PDA

View Full Version : These Autonotes Might be a tad difficult.

GenzaOfCrescent
May 13th, 2016, 07:43 PM
https://forum.subagames.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38296&stc=1&d=1463182808

This is an autonote I got for test purposes. Wanted to see what it was like, so I asked a passerby to use it on me and this is what I got. Now I pride myself in somewhat intelligent and decent at puzzles so I didn't feel like it'd be an issue. Ha I was wrong. Now this isn't so much a complain post as much as it is a "GM Look at this and please tell me the right answer post."

I was banned for an hour. Rest In Peace.(for one hour)

Also side question, Is there any way i could have put the picture here without having to just put a link?

JayceSpace
May 13th, 2016, 08:52 PM
https://forum.subagames.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38296&stc=1&d=1463182808

This is an autonote I got for test purposes. Wanted to see what it was like, so I asked a passerby to use it on me and this is what I got. Now I pride myself in somewhat intelligent and decent at puzzles so I didn't feel like it'd be an issue. Ha I was wrong. Now this isn't so much a complain post as much as it is a "GM Look at this and please tell me the right answer post."

I was banned for an hour. Rest In Peace.(for one hour)

Also side question, Is there any way i could have put the picture here without having to just put a link?

Red, yellow, back yellow is the answer. Each colour is a letter A, B, C, D labled left to right in the order you'd read a book. The first letter is an upside down A (not very clear but this has been brought up), the B, D, and another squished B. As said, it's not hard, but certainly not clear. If it wasn't like the old system and I didn't read the patch notes I would have been caught off guard too.

RadiantRay
May 13th, 2016, 09:15 PM
So this is supposed to catch bots or unknowing players who don't know the "code"?

Jurgenspar0OYDr
May 13th, 2016, 10:40 PM
Red, yellow, back yellow is the answer. Each colour is a letter A, B, C, D labled left to right in the order you'd read a book. The first letter is an upside down A (not very clear but this has been brought up), the B, D, and another squished B. As said, it's not hard, but certainly not clear. If it wasn't like the old system and I didn't read the patch notes I would have been caught off guard too.

I SEE IT, Thanks man I did a handstand and squinted real hard and i saw it, I saw the A. Silly me.

EVInezca
May 14th, 2016, 02:00 AM

You may upload the pic to an image hosting website such as tinypic or photobucket then click the image icon here and paste the link of the image uploaded