PDA

View Full Version : [May 13th, 2016] Patch Notes

Alectronas
May 13th, 2016, 11:14 AM
Today's Patch is primarily focused on introducing a system mechanic called the "Auto Note"

This is a tool players can access via their Skills Tab (K), and can use it to send a prompt to players accused of botting.

The Prompt can only be sent if the player in question is currently in combat.

If the player is question fails to respond to the prompt, their character is kicked from the server and given a temp ban.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31986283/Luna%20Online/Mitchells%20Luna/Community/unnamed.png

The above image is an example of the what the prompt looks like. In this example, the player must correctly respond with "Blue Blue Blue Yellow" in order to succeed.

If the player who issued the report is correct, they can send another autonote after a 2 minute delay. However, if he was incorrect, meaning the player successfully answered the prompt, they must wait 1 hour before sending any more.

We hope this will help fight the Botters.

Have a great day,
-Alectronas

LordFiq
May 13th, 2016, 11:21 AM
Yeah I remember this. But with pets on auto attack and the player sitting down, is it considered in combat too?

Too bad we can't use this against those shout botters in Alker.

KuroCallista
May 13th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Yeah I remember this. But with pets on auto attack and the player sitting down, is it considered in combat too?

I wouldn't think so because Pets can't be programmed by macros the players are just Afk.

LimLieHui
May 13th, 2016, 12:06 PM
how if someone spamming us with auto note when we're grinding?

Joof
May 13th, 2016, 12:07 PM
how if someone spamming us with auto note when we're grinding?

The skill itself has a cooldown of two minutes, if you successfully answer the AutoNote correctly, players will not be able to AutoNote you for an hour.

Yrzhl
May 13th, 2016, 12:32 PM
Nice idea for players who played honestly. But imo I think they use bot because we can't gain much exp which we used to get it more on quest than normal combat (hunting). So if you want to remove botters, please give us more exp.

Thanks

SweetfrostjEt0X
May 13th, 2016, 12:44 PM
Ok suppose someone is AFK and a mob attacks him will the system consider him to be in combat?

Aerondo
May 13th, 2016, 12:46 PM
Very much appreciated. But I wonder if "in combat" include being attacked by mobs or some other rules over there?

Lets say we let our friends leech our party, and someone take advantage of this and report him while the leeching players are taking damage from mobs luring. Would that leeching player got a temp ban?
Because as far as I know, many people need to rest a bit while grinding.. and rolling leech to rest a bit.
But yeah. Thanks for the effort.

SunSpellxD
May 13th, 2016, 01:13 PM
All "afk" players BAN.. is just?...
NO IS BETTER block QMacro and Cheat Engine??? is hard block?

AntiHeroSentry
May 13th, 2016, 01:41 PM

Without it being fully out to test directly, but using a pet on first strike as a majin with battle heal (heal only works when in combat or readied stance) will not heal you so by that mechanic you shouldn't be in combat.

The only concern I have is when people train mobs (aka 2nd group pulls mobs either outruns on time or stuns then runs to drop mobs and aggressives attack you enroute on the afker) and then report you. Which a certain holier than thou guild has been known for doing, you are considered in combat basing off the battle heal mechanic. I tested that 2 ways, 1 by running into the mob and not targeting it myself and then press battle heal and one just sitting there (figuratively, since you can't even attempt to cast spells while sitting) waiting for it to hit me then press battle heal, both of which the battle heal registered in turn means in combat.

Got a solution to that training issue or we're going to ignore that does not happen?

Also need to be added, if I'm "temp banned" while going to let's say the bathroom, I'm not going to know who "auto noted me" to file a report towards the perpetrator who trained the mob to intentionally do so.

EVInezca
May 13th, 2016, 01:45 PM
Will the autonote stay if you happened to RTB or change map?
Also, does this also apply on a pvp combat? people can use this to distract the other person and kill em (low blow)

Alectronas
May 13th, 2016, 01:47 PM
Will the autonote stay if you happened to RTB or change map?
Also, does this also apply on a pvp combat? people can use this to distract the other person and kill em (low blow)

Abuse of the autonote is a bannable offense, so if players really want to win a pvp match that badly, then i mean... good for them.

Florencita
May 13th, 2016, 01:52 PM
I think it would be easier to put a captcha every hour to fill , if not filled is you saw the game

VuCreppa
May 13th, 2016, 01:53 PM
Good afford. Make sure the pop up will show at the corner of screen, so I can finished my battle before answer without distraction.

Meckachan
May 13th, 2016, 01:55 PM
I think it would be easier to put a captcha every hour to fill , if not filled is you saw the game
I agree with this D:

EVInezca
May 13th, 2016, 02:01 PM
lmao that's good to know thanks alec

SeriousBusiness
May 13th, 2016, 02:01 PM
i see this causing even more problems...

spot taken... but i want that spot.. wait until the tank has 20 mobs... auto note.

dead tank.

dead group.

steal their spot.

this will literally be a new griefing tool.

and i oppose it GREATLY.

Shampoohie
May 13th, 2016, 02:05 PM

YES!! THIS. I've been saying this since they removed the bot system.

Capatcha's every 25 minutes or 30 on PVE maps only.
I see future abuse with this auto note system, but it's better than nothing.

Off topic; but anyone else annoyed that people who were banned for a day or who've been recored botting are still on leader board and roaming around?

AntiHeroSentry
May 13th, 2016, 02:08 PM
YES!! THIS. I've been saying this since they removed the bot system.

Capatcha's every 25 minutes or 30 on PVE maps only.
I see future abuse with this auto note system, but it's better than nothing.

Off topic; but anyone else annoyed that people who were banned for a day or who've been recored botting are still on leader board and roaming around?

To answer your question, yes to the 2nd half... that's why in my 2nd paragraph I was trying to make my point indirectly, they know who know I am referring to. A good chunk of those reports were done out of their own personal politics and their word got taken as irrefutable fact.

G1a011004U4eTJM
May 13th, 2016, 02:10 PM
what if fishing and afk vending ?

Joof
May 13th, 2016, 02:14 PM
what if fishing and afk vending ?

Players can only use AutoNote on players that are attacking monsters. Fishing and Booths will not be affected.

Shampoohie
May 13th, 2016, 02:15 PM
To answer your question, yes... that's why in my 2nd paragraph I was trying to make my point indirectly, they know who know I am referring to. A good chunk of those reports were done out of their own personal politics and their word got taken as irrefutable fact.

Two legit dude's on the top rank (or well I hope so).
Not going to run my mouth on who, but some action please would be nice GM's, even a set back on their levels and a two weeks ban. People like myself, and the people who are on the leader board legitly are discouraged, seeing them come back after a day bragging on mega phone to pick up where they left off, such trash.

Joof
May 13th, 2016, 02:16 PM

spot taken... but i want that spot.. wait until the tank has 20 mobs... auto note.

dead tank.

dead group.

steal their spot.

and i oppose it GREATLY.

AutoNote does not lock your skills or keyboard inputs, you can still attack and use skills for a good few minutes before answering the captcha.

AntiHeroSentry
May 13th, 2016, 02:17 PM
Two legit dude's on the top rank (or well I hope so).
Not going to run my mouth on who, but some action please would be nice GM's, even a set back on their levels and a two weeks ban. People like myself, and the people who are on the leader board legitly are discouraged, seeing them come back aftet a day bragging mega phone to pick up where they left off, such trash.

I had a feeling their was two ways to take your question, this was the other. I was more referring to certain higher tiers making "recordings" and going look lolz a bot when it's someone's kid or someone else in general playing and they don't choose to respond. Their was no reprimand to those types.

Aleexandrev33YH
May 13th, 2016, 02:23 PM
Need balance the factions. It's impossible blues up in Magical Tower 50+!
Print in tower: http://prnt.sc/b3o2mf

Shampoohie
May 13th, 2016, 02:26 PM
I had a feeling their was two ways to take your question, this was the other. I was more referring to certain higher tiers making "recordings" and going look lolz a bot when it's someone's kid or someone else in general playing and they don't choose to respond. Their was no reprimand to those types.

It's pretty obvious who's using a crap macro when you spot it. The guy even admitted on mega to using it lol, "guys dont use macros i got banned" comes back the next day talking about gettin them levels. lmafo.

EVInezca
May 13th, 2016, 02:27 PM

ooh I would love to see their take on this. afk bot vs someone who just chose to ignore the person recording. :ROLLEYES:

Alectronas
May 13th, 2016, 02:32 PM

dead tank.

dead group.

steal their spot.

and i oppose it GREATLY.

Players who abuse the autonote will be banned. So it would only happen once.

FtulabingcB25K1
May 13th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Today's Patch is primarily focused on introducing a system mechanic called the "Auto Note"

This is a tool players can access via their Skills Tab (K), and can use it to send a prompt to players accused of botting.

The Prompt can only be sent if the player in question is currently in combat.

If the player is question fails to respond to the prompt, their character is kicked from the server and given a temp ban.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31986283/Luna%20Online/Mitchells%20Luna/Community/unnamed.png

The above image is an example of the what the prompt looks like. In this example, the player must correctly respond with "Blue Blue Blue Yellow" in order to succeed.

If the player who issued the report is correct, they can send another autonote after a 2 minute delay. However, if he was incorrect, meaning the player successfully answered the prompt, they must wait 1 hour before sending any more.

We hope this will help fight the Botters.

Have a great day,
-Alectronas

and how the ef is that BLUE BLUE BLUE YELLOW?????

Alectronas
May 13th, 2016, 02:35 PM
and how the ef is that BLUE BLUE BLUE YELLOW?????

The problem it asks is CCCB, the colors corrospond to a letter, for this example: blue = C, yellow = B, therefore blue blue blue yellow

XMonogatari
May 13th, 2016, 02:37 PM
ooh I would love to see their take on this. afk bot vs someone who just chose to ignore the person recording. :ROLLEYES:

'Choose to ignore the person recording' while she spam heals herself while standing away from the party? Sounds legit. :)

SunSpellxD
May 13th, 2016, 02:49 PM
Repeat, no is better activate Gameguard?

Adzkianakpjnnbb
May 13th, 2016, 02:54 PM
what if, using macros but still on keyboard ?

Shampoohie
May 13th, 2016, 02:57 PM
'Choose to ignore the person recording' while she spam heals herself while standing away from the party? Sounds legit. :)

My great uncles aunt's second cousin's underaged side chick who also happens to be mentally incapacitated, likes repetitively standing in one spot for hours spaming self heal, alright. I'll take that.

Repeat, no is better activate Gameguard?

This, there is no game security at the moment.
I hate to keep posting such pessimistic replys over and over. What happened with this?

I know there will people who will bypass but still, it would be greatly appreciated, maybe a talk over with eyasoft on a capatcha system like in xlegend games. Anyway thank you for listening to us. This again is better than nothing.

Alectronas
May 13th, 2016, 03:01 PM
what if, using macros but still on keyboard ?

Macros on the keyboard are also against the rules.

Yrzhl
May 13th, 2016, 03:04 PM
What's wrong with you Suba?
I can't read your captcha and now i got banned for 1h. thank you for the great system

OhTindaKo
May 13th, 2016, 03:13 PM
Sir what if i pet afk and a mob is attacking me not my pet is it considered as combat? They can auto note me?

AntiHeroSentry
May 13th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Sir what i pet afk and a mob is attacking me not my pet is it considered as combat? They can auto note me?

Seems like my elaborate detail got ignored on page 1 by GMs and players alike. zzzzzzz

MIRG
May 13th, 2016, 03:25 PM
if its ignored, you know what it means. no soulution hahaha!

Yrzhl
May 13th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Seems like my elaborate detail got ignored on page 1 by GMs and players alike. zzzzzzz

dont be sad. I've read your post and also tested myself. But unfortunately when I test the other thing I got banned because the unclear captcha which I can't solve.

Alectronas
May 13th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Sir what if i pet afk and a mob is attacking me not my pet is it considered as combat? They can auto note me?

If you are afk and your pet brings an enemy to you and puts you in combat then that is your own fault. Make sure you are in a safe location when you go afk.

OhTindaKo
May 13th, 2016, 03:33 PM
If you are afk and your pet brings an enemy to you and puts you in combat then that is your own fault. Make sure you are in a safe location when you go afk.

Sir what if same scenario but the reporter brings mob to me and made me to combat mode then auto note me is it still my fault?

OhTindaKo
May 13th, 2016, 03:37 PM
There are lot of holes in this autonote.. esp when tanking. People will autonotw u while tanking and mob here hits hard sir. How many minutes does it give us for answering it? How many times we can fail before we succeded? This can kill all tankers while grinding

MIRG
May 13th, 2016, 03:39 PM
Sir what if same scenario but the reporter brings mob to me and made me to combat mode then auto note me is it still my fault?

exactly, there are many players doing it. i was semi afk often and i saw plenty of ****ing players luring mobs to me. hahaha. envy? or just have no life enjoying doing **** to their fellow playes.. lol

EVInezca
May 13th, 2016, 03:41 PM

If not legit, the person should be banned right ;)

Alectronas
May 13th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Any abuse of the Autonote is bannable, that goes for the following, as well as any other situations of abuse.

There are lot of holes in this autonote.. esp when tanking. People will autonotw u while tanking and mob here hits hard sir. How many minutes does it give us for answering it? How many times we can fail before we succeded? This can kill all tankers while grinding

To answer this though, you have 2 minutes to respond, and you have 3 attempts to succeed.

HafidFsith2Oixj
May 13th, 2016, 04:24 PM
i just got an autonote by some player but i answered it wrong. I can login my ID, but i cant login my char, stuck when i clicked Game Connection tab. Is that true even if we weren't AFK and autonoted by someone then answered it wrong we got temp banned?

Alectronas
May 13th, 2016, 04:34 PM
i just got an autonote by some player but i answered it wrong. I can login my ID, but i cant login my char, stuck when i clicked Game Connection tab. Is that true even if we weren't AFK and autonoted by someone then answered it wrong we got temp banned?

If you answered it wrong 3 times, then yes.

JayceSpace
May 13th, 2016, 04:45 PM
People legit looking for bots. You should at least try to communicate with the person first. I've had 3 run by autonotes while grinding. Sure I can answer, but it's a little annoying. Also, can we not have upsidown letters? My eyes are bad and the crayon writing is already hard enough to decipher.

Shampoohie
May 13th, 2016, 04:49 PM
https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88398&p=856478#post856478

If anyone would like to see a different system^

Xoultan
May 13th, 2016, 05:04 PM
Ok that's it for me, good luck to all of you. But I will not play a game like this, BAD idea...uninstall........

AntiHeroSentry
May 13th, 2016, 05:48 PM

exactly, there are many players doing it. i was semi afk often and i saw plenty of ****ing players luring mobs to me. hahaha. envy? or just have no life enjoying doing **** to their fellow playes.. lol

Oh weird the thing I wrote on page one that got rudely ignored is actually happening (along with showing real courtesy to point out these 2 got ignored as well for 2 pages). Their is a lot of player politics w/certain people that shouldn't be involved (you know professionalism and personal separate.... just like any other game with people in this echelon) and it's to the point where it's being collected and steam is going to know whenever this game becomes available. Steam doesn't play about this kind of blind favoritism, this got old in CBT, it's getting older now.

CoffeeBeforeTalkie
May 13th, 2016, 05:53 PM
AutoNote does not lock your skills or keyboard inputs, you can still attack and use skills for a good few minutes before answering the captcha.

I'm glad to hear this since the question looks like you need to focus on it than answer of hand. And if it distracts me as such, my first thought was that "yeah, I'm going to die a lot". Kudos to this.

SeriousBusiness
May 13th, 2016, 06:22 PM

that's all fine and dandy but if that nice HUGE box is blocking my view of what i'm tanking or doing... i'm dead instantly.

this is a terrible idea. such a terrible idea.

capcha's in a game.

what are you people thinking?

nevermind tanking.. im healing.. but.. now i cant for however long i have to input a capcha. op. tank died. better heal someone. op now im dead.

why.... why why why why why

it is incredibly hard to maintain any type of faith with this game with the continued horrible implementations.

JdmfeverrS7aWnO
May 13th, 2016, 06:44 PM
as if tanking wasn't already terrible enough in this game.. tanks do all the work for the pt, cant wait to get griefed by this

Xhizound
May 13th, 2016, 07:42 PM
that's all fine and dandy but if that nice HUGE box is blocking my view of what i'm tanking or doing... i'm dead instantly.

this is a terrible idea. such a terrible idea.

capcha's in a game.

what are you people thinking?

nevermind tanking.. im healing.. but.. now i cant for however long i have to input a capcha. op. tank died. better heal someone. op now im dead.

why.... why why why why why

it is incredibly hard to maintain any type of faith with this game with the continued horrible implementations.

Yep so much irony for tank and priest while they can't slacking off while attract and heal, for priest thou heal can't be delayed cause mobs hit really hard in game .____.

JayceSpace
May 13th, 2016, 07:43 PM
A system like this was in the old Luna too. It really wasn't that bad. If you solve it, you're safe for an hour. Before in parties we'd send everyone one, they solved it and then we were free to grind. You have 2 minutes to respond and it doesn't lick your keys. It's off to the side too so it doesn't really invade you fov that much. Finish your round, and then type a quick one moment, solve it and you're good. My complaint is it's hard to understand and read, but they're going to fix that. I don't understand, you all wanted change. You wanted something to fix the bit problem that was more reliable and faster than submitting a ticket and video. It doesn't directly affect afk players or shops unless being griefed. And really to me that's a contract you signed when afk petting. Yet another problem you all want fixed. Would a popup every half hour make you feel better? Because that is even more distracting and harmful if you're not there. Rather than complaining suggest what will make this better. Because calling the Devs and mods stupid or saying everything wrong with it... Try being constructive. Making things more clear in the instructions for example, they seem to be incomplete and hard to understand. Making the letters reflect the colours on screen such as RRYB for red, red, yellow, blue. Not having the letters appear backwards or upside down so it's not as hard to read at a glance. Having a system that says you have to send a whisper to the person before you can submit an autonote as to prevent note spamming. Prevent a note being sent if the person replies to the whisper. Suggest constructive things rather than crying, swaring and complaining. Doesn't work for kids, won't work for you.

GenzaOfCrescent
May 13th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Honestly I love this Idea, Ive run across a few bot parties or macros and wished I could've somehow stopped them, but I wanted to see what we were dealing with here. So I asked a passerby do it to me and this is the wonderful puzzle I had been given.
https://forum.subagames.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38297&stc=1&d=1463183417

I am not a bot, I am Not a Genius, I don't think I am stupid, but I still couldn't figure out this masterpiece and was banned regardless. If this is the kind of puzzle we're getting right now, it can definitely be abused.

Katiecchi
May 13th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Honestly I love this Idea, Ive run across a few bot parties or macros and wished I could've somehow stopped them, but I wanted to see what we were dealing with here. So I asked a passerby do it to me and this is the wonderful puzzle I had been given.
https://forum.subagames.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38297&stc=1&d=1463183417

I am not a bot, I am Not a Genius, I don't think I am stupid, but I still couldn't figure out this masterpiece and was banned regardless. If this is the kind of puzzle we're getting right now, it can definitely be abused.

they're doing it based on the color of the text, so you match the colors!
however, i feel a different captcha system or a gameguard add-on would probably prevent any further confusion as well as issues with botting. ;)

RadiantRay
May 13th, 2016, 09:06 PM

Ugh why do these have to be so hard to read? What is even that first letter? How do you solve it?

? = idk?....
B + blue?
D = dark? (shouldn't it be black?idk xD)
B = blue?

Oh...now that i think about it do i have to refer to the main post in this thread and memorize what color each letter means in the code? TBH this is not a really fun patch, just have the captcha's automated and easy read like in the game Aura Kingdom for example. Or.....get an anti cheat

http://i67.tinypic.com/33limc4.png
An actual captcha from the game, easy to read. Solve it every once in a while and be on your way

JayceSpace
May 13th, 2016, 09:40 PM
Ugh why do these have to be so hard to read? What is even that first letter? How do you solve it?

? = idk?....
B + blue?
D = dark? (shouldn't it be black?idk xD)
B = blue?

Oh...now that i think about it do i have to refer to the main post in this thread and memorize what color each letter means in the code? TBH this is not a really fun patch, just have the captcha's automated and easy read like in the game Aura Kingdom for example. Or.....get an anti cheat

http://i67.tinypic.com/33limc4.png
An actual captcha from the game, easy to read. Solve it every once in a while and be on your way

A B D B. The colours don't matter it's left to right like you'd read a book A B C D. So the colours are red, yellow, black, yellow. Not saying it's not hard to read or understand. But if you don't know you won't figure it out first try.

Diazsaja85D0OFX
May 13th, 2016, 10:01 PM
NOT AFK N NO BOTING , BANNED for 1 hour ,

so nice game , lets uninstall

RadiantRay
May 13th, 2016, 10:12 PM
NOT AFK N NO BOTING , BANNED for 1 hour ,

so nice game , lets uninstall

Be ready for a lot more posts like these btw. The captcha is stupid lol

JayceSpace
May 13th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Forget about the colours completely. They mean nothing in the solution. The boxes are ordered like this.

A B
C D

They give you 4 letters. These are A, B, C, and D as well. They are hard to read at the moment. The above has an upside down A, B, D, B. You click the boxes in that order.

A B
C D

A B
C D

A B
C D

A B
C D

It's flawed. A simple keyword needing to be typed would be easier for people. But that's how to solve it.

JayceSpace
May 13th, 2016, 10:28 PM
Also to those complaining. This is identical to the autonotes system back in Luna classic. ://gryffindorluna.wordpress.com/tag/luna-online-runup-gryffindor-hogwarts-autonote-auto-note-bot-color-colour-code/

Diazsaja85D0OFX
May 13th, 2016, 10:30 PM
i think gm need more explain for that...bcoz not all players luna read this forum !! huff

Jaslcl88W0RKdpF
May 13th, 2016, 11:13 PM
So there is no patching yet for the skills and stats for classes currently?

MIRG
May 13th, 2016, 11:15 PM
i think gm need more explain for that...bcoz not all players luna read this forum !! huff

And not all players played Luna classic. This patch really helps a lot! It made the game more interesting.... ^_^ v

SeriousBusiness
May 14th, 2016, 12:12 AM
A system like this was in the old Luna too. It really wasn't that bad. If you solve it, you're safe for an hour. Before in parties we'd send everyone one, they solved it and then we were free to grind. You have 2 minutes to respond and it doesn't lick your keys. It's off to the side too so it doesn't really invade you fov that much. Finish your round, and then type a quick one moment, solve it and you're good. My complaint is it's hard to understand and read, but they're going to fix that. I don't understand, you all wanted change. You wanted something to fix the bit problem that was more reliable and faster than submitting a ticket and video. It doesn't directly affect afk players or shops unless being griefed. And really to me that's a contract you signed when afk petting. Yet another problem you all want fixed. Would a popup every half hour make you feel better? Because that is even more distracting and harmful if you're not there. Rather than complaining suggest what will make this better. Because calling the Devs and mods stupid or saying everything wrong with it... Try being constructive. Making things more clear in the instructions for example, they seem to be incomplete and hard to understand. Making the letters reflect the colours on screen such as RRYB for red, red, yellow, blue. Not having the letters appear backwards or upside down so it's not as hard to read at a glance. Having a system that says you have to send a whisper to the person before you can submit an autonote as to prevent note spamming. Prevent a note being sent if the person replies to the whisper. Suggest constructive things rather than crying, swaring and complaining. Doesn't work for kids, won't work for you.

the fact that you would have to do this shows the absurdity of this anti botting measure.

as someone who didn't play any previous luna game.... with all the broken things in this game,the horrible things like this that exsisted, as well as countless other head scratching moves, it isn't hard to figure out how and why they all closed down.

JayceSpace
May 14th, 2016, 12:38 AM
They closed down due to plus. When it was released it made the game borderline unplayable and frustrating for players of classic. The majin class was awarded to players that reached a certain lvl. There was a quest that trapped you in the MBF and you wouldn't dare delete or you'd lose your chance at majin until you got another high lvl character. When they fixed that the game was opened to a security flaw that messed with their servers as well as players. The vast majority quit due to fear. Add plus' rebalancing making some old paths veterans took useless and they lost their player base. Gpot rather than trying to repair things and spend more money returned some of their money and closed down the servers. They didn't want to talk to players and passed the game off as useless to them. Now we're here, years later. Starting where the original Luna did. It's going to go through the same trials and tribulations. What's different though is from day one there is communication and the GMs are players too. They want this just as much as the next person. So they're going to try. It's being discussed about how this ticket system has issues and they plan to fix it. Until then you have two smart options, wait it out and use the system as intended and learn it. Or leave and come back in a few months. (I'm positive I'm not the only one who wishes you picked the second option.)

LastDonut
May 14th, 2016, 12:57 AM
They closed down due to plus. When it was released it made the game borderline unplayable and frustrating for players of classic. The majin class was awarded to players that reached a certain lvl. There was a quest that trapped you in the MBF and you wouldn't dare delete or you'd lose your chance at majin until you got another high lvl character. When they fixed that the game was opened to a security flaw that messed with their servers as well as players. The vast majority quit due to fear. Add plus' rebalancing making some old paths veterans took useless and they lost their player base. Gpot rather than trying to repair things and spend more money returned some of their money and closed down the servers. They didn't want to talk to players and passed the game off as useless to them. Now we're here, years later. Starting where the original Luna did. It's going to go through the same trials and tribulations. What's different though is from day one there is communication and the GMs are players too. They want this just as much as the next person. So they're going to try. It's being discussed about how this ticket system has issues and they plan to fix it. Until then you have two smart options, wait it out and use the system as intended and learn it. Or leave and come back in a few months. (I'm positive I'm not the only one who wishes you picked the second option.)

they ain't the same lunas both are very different..anyways from what im reading they gave players the ability to pretty much ban people since it seem no1 can read that autonote stuff...well thats great..now more will really quit..never give a trigger happy person a gun unless you want to get shot.

SeriousBusiness
May 14th, 2016, 01:06 AM
they ain't the same lunas both are very different..anyways from what im reading they gave players the ability to pretty much ban people since it seem no1 can read that autonote stuff...well thats great..now more will really quit..never give a trigger happy person a gun unless you want to get shot.

new player logs in. gets to ruins. is pk'd 5 times in a hour, and then probably reported for being a bot, and unable to figure out the capcha, gets banned, and uninstalls while facepalming asking why they even tried this out.

nevermind current players, you have to look at someone who is just picking this up.... this will be a real situation.

and in terms of you... mister random asian name. im sure your not the only one who wants me gone. and trust me that is almost about to happen but, i still have things to say. so. not yet. i'd be more worried about the countless people you do like, and/or would have met and liked, who will be leaving over this.

LastDonut
May 14th, 2016, 01:11 AM
and in terms of you... mister random asian name. im sure your not the only one who wants me gone. and trust me that is almost about to happen but, i still have things to say. so. not yet. i'd be more worried about the countless people you do like, and/or would have met and liked, who will be leaving over this.
is this you talking to me? cause theres nothing asian about lastdonut and whoever decide to leave thats on them.

Kamuisama
May 14th, 2016, 01:21 AM
you should add some kind of buff to a player who can answer the autonote correctly like make others can't send autonote for that player for few mins , because if not others can abuse it by spamming autonote to a player just to distract them especially for healer/tanker just to get them killed.

JayceSpace
May 14th, 2016, 01:42 AM
is this you talking to me? cause theres nothing asian about lastdonut and whoever decide to leave thats on them.

No he's talking to me. It won't let me change my name. I'm not Asian though... Can promise that much.

JayceSpace
May 14th, 2016, 01:44 AM
you should add some kind of buff to a player who can answer the autonote correctly like make others can't send autonote for that player for few mins , because if not others can abuse it by spamming autonote to a player just to distract them especially for healer/tanker just to get them killed.

If you answer it correctly you're immune for an hour. There is a two minute cool down between notes as well. That gives you time to move to a new channel or area if you're afraid of harassment. It tracks if the same person sends a player a note every hour too. If this is constant it's a banable offence in itself. So no buff, just immunity.

Xkiraster
May 14th, 2016, 01:52 AM
I give up.

Lewisa1994pHO5t
May 14th, 2016, 02:14 AM
thanks so much for this update!!!!!!! i get in from work only for sumone to send em this and i have no idea what it is now i dont get to play thanks alot quality update

Lewisa1994pHO5t
May 14th, 2016, 02:24 AM
can i just ask how can sumone be banned for using it unfairly when you dont know who sent it in the e first place and your banned for an hour asso by the time you get back no one even has a clue

XMonogatari
May 14th, 2016, 02:25 AM
Okay so I have some questions about this. It tracks how many someone sends per hour? What if there's a whole party of botters that you want to report but instead you're the one that gets in trouble cuz you're using the note too much? Also does it give the GMs a notice or something to look into the persons account if they answer it wrong? Because this feature is pretty much useless if the botter just waits out the 1 hour ban and just gets back on and starts botting again....

Lewisa1994pHO5t
May 14th, 2016, 02:25 AM
ahaha get in from night shiv want to play for an hour whiel watching league of legends msi but i get banned for an hour instead

Fujomiko25
May 14th, 2016, 02:31 AM
Now i'm worried because i am a tanker...I hope me and the priest will not received this auto note at the same time so that no one will die.

KaizerD
May 14th, 2016, 03:17 AM
Okay so I have some questions about this. It tracks how many someone sends per hour? What if there's a whole party of botters that you want to report but instead you're the one that gets in trouble cuz you're using the note too much? Also does it give the GMs a notice or something to look into the persons account if they answer it wrong? Because this feature is pretty much useless if the botter just waits out the 1 hour ban and just gets back on and starts botting again....

+1 Good Points and would like to see this gets answered

Tonguefun
May 14th, 2016, 05:08 AM
I haven't played yet due to work, but from the looks of things, it would appear toxic. I'll find out later today i guess.

Dreamhavanf6MS4
May 14th, 2016, 05:18 AM
May be a good idea, but I don't come to the forums every time I go into the game (bad me, I guess). So earlier tonight it happened to me, and since I had no clue what it was, did not know how to respond correctly, so it booted me out and I wasn't allowed to log in for an hour. After asking other players on f/b, someone gave me the link. I think this is really unfair to those of us who do not religiously come in here and check the forum. So I was in the mines, and lacked 2 monsters finishing multiple quests when all this happened, and I lost an hour of play, and I think it was during an event, so lost all that exp, so, no, I'm not happy right now, rather pissed that it happened without me knowing about it, and I was def there fighting monsters. I don't know how anyone could think I wasn't there when my char was upright and moving and fighting all over the place. And of course, I have no idea who did it to me, since I didn't have a clue what was going on.There, I've vented, but it makes me pretty mad. :MAD:

DarkDragonM4ster
May 14th, 2016, 05:56 AM
auto note was in original luna cbt but it was quickly disabled due to ppl abusing it
this is going to happen again
wake up an smell the coffee suba you are chasing away players
lose players an you loose money

things running ppl off from this game:
1. pk channel being the 1st channel
2. quests rewards, exp, gold rates are too low
3. monsters hit too hard an have too much defense/hp
4. cash shop prices too high
5. gm's being in game not far from a gold selling spam bot an not kicking it from game
6. an now you bring back the auto note system witch has major problems in its use

just get a anti cheat system!!!!!
like gamegard, xtrap, ect that will solve alot of problems
having the autonote system is only going to cause more problems and work then it solves
thats why it was disabled in all previous versions

an about this pet botting thing stop sitting on the fence about commenting on it just tell the players if your allowing it or not
if not then change the pet system to only atack if player is in combat only
this way ppl will know ware suba stands on this
i dont mean remove first strike i mean you cold make it be default in support stance no mater what the pet window shows
then once the player is in combat it changes to what the player has selected on the pet window
but if you or eyea don't want to try this then just tell ppl that it is a feature of the game an that it is not against the rules
this will stop most of the complaints about it

i have been a player an fan of luna from the 1st day it was ever available in English i have played many different servers both official an unofficial

honestly at this moment suba please wake up an do better cause right now this is the worst version and worst run server i have ever seen
at this rate private servers are better then this.... :(

if i seem harsh it is only cause i realy love the luna game an i can see great potential in this version an would like to see it reach it

sadly as it stands even thow i have payed in to the kickstarter an cash shop with how this game is an being run i am starting to consider quiting :(

Rettle
May 14th, 2016, 06:21 AM
I'll probably give up this game for good, I was expecting stats/skills/monster re-balancing not this crap again...nostalgia...
Oh... well... iToS here I come!!!!! :-)
Thanks LUNA, I will never forget you :'(

Aerondo
May 14th, 2016, 09:02 AM

I believe alot more people are experiencing the same thing.
Me and my friend are testing this autonote on each other. and on both our accounts, the letters A,B,C,D is not there. Luckily I read this forum a lot so I know where is A and B, but my friend got unlucky and get banned for 1 hr.

Although I agree on any antibot system. this one is seems a bad move. Why use colors while the question doesn't necessary got any relevance with the colors. you could just let it all black and ev 1 still could answer correctly with the same question.

And last question. What if the banned account got banned again? will the 1 hour ban be increased and until lastly permanently. because many people are wronged for a bad reason.

ZevparkerY3Syi7
May 14th, 2016, 09:14 AM
I really feel sorry for the guy I autonoted. :<

DumPertama
May 14th, 2016, 11:04 AM
auto note was in original luna cbt but it was quickly disabled due to ppl abusing it
this is going to happen again
wake up an smell the coffee suba you are chasing away players
lose players an you loose money

things running ppl off from this game:
1. pk channel being the 1st channel
2. quests rewards, exp, gold rates are too low
3. monsters hit too hard an have too much defense/hp
4. cash shop prices too high
5. gm's being in game not far from a gold selling spam bot an not kicking it from game
6. an now you bring back the auto note system witch has major problems in its use

just get a anti cheat system!!!!!
like gamegard, xtrap, ect that will solve alot of problems
having the autonote system is only going to cause more problems and work then it solves
thats why it was disabled in all previous versions

an about this pet botting thing stop sitting on the fence about commenting on it just tell the players if your allowing it or not
if not then change the pet system to only atack if player is in combat only
this way ppl will know ware suba stands on this
i dont mean remove first strike i mean you cold make it be default in support stance no mater what the pet window shows
then once the player is in combat it changes to what the player has selected on the pet window
but if you or eyea don't want to try this then just tell ppl that it is a feature of the game an that it is not against the rules
this will stop most of the complaints about it

i have been a player an fan of luna from the 1st day it was ever available in English i have played many different servers both official an unofficial

honestly at this moment suba please wake up an do better cause right now this is the worst version and worst run server i have ever seen
at this rate private servers are better then this.... :(

if i seem harsh it is only cause i realy love the luna game an i can see great potential in this version an would like to see it reach it

sadly as it stands even thow i have payed in to the kickstarter an cash shop with how this game is an being run i am starting to consider quiting :(

+1 for you bro.
We love luna. Consider this suggestion.

I was in the middle of my solo grind. And there he goes MAD PERSON write DEATHNOTE to me. I have read the forum, so i can answer it. But it very annoying. Running with 10 mobs just to answer not so important CAPTHA.
Just disable it. Its useless. Its drive away PLAYERs. Get some good gameguard

Seymournow
May 14th, 2016, 11:25 AM
Players who abuse the autonote will be banned. So it would only happen once.
Not likely I will be recording my game 24/7 just and upload a video of all the people who autonote me, then open the forum and complain about that to get them banned, it's more the time I waste to do all this than the time to revive and kick them out of my spot.

Jigadirasu
May 14th, 2016, 11:28 AM

I believe alot more people are experiencing the same thing.
Me and my friend are testing this autonote on each other. and on both our accounts, the letters A,B,C,D is not there. Luckily I read this forum a lot so I know where is A and B, but my friend got unlucky and get banned for 1 hr.

Same thing happened with me. Now I'm banned for 1 hour because they don't give a clue of how to solve it in game.

ThegamekitP0pR2
May 14th, 2016, 12:17 PM
Well, I am glad only spent a little in the Cash Shop. Because this seems to already be causes problems. I have been through school already and not ready to memorize the color A,B, C's. I have played MMOs with this kind of stuff. The game I play more often (stopped recently to play Luna) had 6 'clear' random numbers that would pop up and you had to type those numbers to continue playing. The pop-ups were random as well as the numbers.

This Deathnote thing will cause more problems if continued. The pop up is not clear enough and from what I have seen missing parts. It makes me sad, because I really love Luna (and was going to give feedback on issues I felt needed some looking into). As long as I've been MMOing I have never been banned (account stolen a few times) and I am not going to like being banned because I can not see all of the pop up.

I'll keep watching these forums and see what happens, but I will not spend money on the game again until a better pop up is given. I mean what's the point of supporting your game if I could be banned because I could not read your anti bot pop up.

And to be honest? The best way to handle bots is let the people report them and get some GMs in game to go see if the reports are legit. I remember Guild Wars 1. You could send in reports, they were not answered everyday, but when the GMs did come in it was amazing to watch one of the Gods (God in game) come in and strike down 100s of bots. And the players would cheer!!!

I want to support your game.. I do. I just don't want to dump a lot of money in your CS and then be banned because of some pop up I can't read. I been playing MMOs long enough to also know if someone gets a bug up their rear they will report falsely.

XMonogatari
May 14th, 2016, 01:20 PM
And to be honest? The best way to handle bots is let the people report them and get some GMs in game to go see if the reports are legit. I remember Guild Wars 1. You could send in reports, they were not answered everyday, but when the GMs did come in it was amazing to watch one of the Gods (God in game) come in and strike down 100s of bots. And the players would cheer!!!

I want to support your game.. I do. I just don't want to dump a lot of money in your CS and then be banned because of some pop up I can't read. I been playing MMOs long enough to also know if someone gets a bug up their rear they will report falsely.

We've been reporting whole parties of bots for weeks now and they keep playing like normal, I talked to other people who have also used the ticket system to report the same players multiple times and nothing was done about it. I guess it's easier to put a flawed captcha system that doesn't do anything but hinder normal players?
The ban is also only an hour long so you'll be able to play again after it runs out but I understand how it'd turn you off from playing.

DarkDragonM4ster
May 14th, 2016, 06:44 PM
this is also how it can anger players an run them off

example:
player buys 1 hour to 6 hour items from cash shop then gets autonoted for any reason then ban for 1h then logs in again an ban again now it 2h wasted an so on

example of abuse that can an probably has all ready happend:
a player is in a good grinding area then some one wants to take it so thay autonote them an if it fail then thay get there buddy's to come an one after another autonote the player till it works or chases the player off

this has happend in other servers an is 1 of many reasons why thay disabled it

this is just a very bad an cheap move on subas and/or eyeas part to try an deal with botting
the best way is to use a form of game gard
autonote is free .... or is it ;) its not free if it is running off paying players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so whats better use something free that runs off paying players and may make others never even join or spend a little bit an get proper game garding an keep the paying players an passably attract more
in the end suba will make more money then what thay spend if thay get proper game garding an run this game better

if the GM's can't or won't do there job with the bots and tickets for what ever reason.. then please hire me ill do the work an be unbiased to any one.
granted the GM's have things in real life to do but even volunteer work is still a job an should be treated as such and i get it that managing a community of several thousand players is not easy but seriously if a gm is in game an is too busy with other things for the game to deal with a spam bot that is not far from the GM's chr then the gm should be in hidden mode an if thay don't have that permission lvl then thay should hid some ware in game ware no one can see them

this is why many game publishers use a salary payed staff to be GM's thay just get better an more dedicated GM's since then them being a GM is part of there important in real life stuff to do

sorry for the rant here just so frustrating seeing a good game going through such bad times an its harder seeing it being the husband of a EX GM from another European game [my wife resigned as a GM to further her education an change careers]

LastDonut
May 14th, 2016, 07:11 PM
this is also how it can anger players an run them off

example:
player buys 1 hour to 6 hour items from cash shop then gets autonoted for any reason then ban for 1h then logs in again an ban again now it 2h wasted an so on

example of abuse that can an probably has all ready happend:
a player is in a good grinding area then some one wants to take it so thay autonote them an if it fail then thay get there buddy's to come an one after another autonote the player till it works or chases the player off

this has happend in other servers an is 1 of many reasons why thay disabled it

this is just a very bad an cheap move on subas and/or eyeas part to try an deal with botting
the best way is to use a form of game gard
autonote is free .... or is it ;) its not free if it is running off paying players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so whats better use something free that runs off paying players and may make others never even join or spend a little bit an get proper game garding an keep the paying players an passably attract more
in the end suba will make more money then what thay spend if thay get proper game garding an run this game better

if the GM's can't or won't do there job with the bots and tickets for what ever reason.. then please hire me ill do the work an be unbiased to any one.
granted the GM's have things in real life to do but even volunteer work is still a job an should be treated as such and i get it that managing a community of several thousand players is not easy but seriously if a gm is in game an is too busy with other things for the game to deal with a spam bot that is not far from the GM's chr then the gm should be in hidden mode an if thay don't have that permission lvl then thay should hid some ware in game ware no one can see them

this is why many game publishers use a salary payed staff to be GM's thay just get better an more dedicated GM's since then them being a GM is part of there important in real life stuff to do

sorry for the rant here just so frustrating seeing a good game going through such bad times an its harder seeing it being the husband of a EX GM from another European game [my wife resigned as a GM to further her education an change careers]

this don't apply to buffs/exp scrolls they don't tick when your offline Not sure if things like ''mounts'' ''costumes'' do or not. but you'll think by now they would had removed the note after every1 raging on forums this thread is pretty much blooming with anger..but yeah I'm thinking about leaving this game myself and going back fully to elsword. there hasn't been any real good updates it remind me of celes luna ''we gonna put this in the game wait guys'' years later 6-7years it still hasn't been put in the game but they keep showing new content thats never gone to be put in the game but claim it will. I'm not saying things will be done this way here the same but man it feel that way..they put this note junk here instead of half of skill descriptions? think more people would been happy to see half the descriptions are done instead of a ''you get to ban said player'' games I played never had a human bot checker it was already built in the game. nor was it ''pick a color guess right and you stay'' was more like ''after you kill 1k monsters you gotta copy what this message says failing to do so in 10mins you get banned till a gm unban you'' pretty much and it was a ingame feature that no player had control of and no once your banned you don't get unbanned unless you go to a gm about it.

DarkDragonM4ster
May 14th, 2016, 07:25 PM
mounts, costumes, map move, and potions[like speed unless speed has been fixed] do count down even when offline

an ya i agree this low quality of support so far is a huge disappointing reminder of cele luna an why i stoped playing it
ya were getting updates an content but not the content thats needed

Dragonkitsune
May 15th, 2016, 12:36 AM
I didnt see any letters under the colors.. Was just killing a mob someone was dragging on a gold spammer for fun. Ended up autonote banned cause couldnt guess what color was what letter. And how am i suppose to know who autonoted me when lots of other people are around. So cant really turn them in for misuse of the stupid autonote system. Seems a waste of time. So now i can't do s**t for a hour cause of it.

Edit: btw i didn't see the name of who was trying to use the autonote system against me on the little color thingy either..

SakiAi
May 15th, 2016, 12:43 AM
I know who it was that auto noted us,dont know the spelling though. And the auto note needs to be removed immediately
People are mis using it, maybe if it worked properly before it was released, it word be some what ok

G1A011004
May 15th, 2016, 06:38 AM
oot.
please update item like cracked diamon n any diamond, and shining trash n any fish can be used, or whatever xD

Hogangcoli582nh
May 15th, 2016, 05:24 PM
i got temp banned for trying to get a drop from a boss because i didnt know about this till now. -.-

SeriousBusiness
May 16th, 2016, 12:36 AM
you only opened a can of worms doing the autobot. grats. you figured out you fan base. guess who 60% of it is?

JayceSpace
May 16th, 2016, 02:21 AM
Yeah... Though I didn't really care before about the system (it hasn't affected me). It's starting to become more apparent to me that it's kinda useless. All I'm seeing are indos abusing it and sending them out for spots and such. Thus was common on private servers too. They'd take screen shots and get people banned. But even the actual bots have already gotten better at avoiding it. I don't know if they have an auto system of their own, or a watcher... But it's doing nothing against them. Neither is the actual ticket system. I know mods are only human, and it's hard to do things manually. But when 4 people report someone and they won't do anything without proof... And when they get proof they still don't do anything... It's discouraging. Now I don't know how jobs are delighted. When I've GMed games or moderated sites each person had a job. If a new job was needed a new person would be brought in. So someone would be responsible for the tickets. Someone announcements and keeping peace in the forums. Someone in game doing their own scoping for bots, hacks, and abuse and another delegate to be the main communicator with the devs . Everyone had their place. Right now it seems like everyone is trying to do everything and it's not working well. I don't know if you need more people, even volunteers, and but I don't think it'd hurt at this point... Because I don't feel like I should safely be able to sit in the open on the pk channel knowing I'm safer and have a spot there because my usual spots are filled with bots and noters.

XMonogatari
May 16th, 2016, 02:54 AM
Yeah... Though I didn't really care before about the system (it hasn't affected me). It's starting to become more apparent to me that it's kinda useless. All I'm seeing are indos abusing it and sending them out for spots and such. Thus was common on private servers too. They'd take screen shots and get people banned. But even the actual bots have already gotten better at avoiding it. I don't know if they have an auto system of their own, or a watcher... But it's doing nothing against them. Neither is the actual ticket system. I know mods are only human, and it's hard to do things manually. But when 4 people report someone and they won't do anything without proof... And when they get proof they still don't do anything... It's discouraging. Now I don't know how jobs are delighted. When I've GMed games or moderated sites each person had a job. If a new job was needed a new person would be brought in. So someone would be responsible for the tickets. Someone announcements and keeping peace in the forums. Someone in game doing their own scoping for bots, hacks, and abuse and another delegate to be the main communicator with the devs . Everyone had their place. Right now it seems like everyone is trying to do everything and it's not working well. I don't know if you need more people, even volunteers, and but I don't think it'd hurt at this point... Because I don't feel like I should safely be able to sit in the open on the pk channel knowing I'm safer and have a spot there because my usual spots are filled with bots and noters.

This ^^^^
The actual botters go with the same party and someone is probably team-viewing their accounts to fill it out on top of sending it to each other to solve correctly and get the immunity for it.
Aside from that random players are using it on anyone they don't like/want gone from their spot.
It's useless and harmful to the community.

Dreamhavanf6MS4
May 16th, 2016, 04:42 AM
This just happened to me AGAIN. Obviously I was in the game playing when it happened, since I'm writing this immediately after I got booted off. I was fighting, and got another ****ty note, which I answered according to the above sample, but I still got booted!! Obviously there is something wrong with your system when ppl who are in the game and fighting monsters get the stupid note, but even when answered correctly, still get booted!! This is not gonna solve the botting problem, it's only going to lose you players. The first time, I didn't even know what the crappy note was, but this time I did, and answered CORRECTLY, and STILL got booted. So now I can't play for an hour. :MAD::MAD::MAD::mad::mad::mad:
If this is the way Suba games is, I have no interest in playing your games. You are punishing innocent ppl like me, while I'm sure the botters are going along their merry way, somehow not affected by this. This is unfair to the max, and totally not acceptable. When I play a game, I do not expect to be booted for no reason at all and banned for an hour. I tried following your sample/instructions, and it didn't work, now I'm wondering if it works for anyone. NO FAIR!!!!!