PDA

View Full Version : Art Shop! 1 freebie!

Lounatuuli
April 17th, 2016, 01:08 PM
So I will be drawing first fan art for free. It will be sketch and I will be using it as reference in here for later to sell my artwork for ingame money since it seems to be legal. Correct me if i'm wrong.

I prefer to draw/I'm better at
Females
cartoon/realistic
Anthros
Adults

I'm not good at
Males
Chibis
Anime style
Childrens

No first come service with first 1 freebie. I will pick up the one I like most, since it will be free artwork after all.
For everyone else I most likely do artworks for starting price 50k and up (I will add more specific information about it later when I get reference pictures.)

For now you may offer a price if you want.

About ordering
Please send some screenshots of your character.
your IGN

About paying
-Trading ingame after artwork is done unless it's full body or/with bg
-With bigger artworks. (I mean full body or/with background) I will show WIP (Work in progress) picture for you when artwork is 50% finished. at this point i wish you to pay 50% of the price in game and after artwork is done and I gave it to you you can pay rest of the price. I hope you understand this method, since i'm using my free time for it and it's not nice at all for me to finish huge artwork after 12h or even 6h and not getting anything from it.

In progress
none

I'm really sorry for my english. I'm not native english speaker.

Hyan2014
April 19th, 2016, 01:55 PM
Wanna sketch me up?

Must wait maint finish to take some SS tho

Hyan2014
April 19th, 2016, 02:56 PM
there is it

Churaga
April 25th, 2016, 12:33 AM
Oooh freebies =o!
ill just leave this here then c; (http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af76/Churaga1/sinri.png)