PDA

View Full Version : Ushio is a scammer (be alert)

MakirtiD67D7JY5
April 27th, 2016, 10:55 PM
I have been scam 500k by this guy call USHIO recently his buying 50% exp boost on chat. I'm done with this game with lots of rude asian sucker (Pinoy & Indo) mostly. GM do something about it and good luck to you no life players. This game will shut down in few more months, I will laugh at those players who played luna online before.

IAdoreHer
April 27th, 2016, 11:45 PM
https://subagames.com/SupportPage.aspx/luna-online-reborn/luna-online-reborn-report-a-player <- If you click that link, you can actually get to submit your report properly and chat with a GM.

Sigvalce
April 28th, 2016, 05:29 AM
You need to be a special kind of stupid to get scammed.

KappaPaladin
April 28th, 2016, 06:31 AM
??? There are scammers in every single mmorpg. I'm not pinoy/indo but I'm pretty sure there are many toxic players in Europe/US too, and I've met a lot of extremely nice pinoy/indo players online. TBH after reading your thread I think you're more toxic than any of the pinoy/indo players you're talking about but ya know, I don't blame you. It's always easy to criticize others but not easy to reflect on yourself.

I'm afraid a lot of us are not as no life as you think, it's a casual game and after playing since OB started I'm only level 30 because most of my time spent online is used chatting with others and getting to know people.
Don't take a game so seriously, you made it sound like someone murdered your family in real life and wrote rude messages with their intestines on your windows and you have to avenge them with an axe or something.

When the game actually closes down I'll be leaving the game with an abundance of friends made, some of which are even visiting me in my home country in December this year. I'm going to be leaving the game taking lots of things with me, real friends made online and happy memories with them in-game as well as it being a great way to chase away boredom for me. :)

You lose when you take a game too seriously. Don't redirect your unhappiness at society because you don't know how to get rid of it.
Just sit down take a deep breath and relax, get it inside your head that it's just a game.
Why do you play games? Isn't it just to have fun?
See past it and you'll soon realize how silly you were to be raging at a game. You'll laugh at yourself for having being angry and sour at a virtual game while other people are happily playing the game together.

Join a guild and make some friends! You'll start to experience the joy of exploring a game together with your guildies! :D

Joof
April 28th, 2016, 12:03 PM
I have been scam 500k by this guy call USHIO recently his buying 50% exp boost on chat. I'm done with this game with lots of rude asian sucker (Pinoy & Indo) mostly. GM do something about it and good luck to you no life players. This game will shut down in few more months, I will laugh at those players who played luna online before.

Can you please send a ticket at our Support Page? That way I can help you out and get more information on why this happened and I can take action.

IndeedQorergOjL
April 30th, 2016, 03:41 AM
LuxArcadia are scammers too and i have send report tickets.

JohnpaulcanL406
May 3rd, 2016, 09:29 AM

Sir, I'm Ushio and I never Scam players. Just send ticket if I scam u lol. If ever I scam you how can I do that? or you are just insulting our country?

MentosOfficial
May 3rd, 2016, 10:52 AM

how actually you have been scammed? can u tell me more? did he trading without paying anything? and how?
if you scammed just because your mistake and careless, thats your problem.

btw there always a scammer in any mmorpg. not only asian and luna online.

NecroBaby
May 22nd, 2016, 11:29 PM
??? There are scammers in every single mmorpg. I'm not pinoy/indo but I'm pretty sure there are many toxic players in Europe/US too, and I've met a lot of extremely nice pinoy/indo players online. TBH after reading your thread I think you're more toxic than any of the pinoy/indo players you're talking about but ya know, I don't blame you. It's always easy to criticize others but not easy to reflect on yourself.

I'm afraid a lot of us are not as no life as you think, it's a casual game and after playing since OB started I'm only level 30 because most of my time spent online is used chatting with others and getting to know people.
Don't take a game so seriously, you made it sound like someone murdered your family in real life and wrote rude messages with their intestines on your windows and you have to avenge them with an axe or something.

When the game actually closes down I'll be leaving the game with an abundance of friends made, some of which are even visiting me in my home country in December this year. I'm going to be leaving the game taking lots of things with me, real friends made online and happy memories with them in-game as well as it being a great way to chase away boredom for me. :)

You lose when you take a game too seriously. Don't redirect your unhappiness at society because you don't know how to get rid of it.
Just sit down take a deep breath and relax, get it inside your head that it's just a game.
Why do you play games? Isn't it just to have fun?
See past it and you'll soon realize how silly you were to be raging at a game. You'll laugh at yourself for having being angry and sour at a virtual game while other people are happily playing the game together.

Join a guild and make some friends! You'll start to experience the joy of exploring a game together with your guildies! :D

this b(^~^)d <~(smiley with two thumbs up xD haha)

Krechar
May 31st, 2016, 11:41 AM
Honestly how could you get scammed? if it was a trade you could of canceled it when you realized he wasn't going to give you the gold. I've been scammed myself, once when I was 13 and that's because all those little sites, links, clicks. are all scams. You can't throw a hissy and call it the games fault and the people just because you fell for a scam. There are scammers everywhere. real life and in game.

Krechar
May 31st, 2016, 11:44 AM
Sir, I'm Ushio and I never Scam players. Just send ticket if I scam u lol. If ever I scam you how can I do that? or you are just insulting our country?

did you do a transaction with him? because the player who did scam him could of just delete the character and saved the exp boosts in his storage. then any player can take that username joining.