PDA

View Full Version : well i dont know where to report this

Lightrea
May 12th, 2016, 02:49 AM
this guy nick Feryyy just hit my mobs , wish gm do something to this annoying guy...

SeriousBusiness
May 12th, 2016, 03:26 AM
1- not here.
2- i am ok with a ban, he spams mega alot.
3- that is all.

bam your pregnant.

MIRG
May 12th, 2016, 05:27 AM
omg . Is this your first time to play an online game? This game is full of cry babies. Report report report.. Lol

Lightrea
May 12th, 2016, 06:12 AM
omg . Is this your first time to play an online game? This game is full of cry babies. Report report report.. Lol

i see what u did there :D

MIRG
May 12th, 2016, 06:47 AM
i see what u did there :D

shhhhhh.. :-)

Fervid
May 12th, 2016, 06:51 AM
KSing (Kill Stealing) is not against the rules, therefore not something that the GM's will investigate.

Diadalah582DJnP
May 12th, 2016, 12:11 PM
ROFLMAO hahaha HAHAHAHAHA REPORT PA MORE

Joof
May 12th, 2016, 03:00 PM
this guy nick Feryyy just hit my mobs , wish gm do something to this annoying guy...

In the future, if you have any issues in-game and with other players, please do send a ticket instead of posting on the forums.

SeriousBusiness
May 12th, 2016, 06:28 PM
KSing (Kill Stealing) is not against the rules, therefore not something that the GM's will investigate.

actually, repeated killstealing is a form of harassment. which gm's will investigate.

your not very bright from most of the things i read on these forums...

Fervid
May 12th, 2016, 07:08 PM
actually, repeated killstealing is a form of harassment. which gm's will investigate.

your not very bright from most of the things i read on these forums...

http://i.imgur.com/0mKXcg1.gif

SeriousBusiness
May 12th, 2016, 11:27 PM
is that a clap for yourself?

i mean... i hate to say what you actually are.

maybe i should report you?

wink wink.

no but seriously.. should i?

( i could. truth hurts don't it little one. i could actually report all of the bots and macro users. and post it on my youtube. you'd be front and center. one of the benefits of have'n 4 40's and a 50+ 2 weeks after release. on the same account. )

SeriousBusiness
May 12th, 2016, 11:34 PM
hey.. a double post. the f's i give.

yup. i said it. let's take an actual look at some people in this commu.

let's see who actually plays,which was the reason for the anti bot movement you people did.

now. we just have have pet botters and macro users... which is the same thing. at least some are getting caught.

but im pretty sure i am in a good position to press record.

dont act like people dont notice....

serious.

business.

Paliden
May 13th, 2016, 12:29 AM
hey.. a double post. the f's i give.

yup. i said it. let's take an actual look at some people in this commu.

let's see who actually plays,which was the reason for the anti bot movement you people did.

now. we just have have pet botters and macro users... which is the same thing. at least some are getting caught.

but im pretty sure i am in a good position to press record.

dont act like people dont notice....

serious.

business.

Don't hate the playa hate the game ^^

RuRuRuRuRu
May 13th, 2016, 12:48 AM
I have always wanted them to keep the bot. Because noting, whilst you can do it while afk, is super ineffective and as a thinking player, I could probably abuse bot characters.
That being said, botting is illegal and I'll report it.
I'll reiterate because people are dumb, but botting is extremely slow compared to power grinding in a proper party. We kill two spawns worth every time they spawn in an average party, which gives about 13% per hour. In a power party, we'll do 4 to 5 spawns, there's time they are up but it's pretty much on spawn as well for about 30% an hour. Bots I report are doing a single spawn point, waiting for it to respawn without moving. They'd get at best 6% an hour. The only advantage is how long they do it for. Get them all killed and they lose so much effectivenes. And jfyi, any tank can AC the spawns, wait till their tank uses AC then map move out to drop all the mobs into the damage.

SeriousBusiness
May 13th, 2016, 12:58 AM
Don't hate the playa hate the game ^^

except... i do. actually...

i am trying to make them fix it so i can actually enjoy it.

which.. typically means.. a lot more people will like it if even half of my thoughts are transcribed into reality.

TinkerbellKitty
May 26th, 2016, 09:59 AM
As this issue has been resolved, this thread will now be closed.