PDA

View Full Version : Enchanting HELP

Sablemoonlighte
May 6th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Is there an enchanting guide someone can link for me?

Or just what kind of materials do I need to enchant armor and weapons?

Aerondo
May 6th, 2016, 11:16 PM
You could enchant gears by using the same gears as material.
For example, you could enchant a +1 flame bow by using another +1 flame bow as materials. just remember when you click enchant, the +1 flame bow on the right will be the material and will be consumed aftet the enchantment. That also applies for a +6, you need another +6 same gears to enchant.
But we have a feature called Peira.
This item could be used as the material to enchant all kinds of gears based on the peira lv.

For example you have a +4 Flame bow and +4 Peira. You could enchant the +4 flamebow using a +4 peira as material and boom, enchant success for your +5 flame bow.

Hope this helps.

Sablemoonlighte
May 7th, 2016, 02:50 AM
Thanks ill try that

Leon9792
May 8th, 2016, 12:25 PM
a little newbie question here, if i enchant +7 to +8 what will happen after i failed ? back to +6 or stay at +7 or enchant item destroy ?

Paliden
May 8th, 2016, 02:08 PM
a little newbie question here, if i enchant +7 to +8 what will happen after i failed ? back to +6 or stay at +7 or enchant item destroy ?
Left item won't lose enchant level or be destroyed at +7 or +8, not sure if it's possible at higher levels though....

Leon9792
May 9th, 2016, 09:04 AM
Left item won't lose enchant level or be destroyed at +7 or +8, not sure if it's possible at higher levels though....

alright ... thx for your reply ... :XD:

JwJyuliantL3H5d
June 9th, 2016, 11:03 AM
where i can get peira ? at cash mall ?

CrazyMinMi
June 9th, 2016, 11:17 AM
Cash mall or you can get peira from dungeons sof , tod , temple of greed , magic tower bosses also field bosses drop piera save them and craft high lvl of piera + 7 +8 +9 or use up too you.