PDA

View Full Version : Auto Note System

Ailvan83p80H8o0
May 15th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Today I finally saw the system "Auto Note" working on all his genius to cause headache.
For twice been denounced by any player while I was killing mobs group and some disappointed players in my group decided me to choose as an experiment this system, denounced me the first time, as I could not make out in three attempts within 90 seconds that that code meant I ban 1 hour.
Exactly one hour after the ban the first team because of an idiot who sent the auto note for me because of the spot of a place to stay playing, I enter the game again and I come across this message (screenshot). Reporting something with symbols in this way, with no indication of colors or letters Correctly and of course it was the second time, I got two hours of "Ban". GMs will solve this slapstick or want me to stop playing once and for all ??
The game did not show what was the player who sent the complaint.
So for the game if you want to take someone from a group or location is only denounce and expel him from the game even though he dont use bot like me??
How to decipher a message in these three attempts within 90 seconds (at least took print the second time): 38306

EVInezca
May 15th, 2016, 05:06 PM
Red Yellow Black Red

SeriousBusiness
May 16th, 2016, 12:40 AM
Red Yellow Black Red

you literally have no reason to post anywhere outside of your guild thread, and maybe the old 6 yr old luna players thread ...

seriously, just.... stop.

(or maybe a thread dedicated to all women, or maybe lgbtstgst watever gay movement it is called now a days)

(no seriously, just stop...)

EVInezca
May 16th, 2016, 03:49 PM
you literally have no reason to post anywhere outside of your guild thread, and maybe the old 6 yr old luna players thread ...

seriously, just.... stop.

(or maybe a thread dedicated to all women, or maybe lgbtstgst watever gay movement it is called now a days)

(no seriously, just stop...)

he asked how to decipher lawl :ROLLEYES:
you should join the movement then !