PDA

View Full Version : Poll for growth/shrink pills

LordFiq
May 1st, 2016, 01:25 AM
Ok here we are guys. A poll to vote for the use of growth/shrink pills. So far I don't see anyone create a poll for this yet so I'm gonna. Something needs to be done about it. Below are brief explanations for the options:

Option 1: No change. Leave it as it is because I simply don't care or use it myself. It won't affect me if other players use it to win against me.

Option 2: Remove the pills. Like totally. It was kindof a cool idea initially to add some variety but seeing how it could be abused, it's not worth it.

Option 3: Alright let's compromise. I know some people like variety. Just don't make the effect permanent. Make it timed for short duration and then player returns to default size.

Option 4: You should never take drugs! If you do, suffer the consequences! Just like in real life. So put some heavy penalties to discourage abusers. For e.g. growth pill makes you move and attack slower. Shrink pills handicaps your damage tremendously you can't even kill a fly. And of course, your speed should be heavily reduced too.

Option 5: Cap growth/shrink size. This makes sense. Players shouldn't be too big that can block other players from clicking on NPCs. Nor too small that they can't be clicked or spotted easily and allow them to wreck havoc for other people (think Ant-Man?). Especially for shrink sizes, it should only be capped to half of normal player sizes.

Option 6: User return to default size after death. Simple as that.

Option 7: Combine options. E.g. Combine option 3 and 4 or 5 and 6, or have all 3, 4, 5, 6 together. Hehe this will surely make the devs busy...

There you have it folks. Cast your votes now.

KaizerD
May 1st, 2016, 02:18 AM
Umm, well you seem to be lacking an option. Pretty crucial I might add. The shrink/growth capsules used to be very rare to get. I like the capsules because they give people a little bit more individuality, but at the same time since they are just so easily obtainable now, everyone is either max big or max small most of the time. I don't think they should be timed, i don't think they should reset after death. Everything is fine about them except for the fact that they are too plentiful

Choice 8: Make them harder to obtain.

Also, the devs don't care about this kind of input half the time xD

LordFiq
May 1st, 2016, 02:34 AM
Well the GM did say they're gonna make them available thru special events only. I have the ticket to prove it. But eh well, either it's just lip service or they're gonna change that after OBT. Either way, I can't seem to edit the thread to add new option.

ISH4LLHEAL
May 1st, 2016, 02:58 AM
theres a shortcut to target very tiny people we used back in old luna, but i dont remember. i think its fine the way it is, just have to remember the thing to target mini :p

LastDonut
May 1st, 2016, 04:27 AM
you forgot the get better aim option

Paliden
May 1st, 2016, 06:28 AM
Oh for the love of-, look, it's quite simple, when you enter a PVP zone you should be reseted to your default size on other players's screen, while in PVE you can keep your custom size, that way both sides will be happy.

LordFiq
May 1st, 2016, 09:36 AM
theres a shortcut to target very tiny people we used back in old luna, but i dont remember. i think its fine the way it is, just have to remember the thing to target mini :p
I don't remember if there was. Even if it did, how many times do you need to click on the shortcut just to cycle thru and select the tiny player, in say, a guild war arena setting?

you forgot the get better aim option
I didn't forget. I just don't think Luna is a first person shooter game :rolleyes:

Oh for the love of-, look, it's quite simple, when you enter a PVP zone you should be reseted to your default size on other players's screen, while in PVE you can keep your custom size, that way both sides will be happy.
Ahh player size should reset in PK channel too right? Thats cool. How about towers? I heard they're pvp zones. Sizes should be reset upon entering.

SammyTheSammich
May 1st, 2016, 07:43 PM
Personally I've always loved the idea of the shrink/grow pills. It adds more customization to the game and players feel like they have more individuality. If you remove it now a lot of players will be upset about it because a lot of players LIKE that they can change their characters size, and you can also just see that in the game because a lot of player's characters are different sizes. I do think that player size should be changed back to regular size temporarily in places where you can PvP but other wise don't change or remove it. If they remove it all together then I'm pretty sure everyone that's different sizes then regular would be reset to normal size and if everyone is regular size then that's boring. Everyone would look the same. ( except you know they wouldn't literally cause other players have different armors and costumes etc.) The inability to shrink/grow a character was one of the things I have missed from playing private servers before this game, which I've missed since old Gpot Luna closed. So, having it back finally for me is really nice. And really if it was that much of an issue the staff wouldn't have allowed it to be in the game in the first place.

Rettle
May 1st, 2016, 10:23 PM
When the moment you saw a good booth saying Selling 50-60 +5 and 4 star pets stuff, then saw the seller is super duper small and really cant click the seller unless I ZOOM it and almost put my face into my computer screen... oh frustration :MAD:

RuRuRuRuRu
May 1st, 2016, 11:19 PM
They're a quest reward for multiple quests as well.

LastDonut
May 2nd, 2016, 02:26 AM
I don't remember if there was. Even if it did, how many times do you need to click on the shortcut just to cycle thru and select the tiny player, in say, a guild war arena setting?

I didn't forget. I just don't think Luna is a first person shooter game :rolleyes:

Ahh player size should reset in PK channel too right? Thats cool. How about towers? I heard they're pvp zones. Sizes should be reset upon entering.

yet you gotta aim to click on a target regardless don't gotta be a first person shooter you still gotta have aim. and honestly I has no problem facing tinys which I faced alot of. but anyway if you guys hate it why not go tiny yourself I mean the only difference is your enemy got use to it and got his aim up while ya'll still using tab and hopen for a removal of a nice feature that clearly alot enjoy I think it should stay. the only thing people need to do now is get tiny themselfs and get their aim up lol.