PDA

View Full Version : Stop your idea to slow down people. Add end game event instead.

VuCreppa
May 4th, 2016, 09:44 PM
As the topic said.

I think it's the reason behind every problem we have now, Suba trying to slow people down.

- People used to play higher class will not target for these lower class, and it will make them choose the class path for the future. The longer they stay at the low level class, the longer they suffer... and they may leave before they reach their ultimate goal at tier 5 class.

- Give us back the same old fighting style we can did. The feeling of superior to monster is a short term win that keep people want to play. Mob hit too hard here IMO. If you really want to slow down, increase EXP and let us kill more, but don't make us have difficult time fighting monster like this. Without self esteem and success, real life is better than game.

- Any instant dungeon that was adjust to slow down people shall have schedule to adjusted back. May not immediately adjust like those open world monster power issue, but should have scheduled.

::::: Instead of slow people down, prepare event for end game player who reach their ultimate class should be better option. :::::

VuCreppa
May 4th, 2016, 10:10 PM
- It used to be 1% per hour at level 100, but it was OK. IMO, because you had fun killing.

- EXP boost event make people train hard on that period and spent the rest of time for social could be a good idea. Fighting over grind spot was fun and provides another purpose to improve our character.

- Monthly EXP boost item and Monthly 50% Attack power boost item were here, may be those are the reason that we found we are too weak right now.

- Also, release reclass scroll pls. Perfect class path for tier 5 job make so many people suffer now. If you guaranteed that they can rechoose the class path, they won't suffer much. (since you want to slow them down, they will suffer longer if you don't release that reclass option).

Fervid
May 5th, 2016, 07:25 AM
- Also, release reclass scroll pls. Perfect class path for tier 5 job make so many people suffer now. If you guaranteed that they can rechoose the class path, they won't suffer much. (since you want to slow them down, they will suffer longer if you don't release that reclass option).

Its already in game, page 3 of the cash shop.

http://i.imgur.com/yBbw3lh.png

ISH4LLHEAL
May 5th, 2016, 10:38 AM
on old version u used to get one at lvl 105 job change, gl getting there :D

Alectronas
May 5th, 2016, 01:47 PM
The reason there's a level cap right now, and partially the reason why leveling is slow, is so that we can make sure the content is fully ready and balanced before it releases.
As you all know now, there are a lot of issues with the current state of the game that are being worked on, primarily in regards to stats/skills/jobs and their sub categories.
We don't want this to happen every time we release new content, so we have blocks beforehand so we have time to make sure you players will get the best experience you can get in the coming releases.

JayceSpace
May 5th, 2016, 01:59 PM
I see no issue with low exp or needing a lot to level. With how things are now it's not a slowdown, it's a stop and skip. As soon as you hit lvl 40 you physically can't effectivly grind solo. You skip 3 areas and all their quests completely just so you can try to kill monsters that are 10 lvls higher than you with a party. Even this comes to a stop there because only 21 people can grind at a time max really... I don't care about experience, I care about being able to progress naturally in a party or solo if I choose.

Krechar
May 31st, 2016, 12:44 PM
I see no issue with low exp or needing a lot to level. With how things are now it's not a slowdown, it's a stop and skip. As soon as you hit lvl 40 you physically can't effectivly grind solo. You skip 3 areas and all their quests completely just so you can try to kill monsters that are 10 lvls higher than you with a party. Even this comes to a stop there because only 21 people can grind at a time max really... I don't care about experience, I care about being able to progress naturally in a party or solo if I choose.

Same with being able to progress in party or solo, personally I solo and grind by myself. unless the person is doing the same quest as me and we are in the same spot.
But I use to solo dungeons as a monk and now it takes a while for me to kill level 26 monsters as a cleric. the level cap while they try and get stuff ready for a release I get it but I'd still like the options of actually being able to play without it taking hours to level a couple of levels, without my hp and mp decreasing dramatically every time I fight one monster, I can't even fight a couple at a time. :(