PDA

View Full Version : Make a path for me?

NyanistyhfFrkvr
May 8th, 2016, 08:18 AM
So I used to be a vetern back on luna / luna plus but it's been along long time my dex rogues have been nerfed to the ground and doesn't look like it can recover

I never liked majins that much but i like them now and was wondering if someone can make a majin ability path for me?

what's worth maxing / not maxing im not much of a pvp guy so....if anyone can help that'd be great

Paliden
May 8th, 2016, 10:02 AM
STR or INT, rest is pure and utter garbage.

AshleyMD
May 10th, 2016, 12:59 AM
https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=87589 it covers melee or magic paths the skills to use and stats, a little reading goes a long ways.

Also WIS is far from useless, its almost better to level str/wis for melee even for how strong wis is

CoffeeBeforeTalkie
May 10th, 2016, 06:10 AM
^
I can confirm this. I followed the same guide (I changed a few skills for preference) and believe me, going pure int though may be strong, I've hit harder crits when I did a hybrid int 2 wis 1 majin. I believe I already hit 3k in crits at around level 45+ and a little below that for AOEs. I can actually be a semi-healer too with that build with just level 1 heal circle and level 5 battle heal.

The freezing and stun abilities of a majin is so much fun for solo boss hunts <3