PDA

View Full Version : Level 21 and forced PK server only?

ThegamekitP0pR2
May 9th, 2016, 06:37 AM
Hello.

Is PvP optional in game? Or is forced after a time of day or level? I remember this game very little (the old one). I have no choice in server when picking my character that is level 21. It sends me directly to a PVP server. So, before I sink any real money into the game I would like to know the conditions of PvP. Thank you for reading and any information.

XMonogatari
May 9th, 2016, 07:06 AM
There's an option to change channel from under the mini map so use that to move to channel 2 or 3 which are non-PK channels. The game logs you on the PK channel if you log out in one of the main cities so if you wanna avoid that just log out in another map and it'll give you the option to pick a channel the next time you log in.

Fervid
May 9th, 2016, 07:14 AM
I've seen people talking about this in game too. I think they should change the defaults of this to a non-pvp channel and allow those wish to pvp the option of changing channels instead of the other way around.

ThegamekitP0pR2
May 9th, 2016, 09:04 AM
Thank you so much. I noticed after trying to figure out sometimes if you log out in baby zone it will give you choice.

HeidyDranath
May 9th, 2016, 01:42 PM
What they should do is make the PvP channel the 3rd one instead of the first one, Luna, by no stretch of imagination is a PvP oriented game from the get go, but a comfy social Korean grinder mmo.