PDA

View Full Version : Some questions.

Xceptional
April 30th, 2016, 07:36 PM
I'm planning on come back (have been playing the cbt for about 2 days), and there's some questions:

- What happened to Casting/Attack Speed? Are they really gone?

- Is fishing still worth it?

- Did they change the EXP table? (I have the feeling that I'm leveling faster than I was at the first cbt days)

- Do magic attacks still hit with 100% chance? (I mean, ignore evasion %)

Thanks!

SeriousBusiness
April 30th, 2016, 10:34 PM
1- removed. there has been talk on both sides if it is comign back or not. no information on it from gm/devs/mods (or on anything else for that matter)

2- dont know. ive heard that carps and stuff just give points, for what, i dont know. havent fished. ben too busy testing everything else.(no information has been given about this as well to my knowledge)

3- yes. the cbt xp was given a 250% boost as a default xp. which is why we get a insignificant 5-10% xp bonus on weather events now.

4- everything has the chance to miss from what i understand. im not sure if high accuracy even effects misses or not at this point since the stat system is so broken atm. (another thing they are looking at, with no real information released)

ISH4LLHEAL
May 1st, 2016, 01:38 AM
Magical attack always ignored evasion, even on the older version. and to begin with the evasion on this version's drastically nerfed, I think they should have allowed atleast rogues to have that "special" thing going on somehow, increasing their passives related to dodge and making it cost more SP if someone really wanted to go for evasion build for example. but even the precision stat seems to be removed/nerfed for now atm (wich was the counter for high evasion builds).

LastDonut
May 2nd, 2016, 03:42 AM
I think alot of people are not realizing how much stats we can obtain at end game. but anyway if evasion become op in higher levels I think accuracy will need a buff cause other luna plus's made it were rogue can't be touch.