PDA

View Full Version : Open Beta Midnight Release!

Alectronas
April 22nd, 2016, 05:58 PM
Hello all!

Luna online will be open to the public at midnight tonight (6.5 hours from the time of this posting)!!

CBT Rewards and Kickstarter rewards will be going out over the following days, and REWARDS WILL BE GIVEN TO THE FIRST CHARACTER YOU MAKE.

The item mall is also being stocked with Costumes and Vanity items over the course of the next few days following the OBT release, with several new ones being released each month.

We hope to see everyone in OBT tonight! More details will be going out about future plans as time goes on.

Have a fantastic Day!

Katzzi
April 22nd, 2016, 06:05 PM
good announce!

Zakurno
April 22nd, 2016, 06:10 PM
exciting....

ray11
April 22nd, 2016, 06:33 PM
Nice can't wait to get back to it

AllNicksTaken
April 22nd, 2016, 06:47 PM
5 hours ladies and gentlemen , RELEASE ZE HYPE !

CoffeeBeforeTalkie
April 22nd, 2016, 06:53 PM
Yaaaay, I've missed you so Luna <3

Hp19850D3xrl5UO
April 22nd, 2016, 06:58 PM
cool finally

DarthHelix
April 22nd, 2016, 07:04 PM
The item mall is also being stocked with Costumes and Vanity items over the course of the next few days following the OBT release, with several new ones being released each month.

Do you plan to release 365d costumes outside of the random box every now and then too?

Edit: More than happy to pay for costumes, in fact i bought SP ahead of time just for that reason. but im not keen on the "random" only aspect for the long duration ones. My luck i pay __$ and get a year chicken costume. (no offense if you like chicken costume. i dont.)

AllNicksTaken
April 22nd, 2016, 09:05 PM
(no offense if you like chicken costume. i dont.)

C`mon
Chicken costume is the best.
Pok pok pooooook!
Chicken, boss of all boss.

3hours hype \ o / !!!!

CoffeeBeforeTalkie
April 22nd, 2016, 09:27 PM
What time zone is Luna under, by the way? :confused:

RondinirafWBIlu
April 22nd, 2016, 10:06 PM
Isnt it EDT? supposed to be on then...

IrazzXkereIOgFh
April 22nd, 2016, 10:14 PM
its 9 AM here (+7 GMT)

in what timezone and when the server gonna be up?
kinda confused here with timezone :confused:

KaizerD
April 22nd, 2016, 10:17 PM
the server will be up in 1 hour 42 minutes

AllNicksTaken
April 22nd, 2016, 10:17 PM
https://countingdownto.com/countdown/luna-online-obt-countdown-clock

Just under 2h :D:D:D

RondinirafWBIlu
April 22nd, 2016, 10:19 PM
it will be at 1:00am here... well... let's wait ;)

Salvahe030vvgUU
April 22nd, 2016, 10:33 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carlcmonta5iUh2
April 22nd, 2016, 11:10 PM
What time will luna be released in the philippines? :awsum:

Ariewahyud1v7aD
April 22nd, 2016, 11:30 PM
Hello all!

Luna online will be open to the public at midnight tonight (6.5 hours from the time of this posting)!!

CBT Rewards and Kickstarter rewards will be going out over the following days, and REWARDS WILL BE GIVEN TO THE FIRST CHARACTER YOU MAKE.

We hope to see everyone in OBT tonight! More details will be going out about future plans as time goes on.

Have a fantastic Day!

how about in indonesia?? confused with timezone

Ariewahyud1v7aD
April 22nd, 2016, 11:30 PM
how about in indonesia ? im confused about timezone

KaizerD
April 22nd, 2016, 11:44 PM
Open in 15 minutes that's all you need to know

SammyTheSammich
April 22nd, 2016, 11:51 PM
down to 9-10 mins now. :d Lol

AllNicksTaken
April 22nd, 2016, 11:55 PM
5 minnnnnnn *dances*

SammyTheSammich
April 22nd, 2016, 11:56 PM
Too bad I have to go to my house soon so I'll only have time to make my chars to hold names til I can get back on internet again. xP Have fun everyone! :D

AmauryQgefb5Oj7
April 23rd, 2016, 12:06 AM
Hi, how can I change my forum name?

SammyTheSammich
April 23rd, 2016, 12:19 AM
If it doesn't out right give u an option to change it then you may not be able to I don't know honestly. If no one replies I would message an admin on here or ask an admin in-game. Also, am I the only one whose game crashes when I try to make a char?
EDIT: Well I have to go home now, if anyone knows how to fix this problem so I can try playing once I can get online again please messages me the solution, or comment it here. Please and Thank you. Goodnight and hope everyone else has fun playing. :P

CoffeeBeforeTalkie
April 23rd, 2016, 12:39 AM
Sooooo. How do we get the CBT rewards?

Cutioner
April 23rd, 2016, 01:10 AM
Why only can create two characters? and how get the CBT gift?

KaizerD
April 23rd, 2016, 01:42 AM
CBT rewards come monday

KaizerD
April 23rd, 2016, 01:44 AM
Hi, how can I change my forum name?

Click on "Change password" near the top and then click on change nickname under one of the first columns you see

Needbockep1LbS4
April 23rd, 2016, 03:59 AM
Where are my CBT event rewards?
i can't find it, can u help me?

KappaPaladin
April 23rd, 2016, 05:05 AM
its 9 AM here (+7 GMT)

in what timezone and when the server gonna be up?
kinda confused here with timezone :confused:

how about in indonesia ? im confused about timezone

What time will luna be released in the philippines? :awsum:

The server time zone is EST which is GMT-5.

Philippines time is GMT+8 (13 hours later than server time)

Indonesia time is a bit more complicated because there are 3 time zones:
Western Indonesian Time—GMT+7 (12 hours later), Central Indonesian Time—GMT+8 (13 hours later), and Eastern Indonesian Time—GMT+9 (14 hours later).

The moderators can do a bit more to make things more user friendly for our forumites, just saying.
Luna Reborn being an international server will have players from all over the world, doesn't hurt to clarify the time zone the server is in. Many people don't actually know the server time is in EST.
It's like how I suggested to a moderator to pin up an official sticky for the open beta launch but nothing happened too and people kept asking when open beta starts, many things could be communicated to players better.

The forum time also follows EST (GMT-5) but there's no option to change it to our own time zone. Could be improved.
Anyway when people posts "server starts in 12 hours" at eg. 12pm these pinoy and indo players are all scratching their heads and wondering what time it starts because a lot of people don't notice the bottom of the page saying the forum is in GMT-5 (plus I'm quite sure some people don't even know their own time zones or how to do a simple time zone conversion using google).

PixelFive
April 23rd, 2016, 09:52 AM
where my CBT reward? CBT reward is nothing?

KaizerD
April 23rd, 2016, 10:05 AM
CBT Rewards come monday

KappaPaladin
April 24th, 2016, 01:53 PM

Hi Alectronas, serious question here for people who may be affected by this issue.
What happens to people who deleted the first character they made? I heard about some people who made a character after open beta started, then decided they didn't want the name they chose for it and deleted it to remake a new one with a different name (not knowing that CBT Rewards are given to the first character they made of course).

Are they going to lose their CBT Rewards?

SammyTheSammich
April 24th, 2016, 09:45 PM
Never mind I uninstalled and reinstalled it and now it seems to be letting me play. It didn't crash when I clicked create character.

KaizerD
April 24th, 2016, 11:37 PM
Hi Alectronas, serious question here for people who may be affected by this issue.
What happens to people who deleted the first character they made? I heard about some people who made a character after open beta started, then decided they didn't want the name they chose for it and deleted it to remake a new one with a different name (not knowing that CBT Rewards are given to the first character they made of course).

Are they going to lose their CBT Rewards?
+1
This is actually a good question. I'm not sure how the logs for characters work, may just be overthinking it, but a good question nonetheless