PDA

View Full Version : [April 28th, 2016] Splat! Bugs begone!

Joof
April 28th, 2016, 12:32 PM
Hey Bluelanders again ~

Joof here with another patch notes update for everyone. This time it's just a small quick update to address some of the text and bug issues.

Patch Notes

Bug Fixes

Identification Card "Area" field has been fixed and now shows some locations that can be chosen.
Players' mounts getting attacked during duels and/or skirmishes have been fixed and are not able to be targeted.
Character stats should now show the correct descriptions. (Subject to change; we are still re-balancing stats)
Clicking through the OK button and onto the Cancel button when Enchanting has been fixed.
Date Dungeon now properly shows the correct levels available for players.
Animation glitch with the Fox mount has been fixed.
Yamaguchi Idol costume can now be worn by Male Majins.
White Army Costume Box now properly gives the correct shoes.

Update

Players can now summon pets & mounts when in battle.

Players will have to update their game on patch completion.

As always, feel free to let us know of any bugs and we will try to get them fixed as soon as possible!

We hope that everyone is enjoying Luna Reborn!

NasPang
April 28th, 2016, 12:57 PM
Im not sure if its a bug, but some monster, especially hidden orc in moon blind swamp,
can go through walls.
like using "noclip"
and is it possible to store some items like coupon, and non tradeable items.

KaizerD
April 28th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Yeah iron slimes and Gem Goblins especially do not abide by boundaries since in Nera i get to watch iron slimes walk right through buildings haha

SaiHira
April 28th, 2016, 01:45 PM
thought it was splatoon reference :D

Being able to summon pets while in battle will make things easier <3

KaizerD
April 28th, 2016, 02:00 PM
thought it was splatoon reference :D

Being able to summon pets while in battle will make things easier <3

#BugFixSplatFest

Paliden
April 28th, 2016, 02:10 PM
How long until we can log back on?

ColorwhaleF5eYt
April 28th, 2016, 02:12 PM
Ahhhh~ How long will it take? xD

Anthemica
April 28th, 2016, 02:26 PM
I always thought that not being able to summon your pet or mount in battle was a part of the game. I did, at one point, wonder if it might be a bug. I'm glad it is because it got annoying. XD

Anthemica
April 28th, 2016, 02:27 PM
Also, I think the patch is ready to start downloading.

ColorwhaleF5eYt
April 28th, 2016, 02:45 PM
Wee~ Thanks! I renovated my profile in the meantime.

KuroCallista
April 28th, 2016, 02:45 PM
fixing the skills?

ItsKatniss
April 28th, 2016, 03:24 PM
You should really fix the level roll back though. I didn't file for a 2 day leave at work just to find my char lost 2 levels. lols #nohate

LastDonut
April 28th, 2016, 03:25 PM
supposely people got rolled back and is raging. but anyway hope yall plan to reset or give out resident register I.D card reset scroll because of this >Identification Card "Area" field has been fixed and now shows some locations that can be chosen.< pretty sure most people locations are wrong due to the fact it show up as ''?? ??? ???? ??????? etc'' and just now being fixed. I know some people don't care but i do so yeah.

JozThePandah
April 28th, 2016, 03:28 PM
rather had readed: Cash shop is fixxed for everyone.. but nope.. :(

Mizxan
April 28th, 2016, 03:28 PM
I always thought that not being able to summon your pet or mount in battle was a part of the game. I did, at one point, wonder if it might be a bug. I'm glad it is because it got annoying. XD

From my knowledge it wasn't a bug/glitch, it was like that normally before; I won't say it isn't nice to be able to do so, but like any change, there's both good and bad aspects to it.

Im not sure if its a bug, but some monster, especially hidden orc in moon blind swamp,
can go through walls.
like using "noclip"
and is it possible to store some items like coupon, and non tradeable items.

This also happened on old Luna, but I'm not sure whether it was a glitch or not as it was never "fixed"

As for storing items, it depends on the items. All items have words on the bottom (I believe two rows of four), if highlighted you're capable of doing said actions. Some items are bound to characters (like the first 50% scroll at level 20 from the 20 box/present) whereas some other items aren't tradeable but can be placed in your storage for other characters to use.

In the case you're looking at, two of the first three words are "store" and "trade" one indicating you can place it in storage for other chars to use, with the latter indicating you can trade it.

As for registering a char.. I've yet to do that on any char even during cbt sooo x:

LordFiq
April 28th, 2016, 09:15 PM
I'd like to add another annoying skill bug for fighter class. Its about Blunt Shield (1h weap). Its melee seems shorter than other 1h skills. For e.g. When you use Wind Slashing followed by Single Attack, but if you want to use Blunt Shield next, you have to move one step closer to the mob in order to use the skill. Otherwise the Blunt Shield skill is out of range and could not attack. I think its a simple fix of correcting the melee range of the said skill. Hope this can be fixed asap or at least in the next patch.

Rettle
April 28th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Any chance of giving free stat/skill reset every time you rebalance the game?

Aerondo
April 28th, 2016, 10:14 PM
Any chance of giving free stat/skill reset every time you rebalance the game?

Letting players know about this will definitely help player to play their game at ease. Not saving their precious SP for the unknown. Moreover when we reset our skill, all those gold didn't come back.

Rettle
April 28th, 2016, 11:31 PM
My poor little sister got her account roll backed as well :'( (report.....)

Mardika0pr2Wd4D
April 28th, 2016, 11:53 PM
can we do manual patch?

KoriFashi
April 29th, 2016, 04:46 AM
After the patch, whenever i try logging in, the game auto-closes. Please tell me what to do to fix this as soon as possible. Thanks.

KuroCallista
April 30th, 2016, 09:41 PM
After the patch, whenever i try logging in, the game auto-closes. Please tell me what to do to fix this as soon as possible. Thanks.

submit ticket

Mizxan
May 1st, 2016, 04:15 PM
I'd like to add another annoying skill bug for fighter class. Its about Blunt Shield (1h weap). Its melee seems shorter than other 1h skills. For e.g. When you use Wind Slashing followed by Single Attack, but if you want to use Blunt Shield next, you have to move one step closer to the mob in order to use the skill. Otherwise the Blunt Shield skill is out of range and could not attack. I think its a simple fix of correcting the melee range of the said skill. Hope this can be fixed asap or at least in the next patch.

In response to your suggestion, I'm not sure it's really a "bug" per se simply because, yes a 1h weapon is needed, but the actual requirement for the skill itself is a "shield" so it could be used even without a weapon equipped so long as you had a shield equipped. Due to this reasoning, I think it makes sense that the range of the skill is a bit shorter than say single attack or windy slash as you're attacking with your shield instead of your weapon. However I can't really say if it truly is a bug or not, this is just my reasoning for it. x:

LordFiq
May 11th, 2016, 08:44 AM
In response to your suggestion, I'm not sure it's really a "bug" per se simply because, yes a 1h weapon is needed, but the actual requirement for the skill itself is a "shield" so it could be used even without a weapon equipped so long as you had a shield equipped. Due to this reasoning, I think it makes sense that the range of the skill is a bit shorter than say single attack or windy slash as you're attacking with your shield instead of your weapon. However I can't really say if it truly is a bug or not, this is just my reasoning for it. x:
Naww... you're thinking too much :X

Previously there were no issues with Blunt Shield being shorter than other melee skills. Melee skills have no range. As long as you are at least 1 foot next to an enemy, all skills that call itself melee should hit, regardless of wielding swords, hammers, shields or fists. Not 0.5 foot for some skills or some such. ;)