PDA

View Full Version : Questions from a New Player

AvilaDOMO
May 11th, 2016, 09:35 AM
Hello! I'd like to start by saying I have never played this game before, and would love some pointers. I made a quick character that I have now deleted to take a look at the class system and decided I would be better off asking some questions first.

1. If I want to be a tank, obviously the fighter is the way to go, but what class changes, stats, and skills would better suit this goal? Particularly on skills I tried out the mage class and noticed some have poor, to no, description of what the skill is doing. (I could gather it was a buff, that's about it.)

2. Is there a game wikipedia I could find information like this on?

3. The pet system, my first pet was a slime from a quest. What are the other ways to acquire pets?

4. Camps: The Angel vs. Demon thing, is this choice vitally important to the community or can I safely just choose one and then ignore it for regular gameplay with everyone?

And any other general tips? Thank you all for your time!

LinaCake
May 11th, 2016, 03:56 PM
1. Skipping, I'm a rogue or mage person

2. Yes, there is, but it is full of many stubs at this time I'm afraid. http://lunaonline.wikia.com/wiki/Luna_Online_Wiki

3. As far as I know you can either buy a random pet box from the item mall, randomly get pet stones ten at a time to trade for a random pet box (the higher the star the rarer the stones), or just buy the pet you want from other players.

4. Only channel one is camp related PK stuff, channel 2 and 3 is purely PvE so yes you can ignore it.

MentosOfficial
May 12th, 2016, 05:27 AM
2. Is there a game wikipedia I could find information like this on?

there still no accurate wiki for this "Reborn". The original Luna is way different with this version but u still can try google it. There so many blog and guide for luna

CherryFlare
May 12th, 2016, 11:13 AM
If u want 2 do magic tower without being ganged up on and killed easily by reds then red faction is recommended

1roha
May 12th, 2016, 11:20 AM
Well, as for me, better leave this game until its actually playable ;-)