PDA

View Full Version : Current State of Luna Online: Reborn [UPDATED: May 15th, 2016]

Joof
May 6th, 2016, 02:24 PM
Hey everyone!

We as a team may not have been actively replying to you guys as often as we can but we are still listening!

I'm here to address some of the issues and concerns that you guys have. Some of them are still being discussed with the developers (Yes, we say that a lot. But trust me! It's like a business trying to come to an agreement for both sides) while others can be addressed right now.

Also, if there is anything I missed, let me know and I will add it to the list(s).

I will be watching this thread as often as I can so, feel free to input your concerns and opinions by quoting the topic please!

UPDATE: May 15th, 2016 11:45AM EST/GMT-4

CBT Rewards

If you have not received your items yet, please send a ticket at our SupportPage located here (https://subagames.com/SupportPage.aspx) as they have all been sent out already.

AutoNote

AutoNote will be removed for players in today's (May 15th, 2016) upcoming hotfix. There will NOT be server downtime when it occurs.

UPDATE: May 11th, 2016

pls fix the missing description on skills and buffs.

This is something that we've been working on and putting out as soon as we can.

How about Subagames just bring back the old version of LUNA up, old recipes, rare drops from monsters, our and monsters defenses/attack, I really had fun with those in the past and I'm pretty sure a lot of people will do too if this will be implemented as well.

and yeah remove those lucky boxes, and just put the costumes separately (permanent ones). I dont mind paying extra for those cute outfits as long as they're not in lucky boxes.

Hope subagames will put some things into consideration. :)

I understand that the old LUNA had much more content in comparison to the current LUNA, we are working on bringing rare drops for bosses and monsters as well as new content for players. In regards to the monster's strong attacks, we are also working on that to change it so it's fair for tanks at least. (Monsters make tanks feel like DPS classes)

For now, Lucky Boxes will be staying in the game but we will be having permanent costume sales every now and then as seasonal sales.

That being said, we are open to new costumes, mounts, pets and any cosmetics you can think of. We are designing them ourselves and would love community feedback on what they want to see in the game!

After playing this Reborn version these are what I think should be done in the future:

1. No timed costumes. Have all costumes be permanent. We live in the year 2016, timed costumes should be a thing of past. It didn't work for original and it never has worked for any other MMO out there. Only the most hardcore players bought those timed costumes.
People don't WANT to use money on something that they know they will lose after specific time amount has passed.
Having them in lucky boxes/Gacha is fairly fine as long as you don't need to buy hundreds of them yet not get the costume at all.

1.5: You can however put something like 7 day versions of some common/cheaper costumes as rewards from one-time special quests. That way people can do the quest and get to try on the costumes for a week before buying the permanent version.

2. A bit more balanced Cash Shop item prices, there is fairly a lot variation in them and they are quite high in price.

3. PK Zone PVP level limit. Sometimes you will see some high level coming to lower level place and then attack others. Limit the PK Zone PVP so that only players within, let's say, 3 levels above or under yours can be attacked. If you are level 20, you can only attack players with levels 17 to 23.

4. More character hair and eyes styles. Changeable hair and eye color should be a thing as well.

1. As stated above, the team has decided that it is staying the way they are but there will be permanent costumes as seasonal events every now and then. As for the Lucky Boxes chance of getting the costumes, it's pretty high at this moment in time.

3. We understand that players have been having trouble in the PK channel, but it is a PK channel for a reason. I will be bringing this up with the developers to see how we can change it to make it fair for all players.
One of the ideas of changing this is that the low level maps will be changed to non-PK channels, maybe up to Moon Blind Forest as stated in a different thread found here. (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88306&p=855821#post855821)
Another one would be just changing the PK channel to the third channel so that not every gets bumped into the PK channel by default.

No mention of farms yet? Seems like such a large mechanic of the game that is completely wasted. I'm not completely versed in their uses, however anytime the subject is brought up, people tend to say they're utterly a waste of time and money.

I understand that farming is a great aspect in this game and should be much more balanced than it is now. The reasons being, is that some of the essences you receive from farming do not work at all. I've brought it up with the developers and hope that they will fix it as soon as they can. Farming maintenance fee should also be relative to the amount of crops you farm. I will see if I can get that in the game as well.

Skill set should be overhauled again. Its not quite right atm. Rune walker having sudden raid. Phalanx is as tanky as an infantry. Devs should add those skills that makes them unique.

As for monster damage i think its on the right amount. It makes people look for tanks but i suggest TANKS should have a class passive that reduces monster damage. That way tank can still tank without much kiting (coz thats what tanking is)

Exp curve could use some up and the quest exp should be revert to the old luna. Breaks from passing the quest and semi high reward exp is what would most ppl prefer rather than an endless grinding.

Our current priority for skills are their skill descriptions, after that we will be looking on balancing the skills. We take into account the community's concerns when we are doing skill/stat balancing so feel free to voice your opinions.

The EXP curve right now is to accommodate for an end-game feel as we would be bringing the level cap up while we release new content as stated in one of my previous posts.

Ohh I thought about something else tonight, not sure if anyone else finds this annoying, but when I scroll up in my chat box to read something it will automatically go back down on the bottom whenever a new event takes place. Kind of frustrating sometimes.

Not completely 100% sure if this could be fixed as soon as possible as this is a Quality of Life fix. I understand that it can be a bit frustrating when you scroll all the way to the top just to read something and just have it reset cause someone said 'lol'.

UPDATE: May 07th, 2016

CBT & Kickstarter Rewards

This is probably the main concern currently for most of the community. We are still currently sending them out as fast as we can! Please please be patient, we understand that you've been waiting for them for a while but we hope to get them done asap!

CBT Rewards are also sent to your Cash Shop inventory by the way! Double-check that before asking for rewards please!

365D Costumes in Lucky Boxes & Permanent Costumes

Our current plan for this is that every single costume will have a chance to be permanent at some point. Some will be only available during specific times of the years (holidays, seasonal, etc.). Permanent costumes will be available in Lucky Boxes in the future.

Monster Drop Tables / Field Bosses

Field Bosses will be getting an update in the upcoming feature, look forward to their changes. More information regarding this will be posted closer to the date of the update. (Patch Notes usually)

Stat & Skill re-balancing

We have given the developers our input which is currently still being discussed between themselves. If you have any opinions of how you would like these to be changed, feel free to quote this topic title and let us know and we will see what we can do about it!

P.S. Stat & Skill reset scrolls will be given out when these are changed!

Monster Damage Output

We understand that mobs hit expectantly hard, sometimes they're big softies and sometimes they just feel like you ran into a brick wall. We will be discussing this with the developers as soon as we can. Again, discussing changes with stats and the like take a while to do. Again, feel free to voice your opinion on this!

Experience Gain & Quest EXP

Who wants to attack mobs for days on end? I know I don't like to do that! Mobs right now give little to no EXP in the higher level ranges. Quests give even less for the work you do! Like the monster damage output, we will be discussing this with our developers as soon as we can. Yada-yada, same as before, voice your opinion!

Cooking

I've been getting a few complaints regarding this system. If possible, I'd like to know how the community as a whole feel about this. We want to get more of an understanding of what the community wants and how they want to see this changed.

Small things that will be addressed and changed as soon as possible:

Stackable Event Coupons - Currently can only stack to 1000 AND not able to be stored, I will see what we can do about it.

As I've mentioned several times in the thread, please let me know your concerns in this thread and I will be sure to try my best to reply as often as I can!

Servanda
May 6th, 2016, 02:44 PM
add holy avanger for class infratryman,its aoe skill magic hehe ����

Rettle
May 6th, 2016, 02:56 PM
How about Subagames just bring back the old version of LUNA up, old recipes, rare drops from monsters, our and monsters defenses/attack, I really had fun with those in the past and I'm pretty sure a lot of people will do too if this will be implemented as well.

and yeah remove those lucky boxes, and just put the costumes separately (permanent ones). I dont mind paying extra for those cute outfits as long as they're not in lucky boxes.

Neoshinobi0h0X5
May 6th, 2016, 03:00 PM

I'm not totally opposed to any of this. Just bump up exp some more.

NehyamaeWXW1WP2
May 6th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Fix the essences from farming, how long are you going to fix those.

Rettle
May 6th, 2016, 03:09 PM
Almost forgot, those gold seller bots at alker OMFG spamming chat 24/7... I bet Subagames didn't think about this either, I just hope LUNA survives for at least year :P

Mukeizer2ojp3Br
May 6th, 2016, 03:12 PM
how about bring back the old luna style regarding with gears. plates, leather etc.

ex: once completed a whole set of level 10/15/20 etc. of leather set you will gain / activate an additional stats / attribute from it.

and bring back the costumes that can be loots from monster like kobold, and lizard man for low levels, which gives additionals stats / attribute.

i am sure many of us would love to see these items back.

JayceSpace
May 6th, 2016, 03:29 PM
Some of the shop prices I believe should be adjusted. The in game shops. Jewelry is ridiculously expensive for what it gives. With how much enchanting costs I believe the sets should be more affordable too. I'm happy to see a lot of these things being discussed. I know it's probably a long shot too, but maybe a shop map? Or designated area that isn't in front of the warehouse and ToD. It'll allow for guilds and parties to be formed more easily for things like DD, and ToD. Because right now you can't tell who's waiting for what. Also an option to block the chat from certain players would be an absolute blessing.

Seymournow
May 6th, 2016, 03:43 PM

Who wants to attack mobs for days on end? I know I don't like to do that! Mobs right now give little to no EXP in the higher level ranges. Quests give even less for the work you do! Like the monster damage output, we will be discussing this with our developers as soon as we can. Yada-yada, same as before, voice your opinion!

Well, obviously that's something that much be taken seriously, considering there are 150 lvs too, so ye definitally gotta have a real big change on the exp curve.
Also the Dungeon Date Dungeon who's meant to give a decent amount of EXP, is probably worse than grinding with a party anywhere in the game, lol. People lv 55 + can't lv up in less then 3 hours (approx) even with all the possible Exp scrolls (+180% EXP boost) you have in your Cash shop.
The lv cap is currently lv75 am I right? Well, I think I wouldn't mind it to be this slow if lv 75 was the actual Max lv, but it is not, I'm personally playing to be lv 150, but at this rate no one will ever reach that, probably they won't reach lv 75 either in less than 3 months from now.

Saying all this because I think the Exp gain Topic should be your absolute priority, in past many EyaSoft games failed for a common reason, the insane amount of hours required to Lv up...so I tell you, do something quickly, people is quitting, I myself quitted the game already, my whole guild mates quitted too, and not planning to go back until the exp is fixed. (The Stat & Skill re-balancing topic is another real important one that should be yout priority too).

PS: Low Exp Gain -> Low Lv People -> Low LV -> Less Features/Content -> Much Boredom -> Quit and play another game.

Joof
May 6th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Well, obviously that's something that much be taken seriously, considering there are 150 lvs too, so ye definitally gotta have a real big change on the exp curve.
Also the Dungeon Date Dungeon who's meant to give a decent amount of EXP, is probably worse than grinding with a party anywhere in the game, lol. People lv 55 + can't lv up in less then 3 hours (approx) even with all the possible Exp scrolls (+180% EXP boost) you have in your Cash shop.
The lv cap is currently lv75 am I right? Well, I think I wouldn't mind it to be this slow if lv 75 was the actual Max lv, but it is not, I'm personally playing to be lv 150, but at this rate no one will ever reach that, probably they won't reach lv 75 either in less than 3 months from now.

Saying all this because I think the Exp gain Topic should be your absolute priority, in past many EyaSoft games failed for a common reason, the insane amount of hours required to Lv up...so I tell you, do something quickly, people is quitting, I myself quitted the game already, my whole guild mates quitted too, and not planning to go back until the exp is fixed. (The Stat & Skill re-balancing topic is another real important one that should be yout priority too).

PS: Low Exp Gain -> Low Lv People -> Low LV -> Less Features/Content -> Much Boredom -> Quit and play another game.

The reason why the current level cap is 75 as well as why the EXP gain is slow is mainly because Eyasoft is still getting the other features of the game ready. Thus, blocking some players from progressing for now, we have asked them to raise the level cap earlier than their projected date and have already complied with that. We're trying to get them to push as many updates as fast as they can as we'd also like to satisfy the players.

upcoming update soon (not related to levels)

Kamuisama
May 6th, 2016, 04:30 PM
pls fix the missing description on skills and buffs.

SafireThunder
May 6th, 2016, 05:15 PM
After playing this Reborn version these are what I think should be done in the future:

1. No timed costumes. Have all costumes be permanent. We live in the year 2016, timed costumes should be a thing of past. It didn't work for original and it never has worked for any other MMO out there. Only the most hardcore players bought those timed costumes.
People don't WANT to use money on something that they know they will lose after specific time amount has passed.
Having them in lucky boxes/Gacha is fairly fine as long as you don't need to buy hundreds of them yet not get the costume at all.

1.5: You can however put something like 7 day versions of some common/cheaper costumes as rewards from one-time special quests. That way people can do the quest and get to try on the costumes for a week before buying the permanent version.

2. A bit more balanced Cash Shop item prices, there is fairly a lot variation in them and they are quite high in price.

3. PK Zone PVP level limit. Sometimes you will see some high level coming to lower level place and then attack others. Limit the PK Zone PVP so that only players within, let's say, 3 levels above or under yours can be attacked. If you are level 20, you can only attack players with levels 17 to 23.

4. More character hair and eyes styles. Changeable hair and eye color should be a thing as well.

Ortiz1990YHr322
May 6th, 2016, 05:30 PM
In old luna monsters had a specific drop which could be used to craft summoning scrolls. This worked for monsters every 20 levels. 1-20, 21-40 and so on. where the lvl 80-100 would have a rare chance to summon Tarinuts and Kierra. The raid bosses that droped the better gear. i"ve been wondering this whole time how we will be making raids. Also every like Thursday we had maintenance and at the opening of server they would be summoned too.
This raid bosses made for good guild events, since we had flexibility on time and place to summon them.

I might be mistaking this other for a different game. but you could cunstruct gear with ignots, enhance stats it and plus it. each of the 3 would leave a signature on the weapon?... i liked that.

1)i agree with the gear sets, they would have stats when using a complete set.
2)Monster drop table, absolutely.
3)Permanent costumes with stats for different classes.(Me as a tanker would choose HP,deff, speed bonuses like the royal costume. For example)
4) Date dungeon SHOULD be like the best exp in game

Anyways, thanks for making this post. And keeping us updated with possible upcoming changes. Appreciate that.

Sanjayaaji16Yke
May 6th, 2016, 05:42 PM
I just want to solo hunt with monk in game,i cant do it atm because they nerf the monk skill,so monk is terible right now i think

Fervid
May 6th, 2016, 08:11 PM
No mention of farms yet? Seems like such a large mechanic of the game that is completely wasted. I'm not completely versed in their uses, however anytime the subject is brought up, people tend to say they're utterly a waste of time and money.

ISH4LLHEAL
May 6th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Majin needs a buff on their support part. Healing circle and Battle heal, they're way too weak and the regen is way too short, so there's a intense bias against this kind of healer/support because as the ways things are now we can't manage to heal a tanker effectively so we may not get into groups because we're not considerated a healer. you could increase their tic time or lower both heals cooldown (or both things), and increase their power, well about stats, int shouldn't give heal power and we should get way more heal power per wis point. for you to have an idea atm as an example 3 int = 3 heal power 3 wis =6 heal power, so considering the stats bonus people get from gear, going full wis as a support is pointless (it should be the only option and not pointless). Nightmare skill is bugged and without description aswell. that's it, majin can aswell be healer and support so we need that fix badly! and I think their debuffs are way too nerfed too.
that's pretty much it for me ty

Paliden
May 6th, 2016, 08:53 PM
1.)Reduce the darn price for accesories such as necklaces, rings, earings, seriously, why do i have to shell SO MUCH gold in order to buy an accessory, sure, i could understand if i bought them from a shop, but to construct a ring that requiers me to get the specified materials and to be charged 300.000g for a low level ring is totally outrageous. This is a must to be rebalanced ASAP.

2.)Cooking, feels really dumb having to wait 1 hour just to increase your tasting score by 1 more point, just allow us to overwrite the previous buffs so we can finally max that cursed tasting, it's not like i got to eat a whole cake to tell if it's tasty or rotten, do i?

3.)A wiki about stuff such as Philosopher's Stone, Areas, special drops like enchant +20% scroll +10 +11, Pets, Item Mall etc would be useful.

4.) Do something about monster's damage, or stats, whatever it is, just make it less frustrating, i would rather grind on lower exp but easier mobs than on mobs that hit a lot, die hard, give lame drops and little exp.

5.) Increase the max size of the Event Coupouns to at least 7.200 so we don't have to carry stacks of coupons that take our precious inventory slots, seriously, got one bag full of reinforced material, and a second one full of seeds, animal eggs, soulstones, pet, food, transport etc, normal players only have 3 bags, which leaves them with 1 bag to spare.

6.)Rebalance classes, fix skill description etc.

7.)Haven't checked it myself but from what i heard the Tower is PVP enabled, if so enable it only for the PK channel.
That's about it atm, will update if there's anything else...

YasminOz
May 6th, 2016, 09:21 PM
DOUBLE / TRIPLE THE QUEST EXP
PPL CANT KEEP GRINDING :)))

Its bad for the game if ppl forced to keep grind and grind trust me.... Bring back quest exp far higher and make it meaningful to do it solo / party and other special stuff u get from quest.. People need to explore Luna he map and everything.. Not grinding hardcordly

Bring it back

RiisaQueen
May 6th, 2016, 09:23 PM
keep up the good work and good luck!^^

Aerondo
May 6th, 2016, 10:48 PM
For the stats and skills rebalancing and scroll giveaway. I suggest the SP reset scroll is changed to Job reset scroll. Most of the mage is using a sorc path right now because monk hardly could farm in this game. But their end games path mostly planned monk as their lv 40 job to get the small crit buff..
Just hoping this suggestion doesn't seems to ask too much of it.

And it is so good to see a GM / mod is actively speaking their progress in this forum. Thanks a lot to let us know this game is not abandoned.

KuroCallista
May 6th, 2016, 11:33 PM
Will the glitch for the reskill be fixed? Currently it doesn't refund us our gold..

Katiecchi
May 7th, 2016, 12:31 AM
Will the glitch for the reskill be fixed? Currently it doesn't refund us our gold..

that ain't a glitch sweaty...... : )

Amberaptorr
May 7th, 2016, 12:32 AM

This is not a glitch. Reskills do not refund gold.

Jvfroman4
May 7th, 2016, 12:49 AM
Bring back all the drops and the crafting from Luna Plus please. Id be very happy for this

Oicrag
May 7th, 2016, 12:50 AM
Farm Management Fee is way too expensive, we need more than 1.350.000 to pay per week, and that's not easy to get even 1m.

LastDonut
May 7th, 2016, 01:31 AM
I wasn't gonna say this but after it being done so many times I gotta mention it. remove the option to party the other faction in pk zone it's not right a blue healing a red.

Fervid
May 7th, 2016, 02:30 AM
Ohh I thought about something else tonight, not sure if anyone else finds this annoying, but when I scroll up in my chat box to read something it will automatically go back down on the bottom whenever a new event takes place. Kind of frustrating sometimes.

Sablemoonlighte
May 7th, 2016, 02:42 AM

Yes I noticed this too. its annoying.

VuCreppa
May 7th, 2016, 03:51 AM
1. Release "Re-Class Scroll" in shop

2. Fix skill description ....

Reason : This version apply a lot of change compare to last Luna Plus server that just shutdown 4 month ago (TH).
>> Information from class change button need to be very accurate to help people make decision.
>> Also I saw many ppl choose class path base on their former knowledge from Plus, and found that many skills have been removed.

Paliden
May 7th, 2016, 03:59 AM
1.)Reduce the darn price for accesories such as necklaces, rings, earings, seriously, why do i have to shell SO MUCH gold in order to buy an accessory, sure, i could understand if i bought them from a shop, but to construct a ring that requiers me to get the specified materials and to be charged 300.000g for a low level ring is totally outrageous. This is a must to be rebalanced ASAP.

2.)Cooking, feels really dumb having to wait 1 hour just to increase your tasting score by 1 more point, just allow us to overwrite the previous buffs so we can finally max that cursed tasting, it's not like i got to eat a whole cake to tell if it's tasty or rotten, do i?

3.)A wiki about stuff such as Philosopher's Stone, Areas, special drops like enchant +20% scroll +10 +11, Pets, Item Mall etc would be useful.

4.) Do something about monster's damage, or stats, whatever it is, just make it less frustrating, i would rather grind on lower exp but easier mobs than on mobs that hit a lot, die hard, give lame drops and little exp.

5.) Increase the max size of the Event Coupouns to at least 7.200 so we don't have to carry stacks of coupons that take our precious inventory slots, seriously, got one bag full of reinforced material, and a second one full of seeds, animal eggs, soulstones, pet, food, transport etc, normal players only have 3 bags, which leaves them with 1 bag to spare.

6.)Rebalance classes, fix skill description etc.

7.)Haven't checked it myself but from what i heard the Tower is PVP enabled, if so enable it only for the PK channel.
That's about it atm, will update if there's anything else...

8.)This is a minor one buy allow players to buy and refine starter gear (like weapons and armor piece) level 1 that we get with a character creation so we can have an easier time refining it.

DJRen
May 7th, 2016, 04:00 AM
365D Costumes in Lucky Boxes & Permanent Costumes

Our current plan for this is that every single costume will have a chance to be permanent at some point. Some will be only available during specific times of the years (holidays, seasonal, etc.). Permanent costumes will be available in Lucky Boxes in the future.

Personally I would buy more costumes if they were permanent and weren't in lucky boxes, so players may share the same view as me, because we like to collect many costumes and change our appearance up whenever we feel like it.

Monster Damage Output

We understand that mobs hit expectantly hard, sometimes they're big softies and sometimes they just feel like you ran into a brick wall. We will be discussing this with the developers as soon as we can. Again, discussing changes with stats and the like take a while to do. Again, feel free to voice your opinion on this!

Having a challenge is nice and makes for more exciting times leveling, but when monsters deal so much damage to tanks that they have to kite instead of tank it makes it less enjoyable. There should be a nice equilibrium of damage to where tanks can tank, without taking lots of damage or without taking 1s (because that is just unfun and easy mode) but DPS and squishies will take enough damage to make them a little scared of tackling things solo.

Easing up the exp curve, as well as increasing quest exp will give some incentive to actual do quests. Right now its just more efficient to kill a bunch of monsters instead, one of the best things about Luna was taking a break to hand in a quest and feel rewarded for taking down a bunch of monsters. Right now the exp feels like what it should be at around level 80+, it shouldn't require 200% EXP scrolls to gain 30% in an hour at level 55-60, it just feels too grindy.

Cooking

I've been getting a few complaints regarding this system. If possible, I'd like to know how the community as a whole feel about this. We want to get more of an understanding of what the community wants and how they want to see this changed.

The cooking system is fun, gives us access to some nice things to pump up our stats for a short period of time, but the amount that it takes to level up (eating 400 food and the food having a CD of 1hour) is quite long. If buffs/scrolls/pots could be over written it would make it easier.

Small things that will be addressed and changed as soon as possible:

Stackable Event Coupons - Currently can only stack to 1000 AND not able to be stored, I will see what we can do about it.

Please allow stacks of 10k <3

Tonguefun
May 7th, 2016, 06:25 AM
Majin needs a buff on their support part. Healing circle and Battle heal, they're way too weak and the regen is way too short, so there's a intense bias against this kind of healer/support because as the ways things are now we can't manage to heal a tanker effectively so we may not get into groups because we're not considerated a healer. you could increase their tic time or lower both heals cooldown (or both things), and increase their power, well about stats, int shouldn't give heal power and we should get way more heal power per wis point. for you to have an idea atm as an example 3 int = 3 heal power 3 wis =6 heal power, so considering the stats bonus people get from gear, going full wis as a support is pointless (it should be the only option and not pointless). Nightmare skill is bugged and without description aswell. that's it, majin can aswell be healer and support so we need that fix badly! and I think their debuffs are way too nerfed too.
that's pretty much it for me ty

I agree with reducing the cooldown on the buffs to make them viable. My majin heals 3k per tick which I think is good but the wait to heal is too rough needs more like 7-9 seconds cd range imo.
Nightmare needs fixed.
And the majin main buffs need to have levels returned to them so we can level them up more imo. (Beelz, mephistoph and hellbringer)

Nyxuna
May 7th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Can we do something about the players that afk around bosses with their pets out and just sit there and hog the exp (without doing anything!)? Going to hunt bosses, and being unable to because of them, is extremely frustrating.

Like doing something about pets, or being afk for a certain amount of time kicking you out of the game, or something along those lines. Or just give PK Mode back, that'd be fine with me, too.

Mukeizer2ojp3Br
May 7th, 2016, 10:33 PM
In behalf of all the players who loves to fish at farm, this one is a simple request, please make something that will that make the consuming of fishes easier and faster.

Example it's like everyday i get Thousand of fishes DACE, CRUCIAN CARP, CARP. and i need to click my mouse a thousand times too which is really tiring, thinking the fact that i am still using a beginner bamboo fishing rod which is the level 1 fishing rod, what if i am already using higher level of rods meaning higher chances getting more fishes which will make it more tiring to click..

Please make an option on consuming fishes to have fish points faster and easier.
THANK YOU admins and MORE POWER LUNA REBORN! :awsum:

Kamuisama
May 7th, 2016, 11:06 PM
Can you do something about PK zone? Currently we can party with player from other faction but if there are players from that faction that attacked us, people from the same faction with the attacker couldn't do anything to help their party, they couldn't fight back to help their party members who got attacked. Please do something about this. Too many toxic players from certain faction, especially that certain guild that keep PKing people in this double exp event at grinding spot then calling us skrub.

KillahBskap04gy
May 8th, 2016, 02:59 AM
Can you do something about PK zone? Currently we can party with player from other faction but if there are players from that faction that attacked us, people from the same faction with the attacker couldn't do anything to help their party, they couldn't fight back to help their party members who got attacked. Please do something about this. Too many toxic players from certain faction, especially that certain guild that keep PKing people in this double exp event at grinding spot then calling us skrub.

Stay out of pvp zone then.... Scrub

Kamuisama
May 8th, 2016, 03:19 AM
Stay out of pvp zone then.... Scrub

oh here is the toxic player. I always want to stay out of PK Zone not PVP Zone but it's my party that chose PK channel, scrub.

Paliden
May 8th, 2016, 06:03 AM
Farm Management Fee is way too expensive, we need more than 1.350.000 to pay per week, and that's not easy to get even 1m.

Pet afk for 24 hours will get you at least 2.000.000 gold in Tarintus, stop whinning and start scrubbing ^^

Paliden
May 8th, 2016, 06:05 AM
oh here is the toxic player. I always want to stay out of PK Zone not PVP Zone but it's my party that chose PK channel, scrub.
It doesn't change the fact that it's your fault, if you want to blame anyone blame yourself for being a noob and letting other incompetent idiots make the choice for you.
Now, stop crying and join a non-PK channel, PVP is currently broken anyway.

RuRuRuRuRu
May 8th, 2016, 07:44 AM
I wasn't gonna say this but after it being done so many times I gotta mention it. remove the option to party the other faction in pk zone it's not right a blue healing a red.

I think if you heal someone of the opposing faction, you are flagged as free game for your faction (ie if you heal a blue as a red, you can be pk'd by BOTH blue or red players)
Same should be said about healing someone who is engaged in a guild war. you are flagged as an enemy of the warring guild.

PK zone is the PK Zone. people who go there are free game to be PK'd. There are two care bare channels to chose from. The fact they chose the PK channel means either the other channel was full and you refuse to compromise with another grind location, or they're greed and want the 5% bonus exp from the PK channel.
Neither of these are reason enough you shouldn't be PK'd in the pk channel. Worse happens than just PK. you'll have people luring raid bosses on you, trying to kill stuff you've lured or are engaged with.
There are people in my own faction I would love to kill for their poor ettiquette but we don't have party PK and unless the leader is stupid, its unlikely they'll accept a war. Even if they did, the members you want to kill will just quit the guild and continue to bm anyway.

LunaxP
May 8th, 2016, 11:08 AM
how about this Jaren guy who owns a private server called "arch luna"? i know he's main character got banned already, but are you guys able to stop his hacking tools? also he is a developer so he knows a lot of stuff about LUNA his server has a lot of unique feature also, that he's the only one who made those features in his game. Is eyasoft able to sue him? or what are you guys going to do about it? this is very alarming you know?! now some of my friends and I lose the fire for LUNA REBORN, because of this. he is able to use his hacking too in game. and he even spread it around. we don't know what else his hacking tool can do. dupe, bot, edit stats? what elses? and how can you do a buying booth when there's not even an option in game? wth..

http://i.imgur.com/vWBUQt5.jpg

CrazyMinMi
May 8th, 2016, 03:09 PM
How about more drops from second to last boss in tod its takes like 30-40mins to kill and only 6 runs a day and only one person gets the drop kinda a waste of time to do last boss

LastDonut
May 8th, 2016, 03:49 PM
I think if you heal someone of the opposing faction, you are flagged as free game for your faction (ie if you heal a blue as a red, you can be pk'd by BOTH blue or red players)
Same should be said about healing someone who is engaged in a guild war. you are flagged as an enemy of the warring guild.

if you trying to say thats how it is ingame your wrong then. this how it works a blue party a red the blue become a traitor that heals the red and can't be attacked. simple fix blues can't party red and reds can't party blues in pk zone.

RuRuRuRuRu
May 8th, 2016, 06:41 PM
I'm saying that's what I'd want it to be. If you're going to fraternize with the enemy, expect to become an enemy.

KuroCallista
May 8th, 2016, 11:02 PM
how about this Jaren guy who owns a private server called "arch luna"? i know he's main character got banned already, but are you guys able to stop his hacking tools? also he is a developer so he knows a lot of stuff about LUNA his server has a lot of unique feature also, that he's the only one who made those features in his game. Is eyasoft able to sue him? or what are you guys going to do about it? this is very alarming you know?! now some of my friends and I lose the fire for LUNA REBORN, because of this. he is able to use his hacking too in game. and he even spread it around. we don't know what else his hacking tool can do. dupe, bot, edit stats? what elses? and how can you do a buying booth when there's not even an option in game? wth..

http://i.imgur.com/vWBUQt5.jpg

Shut up about ****ing Jaren he was banned

GKPCarpioDR2y5n
May 8th, 2016, 11:30 PM
Skill set should be overhauled again. Its not quite right atm. Rune walker having sudden raid. Phalanx is as tanky as an infantry. Devs should add those skills that makes them unique.

As for monster damage i think its on the right amount. It makes people look for tanks but i suggest TANKS should have a class passive that reduces monster damage. That way tank can still tank without much kiting (coz thats what tanking is)

Exp curve could use some up and the quest exp should be revert to the old luna. Breaks from passing the quest and semi high reward exp is what would most ppl prefer rather than an endless grinding.

Aerondo
May 9th, 2016, 12:17 AM

As a tank. +1 for you sir!

Lycory
May 9th, 2016, 02:28 AM
don't auto revive in same place when player dead then dc, i think that system error when i back from afk i look my char have
94% and it dead and no rev choice because get dc word in there but when i login back my char lost 4% and get revived in the same
place and not have "choice rev in same place or safe place".
try look at that bug ?

Aerondo
May 9th, 2016, 02:32 AM
Sry for double post. I can't find the "edit" button anywhere.
Following the last post. I did agree as my role as tank.
But on monster damage output or just say monster status. I disagree. Just simply imagine a monk now. Lvling is not as flexible as old luna right now. You couldn't just use your spare 30mins to grind or solo a bit to gain extra exp from spare time. Even searching for party and getting ready could waste your 30min already.

What I suggest is, don't remake all monsters status, make some area is for solo and some other area is for party grind. And fix that party grind could get a slightly higher exp than a hardcore soloers. The most turn down on this game right now that I could think of is the unsoloable lvling. I hope this issue could be fixed before evenmore player take their feet out of this games. Just look how many % of player reaching their 45 and continue to grind?. I bet it could be below 50%.

VuCreppa
May 9th, 2016, 03:48 AM
Glad to see Job Reset Scroll as we requested. Thanks team.

May I suggest more about the skill damage

- Almost all AOE skill has same damage to Single target skill.
>> Why have single target skill then ?
--> Boost single target skill damage, or nerf AOE damage.

- What happen to monk class (and also its next tier job)
>> No leather armor expertise
>> No skill description for robe expertise, but I realized that it just increase 2 Physical defense per skill level for me at level 47. (yes, no VIT bonus)
>> All Melee Magic attack skill damage deal only 50% damage of "Priest" Holy Attack at the same character level.
::::: You have to be in close range, but instead of having higher damage than range one, it's lower damage .... TT
>> Monk used to be good class for solo grinding, but now even weaker than priest in term of solo grinding.
>> Monk also don't have any pvp skill like priest's shield or sorcerrer's stun skills, so I suggest to boost all melee magic attack skill.

Lightrea
May 9th, 2016, 04:24 AM
u should make sorcerer requirement aoe skill is 2h weapon.. like mercen..

Lycory
May 9th, 2016, 05:22 AM
- Almost all AOE skill has same damage to Single target skill.
>> Why have single target skill then ?
AoE have long cooldown can't spam it while single target spamable using 1-2-3
monk class have shortest cooldown and cast time i think someone already telling this
500dmg/3s while monk 250dmg/s in 3s monk can damage 750 dmg(if not lag)
i have question too AoE spell target ground or surrounding enemy ? and when it lock to the ground ?

Fervid
May 9th, 2016, 07:16 AM
I have seen new players joining the game for the first time and when they reach level 20+ they are confused when they enter the next area and it's immediately a pk map by default. I would suggest changing it around a bit so that by default they enter in channel 2 instead and if they want to pk, they can enter the pk channel, instead of the other way around.

Example: https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88271

KoriFashi
May 9th, 2016, 07:20 AM
I only like the pet system on this game...everything else just sucks..exp rate sucks, monster damage sucks, armors sucks no more armor set effects, monster drops sucks no more rare items...i lost interest on this playing this game anymore. I miss the old luna plus rates, armors,drops,bgm..

Sakaikln5Iv6PtS
May 9th, 2016, 08:35 AM
There is a serious bug where when you transfer item to warehouse via drag and drop, item will dissappear when the game lag. Happen to me twice already in Alker Harbor where there are a tons of lag.

Rettle
May 9th, 2016, 09:44 AM
There is a serious bug where when you transfer item to warehouse via drag and drop, item will dissappear when the game lag. Happen to me twice already in Alker Harbor where there are a tons of lag.

It didn't disappear, close your bag and you'll see your item floating in your screen

A lot of my friends and guild mates just quit, they can't handle the heat of the monsters... Oh well.. if nothing change this week, I'll be returning to ToS for its F2P version and new servers :D

atm this version of luna really sucks... I just love the game, not this version though

BryanShima
May 9th, 2016, 02:16 PM
I'm not much of a fan of making a tank class and trying out Pure Vit, and the only way for me to soak up a lot of damage is if I chug endless amounts of HP pots. By the end of the grind, I find myself going back to the shop and purchasing another few thousand!! And a huge hole in my wallet. :mad: Maybe you could replace it by giving us infantrymen First Aid Again? Maybe just make the monsters hit a bit less as well? :D

Scottyskilz
May 9th, 2016, 02:17 PM
please fix the drop rates
its so hard to level here its insane

Adonis3teanF0rS
May 9th, 2016, 02:22 PM
I only like the pet system on this game...everything else just sucks..exp rate sucks, monster damage sucks, armors sucks no more armor set effects, monster drops sucks no more rare items...i lost interest on this playing this game anymore. I miss the old luna plus rates, armors,drops,bgm..

Luna plus is what made the game too easy/imbalanced and not enjoyable anymore. Maybe more of a mix between original luna and luna plus would be better.

Amandapstu0v1fB
May 9th, 2016, 08:06 PM
I would love for the sp rest scrolls to be more available i screwed up my stats more then once and find myself waiting until can access the next job change to try and fix it, im glad pets don't have an expiry date but it would be nice for the mount they give you in the beginning to either do the same or last longer especially with people overcharging. Might just be me on this one but can there be a guild/family name change scroll or something like that? Other then that i agree about the pk channel the first time i started playing i got over killed in the next map thanks to the mandatory channel change and i hated it, now that I'm a higher level it's nothing to switch a channel but new players wouldn't think they had to switch channels to avoid that.

VuCreppa
May 9th, 2016, 08:14 PM
AoE have long cooldown can't spam it while single target spamable using 1-2-3
monk class have shortest cooldown and cast time i think someone already telling this
500dmg/3s while monk 250dmg/s in 3s monk can damage 750 dmg(if not lag)
i have question too AoE spell target ground or surrounding enemy ? and when it lock to the ground ?

Standard AOE without CC have CD between 4-6 sec. Even Earthquake that is AOE stun still have only 6s CD.
- In term of SP spent, monk need to spent SP into 3 skills (1s casting with 2.5s CD), while other class also the same (2s casting with 4-6s CD)
- I am aware that many sorcerrer AOE with CC have super long cooldown, but those without CC are spammable (6 sec CD with 2 sec casting time) and have the same damage as single target skill. --- so why not make all skill AOE then.

However, it's not cooldown that effect DPS, it's casting time.
- Monk skill has 1 s casting time with 50% power (compare to priest)
- Priest skill (and almost all) has 2 s casting time with 100% power (even AOE still have full 100% power compare to single target)
:: so in term of DPS, they have the same, but monk have to waste time go walk into close range, and take risk of drawing attention from other mob around.

Anyway, they put Job Change Scroll into cash shop already, so I don't mind that. Just point out hat this class have no purpose at all right now, but it's OK.... IMO there is no truely balance game, unless the game is already death. People will move from weak class to IMBA class every time we got new patch... it's always like this.

Tonguefun
May 10th, 2016, 08:51 AM
The reason why the current level cap is 75 as well as why the EXP gain is slow is mainly because Eyasoft is still getting the other features of the game ready. Thus, blocking some players from progressing for now, we have asked them to raise the level cap earlier than their projected date and have already complied with that. We're trying to get them to push as many updates as fast as they can as we'd also like to satisfy the players.

upcoming update soon (not related to levels)

I had to quote you on this boss,

Realistically I think it's awesome you are pushing for those tings, but what they are saying is they want to be able to reach that level cap or feel it is possible. Now I dont properly know how to take your statement, is it just that we are waiting for a cap lift to get a new exp curve, (Because honestly it's the exp requirement not the amount earned, that is hurting the grind to 75). I just would like insight on whether we can see a better exp CURVE or is it a change to exp earned once it is supposedly addressed like you have all asked from eya.

Nonetheless stay strong with your efforts, just don't push eya too hard haha

NicholasokHQ07N
May 10th, 2016, 10:45 AM
Please return back the old version of Luna Online for the skill.
Fast reload,Bow training,Fatal touch and Pounding shot is very important for archer.
And the server seems very lag even my ping here is very well.

Daita99057Yi62n
May 11th, 2016, 11:40 AM
Regarding the issue with cooking.
In the current state cooking is just not worth doing, since the cost for the ingredients are plainly to high when compared to the effects of the produced food.(Bad cost - performance ratio). In my opinion there are 2 main problems that have to be worked on. One is the bad cost - performance ratio, as stated above, and the other problem is the way to level the cooking skill. Leveling the cooking skill requires extreme amounts of money, since you have to either buy food, or buy the expensive ingredients and make food yourself. However, this is not the only requirement to level it. You have to ignite 50 bonfires (which honestly is the easiest out of the 3) and "taste" 400 dishes, which means eating 400... Oh and I forgot to mention the 200 dishes you have to cook yourself....
The only way to fix the problem of food being useless is to either increase the amount of buffs they give, so that players will actually buy them for a reasonable price (+10 at beginner level and +40 on master is to low and therefore it is impossible to sell them at a price with wich u can make up for the ingredients). The other way is to decrease the money you have to spent on ingredients, or make them easily farmable somewhere. Fish with fishing and flour, eggs and everything else that´s farm related could be obtainable at the farm in some way. The way to level up cooking has to be heavily adjusted, no matter the changes, except for the situation that you decide to decrease the costs etc ( look above ), then they can stay that way since with a low cost and a low level up requirement everyone would have maxed it.

To summ it all up:

Keep the leveling of the cooking skill challenging to obtain, but make cooking as a whole more rewarding and ingredients easier to obtain.

- Daita

( This is my opinion, feel free to reply and state your own if you have problems with this one ^^ )

Joof
May 12th, 2016, 11:41 AM
Updated the main post with some replies. If I haven't replied to your post yet, it's because it may have been a duplicate and/or similar to the same quote.

If by any chance your question/concern was not answered, I am still looking at those and have not thought of a reply to them just yet.

ray11
May 12th, 2016, 11:55 AM
I like the version we have now but everything feels unbalanced here, the days of gpotato had everything perfect, had a better crafting system, better pet system, enemy's were balanced, stats were balanced, quests were good, exp was way better there to.

But that's not my problem I don't know if we got a downgrade or what cause also theres of stuff needs changing in this version.
Wish some of the things gpotato had would come into this game but, I know it will take some time but I hope eventually get there.
Cause I loved the gpotato version.

My suggestion would be fix what we have now, into a better version. Bring the better crafting system back, bring the better pet system back.
Return item set stats, boss drops, rare drops etc

There's other things you could improve but take one step at a time hoping this game becomes successful overtime.

Meckachan
May 12th, 2016, 01:37 PM
1. Put more security to the game client asap!
Kill all bots, and gold sellers too https://media.giphy.com/media/xT4uQxOPInbySeVyh2/giphy.gif
2. Please fix mounts again, they still receiving damage and disappearing.
3. Fix pets too. After a while they stop attacking in "First Strike" mode.
4. Change the mini map of Alker Harbor, has the map of the old Alker Harbor.
5. This option would be better!

Another one would be just changing the PK channel to the third channel so that not every gets bumped into the PK channel by default.
6. The interface of the "Sales Rep NPC" should be improved, to attract more people to use this system.

LastDonut
May 12th, 2016, 05:28 PM
1. Put more security to the game client asap!
Kill all bots, and gold sellers too https://media.giphy.com/media/xT4uQxOPInbySeVyh2/giphy.gif
2. Please fix mounts again, they still receiving damage and disappearing.
3. Fix pets too. After a while they stop attacking in "First Strike" mode.
4. Change the mini map of Alker Harbor, has the map of the old Alker Harbor.
5. This option would be better!

6. The interface of the "Sales Rep NPC" should be improved, to attract more people to use this system.

for pve the mount don't vanish. the only time it get killed is when your getting pked and the player hit you too hard your mount goes off. it should stay that way too many runners in this game.

they do need to remove the exp lost when pked though that just have no reason to exist.

SeriousBusiness
May 12th, 2016, 06:11 PM
This is something that we've been working on and putting out as soon as we can.

there is literally no excuse for this to get PAST cbt, and into obt for almost a month. zero excuse.

I understand that the old LUNA had much more content in comparison to the current LUNA, we are working on bringing rare drops for bosses and monsters as well as new content for players. In regards to the monster's strong attacks, we are also working on that to change it so it's fair for tanks at least. (Monsters make tanks feel like DPS classes)

nevermind more, this game HAS NO CONTENT. it is literally, grind parties, or pk'n lowbies. that is it.

For now, Lucky Boxes will be staying in the game but we will be having permanent costume sales every now and then as seasonal sales.

That being said, we are open to new costumes, mounts, pets and any cosmetics you can think of. We are designing them ourselves and would love community feedback on what they want to see in the game!

huge mistake. there has literally been NO ONE EVER IN EXSISTANCE WHO WANTS TIMED COSTUMES ... not to mention half your cosmetics come with stat boosts. pay. to. win. and pay every couple of weeks to look like you want to look on ONE char. huge mistake. huge.

1. As stated above, the team has decided that it is staying the way they are but there will be permanent costumes as seasonal events every now and then. As for the Lucky Boxes chance of getting the costumes, it's pretty high at this moment in time. the fact that these boxes have stupid stuff in them, that you can get for STUPID cheap on the cash shop in boxes that cost this much is a slap in the face. again. HORRIBLE decision.

3. We understand that players have been having trouble in the PK channel, but it is a PK channel for a reason. I will be bringing this up with the developers to see how we can change it to make it fair for all players.
its not that it isnt fair or not, its that pvp is so f'n broken and stupid and literally a griefing contest. not to mention any new player logs in, goes to alker, and walks right into the asian players pk'n them with 4-5 star pets while they watch anime. nevermind all the other issues, that alone is DUMB AS F

One of the ideas of changing this is that the low level maps will be changed to non-PK channels, maybe up to Moon Blind Forest as stated in a different thread found here. (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88306&p=855821#post855821)
wont get into what needs to be done. no one ever listens to me anyway. but you better do it fast. im tired of spamming mega for 5 hours a day looking for a party. this games feels like blade and soul. 100 real players, and 500 bots and people selling in town.

I understand that farming is a great aspect in this game and should be much more balanced than it is now. The reasons being, is that some of the essences you receive from farming do not work at all. I've brought it up with the developers and hope that they will fix it as soon as they can. Farming maintenance fee should also be relative to the amount of crops you farm. I will see if I can get that in the game as well. more broken features. again... a RETARDEDLY easy thing to fix that got past cb, and well almost a month into obt.

Our current priority for skills are their skill descriptions, after that we will be looking on balancing the skills. We take into account the community's concerns when we are doing skill/stat balancing so feel free to voice your opinions.

except, your not talking about balancing, your talking abut a completele overhaul. why do majin's have acces to 5-8 CC's at lv 40, but a priest has 1, and it doesn't even work? why do archers at lv 40 literally have 3 skills with a bow? why do sorcs have access to 500 aoe's, when every other class has 1-2? do i really need to talk about the not having stealth but having a skill that requires it feasco? just a few examples.

The EXP curve right now is to accommodate for an end-game feel as we would be bringing the level cap up while we release new content as stated in one of my previous posts.
first off.. WHAT end game? there IS NO END GAME. unless you call killing bats in a full group running in cricles or standing still for HOURS, endgame.. which.. we have been doing since F'N level 20. and second of all, your xp curve is ANYTHING BUT ACCOMODATING. it's literally the worst xp curve 95% of the playerbase has seen in any video game... EVER. (for me thats ... a real lot... of video games) third of all, dont you DARE even think about releasing MORE CONTENT, without touching this xp curve... people are already quitting (myself... am almost there) and/or literally waiting for your braindead asian developers(yup i said it) to fix the xp before they even log in.

Not completely 100% sure if this could be fixed as soon as possible as this is a Quality of Life fix. I understand that it can be a bit frustrating when you scroll all the way to the top just to read something and just have it reset cause someone said 'lol'. it stops being quality of life, when THERE IS NO F'N QUALITY OF LIFE ANYWHERE. quality of life, isnt CHATTING. or .. a lack of being able to chat due to horrible coding... which... boom. there it is. right there.. nevermind EVERYWHERE ELSE.

i can't even continue with this...

i am so disgusted. literally.

you want to know the state of luna online?

a shiz unfinished game thats been in developement for years, under multiple publishers, and still is unfinished to the point where it is literally unbearable to play.

at my wits end here. fix it fast, or watch me uninstall with the rest of your playerbase soon.

ThegamekitP0pR2
May 12th, 2016, 06:47 PM
There should be no afk pet farming bosses. I am fine with pet farming. I do pet farm in a small out the way place usually (never afk so far and if I see players come need said mob or want to kill said mob I turn off pet. ). If I want to farm boss I do it myself with the aide of pet.

Cash Shop is a bit overpriced. As well as NPC shops. I can not rely on player shops for good armor (thus pet farming) because most are higher level than some of my toons.

Josh and the Guild dude are glitched... They often revert to another quests already done when trying to turn in a quest.. XD

For the new players since there is No guides or wiki for this Luna should be more explained. Gems.. enchanting.. pets.. etc..

As far as the pk.. the character select should have an option all the time of what server they want to go to.. it should not be automatic server 1, 2, or 3. Towns should not automatically send any of your characters to a pk zone. Choice is a powerful tool in any MMO..

This is just my 2 cents for now.

Have a nice day!

SeriousBusiness
May 12th, 2016, 06:50 PM
There should be no afk pet farming bosses. I am fine with pet farming. I do pet farm in a small out the way place usually (never afk so far and if I see players come need said mob or want to kill said mob I turn off pet. ). If I want to farm boss I do it myself with the aide of pet.

Cash Shop is a bit overpriced. As well as NPC shops. I can not rely on player shops for good armor (thus pet farming) because most are higher level than some of my toons.

Josh and the Guild dude are glitched... They often revert to another quests already done when trying to turn in a quest.. XD

For the new players since there is No guides or wiki for this Luna should be more explained. Gems.. enchanting.. pets.. etc..

As far as the pk.. the character select should have an option all the time of what server they want to go to.. it should not be automatic server 1, 2, or 3. Towns should not automatically send any of your characters to a pk zone. Choice is a powerful tool in any MMO..

This is just my 2 cents for now.

Have a nice day!

solid post +1

JayceSpace
May 12th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Wow... Lots of salt from serious business... I'm still trying to enjoy what there is right now. Luna classic was actually way more broken than this on release... So I can bare. A suggestion I have to help with interacting and the pk problem I think would be to have 4 channels. A red and blue like there was in the closed betta, a mixed channel and the pk. Just a thought. It'll also help with the grinding spot issue at the moment.

SeriousBusiness
May 12th, 2016, 11:44 PM
Wow... Lots of salt from serious business... I'm still trying to enjoy what there is right now. Luna classic was actually way more broken than this on release... So I can bare. A suggestion I have to help with interacting and the pk problem I think would be to have 4 channels. A red and blue like there was in the closed betta, a mixed channel and the pk. Just a thought. It'll also help with the grinding spot issue at the moment.

dont confuse salt with reality.

this game is in shambles. and they made it worse than what it was, made you people pay to bring it back to life, and are trying to bleed you out of your money AGAIN.

leeast i got balls to call a spade a spade.

this game is not even pre alpha.

and if you disagree, your stuck in a nostalgia time loop, or in so much denial your mother needs to slap you. (or since, its a pc world,. your f'n father, or your gay watever the F you call your family.)

JayceSpace
May 13th, 2016, 12:30 AM
dont confuse salt with reality.

this game is in shambles. and they made it worse than what it was, made you people pay to bring it back to life, and are trying to bleed you out of your money AGAIN.

leeast i got balls to call a spade a spade.

this game is not even pre alpha.

and if you disagree, your stuck in a nostalgia time loop, or in so much denial your mother needs to slap you. (or since, its a pc world,. your f'n father, or your gay watever the F you call your family.)

The game has problems, no doubt about that... But honestly I rather stick through them and see how the developer works them out. Same way I did pre plus. Yelling, saying nothing they do will fix things... You aren't even giving them a chance. It's a beta, it's moving slower than it should, it shouldn't have been released with a cash shop. This stuff is clear. The mods are trying to fix things. I haven't spent a cent on the game, didn't with gpot either. But for now I rather talk to the couple of friends I've made, grind my little heart out and suck it up. If you hate it so much, why waste your time... Just leave like everyone else to prove your point. Because all your post did was rip into everything joof said... Rather than be constructive and make actual suggestions... And really... I'm not surprised most people don't listen to you,as you're kind of a jerk.

SeriousBusiness
May 13th, 2016, 12:38 AM
But for now I rather talk to the couple of friends I've made, grind my little heart out and suck it up. If you hate it so much, why waste your time... Just leave like everyone else to prove your point. Because all your post did was rip into everything joof said... Rather than be constructive and make actual suggestions... And really... I'm not surprised most people don't listen to you,as you're kind of a jerk.

first bold - the whole point of me posting on the forums... something i typically don't do... is that this game is so beyond help, that it literally needs someone like me to do what i do, in order for people to talk about it, to fix it, on ANY end of the spectrum SO THAT PEOPLE DON'T UNINSTALL LIKE THEY ARE DOING IN MASS DAILY. if you're too ignorant or nieve to see through sarcasm, or 'read between the lines' insults... that is a personal problem, and maybe you need to grow up, or get educated.

second bold - i've made countless suggestions, and constructive posts... it is literally what i do. even if i have a can of spray paint in my hand while i post, it doesn't discount my words at all. and they know it. (trust me, they know.)

if along the way i can roast people like you on a stick on my virtual fire... (or a gm. or dev. or your mommma)

the happier i am while i waste my time to even do this SHI

first underline - ya... as a public voice, on a public forum, joof is not immune to a critic. and literally, i roasted every word out of his mouth. just like hundreds did under their breathe. sorry. i typed it. and pressed enter.

second underline - i would rather be me.. than literally... any.. one.. of .. you.. people. i am completely comfertable in my skin, while you try to even find yours... if .. you... are... even... of ag- nevermind. go back to sleep .. or is it not almost 1 am in asia? (btw north american server.. as in.. server time... almost 1am... what time is it for you sonny? or shall i say... random asian username... aka.. SaikoxslinDM4fW)

RadiantRay
May 13th, 2016, 02:48 AM
Not going to reread first post but anyway these are the things I feel needs to be addressed asap

~Nerf mob dmg. Talking about tanks feeling like dps classes? How about dps classes feeling like a knife going through wet paper? xD

~I don't remember Luna being this grindy, maybe you could reduce the amount of exp needed to level?

~Open up the lvl 50 maps such as Mont Blanc Port and the others.

~Finish the game lol (release all the other maps lvl 85 and higher, player housing, etc). Also if you guys need the soundtrack for Alker Harbor and Nera Castle town I have them in my old Luna Plus folder, I could make a thread with a download link to it if needed.

These are the things I feel needs to be done within the month. Skill rebalancing seems to be a huge one and might take some time so that's why i didn't list that xD

LastDonut
May 13th, 2016, 07:43 AM
people say skill balance but list no changes they exactly looking for such as [make dot skills have a chance to crit since they are no longer fix damage per second]..but anyway I want bronze silver gold pk titles to be more rewarding.

example:bronze tier [5=10 str dex vit int wis] [2% move,atkspd,castspeed] [1% accuracy/evasion] each tier the stats stack but once you reach silver it goes up like 20 str dex wis vit 30 for gold tier so at final stats from title would look like this[300 str dex wis int vit] [30% move atk speed cast speed] [15% accuracy/evasion] just example it don't got to give theses numbers of values but yeah.

LorenrasmuS062v
May 13th, 2016, 12:16 PM
How do I get to my cash shop inventroy ?

Isnoe
May 13th, 2016, 01:02 PM
I've never seen so many people complain so much in my life despite them wanting change. In which they do have valid reasons, not every game is perfect when released. Everyone should know that. I'm an avid player, I've been playing since the release of the game way back in 09'. Yes, the monsters hit more than they normally do, tanking isn't the same as before, the exp rate seems rather low. Yes, there is much that needs to be done about this game, there isn't really that high number of players whom are max level at the moment; from what I've seen so far. I enjoy the game still despite the differences that is showcases now. Changes are in order, the GM's know of this, if they must please the players, the players must work with the GM's. Long live the Luna player-base! Those whom sunk there money into the game I am sure are still pleased with the game, since only a select handful are pointing out the flaws that are already known. Some are relevant some not so much! I like what the GM's of Suba are doing, they've done good job at bringing back an old game that was closed down, by a rather off company itself.

Joof
May 13th, 2016, 01:21 PM
How do I get to my cash shop inventroy ?

At the bottom right, there should be five icons, one of them being a Shopping Cart. Mousing over it should give the name "Cash Shop" (This will be changed to Cash Storage this upcoming patch).

NicholasokHQ07N
May 13th, 2016, 02:34 PM
Please return back old version of luna online clases skill, rare drops, gold carp, shining garbage and terrapin items and remove all the capsule.
Those big size character is annoying when we wanna click on the warehouse or when we wanna check those stall.

KuroCallista
May 13th, 2016, 04:26 PM
Please return back old version of luna online clases skill, rare drops, gold carp, shining garbage and terrapin items and remove all the capsule.
Those big size character is annoying when we wanna click on the warehouse or when we wanna check those stall.

grow pills were in the original Luna lol

Joof
May 16th, 2016, 11:39 AM
Updated original post with just two small things.

Tonguefun
May 16th, 2016, 11:55 AM
I don't play rogue class often, or at all really, but I agree with the idea that a stun (whether it be universal or something for each matters not) should be somehow implemented. When I say stun I am referring to a hard crowd control (Silence, stun, paralyze and freeze).
I understand dagger rogue can get stealth cc and elf can get anti cast cc, however both are very situational and as well offer no benefit to the other race.
Archer suffers period. Slows mean nothing when potions cooldown faster than your enemies move.

This is just a simple balance suggestion to help rogues keep up in especially for end game because I' sure many rogues look at majin and think, "that stun sure looks tasty.."

LastDonut
May 16th, 2016, 03:17 PM

is that seriously the only update we getting this week lol??

Xhizound
May 16th, 2016, 03:56 PM

Sir, please consider about autonote, many players abuse it even they know some player not AFK or Botting they're just want to take spot..

And also its kinda hard to read that chapca cause its confusing, please you can make it easier for chapca like that

LastDonut
May 16th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Sir, please consider about autonote, many players abuse it even they know some player not AFK or Botting they're just want to take spot..

And also its kinda hard to read that chapca cause its confusing, please you can make it easier for chapca like that

dude really? how did you miss this.

CBT Rewards

If you have not received your items yet, please send a ticket at our SupportPage located here as they have all been sent out already.

AutoNote will be removed for players in today's (May 15th, 2016) upcoming hotfix. There will NOT be server downtime when it occurs.

which is why I ask is this the only update this week...

Joof
May 16th, 2016, 08:09 PM
is that seriously the only update we getting this week lol??

This thread isn't for updates, rather just questions or concerns you might have. We hope to recieve an update this week according to the developers. It will also have to go through extensive testing as it is a bit of a big update. Therefore, the update will most likely occur on our weekly maintenance/update day.

Babyeggplant
May 16th, 2016, 10:14 PM
This thread isn't for updates, rather just questions or concerns you might have. We hope to recieve an update this week according to the developers. It will also have to go through extensive testing as it is a bit of a big update. Therefore, the update will most likely occur on our weekly maintenance/update day.

Just be quick with ur major update, especially the mobs damage. Its sooooooooooooooo hard to find a grinding party, at least make soloing possible if we cant find a pt. Lots of people gone because of this, and i dont know how long i can hold for this. Just focus on gameable features, not that useless autonote.

Glato
May 17th, 2016, 02:08 AM
Hey, just wanted to drop in to quickly say thank you to the suba games staff (entrepreneurs and employees) for bringing Luna back and looking after it. :) I'm just glad to see this back, no matter if it's like Luna, Luna Plus, or Luna whatever the ****; I thank you guys all the same! Also, looking forward to that big upcoming update!

Cya ´

LastDonut
May 17th, 2016, 07:43 PM

are them capes/wings in item mall bugged? or they meant to be perm? cause I'm being told its bugged and once its fixed everyone that bought 1 will have a timed 1 not perm...

Harmina
May 18th, 2016, 10:12 AM
1. My biggest concern is the faction thing.

You should really consider taking the Red and Blue factions away from this game.
They belong to Legend of Edda where the Titans and Olympus were in war. NOT IN LUNA ONLINE.

I got PKed by higher lv blue players in Draconian Ruins at low lv when entered there from Alker, because Alker has only one ch and it's automatically ch1 when you leave the town. Didn't have the time to change ch. This makes me think all blue ones are asses and that's not what this game should be.
It worked in Edda, not here where we are supposed to co-operate and create parties and be friendly. Also guilds and families are hard to make with 2 factions going on. ALSO at DUNGEONS that are PK zone we are hurting other faction members with aoe skills or pets attack them even if we are not attemping to. This happens a lot in Magic Tower.

Bring back the old PK system with rewards and penalties and put only one ch for it so everyone can kill everyone and not just other faction. Also make the PK ch ch3 like you were thinking in some point.

2. Skills need those descriptions badly. Are they self only buffs or can we use them to others would be nice to know as buffer mage. Heals don't tell how they work and that Heal lv10 is needed for Great Heal. Mage's Blessing is vital to know if it works only with 70% mp left, also the other similar skills. Also noticed that many other classes and jobs have blank skill descriptions.

Translations for faction members killing other faction members are horrible. But they stop if you take factions away from the game like you should.

3. We want old background music back! They were catchy and gave the music chills, these current ones get boring and annoying after hearing them few hours.

Some skill sound effects are odd. Like for 2h fighter ELF MALE some skills have HUMAN GIRL sound effects. I have same sound effect for every heal I have and then for 2 attack spells Holy Attack and Turn Undead (female elf priest). Why? There's too few sounds to use?

4. Fix the Alker harbor mini map or make it like it was in original Luna like the mini map shows it still. Personally I liked the old map way more and it was easier to navigate through. Also add 1-2 chs to Alker so those who got laggy when lots of people are in same map can manage.

5. Those money sellers at Alker are annoying. If you could get rid of them, it would be really great.

6. Pets - even same star lv pets - are unequal because they have different skills that players can't choose.

Also I don't like the afk pet grinding, because those pets kill steal from us who try to play normally.

7. Date Dungeon. You added the regions, BUT THERE IS ONLY PLACES FROM US. What about the other people that are from Europe, Asia and other places? Earlier official Luna had regions like North US, East Asia, Pacific, Europe, and so on. And why not change them to places found in Blueland? Like Tarintus, Alker, Nera, Zakandia, Desolate Ravine. Just a suggestion. Why we need to choose a place from real world that's not correct for us?

CrazyMinMi
May 19th, 2016, 12:15 AM
are them capes/wings in item mall bugged? or they meant to be perm? cause I'm being told its bugged and once its fixed everyone that bought 1 will have a timed 1 not perm...
I hope they not bugged that's actually pretty nice to bring back the perm capes

LastDonut
May 19th, 2016, 05:02 AM
I hope they not bugged that's actually pretty nice to bring back the perm capes

well alec said this on the upcoming update thread [Perm Costumes, Not Accessories, will be added shortly.] so I feel like the capes are indeed bugged and suppose to be timed. it would be nice for a gm to reply to this so every1 know if they buying a perm or 30day back piece from item mall..

KaizerD
May 21st, 2016, 11:06 AM
well alec said this on the upcoming update thread [Perm Costumes, Not Accessories, will be added shortly.] so I feel like the capes are indeed bugged and suppose to be timed. it would be nice for a gm to reply to this so every1 know if they buying a perm or 30day back piece from item mall..

I am pretty certain that it is just a bug and they are going to be fixed in the updates to come.

Ortiz1990YHr322
May 21st, 2016, 05:20 PM
Add to the Dating Dungeon for same sex. :D?

Raulersonl7p06c
May 23rd, 2016, 05:35 PM
1. Please try to get rid of that tanker thing that multiplies enemy damage the more enemies they pull in. Tanks already have it bad and that just adds insanely more problems.
2. Fix the auto market guy in Alker so we don't have to depend on vendors clouding up Alker as much. (This also helps to get rid of the gold spammer issue because people don't have to buy in Alker anymore.)
3. While exp from monsters is kind of low, can we increase the amount of exp from repeatable quests to at least give between 2-5% per completion? The quests can be a bit longer, however it would be nice to have a better reason to party besides killing one particular mob for hours. It would be nice to have a chain of quests that give exp and require different mobs to complete. Not too bad to ask for.

Finally, just a little more information on Eyasoft. I am not opposed to playing this Luna, but I need to know if they are serious this time or are they gaffing you guys off. Does Eyasoft have a main website that I can check out? I'm interested in playing more, but I don't want to get too into it if they are not serious enough to do their job right. That and why waste good GMs on a game if the people fixing it are not doing their job.

Lycory
May 24th, 2016, 08:17 AM
Also I don't like the afk pet grinding, because those pets kill steal from us who try to play normally.
i also not like doing this if only gm fix (repeat) quest exp and not force player to party (need focus in game or party will angry),
killing already so hard and exp over too slow just afk pet that not required full free irl time.
<0,01%/repeat quest and need killing 50 mobs for complete it, if it close to max level i not get a problem but i just level 53 i can't imagine if it like ruru who need 180m to level.

Harmina
May 25th, 2016, 04:55 PM
Magic Tower

at Moon Blind Swamp is only open 3 times a day. It may be ok to people that live near the server, but for those who live on the other side of the globe or in Europe, like me, those 3 times are at night or when people are working or at school.

Would be nice to do Magic Tower on day time too, because it's the best exp in the game and puts us other people in disadvantage when compared to the ones that can do it. Please make it possible to enter Magic Tower more often.

Item Mall

has too little information about the items. Pictures and stat description for the items are needed soon. Also items in the mall are very expensive. I thought that I could afford at least something with the price suba points that I got when I did the account's do to list things, but seems like I have 1/100 of the needed points to purhace anything.

Ranking in game

like someone said, it encourages to kill newbies to get yourself in the list. I still think you should do something to the factions and bring different PK system to the game.
And I'd like to know what we can do with the CAMP POINTs. :confused:

Luna home page
https://subagames.com/Luna/News.aspx

This site really needs MORE SPECIFIC INFORMATION about the game and GUIDES and other info like job trees and pictures about costumes and other star rank pets ( now only highest pets and one 1 star pet shown ). And be sure you get the descriptions right.

No farming or fishing mentioned on that page but housing is. When will we get that in the game?

Krechar
May 27th, 2016, 11:07 PM
my concern is for the monk class it's butchered the unique thing about this class is the fact I can solo grind and I can't solo if I get killed in a couple hits. the monk class was good in old luna but it seems like it is the same as it was in luna plus in luna reborn. if you can change that I think more people would enjoy that. especially people who like to solo instead of group.

I also liked the rocks that you had to craft and can make scrolls since I don't see any teleport map its a pain to have to run to every portal when your in zakandia and have to go to alker.

golden boss drops and rare weapon drops from monsters

and gem shards I liked being able to craft the gems higher and having that option

a lot of these players are returning players, I'd like luna reborn to be as much as the old luna as possible but better

Krechar
May 27th, 2016, 11:28 PM
I just want to solo hunt with monk in game,i cant do it atm because they nerf the monk skill,so monk is terible right now i think

i really hope they fix this

Krechar
May 27th, 2016, 11:35 PM
that ain't a glitch sweaty...... : )

that is one though, because the reset is suppose to give you your money back and points back

Krechar
May 27th, 2016, 11:50 PM
It didn't disappear, close your bag and you'll see your item floating in your screen

A lot of my friends and guild mates just quit, they can't handle the heat of the monsters... Oh well.. if nothing change this week, I'll be returning to ToS for its F2P version and new servers :D

atm this version of luna really sucks... I just love the game, not this version though

its honestly frustrating when out of the 9 years I can't find a game I like as much as the old luna. I play Tera but hate the drop boxes and the costumes have no boosts

Krechar
May 27th, 2016, 11:52 PM
Luna plus is what made the game too easy/imbalanced and not enjoyable anymore. Maybe more of a mix between original luna and luna plus would be better.

if they just put it back to the first Luna before Plus people would be HAPPY AND PLAY

AND THEN they can ask what they can add to the new format that would make people happy

Krechar
May 27th, 2016, 11:56 PM
I like the version we have now but everything feels unbalanced here, the days of gpotato had everything perfect, had a better crafting system, better pet system, enemy's were balanced, stats were balanced, quests were good, exp was way better there to.

But that's not my problem I don't know if we got a downgrade or what cause also theres of stuff needs changing in this version.
Wish some of the things gpotato had would come into this game but, I know it will take some time but I hope eventually get there.
Cause I loved the gpotato version.

My suggestion would be fix what we have now, into a better version. Bring the better crafting system back, bring the better pet system back.
Return item set stats, boss drops, rare drops etc

There's other things you could improve but take one step at a time hoping this game becomes successful overtime.

Yes to all that cause this is honestly the only game I want to play :(

Anthemica
May 29th, 2016, 04:40 PM
One good thing I heard is that they're going to make the old music into a toggle choice. :D

LastDonut
May 29th, 2016, 07:22 PM
lets be real old luna brings more players than luna plus. yes luna plus have good features but theres too much bad with luna plus compare to old luna. things that i think of should travel if they bring luna back to old version..is no mounts, current pet system, we got is better no worry about people carrying lv6 phy atk/m atk buffs etc. the gears we got now should be put in the old luna the towns/maps should turn visually back to old luna and monsters/music/skills/characters aswell. we can have gold bosses, the current gem/encht system should be moved to the old luna aswell drops aka ''boxed gears'' etc. but of course if we get old luna I expect critical gems and other old gems to return too [no gems craft system though ty] as for faction system it don't matter if it stay or leave in old luna just remove the punishment on pk. the only punishment should be is exp lost not lose items and levels and they should keep delevel impossible, now that I think about it I really do prefer old luna just add some features this current luna have. ''because yeah this 1 does have some good features I wish old luna had'' look at celestia luna its only running that long like 10years?? because of the 1 fact its a old luna and most prefer old luna. no its not the best server but it is the only server with old luna files. I suggest gm's make a poll on convert this luna into classic luna and then tell ppl to list what feature they want in the old version from luna plus cause for me every character I make in plus just don't feel right except majin <that char was a mistake on eya's part. anyway if they do remove majin on convert then thoses that main majin should get a free pick of whatever character elf/human/jobs and if majin was 70 or whatever level. the char they pick will also be lv70 and have the gear stats match the char they pick[that should be fair] anyways just my thoughts.

Paladinech7BG6V
May 30th, 2016, 06:00 PM
I played old luna, while it was fun the new luna has its perks too. Thing I despise the most is that garbage tanker crap where tanks receive more damage from mobs with the more monsters you attract. That is a garbage function that has made it near purposeless to level your armor. You can almost tank naked in Lair of Kierra as long as you pack speed. It would be counterproductive and lose alot of people if they overhauled back to old luna and kicked out the Majins or forced people to change classes like that.

Other than that I think its doable to make this game great, its just they need to finish all the features, bells, and whistles. Skills do not give a good explanation as to what they do. Also Skills do not say things that they add disgustingly horrible debuffs to, like attract circle which enemies do over 10X damage. Kinda sucks in TOD when you are tanking TOD and your armor against one enemy is fine, but when mobbing its as if the defense function just fails horribly. But tank mudmen 30 levels greater than char and you are fine.

Haunter923
May 31st, 2016, 03:16 AM
i quit 5/7 just checking things out lol

Rhaemyr
May 31st, 2016, 05:41 AM
Hey, Joof. Am I wrong in understanding that the lucky boxes already contain permanent costumes? That's what I'm waiting for before I get some cash.

LastDonut
May 31st, 2016, 06:15 AM
I played old luna, while it was fun the new luna has its perks too. Thing I despise the most is that garbage tanker crap where tanks receive more damage from mobs with the more monsters you attract. That is a garbage function that has made it near purposeless to level your armor. You can almost tank naked in Lair of Kierra as long as you pack speed. It would be counterproductive and lose alot of people if they overhauled back to old luna and kicked out the Majins or forced people to change classes like that.

Other than that I think its doable to make this game great, its just they need to finish all the features, bells, and whistles. Skills do not give a good explanation as to what they do. Also Skills do not say things that they add disgustingly horrible debuffs to, like attract circle which enemies do over 10X damage. Kinda sucks in TOD when you are tanking TOD and your armor against one enemy is fine, but when mobbing its as if the defense function just fails horribly. But tank mudmen 30 levels greater than char and you are fine.

I'm pretty sure the only reason people even play majin now is cause it can easily solo and easy pvp. it's the most op char in the game atm I know I sure wouldnt quit just cause they took away majin. its different if they took it away and gave you nothing to pick afterwards. anyway if there was a poll up I bet most would pick classic luna than luna plus. [thats why every p server with plus dies fast] [thats also why the only classic luna up atm is still booming]

Krechar
May 31st, 2016, 09:37 AM
I'm pretty sure the only reason people even play majin now is cause it can easily solo and easy pvp. it's the most op char in the game atm I know I sure wouldnt quit just cause they took away majin. its different if they took it away and gave you nothing to pick afterwards. anyway if there was a poll up I bet most would pick classic luna than luna plus. [thats why every p server with plus dies fast] [thats also why the only classic luna up atm is still booming]

which server has classic luna on it?

Krechar
May 31st, 2016, 11:58 AM
I feel like there should be a mix between luna and plus. Keeping some of the features from it like the Majin race and gold bosses, new maps. BUT hopefully keep some of the luna original like crafting gems, and essences, not having the Monk class not be botched like it is in plus, etc. this is what I am hoping for, because I haven't seen a server with so many english speakers since the original game on gpotato . and it would be nice to have a luna server where I can actually make friends and understand them without the server being too hard or too easy. but that is a lot to do an accomplish but I do feel like that will make this game strive the most! A mix between luna and plus!

LastDonut
May 31st, 2016, 03:41 PM
I feel like there should be a mix between luna and plus. Keeping some of the features from it like the Majin race and gold bosses, new maps. BUT hopefully keep some of the luna original like crafting gems, and essences, not having the Monk class not be botched like it is in plus, etc. this is what I am hoping for, because I haven't seen a server with so many english speakers since the original game on gpotato . and it would be nice to have a luna server where I can actually make friends and understand them without the server being too hard or too easy. but that is a lot to do an accomplish but I do feel like that will make this game strive the most! A mix between luna and plus!

I won't keep saying the name cause I'm not advertising it. the only reason I said majin should be removed if we revert to old luna with some luna plus feature is cause they will be insanely op than they are now. my majin right now all vit items and stat point kills everything fast and easy including players, can also solo on it. [if same level or around it that is]

Krechar
May 31st, 2016, 04:04 PM
I won't keep saying the name cause I'm not advertising it. the only reason I said majin should be removed if we revert to old luna with some luna plus feature is cause they will be insanely op than they are now. my majin right now all vit items and stat point kills everything fast and easy including players, can also solo on it. [if same level or around it that is]

They may fix that though. I read somewhere they are fixing the class imbalance. and I already know what PS your talking about I just haven't played on there in forever.

LastDonut
June 1st, 2016, 03:24 AM
that is one though, because the reset is suppose to give you your money back and points back

if you actually played gpot version you'll know it's not a glitch. it was changed for a gold sink in plus I mean classic luna it gave you everything back but plus never did. also theres no real way to fix majins besides deleting them.

Defectivee
June 9th, 2016, 04:25 AM
Bump ~ Update us Joof </3 Give us hope .
Also still waiting on my KS cloak lol. Thank you on your hard work though !

AllNicksTaken
June 9th, 2016, 07:36 AM
Hope they return megaphones at 100 gold each to npc :/ now game feels like dead.. and making parties seems ridicolous, I don't even know anymore .. Suba pls..

Anthemica
June 9th, 2016, 08:58 AM
Hope they return megaphones at 100 gold each to npc :/ now game feels like dead.. and making parties seems ridicolous, I don't even know anymore .. Suba pls..
I heard they're putting them back. Not sure when, though.

VerbodenstvhDpM
June 9th, 2016, 02:10 PM
why i cant connect...
maintenance?

RageStore
June 9th, 2016, 02:14 PM
why i cant connect...
maintenance?

same with me

EVInezca
June 9th, 2016, 02:15 PM
why i cant connect...
maintenance?

Yup was announced in game and facebook

KaizerD
June 9th, 2016, 08:33 PM
I heard they're putting them back. Not sure when, though.

They are back in at tarintus from what i hear 100k a pop

RockleesmiOFWt6
June 16th, 2016, 02:15 PM
i had a question on DD everytime i tried to do DD with my friend the game always crashes is it bugged or what?

RockleesmiOFWt6
June 16th, 2016, 02:19 PM
Also if you want an original luna (with a small amount of luna plus stuff) theres a PS called Celestia luna online i play on it and its a rather good server!

GLANDEE
June 21st, 2016, 01:53 PM
Alker Down , Nera Down too , what happen joff

KaizerD
June 21st, 2016, 02:29 PM
Maps seem to be back to normal now *thumbs up*

Raulersonl7p06c
June 21st, 2016, 04:34 PM
Why no patch notes....? Still not trusting them yet. GMs are like in hiding.

VeraVictoria
December 20th, 2016, 08:57 AM
https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=92276

NightOwl1
December 20th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Why no patch notes....? Still not trusting them yet. GMs are like in hiding.

Dont expect patch notes. they have been ignoring this game in 3? 4? 5? months now. :X

MarkamoselFn557
December 26th, 2016, 12:02 AM
this game is really nothing like the older versions the last patch notes are from Aug. does anyone even still play this game????
I mean theres a Halloween event going on and its Christmas lol. I sat here for an hour reading all the posts on this thread and since it started months ago it doesn't look like anything has changed. they should really consider bringing back the old luna.

GarciagyaxjpPTW
December 31st, 2016, 08:53 PM
Same with me, they didn't change anything even it's was new year 2017. Just give some event or update for us, that will be great, and stay in touch with ur players, "GM".

LastMinutes
December 31st, 2016, 09:03 PM
youll have to join the skype group as they cant post anything that makes the game look alive publicly due to some legal issues with another company suba hasnt paid in months

NightOwl1
January 1st, 2017, 11:50 AM
^
what are you talking about? they have been like this since day one.
does it mean that they were a mess since CBT? lol

VeraVictoria
January 2nd, 2017, 06:49 AM
Luna Online & Luna Plus was both great game, you just have to find the good points and merge it!