PDA

View Full Version : Background Music

KentgclarkIl5Wb
April 11th, 2016, 11:07 PM
Hi there. My name is Clark. As you can see, I am new to this community, though I am active in both game and also in our fan group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/367076250036127/). In fact, yesterday, I opened up a topic, which caught the interest of the many, and that is the bringing back of the old background music.

I feel like it would be more appropriate to bring the old ones back because it was something memorable to us, veteran luna players, as our memories are founded upon these tunes and the fact that they were more uplifting and catchier. However, as I asked the group yesterday, I realized that no one has brought up this suggestion yet, and thus, a fellow member recommended that I should bring this to the administrators, as well as to the forumers, for this may be a huge deal.

Surprisingly, it is. I was pretty anxious at first for I may not receive enough support but other people feel the same thing. They encouraged me even more to post this here in forums so that it would be more public and formal.

So now, I would like to extend the poll that I created yesterday in the group, especially for those who do not have facebook accounts. The main reason for this is to see how many more people think the same way about these old BGMs, because in a 24 hr clock, I have already received 48 answers, which of whom are 42 agreeing and 6 neutral. Also, I would love to hear your opinions about it regardless if supportive or not.

Thank you.

KentgclarkIl5Wb
April 11th, 2016, 11:18 PM
This is the poll from yesterday! (https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/12966521_1170977486270118_960159507_n.png?oh=a35f5 0cc819af2dd80c3cb5fd7744504&oe=570E8E12)

Evahngelyne
April 11th, 2016, 11:24 PM
Ohhh I would so love to have the old music back!!! I currently keep the game muted because of the new music when I used to have the old music on all the time. It was always pleasant. I'm hoping for the best! And thank you for bringing this up here on the forums!!! I think it's a great recommendation! :)

Yorusyasou2rv32
April 12th, 2016, 07:43 AM
bring back the classic BGM

Anthemica
April 12th, 2016, 11:24 AM
Yes, please bring back the classic music. I keep the music muted now because it's, in my opinion, not as good as the old version. I'd love to be able to play while listening. :)

SadewFromLuna
April 12th, 2016, 02:32 PM
The classic music is far more memorable and much more effective at getting people hooked on the game. Definitely a vote for bringing it back from me! Not a big fan of the new music, especially since it got associated with all the problems with Luna Plus.

Urthemiel
April 13th, 2016, 08:07 AM
I dunno about the old music everybody keeps talkin' about but the current one is the type that gets muted in 5 mins by everyone.

Holographics
April 13th, 2016, 01:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdBNSjWQF5I&index=1&list=PL8E616F489B6CE814&nohtml5=False

BRING BACK THE OLD CLASSIC BGM! NOSTALGIA TRIP!

KentgclarkIl5Wb
April 13th, 2016, 09:00 PM
By mute, do you mean it as a bug or voluntarily?

TennoExcal
April 14th, 2016, 10:51 AM
While yes I may want the old music back, they're far, far more beautiful (imo), you can just change the music in Sound>BGM folder too, the old music files are everywhere on youtube.

PyroFlare
April 14th, 2016, 12:38 PM
I think it's bannable 2 change even the music files

SaiHira
April 14th, 2016, 01:02 PM
I was told that you aren't allowed to change the files or mess around with them D:
It'd be nice to have the old BGM back but.... the old alker harbor bgm had too much bass :P
other than that... every other old bgm... i miss them

KentgclarkIl5Wb
April 14th, 2016, 08:20 PM
While yes I may want the old music back, they're far, far more beautiful (imo), you can just change the music in Sound>BGM folder too, the old music files are everywhere on youtube.

Ya but would'nt that be plagiarism?

CountLudovici
April 16th, 2016, 07:10 AM
I would very much like the old music back too ^^ Big part of the nostalgy as i keep saying ^^

Sigvalce
April 16th, 2016, 09:50 AM
Doesn't matter to me, it's all the same garbage.

I just mute the game sound and play my kind of music instead.

Feidlimid
April 17th, 2016, 01:36 PM
The music before - it inspires emotion and imagination.

The music after - it is only there, and it does not inspire me.

SammyTheSammich
April 22nd, 2016, 11:40 PM
I always turned off the game music and sound effects in old Luna and every private server I've played since the originals closing and I turned off this games music too. I didn't really like the old games music myself. I usually just go to YouTube and play music videos or play what music I have on my laptop or my phone or my MP3 Player lol. Even if staff said that people can't put other music in place of of the current music files how would they know or not know? Unless they were stern on keeping the new music that they added and applied something in a patch so people can't change it. This isn't exactly the same old Luna either so they'll probably just stick to the music that it already has.

KoreanRawr
May 13th, 2016, 12:04 PM
The first thing i noticed was the bgm. I was like, this seems a bit off. It's been year but i know the music was not the same. I would love the music back. i sat around just to hear the bgm some days back then.

Xkiraster
May 13th, 2016, 12:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWB8HG-rVQ8