PDA

View Full Version : [April 20th, 2016] Patch Notes

Alectronas
April 21st, 2016, 11:22 AM
Several changes have taken place from the start of CBT to now, in OBT. Below the highlights of chat has changed, and some insight on things to come.

Updated
1. Auto system deleted.
2. Channel 1,2,and 3 are open to all players.
3. Chiera Field boss of Kierra's swamp appears nearby cave in the center of the map
4. Name of Channel and Field will be shown by system msg when a field boss appears.
5. The faction buttons in character creation have been moved to be seed easier.
6. Up to +7 items can now be obtained through drops.
7. Characters will gain an hour long speed buff after using a 150% speed mount.

Fixed
1. Client crash : Fixed
2. Emotes are now activate correctly.
3. Short cut (H) works now.
4. ' can be used.

Upcoming Guildhall System
A massive housing update will take place within the coming weeks, bringing with it the addition of the “Guild halls”. These Guild Halls are massive buildings shared amongst a players’ guild where they can meet up and plan, or just hang out and relax. Each Guild Hall can be heavily customized as well to make sure your guild looks the best, both on the field and back at home.

Stat changes and Job Passives
New systems are going to be put in place that will drastically affect the current stats and job system. More info on this will be available is it get closer.

Kamuisama
April 21st, 2016, 12:54 PM
looking forward for the stat and job passive changes.

Also... Skill calc please?

KaizerD
April 21st, 2016, 02:18 PM
Super hyped for housing and guild halls omfg

DarthHelix
April 21st, 2016, 04:23 PM
I agree with Kaiser, guild hall.. *drool*

Also, wth is a field boss lol. I apparently missed them in cbt and always assumed they ment regular ol map bosses when they mentioned a change to field boss drop table

KaizerD
April 21st, 2016, 04:54 PM

Also, wth is a field boss lol. I apparently missed them in cbt and always assumed they ment regular ol map bosses when they mentioned a change to field boss drop table

They seem to only appear in ch1 and from what I noticed, a single character can only do a set amount of % damage to the field bosses...so many people are required for them. Because we're talking a small percentage

Globbyastro
April 21st, 2016, 04:58 PM

To put it in simple MMORPGS terms, it's a raid boss.

DarthHelix
April 21st, 2016, 06:09 PM
Interesting. i guess ill watch for an opportunity to get in on that. The lack of rare loot atm and the quick spawning makes normal bosses boring now

AllNicksTaken
April 21st, 2016, 06:23 PM
2. Channel 1,2,and 3 are open to all players

Sounds like PK and trollfest to me... o , o

DarthHelix
April 21st, 2016, 06:47 PM
2. Channel 1,2,and 3 are open to all players

Sounds like PK and trollfest to me... o , o

Only ch1 is PK. the other two are PvE but just no longer splitting factions apart. so we can all still play with eachother

KireinaB
April 21st, 2016, 06:56 PM
Only ch1 is PK. the other two are PvE but just no longer splitting factions apart. so we can all still play with eachother

I'm so glad they fixed that. Having a Faction specific channels really put a divide in the game

DarthHelix
April 21st, 2016, 07:57 PM
I'm so glad they fixed that. Having a Faction specific channels really put a divide in the game

Yes it did. Alec and the rest of the Suba team has done a good job of listening to the community and letting us stay together though.

AllNicksTaken
April 21st, 2016, 08:51 PM

Ohh thats a good news then !

Lestion
April 22nd, 2016, 03:33 AM
what about skills's description in-game? i didn't see anything about them in CBT. hope u guys can add them so we can read it and take less time for checking them on various luna wiki websites.

CsamiamiRDBDl1K
April 22nd, 2016, 04:26 AM
"Stat changes and Job Passives
New systems are going to be put in place that will drastically affect the current stats and job system. More info on this will be available is it get closer."

hmmmm?? how about the active skills? no changes?

Sadi666PL
April 22nd, 2016, 06:31 AM
How about DEX fix? Pumping SP in DEX is now pointless, since we can get so much DEX from gear.

About job passives: i like to make it not stackable, so we can make hybrids without any losses. Or split this passive buffs. Old version "+5% Pattk & Crit LVL 1" > make two separate buffs, so everyone still make max level in at least one of them.

DarthHelix
April 22nd, 2016, 07:27 AM
How about DEX fix? Pumping SP in DEX is now pointless, since we can get so much DEX from gear.

About job passives: i like to make it not stackable, so we can make hybrids without any losses. Or split this passive buffs. Old version "+5% Pattk & Crit LVL 1" > make two separate buffs, so everyone still make max level in at least one of them.

That was the point of stackable. so that pures had a purpose. If they didnt stack you gain very little for a pure path compared to a hybrid path that gains a wider array of skills. Pure path is ment to stack passive boosts for your chosen specialty

Rettle
April 22nd, 2016, 08:21 AM
I dont have a kickstarter but did suba nerf/balance the monsters? Monsters hit like a truck during cbt. :'(

KaizerD
April 22nd, 2016, 08:26 AM
I dont have a kickstarter but did suba nerf/balance the monsters? Monsters hit like a truck during cbt. :'(

I don't think they will be changing the monsters too much in that aspect

KuroYami
April 22nd, 2016, 09:09 AM
Guild Halls <3 <3 I wonder how big they are going to be, can we make them bigger?

Sadi666PL
April 22nd, 2016, 10:20 AM
I don't think they will be changing the monsters too much in that aspect

I heard there will be a little nerf at some mobs or maybe some changes in stat mechanic so chars will get more sustain.

DarthHelix
April 22nd, 2016, 10:50 AM

Currently they are the same. I havent heard from any gm or mod themselves if they plan to ajust monsters at all or not, I do know they are making some stat tweaks soon to our stats. Im hoping it brings fighter/rogues sustain fighting in line with mage/majin. So we can stay in the fight longer with a little less potion spam

DarkWiwin
April 22nd, 2016, 12:08 PM
looking forward for this game

KaizerD
April 22nd, 2016, 01:20 PM
looking forward for this game

lol i can feel your enthusiasm seeping out of my screen xD 10 hours 39 min

ArmayaDdwirr35t
April 22nd, 2016, 06:02 PM
what time we can start playing?

JaycoletsLlB26n
April 22nd, 2016, 07:09 PM
I Miss You Luna o.o

RiisaQueen
April 22nd, 2016, 07:10 PM
Is OBT ready? where can i download the file?

KaizerD
April 22nd, 2016, 07:33 PM
You can download the client right here >https://subagames.com/Luna/News.aspx

OBT starts in 4 hours and 27 minutes at midnight eastern time

RiisaQueen
April 22nd, 2016, 07:58 PM
Thank you!^^

KaizerD
April 22nd, 2016, 08:24 PM
No problem ^^

ZevparkerY3Syi7
April 22nd, 2016, 09:05 PM
Help! I'm trying to patch the game but I keep getting this runtime error halfway thru the patch. I wanna be able to play the game as soon as it opens. :(

KaizerD
April 22nd, 2016, 10:20 PM
Maybe try running as administrator? Right click on the launcher

ZevparkerY3Syi7
April 22nd, 2016, 10:35 PM
I'm still getting that error. I'm gonna try to reinstall. Hope it works.

Jinfox
April 22nd, 2016, 10:35 PM
Since OBT is in like 2 hours could you guys post the stat and passive changes so we get an idea of what toon we want to create.

KaizerD
April 22nd, 2016, 10:44 PM
I'm still getting that error. I'm gonna try to reinstall. Hope it works.

Probably a good idea to completely uninstall/delete files properly then yeah reinstall everything

Lramor
April 22nd, 2016, 10:44 PM
Help! I'm trying to patch the game but I keep getting this runtime error halfway thru the patch. I wanna be able to play the game as soon as it opens. :(
that thing happen on me too but its ok now, what I did was I temporarily disabled my anti virus while patching the launcher maybe the anti virus is blocking some of the data that's why then I enable it after the patching hope it helps.

ZevparkerY3Syi7
April 23rd, 2016, 12:26 AM
that thing happen on me too but its ok now, what I did was I temporarily disabled my anti virus while patching the launcher maybe the anti virus is blocking some of the data that's why then I enable it after the patching hope it helps.

That helped. Thanks! :D

LastDonut
April 25th, 2016, 12:07 AM
Several changes have taken place from the start of CBT to now, in OBT. Below the highlights of chat has changed, and some insight on things to come.

Updated
1. Auto system deleted.
2. Channel 1,2,and 3 are open to all players.
3. Chiera Field boss of Kierra's swamp appears nearby cave in the center of the map
4. Name of Channel and Field will be shown by system msg when a field boss appears.
5. The faction buttons in character creation have been moved to be seed easier.
6. Up to +7 items can now be obtained through drops.
7. Characters will gain an hour long speed buff after using a 150% speed mount.

Fixed
1. Client crash : Fixed
2. Emotes are now activate correctly.
3. Short cut (H) works now.
4. ' can be used.

Upcoming Guildhall System
A massive housing update will take place within the coming weeks, bringing with it the addition of the “Guild halls”. These Guild Halls are massive buildings shared amongst a players’ guild where they can meet up and plan, or just hang out and relax. Each Guild Hall can be heavily customized as well to make sure your guild looks the best, both on the field and back at home.

Stat changes and Job Passives
New systems are going to be put in place that will drastically affect the current stats and job system. More info on this will be available is it get closer.

idk what crash you fixed but giving guild lead to some1 else makes the client crash..wish we had full updates of whats happen to our stats and which jobs get what passives and how much % each. ''5. The faction buttons in character creation have been moved to be seed easier.'' it was better in cbt now the create character interface look like a sloppy job..and when are we gone to get all our gold back from skill reset? them skills hella expensive if I gotta pay to reskill i should atleast get my gold back that i used to get the skills THAT or do this...when we buy say 10levels worth of a skill and that skill has 15 levels and we reset skills let them 10 levels use up nomore gold for each level you already paid you dont gotta repay after reseting...but yeah

KaizerD
April 25th, 2016, 12:11 AM
idk what crash you fixed but giving guild lead to some1 else makes the client crash..wish we had full updates of whats happen to our stats and which jobs get what passives and how much % each. ''5. The faction buttons in character creation have been moved to be seed easier.'' it was better in cbt now the create character interface look like a sloppy job..and when are we gone to get all our gold back from skill reset? them skills hella expensive if I gotta pay to reskill i should atleast get my gold back that i used to get the skills THAT or do this...when we buy say 10levels worth of a skill and that skill has 15 levels and we reset skills let them 10 levels use up nomore gold for each level you already paid you dont gotta repay after reseting...but yeah

All I can say is be patient :c We all know things are moving a little slow on the information side, but you have to understand they are working overdrive trying to get everything up to speed just with the launch of OBT and all. There are still a lot of bugs just like any other game, and like developers do, they are working on it. They can't fix them all at once, but they are trying.

LastDonut
April 25th, 2016, 12:29 AM
i think you take it wrong im stating what i notice/felt its not meant as mean or rude or anything bad. but that faction change just wasn't needed..better to tell them than say nothing. besides that no speak no change

KappaPaladin
April 25th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Updated
1. Auto system deleted.

Auto system refers to?

LastDonut
April 26th, 2016, 06:31 AM
Auto system refers to?

probably the auto pill/bot system only thing comes to mind unless auto attack but we still got auto attack lol