PDA

View Full Version : brave set and the other one?

Raxlos
April 29th, 2016, 01:13 AM
does the is the brave set and others still drop at the ruins ofdraciona

Paliden
April 29th, 2016, 05:58 AM
You mean visual or stats, or both? If so then no.

XRakuj
April 30th, 2016, 06:45 AM
There currently are no sets. Just common gear drops with random stats.

FairLight1337
April 30th, 2016, 01:24 PM
There currently are no sets. Just common gear drops with random stats.

Why do you think they created the "Rebirth" of Luna Online with a KickStarter? To promote their other successful games :P

I See no change or work going on into this game at all not even the support and help from these so called Developers.
The game was released extremely fast (CBT was for everyone"It had about 100k keys) Yet this server only has about 3k+ and only a couple hundred players on a day since OBT and a lot of them are alt accounts.

1. People are still complaining about CBT rewards which note (We the staff will be giving the CBT rewards out 1By1 over the next week) Reminder they don't work on the weekends and it's the mods and GM's that are giving out the rewards to every account from CBT since they don't have an automated system already coded into the server itself to give out the rewards/prizes.

2. This game is must likely doomed to fail because of the lack in staff communication with the players that are around and dedicated to seeing this luna become successful (But a lot of us have noticed already that it's not likely to hit a peak).

Nothing much more to say that hasn't been said already through-out the days since OBT came out through-out the community.Everyone seems to have a logical point in how this Luna (Reborn) Is worse then the private server's of luna,along with the old luna. Must of us can say that this Luna feels like a private server with the EXP turned down to -10% or something around there and the monsters damage increase by 50% with almost a 100% Chance of always criting.

Anyways I Wish you all the best of luck on Luna and hopefully we're all wrong about this Luna falling to Pieces. But till something happens a lot of my friends are just farming/Fishing and Pking. I hardly see people leveling/grinding Unless if it's the higher 50+ players.