PDA

View Full Version : Why Luna Will Fail once again. Thx Guys!

Haunter923
April 29th, 2016, 02:08 AM
So many things wrong with Luna, Reborn to die again!

I'm a long time luna fan, been playing since the original gpotatoe, left after luna plus. I was so angry
for investing so much into luna to find out that it would turn out like this and it seem like nothing has changed (only very little)

Many of my friend left after level 40 some left after a few hours. I stuck around to get a full grip of the game and wish I have left earlier.

Here are some things i disliked

1.Rogue classes dex ratio. pumping into dex barely gives any dodge, crit chance or even accuracy

2. Exp gain, Quest Rewards - Everyone knows exp is crap , reward from quest are crap. There is no wow factor in grinding. leveling from 1-20 was a breeze. Leveling from 30 to 40 was a pain in the butt.

I love grinding, I look forward to making new friends, and finding unique items. Well apparently there are no unique items
and exp is garbage. I feel like I get the same amount of exp since I was lv 25. always in the 500-600 range.

speaking of party play, MMO's are all about partying - here's a secret guys your not going to be successful in life if you dont make friends so be careful who you kill steal from.

around level 30-40 I would grind in haunted mines 2 where i would be in a party of 4+ farming monster that would give 3,000 to 4,000 exp depending on party size and level in the old gpotatoe luna. Party play is important to MMO's you can improve this by

increase the exp % by adding addition player to your party instead of decreasing.

Most mmo's have these great exp spot that's out of the ordinary because it feel like they've discovered a new way to level.
this adds that wow factor "wow this is amazing exp i'll level in no time!"

this motivates us to play more and with people! I hate grinding and have some player walk by asking me to party them and i always either say nothing or tell someone to say no. So consider 5% exp booster per player added to the party!

Leveling from 1-40 should not be that much of a hardcore grind fest just yet. player like to improve and advance in a timely manner but the exp rate is just straight up stupid right now. I understand you dont wan't players to hit the level cap fast but I'm just saying that at lv40 it already feels impossible. I also felt that original luna had exp right on the spot...

Tanker

in the old days tanker took 1 damage which was unreasonable but very helpful, most tanker who did take only 1 dmg also lacked dmg so I do believe it's a fair trade lol.

Pay 2 Win

people who pay 2 win feels like they are still loosing and those who dont pay lose even more!
pay 2 win never works, I get it, you guys need sources of income constantly all you have to do is design fashionable gear, mount, pet, clothes, accessories (permanent) so people can mix and match and look unique other then looking like everyone else. Customization goes a very long way!

Donator
this just sucks. unfair advantage and it also contributes to the pay 2 win, no online gamers like the pay to win aspect.
You will slowly see a decrease in population and cash-shop purchase over time.

unique item

These need to be farmed off monsters and bosses not just crafted, it's something i look forward to find while im grinding.

Enchanting / Upgrading

is garbage and annoying i miss the enchant scrolls with it's relation to the farm.

Sorry kind of all over the place, playing another game as i'm typing this but let recap on why it's going to fail

Pet botting, speaks for it self wtf guys
Pay 2 Win
Crap Exp
garbage crafting, enchanting, and upgrading.
Lack of players, Yes you had a successful kickstarter but 140 is a low number for backers and it isnt about
the money it's about the registered users. Luna reborn has 1 server 3 channel, old luna had 2 server 8 channels.

my conclusion luna reborn is run by monkeys and probably better if it was back to original luna without the plus

Rettle
April 29th, 2016, 02:25 AM
Totally agree with everything you've said, and oh... not to mention monsters who hits harder than you
right now I'm thinking of re-rolling my class and start over or quit by the end of this week (and for love of god, my cbt reward is not send to me, its almost a week, just be patient says to my ticket... oh !@#$%^&)

Tbh my motivation to play is almost down to zero, maybe I should go back to ToS even though there are tons of bots and bugs there, its much better than LUNA

SeriousBusiness
April 29th, 2016, 03:31 AM
Sorry kind of all over the place, playing another game as i'm typing this but let recap on why it's going to fail

jesus

christ.

this.

when will you adshfkjdsahfkladshfn people get it

THISIISISISSISIISISI

Sigvalce
April 29th, 2016, 03:46 AM
Don't get me started on how butchered fighter dps is, more squishy than gpot luna, far less dps to compensate.

RiisaQueen
April 29th, 2016, 04:35 AM
This isn't Luna like the one we used to play before. But I do hope they have more useful items. Such as equipment with a better stats.

Sigvalce
April 29th, 2016, 05:40 AM
Yeah, it isn't like the old luna, it's a hell of a lot worse.

FairLight1337
April 29th, 2016, 09:04 AM
So many things wrong with Luna, Reborn to die again!

I'm a long time luna fan, been playing since the original gpotatoe, left after luna plus. I was so angry
for investing so much into luna to find out that it would turn out like this and it seem like nothing has changed (only very little)

Many of my friend left after level 40 some left after a few hours. I stuck around to get a full grip of the game and wish I have left earlier.

Here are some things i disliked

1.Rogue classes dex ratio. pumping into dex barely gives any dodge, crit chance or even accuracy

2. Exp gain, Quest Rewards - Everyone knows exp is crap , reward from quest are crap. There is no wow factor in grinding. leveling from 1-20 was a breeze. Leveling from 30 to 40 was a pain in the butt.

I love grinding, I look forward to making new friends, and finding unique items. Well apparently there are no unique items
and exp is garbage. I feel like I get the same amount of exp since I was lv 25. always in the 500-600 range.

speaking of party play, MMO's are all about partying - here's a secret guys your not going to be successful in life if you dont make friends so be careful who you kill steal from.

around level 30-40 I would grind in haunted mines 2 where i would be in a party of 4+ farming monster that would give 3,000 to 4,000 exp depending on party size and level in the old gpotatoe luna. Party play is important to MMO's you can improve this by

increase the exp % by adding addition player to your party instead of decreasing.

Most mmo's have these great exp spot that's out of the ordinary because it feel like they've discovered a new way to level.
this adds that wow factor "wow this is amazing exp i'll level in no time!"

this motivates us to play more and with people! I hate grinding and have some player walk by asking me to party them and i always either say nothing or tell someone to say no. So consider 5% exp booster per player added to the party!

Leveling from 1-40 should not be that much of a hardcore grind fest just yet. player like to improve and advance in a timely manner but the exp rate is just straight up stupid right now. I understand you dont wan't players to hit the level cap fast but I'm just saying that at lv40 it already feels impossible. I also felt that original luna had exp right on the spot...

Tanker

in the old days tanker took 1 damage which was unreasonable but very helpful, most tanker who did take only 1 dmg also lacked dmg so I do believe it's a fair trade lol.

Pay 2 Win

people who pay 2 win feels like they are still loosing and those who dont pay lose even more!
pay 2 win never works, I get it, you guys need sources of income constantly all you have to do is design fashionable gear, mount, pet, clothes, accessories (permanent) so people can mix and match and look unique other then looking like everyone else. Customization goes a very long way!

Donator
this just sucks. unfair advantage and it also contributes to the pay 2 win, no online gamers like the pay to win aspect.
You will slowly see a decrease in population and cash-shop purchase over time.

unique item

These need to be farmed off monsters and bosses not just crafted, it's something i look forward to find while im grinding.

Enchanting / Upgrading

is garbage and annoying i miss the enchant scrolls with it's relation to the farm.

Pet botting, speaks for it self wtf guys
Pay 2 Win
Crap Exp
garbage crafting, enchanting, and upgrading.
Lack of players, Yes you had a successful kickstarter but 140 is a low number for backers and it isnt about
the money it's about the registered users. Luna reborn has 1 server 3 channel, old luna had 2 server 8 channels.

my conclusion luna reborn is run by monkeys and probably better if it was back to original luna without the plus

PREACH IT BRO! Like must of you already know me in-game and might even remember me from the dev team back in Gpotato. I've joined the skype group chat for this Luna to see about helping out this Luna get back to it's old root's. I'm still waiting to talk with Joof personally in hope of getting in touch with the owners or the development team of SubaGames.

~Raven

ISH4LLHEAL
April 29th, 2016, 09:07 AM
Agree with everything. If only quests reward was better it would feel "ok", but as for now damn, I can't even decide wich class to play because stats are all screwed up and at 40 it gets extremely "dumb" and boring, they didn't even open montblanc yet, perhaps that's the problem! dark portal is the key for the fastest lvl 50-60 (can't remember exactly). Got a healer 41 (grinding ****ing boring), made a tanker 34 (you can't call yourself a tanker since you're just as squishy as everyone else), made a dps (you have no dps, adding str is useless its worth adding vit for more def and hp). so it's all very confusing atm, and yea... the crit/dodge stuff, unless they add some set specific for each class with nice bonuses it's aswell screwed up. did you noticed dex doesn't even say that it gives "hit" ? (wich was somenthing like precision to hit people with alot of evasion)
lol
they removed a few gems for enchanting from the game aswell (havent seem them yet)

not to mention they have to think it straight, DD was the main way of old players leech new friends that are starting in the game so they can keep up and not quit due to leveling alone. LOOK WHAT THEY DID WITH DD, LVL REQUERIMENT. BALLS! DESTROYED
unless they planning to give free char lvl 40-60 in the future they better fix the ****ing DD, LOL. I'm starting to agree its not better than the old version. I mean some things are fixed but by other hand everything else is worse than the original. lets not forget DD has a limit daily, so they could think about adding a 1 or 2 daily quest per dungeon (sof) that would give people more 3 entry each mood, oh and ofc they need to make special sets for every classes lvl for each dungeon lvl/range and put a limit on them daily, like 3 or 5 times daily and increase exp.

just throwing ideas, but that DD thing man.. new player will be like "hmmmmmmmmmmmm look at this desert I'm totally going to lvl from 1-60 completely alone now that everyone is high lvl, wait, nvm -unninstall"

ISH4LLHEAL
April 29th, 2016, 09:41 AM
Magical tower wich used to be a fun event is screwed now being open pvp. basically the side who has the highest lvls and more people can do it, and whoever is in unadivantage can't even enter in. can you guys please fix it and enable everyone to participate? theres GVG and a PK channel for this kind of stuff, don't ruin this event.

for example: set for rogue from dungeon of lvl 30 = 20% critical rate, 20% dodge, 80 dex, 50 str (full set bonus)
priest = 500 heal power, 80 wis bonus, 50 vit (full set bonus)

and goes on, seems like an amazing idea to fix the screwed stats, that way people team up to hunt their sets on the dungeons plus that's somenthing actually worth selling and buying at auction and shops. oh and btw you'd get box from boss to get somenthing to craft those sets, but just dont make it too hard for lower lvls, like the difficulty increase as the grade and lvl of the set.

Kamuisama
April 29th, 2016, 10:23 AM
Magical tower wich used to be a fun event is screwed now being open pvp. basically the side who has the highest lvls and more people can do it, and whoever is in unadivantage can't even enter in. can you guys please fix it and enable everyone to participate? theres GVG and a PK channel for this kind of stuff, don't ruin this event.

for example: set for rogue from dungeon of lvl 30 = 20% critical rate, 20% dodge, 80 dex, 50 str (full set bonus)
priest = 500 heal power, 80 wis bonus, 50 vit (full set bonus)

and goes on, seems like an amazing idea to fix the screwed stats, that way people team up to hunt their sets on the dungeons plus that's somenthing actually worth selling and buying at auction and shops. oh and btw you'd get box from boss to get somenthing to craft those sets, but just dont make it too hard for lower lvls, like the difficulty increase as the grade and lvl of the set.

I agree with the magical tower, one faction is monopolizing it right now and kill the other faction who tried to get in.

Justinx201L8853
May 3rd, 2016, 01:17 PM
The Community here sucks!..I've tried to get into parties an they say no Slot ...I can clearly see there are only 3 of you farming the boss....This is another one of those things Haunter was talking about they only get LESS exp for me ...why would they want me in group. This sucks I really wanted to play and enjoy this game...but I'm 100% sure this game will crash and burn I've seen it too many times in other MMO's sad but true. It really is the community, the community who is following the rules they were given! Be greedy like US an you will win! Nah have fun in your Meteor game! Maybe adding more channels...an doing a little more translation in the game would help...doing a complete overhaul on the Guild aspect of game...PEOPLE Need People to play with all end game is never solo.

Kamuisama
May 3rd, 2016, 02:10 PM
The Community here sucks! .... PEOPLE Need People to play with all end game is never solo.
yet most people in other thread want all things to be soloable.. :awsum:

Paliden
May 3rd, 2016, 02:29 PM
yet most people in other thread want all things to be soloable.. :awsum:
Give the people the ability to solo just like in original Luna BUT give incentives to people to actually band together, such as better item drop chance from bosses (if only they had special stuff to drop...), buff, points to buy cosmetics etc.

SeriousBusiness
May 3rd, 2016, 02:59 PM
The Community here sucks!...

+1

but its hard not to be a ********* when your playing a broken unfinished game with nothing to do but have 7 player, role specific, parties killing the same mobs for 2 hours to gain a level.

JayceSpace
May 3rd, 2016, 04:52 PM
+1

but its hard not to be a ********* when your playing a broken unfinished game with nothing to do but have 7 player, role specific, parties killing the same mobs for 2 hours to gain a level.

+1 group grinding is really the only thing to do right now. Once you hit level 40 it becomes a drag... DD partners are hard to find as no one registers, the magical tower is broken with the pvp issues, and the spirit of the forest is in the middle of a player marketplace making it hard to find a party that wants to do that.

Maybe I'm an ass too, but if I'm a party leader and there's certain slots that need to be filled I will pick them over another healer or tank. I'm personally not very responsive to "pt plz sir" either... Try to build something with a group, make friends, join a guild or family and learn to ask effectively to join parties. Don't just bounce between channels asking the same thing over and over again until someone tells you they're full just for you to come back.

LastDonut
May 4th, 2016, 01:30 AM
Agree with everything. If only quests reward was better it would feel "ok", but as for now damn, I can't even decide wich class to play because stats are all screwed up and at 40 it gets extremely "dumb" and boring, they didn't even open montblanc yet, perhaps that's the problem! dark portal is the key for the fastest lvl 50-60 (can't remember exactly). Got a healer 41 (grinding ****ing boring), made a tanker 34 (you can't call yourself a tanker since you're just as squishy as everyone else), made a dps (you have no dps, adding str is useless its worth adding vit for more def and hp). so it's all very confusing atm, and yea... the crit/dodge stuff, unless they add some set specific for each class with nice bonuses it's aswell screwed up. did you noticed dex doesn't even say that it gives "hit" ? (wich was somenthing like precision to hit people with alot of evasion)
lol
they removed a few gems for enchanting from the game aswell (havent seem them yet)

not to mention they have to think it straight, DD was the main way of old players leech new friends that are starting in the game so they can keep up and not quit due to leveling alone. LOOK WHAT THEY DID WITH DD, LVL REQUERIMENT. BALLS! DESTROYED
unless they planning to give free char lvl 40-60 in the future they better fix the ****ing DD, LOL. I'm starting to agree its not better than the old version. I mean some things are fixed but by other hand everything else is worse than the original. lets not forget DD has a limit daily, so they could think about adding a 1 or 2 daily quest per dungeon (sof) that would give people more 3 entry each mood, oh and ofc they need to make special sets for every classes lvl for each dungeon lvl/range and put a limit on them daily, like 3 or 5 times daily and increase exp.

just throwing ideas, but that DD thing man.. new player will be like "hmmmmmmmmmmmm look at this desert I'm totally going to lvl from 1-60 completely alone now that everyone is high lvl, wait, nvm -unninstall"

Date dungeon not worth doing mobs hit like a truck and most your hits will tickle and you get very little exp there so...they also made it were both players gotta be same level range or no date dungeon...thats just lame..not gonna even get started on how they ruin dot skills damage to be useless skills in pvp..

SeriousBusiness
May 4th, 2016, 05:34 AM
Date dungeon not worth doing mobs hit like a truck and most your hits will tickle and you get very little exp there so...they also made it were both players gotta be same level range or no date dungeon...thats just lame..not gonna even get started on how they ruin dot skills damage to be useless skills in pvp..

the real problem, is it is so buried with zero information on it, and that new players dont even know what it is. or how to register. or what to do or how to get to even the DD screen.

nevermind complain that it doesnt give the xp it used to, or that it is level capped to be around your level. i mean in all seriousness, new players are lucky they even know registering exsists. or what it brings to the table.

hell... i still don't even know much if anything about it. and ive asked many people multiple times.

CrazyMinMi
May 4th, 2016, 06:25 AM
I don't mind not being able to get in a 3 man pt it's just this Luna is so hardcore grinding like hours in caves or mudmen how we supposed to be social when it takes us a whole day to get 2lv ups at lvl 50 wouldn't be so bad if quest exp handing in was good

RuRuRuRuRu
May 4th, 2016, 09:06 AM
Took me a day to go from 57 to 60.
Need more effective exp routes!
Multi-tank full area pulls!
Deep risen mob stacking for better aoe hit rate!
People don't usually notice but invisible rope for fighters is an aoe! And it hits pretty hard too. It just has a 0.5 meter aoe range and is super slow.
I just wish they'd open up more zones so I can hit 75 in a week :p

SeriousBusiness
May 9th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Took me a day to go from 57 to 60.
Need more effective exp routes!
Multi-tank full area pulls!
Deep risen mob stacking for better aoe hit rate!
People don't usually notice but invisible rope for fighters is an aoe! And it hits pretty hard too. It just has a 0.5 meter aoe range and is super slow.
I just wish they'd open up more zones so I can hit 75 in a week :p

anything longer than the casting time of attract circle and 85% of the exsisting tanks would die from getting hit by the 6-20 mobs they are pulling.

i agree xp needs to be looked at tho.

ThegamekitP0pR2
May 11th, 2016, 04:24 AM
I was thinking of dumping a small bit of cash in Cash Shop. I swear all the crit and dodge I put in goes to the mobs. They hit critz like crazy even when they are under my level. They hit like 2 freight trains even without crits. I don't remember in the old Luna having to buy so many darn pots on my tank.. When playing my tank I feel like she is a mage in cloth armor with a low level weapon.

Exp and rewards from quests really need to be beefed up. Go kill this many of that (crazy number of mob) and go back and they give you either low level gems, pots, or a armor/weapon box that throws out some random thing that your character can't even use.

I also am amazed how much mana is needed on all classes and how little skills hit. I spend in a lot Cash Shops but it is more than not cosmetic (mount, pet, costumes, hair, and such). If it turns around and I have to buy stuff to sell just so my character can have change in their pocket (pots and pots costs).. Then I will just move on to another game. Also there should be some perm clothes in Cash Shop. They would sell really good.

For the love Pete fix stats on characters or tone down the mobs, make them reasonable (do not want them easy, but reasonable).

I really loved the old Luna even with its issues, I am starting to feel like this Luna is all about the mobs and cheap quests givers. I can grind (played Fly For Fun).. But if I get quests to kill 50 freight trains, I want exp and rewards for being beaten down and drinking pots like I'm a potoholic.

LastDonut
May 11th, 2016, 05:04 AM
I was thinking of dumping a small bit of cash in Cash Shop. I swear all the crit and dodge I put in goes to the mobs. They hit critz like crazy even when they are under my level. They hit like 2 freight trains even without crits. I don't remember in the old Luna having to buy so many darn pots on my tank.. When playing my tank I feel like she is a mage in cloth armor with a low level weapon.

Exp and rewards from quests really need to be beefed up. Go kill this many of that (crazy number of mob) and go back and they give you either low level gems, pots, or a armor/weapon box that throws out some random thing that your character can't even use.

I also am amazed how much mana is needed on all classes and how little skills hit. I spend in a lot Cash Shops but it is more than not cosmetic (mount, pet, costumes, hair, and such). If it turns around and I have to buy stuff to sell just so my character can have change in their pocket (pots and pots costs).. Then I will just move on to another game. Also there should be some perm clothes in Cash Shop. They would sell really good.

For the love Pete fix stats on characters or tone down the mobs, make them reasonable (do not want them easy, but reasonable).

I really loved the old Luna even with its issues, I am starting to feel like this Luna is all about the mobs and cheap quests givers. I can grind (played Fly For Fun).. But if I get quests to kill 50 freight trains, I want exp and rewards for being beaten down and drinking pots like I'm a potoholic.

when I see others tank I feel like your just too used to 1 damage appears from old luna where anyone can tank. that or you pick wrong job or trying to tank things not your level along with bad gear. and actually from a business view they'll lose money making costumes perm it's better as a gamble which they plan to do.

ThegamekitP0pR2
May 11th, 2016, 07:27 AM
when I see others tank I feel like your just too used to 1 damage appears from old luna where anyone can tank. that or you pick wrong job or trying to tank things not your level along with bad gear. and actually from a business view they'll lose money making costumes perm it's better as a gamble which they plan to do.

About the 1 damage on old Luna, I was not basing tanks on that but other MMOs in general. Bad gear? Oh I see you want me to spend real money to make +10s on every gear I equip. And I've played tanks enough before Luna and before I started playing this Luna. The one thing I won't spend money on is a 30 day outfit. I will buy perm outfits which will lead to me buying storage space and inventory space. I love cosmetic stuff in MMOs and can't think of one MMO (WoW the exception then I spent crazy money on mounts and minis XD) that I haven't spent crazy amount of money on outfits, mounts, pets, minis, hair, and etc. Outfits were perm as with most mounts (the year mount I would not have issues with). As far as losing money .. I doubt it because perm outfits require space..

The mobs hit way too hard. I know this from my experience in a lot of MMOs. And I've been playing MMOs for a very long time.

You have a nice day.

LastDonut
May 12th, 2016, 07:14 AM
About the 1 damage on old Luna, I was not basing tanks on that but other MMOs in general. Bad gear? Oh I see you want me to spend real money to make +10s on every gear I equip. And I've played tanks enough before Luna and before I started playing this Luna. The one thing I won't spend money on is a 30 day outfit. I will buy perm outfits which will lead to me buying storage space and inventory space. I love cosmetic stuff in MMOs and can't think of one MMO (WoW the exception then I spent crazy money on mounts and minis XD) that I haven't spent crazy amount of money on outfits, mounts, pets, minis, hair, and etc. Outfits were perm as with most mounts (the year mount I would not have issues with). As far as losing money .. I doubt it because perm outfits require space..

The mobs hit way too hard. I know this from my experience in a lot of MMOs. And I've been playing MMOs for a very long time.

You have a nice day.

1 if your gonna tank decent gear would always be a thing 2-5+ armor nice vit philos etc just feel your exaggerating abit if your lower level than mob then thats also your problem. they would lose money cause after you buy all the costumes assuming you'll bother doing that then what you gonna buy costume wise? exactly nothing atleast with gamble they got a chance earning a ton before you can get your perm costume.

an example say they put 1 in item mall for 500 bucks ok it got sold but then they put a lucky box which had a low chance giving the costume perm for 10-20bucks per try. lets say you failed to get the costume and you used 300boxs they just gained more way more than 500 bucks from you. gamble for f2p games is a smart business move since they control the rate % of jackpot item. it's kinda same when someone says ''offer'' they want you to offer they already have a price in mind but letting you offer might reward them higher than they wanted as in say they want 2m but you offer 20m tada profit more money.

Awpenheimer
May 12th, 2016, 10:56 AM
i miss those rare items dropped from Bosses,lucky boxes,enchant scroll

Joof
May 12th, 2016, 11:08 AM
It's great that you're all voicing your concerns. I'd like to redirect you guys to this thread as it might answer some of your questions.

Feel free to also post in there as I will be observing as well as replying as much as I can to you guys.

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88199

ThegamekitP0pR2
May 12th, 2016, 06:21 PM
1 if your gonna tank decent gear would always be a thing 2-5+ armor nice vit philos etc just feel your exaggerating abit if your lower level than mob then thats also your problem. they would lose money cause after you buy all the costumes assuming you'll bother doing that then what you gonna buy costume wise? exactly nothing atleast with gamble they got a chance earning a ton before you can get your perm costume.

an example say they put 1 in item mall for 500 bucks ok it got sold but then they put a lucky box which had a low chance giving the costume perm for 10-20bucks per try. lets say you failed to get the costume and you used 300boxs they just gained more way more than 500 bucks from you. gamble for f2p games is a smart business move since they control the rate % of jackpot item. it's kinda same when someone says ''offer'' they want you to offer they already have a price in mind but letting you offer might reward them higher than they wanted as in say they want 2m but you offer 20m tada profit more money.

Just wanted to say my tank in Luna has +4 to +6 in armor and the weapon. And still felt too squishy taking a lot of damage for a tank. It is a problem when my magic pet can tank 2 to 4 mobs better than the tank can.

I'm not just some kid. I have played a lot of MMOs over the years and I know what the tank class is.. The tank in this version of Luna are not tanks.

As far as the Cash Shop goes.. I gave my opinion on what I would buy or not buy. I will not buy 30 day costume.. And that is their loss on some money. It doesn't have to change for me, just spend my money in another MMO.

I missed Luna of old. That is why when this came out I was excited. But there are some issues and ignoring them will hurt the game in the long run. I've seen it happen.

Have a nice Day.

Haunter923
May 12th, 2016, 10:00 PM
im on vacation for 7 days hopefully when I get back something will change.. all post on luna = negative there isn't a single positive post... people are P155
this luna reborn is a disgrace to mmo I think you guys should shut it down and rethink and then relaunch

SeriousBusiness
May 12th, 2016, 11:50 PM
It's great that you're all voicing your concerns. I'd like to redirect you guys to this thread as it might answer some of your questions.

Feel free to also post in there as I will be observing as well as replying as much as I can to you guys.

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88199

except you .. haven't... answered anything. (or fixed anything)

(your fault or not, this is the truth)

soon tm.

give us more money.

soon tm.

plz be paitent.

soon tm.

its been 2 months dude...

2 months...

2 months tm.

you going to be saying the same thing 2 more months from now?

( legit question, if you even have a job 2 months from now )

Paliden
May 13th, 2016, 12:28 AM
except you .. haven't... answered anything. (or fixed anything)

(your fault or not, this is the truth)

soon tm.

give us more money.

soon tm.

plz be paitent.

soon tm.

its been 2 months dude...

2 months...

2 months tm.

you going to be saying the same thing 2 more months from now?

( legit question, if you even have a job 2 months from now )
Hahahaha, good one.

SeriousBusiness
May 13th, 2016, 01:00 AM
Hahahaha, good one.

reality sucks doesn't it?

hold on... i need to unclick a box that makes it so the gold spammers dont talk to me every 20 seconds in alker..

sorry i lost my train of thought.

what are we talking about? oh right... i can't even ignore them.. i have to shut a whole channel of chat off..

wait.. that isn't what we ... are.. tal-

nevermind.

LastDonut
May 13th, 2016, 07:21 AM
Just wanted to say my tank in Luna has +4 to +6 in armor and the weapon. And still felt too squishy taking a lot of damage for a tank. It is a problem when my magic pet can tank 2 to 4 mobs better than the tank can.

I'm not just some kid. I have played a lot of MMOs over the years and I know what the tank class is.. The tank in this version of Luna are not tanks.

As far as the Cash Shop goes.. I gave my opinion on what I would buy or not buy. I will not buy 30 day costume.. And that is their loss on some money. It doesn't have to change for me, just spend my money in another MMO.

I missed Luna of old. That is why when this came out I was excited. But there are some issues and ignoring them will hurt the game in the long run. I've seen it happen.

Have a nice Day.

every game is different just how here fighters my well bend over if they face rogue or majin. this would be the battle ''miss miss miss miss miss-fighter dies-'' just how tanks was way too op in legend of edda and fighters didn't miss 24/7. 1tank there could fight off 80 people with 1 healer..you want a tank like that here? lol also I never said we won't get perm costumes gm already said we would it just wont be in the item mall as a ''buy and get'' and more like ''buy and a chance at it''

MaloSilny
May 13th, 2016, 09:35 AM
I play Old Luna and there tank can tank no like in this Luna i do tank 1str/2vit and what i only get 35 lvl why i tell you why i see wizz tanking zombie boss and look at this movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LogyznZYWYc
I kill this boss so easy with no pet and no hp potions.
This boss give debuff on def.
And when i play tank and try to kill boss then i lost to much hp/mp potions and i will slowly end boss.
And this is no balance!

ImAbso
May 13th, 2016, 10:50 AM
reality sucks doesn't it?

hold on... i need to unclick a box that makes it so the gold spammers dont talk to me every 20 seconds in alker..

sorry i lost my train of thought.

what are we talking about? oh right... i can't even ignore them.. i have to shut a whole channel of chat off..

wait.. that isn't what we ... are.. tal-

nevermind.

All I ever see you do is complain, complain, complain. I understand you're frustrated with the game right now, but you need to understand that the GMs DON'T modify ANY of the game whatsoever, they need to go through the developers and talk with them to change the game. Also, although you're constantly bashing on a GMs work, do YOU even work yourself? I see you on the forums 24/7 complaining, over and over and over again. They have a normal schedule and they do have lives, maybe something you're not familiar with?

Reality sucks, doesn't it?

Tranzor
May 13th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Hello Luna fans. We realize that there are some problems with the game, nobody is ignoring them. When you have a problem you fix it, sometimes it's a quick fix, other times it's not. Saying that the game will die is just a force of habit from users because many publishers as well as developers don't pay attention to user feedback.

That is not how we do things around here. We are working together right now with the developers to address your concerns, we do listen to your issues.

Please be patient while we sort this out. Nobody is out playing golf or sitting on a beach somewhere, problems are being worked on actively.

GM Tranzor

KuroCallista
May 13th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Hello Luna fans. We realize that there are some problems with the game, nobody is ignoring them. When you have a problem you fix it, sometimes it's a quick fix, other times it's not. Saying that the game will die is just a force of habit from users because many publishers as well as developers don't pay attention to user feedback.

That is not how we do things around here. We are working together right now with the developers to address your concerns, we do listen to your issues.

Please be patient while we sort this out. Nobody is out playing golf or sitting on a beach somewhere, problems are being worked on actively.

GM Tranzor

+1 million

Xkiraster
May 14th, 2016, 02:03 AM

GM Tranzor

The only Staff Member that i can actually take seriously here... thanks a lot.

SeriousBusiness
May 14th, 2016, 04:59 AM
All I ever see you do is complain, complain, complain. I understand you're frustrated with the game right now, but you need to understand that the GMs DON'T modify ANY of the game whatsoever, they need to go through the developers and talk with them to change the game. Also, although you're constantly bashing on a GMs work, do YOU even work yourself? I see you on the forums 24/7 complaining, over and over and over again. They have a normal schedule and they do have lives, maybe something you're not familiar with?

Reality sucks, doesn't it?

15 characters bro. (https://cdn.meme.am/instances/62254122.jpg)

Rettle
May 14th, 2016, 06:40 AM
People complains, its b'coz they care about the game, and thb there are lots of things the game needs, even noobs who play this game for the first time can tell that this game blows and re-think or quit after seeing it.