PDA

View Full Version : How does Guild Points work now?

KaizerD
April 22nd, 2016, 10:30 PM
I've done various tests but the only thing I remotely relate to guild points collection is Leveling up. But at the same time I am not quite sure about any ways to get it? It used to be a lot easier to collect I recall getting points from just about every enemy as I would train.

My Question is has anyone noticed how to get guild points in this one?

KuroYami
April 23rd, 2016, 03:30 PM
I gotta agree and ask the same thing, right now my guild only figured that we can get guild points by leveling and we think that depending on the level you just got is the amount of guild points that you get~ But that's about it, not really sure if that's how it is, I'm concerned that once people starts hitting level cap we won't have a choice but to do war to get guild points.

I would like to now if there's another way to get guild points aside of doing guild war or leveling up~

KaizerD
April 23rd, 2016, 03:38 PM
From what I have been testing since I have posted last, Killing enemies in a party with your guildmates where the enemies equal the top level in the party or higher is what gives out guild points.

Also PK gives GP but who wants to sit doing that all day?...And yeah like Kuro stated guild wars also give GP--but if a guild is not based/focused on leveling and active-warring, it could be very disabling for guilds to even think about warring.

KappaPaladin
April 23rd, 2016, 06:46 PM
Is it just me or does it seem like guild points seem to come slower after OBT?

Have a new guild with lots of new players leveling, but the rate the guild points are increasing seems to be slower than before.
Maybe it's just my imagination though.

Aerondo
April 24th, 2016, 10:41 PM
I have been wondering and testing a bit. If this luna follows the old luna system. Then guild point is gained by killing a mob that has the same level or up to 5 level above your character.

But on a party, I cant be sure what is the base of the character lv. Is it the highest party member or still you current level.

And lastly your guild point will be updated after the one who contribute the killing is changing map or dc..

And I did agree that the guild point is rather slow even when all of our guild members are lvling. I hope someone could tell us more below.

KaizerD
April 25th, 2016, 12:04 AM
It seems a lot slower. Our guild got to level 2 in a heartbeat in CBT but now we finally just got lvl 2 earlier today after 3 days where last time it was nearly instantly.