PDA

View Full Version : Offtopic games

Finalhecate
May 1st, 2016, 04:31 PM
Is anyone going to try the Tree Of Savior game in May 10th?

KaizerD
May 1st, 2016, 08:07 PM
I was thinking about it. I have been keeping my eye on it for quite a while. Chose Luna Online over ToS when it became P2P last month/some days ago.

Finalhecate
May 1st, 2016, 08:35 PM
I was thinking about it. I have been keeping my eye on it for quite a while. Chose Luna Online over ToS when it became P2P last month/some days ago.

Give it a try, I test all games that comes out.

Rettle
May 1st, 2016, 10:18 PM
Dont expect too much from ToS, gold sellers, bot, bug, KS and a lot of restrictions are waiting for you in MAY 10.
Believe me first week of F2P of ToS will be a disaster. (CommanderErrorFail101)

Good news is they put their server in to their proper physical location so, you wont be having a problem with you ping
The real challenge will start pass lvl 200+ , so better do your research or else you f*ck up your build, people will kick you in parties and start over from scratch coz there will be no reset class AFAIK

Finalhecate
May 1st, 2016, 10:55 PM
-
Dont expect too much from ToS, gold sellers, bot, bug, KS and a lot of restrictions are waiting for you in MAY 10.
Believe me first week of F2P of ToS will be a disaster. (CommanderErrorFail101)

Good news is they put their server in to their proper physical location so, you wont be having a problem with you ping
The real challenge will start pass lvl 200+ , so better do your research or else you f*ck up your build, people will kick you in parties and start over from scratch coz there will be no reset class AFAIK

I have read the forum, I have read the steam forum. I know exactly what going on and the rage and their frustration. But I make youtube review for game here and there and I'm still going to try it because I try all the games. I mean I'm here aren't I?..

Thanks for your warnings thou ^,^.

KaizerD
May 1st, 2016, 11:56 PM
Yeah you really have to pick the right class and build or you are just completely SOL

Cutthroat mmo's, gotta love-em