PDA

View Full Version : Down with the Camps...

YumYumii
April 23rd, 2016, 03:14 PM
Im sorry for posting this but I just needed to give my opinion about this camp idea.

Okay cool you guys changed the RED and BLUE channels to channels where both can meet in.. now.. the PK channel is the problem here. Why Red Vs Blue ? Guild/Party wars are more than enough! This Red vs Blue thing is going to make something similar to world war 1 or maybe worse. We get seperated from our friends, guilds recruit people from the same camp only and this creat kind of racism in players hearts besides .. you have no chance to interact with those from the other camps unless they are in channel 2 or 3. This takes the fun out of PVP aswell. Please do think about this all over again.

Thank You~ <3

DarthHelix
April 23rd, 2016, 05:22 PM
+1
No further comment necessary

YumYumii
April 24th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Yea not to mention that its hard aswell to do MT. There are a lot of reds and im a blue :( loool Im dying more because of the playes than the boss LOL ow and don't get me started on the Ï claim this spot so I PK u for it bish"... seriously?

Krechar
May 31st, 2016, 01:18 PM
Yes! YES YESSS. I honestly don't like that you have to be a certain fraction to be in a guild and if your in a party with someone from a different fraction and pk mode doesn't that mess up too?