PDA

View Full Version : problem to stay in the game

Alucinando
May 1st, 2016, 06:21 PM
Dear Administrators, come through this call for help ...
I'm having trouble permancer connected in the game.
Description: When I enter the game appears a mistake, and then I am disconnected from the game.
What do I do?

Heizenberg
May 1st, 2016, 09:29 PM
What OS are you running?

Alucinando
May 2nd, 2016, 07:53 PM
The following message appears:

could not find module: Gameguard
communication closing.

and then closes the game.

Windows 10.

Heizenberg
May 2nd, 2016, 08:49 PM
The following message appears:

could not find module: Gameguard
communication closing.

and then closes the game.

Windows 10.

The problem is this version of 9D does not support windows 10. You could try a duel boot system with an older OS version so it can run. or possibly try running in XP compatible mode but I'm not sure if the second option will work.

Failing all that try the new version over at Red Fox Games. lots of problems and bugs at the moment there, I hated it and quit 2 days after OBT finished and came here instead even though this version is outdated and has no GMs or support anymore.

Any more questions just ask, I'll do my best to help.

Mfvbobin4F07hYl
August 5th, 2016, 01:19 AM
The problem is this version of 9D does not support windows 10. You could try a duel boot system with an older OS version so it can run. or possibly try running in XP compatible mode but I'm not sure if the second option will work.

Failing all that try the new version over at Red Fox Games. lots of problems and bugs at the moment there, I hated it and quit 2 days after OBT finished and came here instead even though this version is outdated and has no GMs or support anymore.

Any more questions just ask, I'll do my best to help.

So any idea when or is it going to support windows 10 version? I really want to play! And if i try to dual boost what OS should i have as well as my Windows 10?