PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Updates (The Things You All Keep Asking About)

Alectronas
May 13th, 2016, 11:38 AM
Everyone has been asking about the stat changes, job passives, rare drops, etc. And i am going to go over some of it to hopefully clear some peoples' minds.

Job Passives, Stat Changes, Skill Descriptions, etc
We know these things need major adjustments, but since it affects such a major portion of the game, we have been looking into the best way to go about this and have been working on it for a good amount of time now.
Our general goal is to bring job passives back in the same they were in previous Luna's, and adjust certain jobs to make them viable.

Rare Drops, Uniques, Drop Rates in General
This is a big portion of the "end game" and even affects the overall grind of the game. Armor Sets will be added back as well as rares and Uniques.

Both
Touching on both points, % values will be added back/become more prominent, and will be in skills instead of flat values, and appear in armor instead of only accessories.
Values such as:

Critical
Dodge
Accuracy
Damage

Perm Costumes
Perm Costumes, Not Accessories, will be added shortly. All the old costumes you know and love will be available in boxes similar to the Lucky Boxes. The difference is that these boxes can *only* give costumes, no filler items in these boxes.
Starting shortly, we will be releasing new costumes, mounts, and pets never before seen, and they will be available individually in the item mall for a short period after their release until they are put into a box with the other costumes/pets/mounts.

1KiNG08
May 13th, 2016, 11:47 AM
Long Live LUNA

KaizerD
May 13th, 2016, 11:50 AM
ALL HAIL LUNA! Praise the Luna, Grind the Luna.
May the Luna be with you.
Luna be praised! Hallelujah! xD
Thanks Alec for this post looking forward to the changes to come o/

Aerondo
May 13th, 2016, 12:53 PM
Yay!!.

About class passive there. I heard that in luna reborn, attackspeed is removed. Or did it not?
If yes. What about those attack speed class passive?.
And if not. Does the aspd include animation spd or only normal atk spd?

Alectronas
May 13th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Yay!!.

About class passive there. I heard that in luna reborn, attackspeed is removed. Or did it not?
If yes. What about those attack speed class passive?.
And if not. Does the aspd include animation spd or only normal atk spd?

Attack speed and cast speed will both exist more prominently. And yes, its animation speed

MentosOfficial
May 13th, 2016, 01:16 PM
Perm Costumes
Perm Costumes, Not Accessories, will be added shortly. All the old costumes you know and love will be available in boxes similar to the Lucky Boxes. The difference is that these boxes can *only* give costumes, no filler items in these boxes.
Starting shortly, we will be releasing new costumes, mounts, and pets never before seen, and they will be available individually in the item mall for a short period after their release until they are put into a box with the other costumes/pets/mounts.

i think if u can make the rare lucky drop on lucky box, it will be great. Maybe 1 of 5 lucky box will give you permanent costume instead of 365 days

Jaslcl88W0RKdpF
May 14th, 2016, 12:44 AM
Job Passives, Stat Changes, Skill Descriptions, etc, when will it be update?

LastDonut
May 14th, 2016, 01:06 AM
how long will the perm costumes be there? we also need cape/wings perm with nice movement%s and glasses/badges...hopefully costumes get changed to give some type of set effect instead of 350 hp each piece. hell even if it was just 40% movement speed be better than just 350hp/mp each piece[yeah i wanna move fast without a mount like other lunas]

Rettle
May 14th, 2016, 07:04 AM
The question is..... WHEN!!!!!! I'll be better off playing other mmorpgs or do irl stuff rather than waiting for this to happen...
C'mon SUBAgames, step up the phase, and please whoever made that site about costumes and pets list, please UPDATE it!!!
It's been weeks and nothing has change :MAD:

Rapaellastje35T
May 14th, 2016, 07:21 AM
can i add this please fix the lag and freeze when the tanker is going to full mob pls or it just me having this problem

Awpenheimer
May 14th, 2016, 12:49 PM
make it fast :)

DarkDragonM4ster
May 14th, 2016, 07:10 PM
now this is worth looking forward to just hope it comes soon [an autonote get removed]

GKPCarpioDR2y5n
May 15th, 2016, 10:11 AM
I really hope Rune Impact makes a comeback :C one of the coolest animation ever!

Jasper0130J66UU
May 17th, 2016, 10:37 AM
This is a bit out of there but what about Skills that you are able to have your pets learn lke in the previous luna when you got a pet you was about to give them lvl 1 and 2 skills which could be upgraded through construction like [p]heal, [p]attract and so on. and also if this is not being added tot he game or even if it was to be do you have any other plans for the pets in luna like maybe constumes and accessories?

RuRuRuRuRu
May 21st, 2016, 11:56 PM
This is a bit out of there but what about Skills that you are able to have your pets learn lke in the previous luna when you got a pet you was about to give them lvl 1 and 2 skills which could be upgraded through construction like [p]heal, [p]attract and so on. and also if this is not being added tot he game or even if it was to be do you have any other plans for the pets in luna like maybe constumes and accessories?

this was removed in favour of the new system in light of how broken the old system was.
People would stack lvl 2 heal 3 times on the pet (equalling a lvl 6 heal) and would have pet heals for 9k on a 2-3 second cd.

Paliden
May 22nd, 2016, 10:53 AM
this was removed in favour of the new system in light of how broken the old system was.
People would stack lvl 2 heal 3 times on the pet (equalling a lvl 6 heal) and would have pet heals for 9k on a 2-3 second cd.
Don't see what's wrong with that, as long as pets are disabled in PVP it's fine.

MadRagetheHateful
May 22nd, 2016, 12:46 PM
someone fix the dupe problem. ty. many are quitting coz of it.

KuroCallista
May 22nd, 2016, 03:20 PM
They're not though..

RuRuRuRuRu
May 22nd, 2016, 03:49 PM
someone fix the dupe problem. ty. many are quitting coz of it.

They are looking into it. Everyone who was a part of it is getting banned including their alts.
90% sure they are going to end up rolling back though.

KoreanIV
May 22nd, 2016, 04:32 PM
Ayyyyyy looking forward for the castle siege and the 2 new dungeons :D and more things to come along with this red and blue faction system.

Rolin444p0ORM68
April 18th, 2017, 05:33 AM
Can we bump this

shaddieh
April 18th, 2017, 01:30 PM
This game needs more changes like:
*Better quest rewards
*percentage multiplier + flat amount in skills
ex. Double Strike lvl 15 - 122%+60 Impact damage & 20%+11 DoT @ 200atk deals 304 impact damage +51 DoT
Sword Mastery lvl 15 - 15%+75 increased damage w/ Sword @ 200atk(basestat+items) pre-mitigation dmg = 230+75=305
Sword Accuracy lvl 15 - 30%+75 increased Accuracy w/ Sword @ 100acc(basestat+items) final acc = 130+75 = 205
*Re-add Sword Rapidity/Rune Impact
*Revamp the Stat+Reinforce System/Implement Pre-Luna Plus Stat System
*Change everything to Pre-Luna Plus but add the Majin

SweetWeather24
May 7th, 2017, 04:14 AM
"Rare Drops, Uniques, Drop Rates in General
This is a big portion of the "end game" and even affects the overall grind of the game. Armor Sets will be added back as well as rares and Uniques."

"Both
Touching on both points, % values will be added back/become more prominent, and will be in skills instead of flat values, and appear in armor instead of only accessories.
Values such as:
Critical
Dodge
Accuracy
Damage"

These are wonderful change. Go Luna Online Reborn, be reborn again! :D
We are looking forward for the patch. I am going to support this game.
-Loyalist member and also a supporter.

SweetWeather24
May 7th, 2017, 04:17 AM
I really hope Rune Impact makes a comeback :C one of the coolest animation ever!

Yeah I agree with you. They should make all the skills passive and active be back again.

SweetWeather24
May 7th, 2017, 04:26 AM
They are looking into it. Everyone who was a part of it is getting banned including their alts.
90% sure they are going to end up rolling back though.

This problem will be better if they fix the game so they will not be able to do such things. Banning them is a good action but they can just make another account again and repeat what they are doing.