PDA

View Full Version : help from afar

NekonumaotH0BNF
May 10th, 2016, 08:47 PM
I have a friend in Indonesia that wants to play with me in Luna but when he tries to launch the game all the text is blurred and mixed up so he cant even name his char. i told him to see if its his resolution but he readjusted again and again but nothing changed. I'll post a picture of it when my friend sends me the screenshot. what do you guys think is going wrong and can you help him? He didn't post it himself because his data is running low atm

Fervid
May 11th, 2016, 07:00 AM
If that image you uploaded is the resolution he's playing at, I'd have to ask... is he playing on a cell phone? It's incredibly small..

Paliden
May 11th, 2016, 07:18 AM
If that image you uploaded is the resolution he's playing at, I'd have to ask... is he playing on a cell phone? It's incredibly small..
-_-,
You're an ex - mod and you don't know?
Wow...
It's small and in bad quality because of suba's image and storage size limit.
Check the link again, it will say the image is hosted by suba itself.

Fervid
May 11th, 2016, 07:22 AM
-_-,
You're an ex - mod and you don't know?
Wow...
It's small and in bad quality because of suba's image and storage size limit.
Check the link again, it will say the image is hosted by suba itself.

Well I only mentioned this because the original poster brought up the subject of resolution. Why do you need to challenge me when I make a mistake? I certainly don't jump on you the moment you make mistakes.

Fervid
May 11th, 2016, 07:24 AM
I have a friend in Indonesia that wants to play with me in Luna but when he tries to launch the game all the text is blurred and mixed up so he cant even name his char. i told him to see if its his resolution but he readjusted again and again but nothing changed. I'll post a picture of it when my friend sends me the screenshot. what do you guys think is going wrong and can you help him? He didn't post it himself because his data is running low atm

Is it possible you can upload the screen shot to an image hosting website instead of uploading it as a forum attachment? If you don't know of any hosting websites, I would suggest http://imgur.com/

NekonumaotH0BNF
May 11th, 2016, 09:40 AM
Here, it's the original. He's using a computer and he's already checked if changing the resolution would help but it doesn't.
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/8KgJcH4

Fervid
May 11th, 2016, 01:16 PM
I've seen something like this on another game before called Priston Tale 2 and i think it had something to do with the hardware acceleration. There's a couple things you could try.. Try following these steps to disable hardware acceleration, the first half of these instructions are for Windows 7 and 8 and the last half is for Windows Vista. If changing these options does not solve the issue, please reverse the steps to go back to the same settings you were at before.

http://www.wikihow.com/Turn-off-Hardware-Acceleration

Finally, If you have Intel Graphics, you could also try changing your Intel HD Graphics profile. Right click on the Intel HD Graphics icon from your system tray and choose "Graphic Properties". The Intel HD Graphics Control Panel should open. Click on the "3D" settings and try changing the profile to a different settings. Example: If you have it set to Performance, try setting it in the middle, to Balanced, or Quality.

I can't guarantee that any of the above will resolve your issue, but I'm just trying to help.

NekonumaotH0BNF
May 11th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Thanks for your help^^. I'll tell him and see if anything works.