 skill off before the mob in on u. u cant really kite bc the casting time is to long and the mobs is right on top of u then he will just interrupt u while middle of casting a fireball.

movement speed of these mobs need to be nerf.

can we remove the aggro on most of these mobs or have it set that if u are 6+ lvl above the mob they dont chase u down.

will need more channels.

i agree with these points
damage build classes need more space to use skills an mages fire ball an wind spike casting time is way too long it should be half of the time it is now [example: fireball needs 5s to cast should to be 2.5s and with each upgrade of the skill casting time decreases]

Kamuisama
April 21st, 2016, 04:30 AM
i agree with these points
damage build classes need more space to use skills an mages fire ball an wind spike casting time is way too long it should be half of the time it is now [example: fireball needs 5s to cast should to be 2.5s and with each upgrade of the skill casting time decreases]

I also feel casting time for mage is too long lol 5s just to use 1 skill is awful and it also won't decrease even after I upgraded it to lvl 10 v:ehh:

froztend
April 25th, 2016, 04:08 PM
well some points are valid yet, the main thing here is that you are comparing this game to the easy games out there. (DH for example)
in here, we study the the skills, the builds and the mobs to know where we go and what we do.
i am almost certain you guys havent played luna before, for if you did then you wont be asking for this.
and for me as a luna veteran the stat build is far different to the old one but still can be managed.