PDA

View Full Version : Im just going to leave this here.....

LoliDoll
April 20th, 2016, 11:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJr-CKII4T8

:awsum:

IAdoreHer
April 21st, 2016, 01:10 AM
So.. after watching the video.. The music makes me want to go on a killing spree in Luna.

LoliDoll
April 21st, 2016, 02:30 AM
Good good, get those lvls ;)

KaizerD
April 21st, 2016, 02:55 AM
I loved this video i used to watch it all the time back in the day!

Kamuisama
April 21st, 2016, 03:06 AM
which dance is that? they look so cute :XD:

Oldgamer02SKOpJ
April 28th, 2016, 05:32 PM
this video bring back good old times. when we had the pet like outfits, the game sure changed over the years. I mean we do have the game back but its never same XD be nice if GM at subagame can make a server channel version of Luna Online Vanilla :XD:

FairLight1337
April 28th, 2016, 08:48 PM
My life.....is blowing up in front of me.....why is this still around .____.

IAdoreHer
April 29th, 2016, 01:31 AM
this video bring back good old times. when we had the pet like outfits, the game sure changed over the years. I mean we do have the game back but its never same XD be nice if GM at subagame can make a server channel version of Luna Online Vanilla :XD:

If this game gains more popularity and gets enough funding, you never know what can happen in a few years. Just look at Blizzard's WoW and the situation with that vanilla private server. (You can google it if you want.)

Zaraphin
April 30th, 2016, 09:52 AM
Ohh i remember this! It's still just as cute xD

SeriousBusiness
April 30th, 2016, 10:54 AM
If this game gains more popularity and gets enough funding, you never know what can happen in a few years. Just look at Blizzard's WoW and the situation with that vanilla private server. (You can google it if you want.)

did you just put luna and the most successful game in history in the same sentence.

shame.
on.
you.

never speak again.

Finalhecate
April 30th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Is the translation for the song umm "If you want to play this game, don't be a pedophile. Attracting enough kid for this game will never take awhile, just show me me me [the video] and you will see see, how many will rush to play me" ....... hah!

KaizerD
April 30th, 2016, 09:24 PM
did you just put luna and the most successful game in history in the same sentence.

shame.
on.
you.

never speak again.
Sadly +1 lmao xD

DeNomi
May 1st, 2016, 07:27 AM
Thats Cute

PlumBunny
May 6th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Oh my goodness! I remember seeing this long ago :3

Krechar