PDA

View Full Version : About Dual Client

NasPang
April 24th, 2016, 04:39 AM
I already read about dual client thread.
What i get is:
1.Its forbid player to support their each other character self.
2. Its okay to 1 leveling, and 1 other fishing / selling

How about dual client,
1st client. pet bossing (leveling) with other party, say its lv 40+ boss .
2nd client. create new char. leveling it self with solo/other party?
Is it okay?

NasPang
April 24th, 2016, 10:31 PM
Up . sorry for bumping. need to know the answer.

KuroCallista
April 24th, 2016, 10:42 PM
That is still 2 characters leveling... THINK, you can't be that oblivious..

Katiecchi
April 25th, 2016, 02:13 AM
That is still 2 characters leveling... THINK, you can't be that oblivious..

let's lose the attitude, shall we?

Creddo
April 25th, 2016, 07:29 AM
any idea why my second client crashes? I get to the point with entering login and password on my second client and after that my game vanishes..

NasPang
April 25th, 2016, 11:29 AM
okay im confuse with the answer,
please let me know your opinion if thats okay or not. x_X
just okay or not ._.
If any mods or gm online please let me know too.
Thank you in advance.

AlisonSenpai
April 25th, 2016, 11:38 AM
It's usually not allowed (in other games), and it shouldn't be allowed.
But that's just my opinion, but I wouldn't know, I'm still downloading the game:-) ~

KaizerD
April 25th, 2016, 01:43 PM
It's usually not allowed (in other games), and it shouldn't be allowed.
But that's just my opinion, but I wouldn't know, I'm still downloading the game:-) ~

I agree dual clienting shouldn't be allowed at all. It should be a decision whether or not to do these things, not to just always do it in the background. Everyone knows that these side booths or fishers are just helping the main characters anyway so what the hell? I feel like i am on crazy pills! How does this not effect main chara?

KappaPaladin
April 25th, 2016, 06:20 PM
I agree dual clienting shouldn't be allowed at all. It should be a decision whether or not to do these things, not to just always do it in the background. Everyone knows that these side booths or fishers are just helping the main characters anyway so what the hell? I feel like i am on crazy pills! How does this not effect main chara?

+1

It makes no sense since the side booths and fishers are helping the main characters, I don't see what's the difference with "aiding each other in game progression by any means such as giving buffs/healing etc".

I hardly think the buffs from another char are good enough to make the game any easier for your main char.

In fact it's actually the 2nd char opening booth and fishing (maybe not fishing now that treasures can't be opened for some reason) that actually benefits the main char more???
There are many people who don't know how to dual client to open booths and most of the time they are critically lagging behind in terms of in-game resources compared to those who do eg. leveled from 1-45 and didn't sell any good loots picked up/gems/boxes and they are crippled in terms of gold that can be used to buy better equipment from other players because they have a few million gold's worth of untapped resources in loots that have not been liquidated since they don't want to sacrifice their game play time by opening a booth.

Can you imagine someone playing a game just to open client and sell items for the entire day without actually playing the game?

You should just be able to open a booth without having to be online or stuck there without being able to do anything and there would be no need for dual clients.

Opening dual clients to level together is hardly efficient at all. It's not like you can control 2 chars together efficiently while you train.

The only problem imo is abuse for gm events/feeding of camp points etc (which is also controversial since honestly, how can you be so sure that the top 10 from each camp didn't feed on their own chars/friend's/guildmate's chars? I think it's pretty stupid tbh, should be scrapped entirely. They need to give eg. PK penalties -- something like 30 minutes with a 15% chance to drop one of your EQs when you die for every person you kill so that it doesn't get abused for leaderboard without consequences)

NinaLynn
April 28th, 2016, 06:26 PM
So since we are talking about dual client what about using the second one to check out the other classes? I always been an archer and never tired others so would that be bad? If I like the build of another class I could just delete that character and remake it on on my main account. It be like testing out on the 2nd one.