PDA

View Full Version : How do i block Spamming bots???!!!

HansolbroHvu25F
May 7th, 2016, 04:17 PM
I just downloaded game and i see no way to block the spamming bot standing right in the center of starting area... If you cant block people i will uninstall right now ! Someone please answer!

JayceSpace
May 7th, 2016, 04:55 PM
Only way atm is to block the chat they're using. You're not alone in the frustration.

HansolbroHvu25F
May 7th, 2016, 05:22 PM
I'll just uninstall , if these poor excuses for GM's and game developers can't even add a freaking block button or even police the game when you got bots standing stationary in noob starting areas spamming the local chat i wish to be no part of this garbage!

Rettle
May 7th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Click options>go to chat>Click shout off

KuroCallista
May 7th, 2016, 10:45 PM
I'll just uninstall , if these poor excuses for GM's and game developers can't even add a freaking block button or even police the game when you got bots standing stationary in noob starting areas spamming the local chat i wish to be no part of this garbage!

Then please leave. Honestly there is 2 gms and 300-400 hundred of us. You don't realize that the gms aren't in charge of making features that is the devs job. Lay off the gms and get your entitled stick out of your arse.

Fervid
May 7th, 2016, 10:59 PM

This must be your first MMO. It's a pretty common thing, especially in free to play mmo's. Not saying all are like that, but most are.

Kamuisama
May 7th, 2016, 11:19 PM
it's annoying and i also saw this spammer at alker gate ch1 yesterday.. they should add feature to block chat from certain people only not blocking all chat box

SeriousBusiness
May 9th, 2016, 03:11 PM
without sacrificing every single zone chat. (which ever zone this is, (( zone, alliance, say, etc)) excluding megaphone)

there is currently no way to ignore/block players.