PDA

View Full Version : Solo grinding

JayceSpace
May 17th, 2016, 01:19 AM
For the first time since starting this version of Luna after lvl 40, I finally felt confident solo grinding and questing. I mean I use thousands of pots, but I felt like I could effectivly lvl on my own. Has anyone else started to find a solo system that works for them in their lvl area?

NecroBaby
May 17th, 2016, 05:25 AM
nope xD hoping that i would after the job change xD
tips?

JayceSpace
May 17th, 2016, 09:56 AM
Well I've been doing so on WtHR. Pretty much all over. I'm lvl 51 and a magic majin. I have only one lvl 3 pet which I don't even use. The rest are all lvl 2. I've been having one hand on my aoes and the other on the mouse over my pots. Pick a place where I'll ago at least 4 monsters. Use my pet for cc and like a not start the attack spam. Always have an out to safety and if you do die just return to safe zone. I don't know if it's really a tip, but I've found sticking in your lvl bracket and not being in parties, though slower yields almost twice the exp.

XRakuj
May 17th, 2016, 10:29 AM
In my personal experience with a good dps party and a tank plus healer that knows what their doing can get you a great and max exp per hour. Iv tried grind all the time since level one when i dont party, and yes they provide a great deal of exp since your not sharing it. But if your not killing a certain amount of mobs per hour its not worth all that money on pots lol. Again it can be worth it and its not, all depends on your gear, the amount of dps you can hand out and if your willing to spend on them pots.

Aethalides
May 17th, 2016, 11:08 AM
Solo grinding has great benefits if you can do it efficiently. More money is one of them. You need a good amount of defense for your area. To say take 400-600 dmg per mob (non crits) at most. As well as killing them efficiently with enough aoes at your disposal. Two worked for me till I was 70, now with 3 aoes its rather easy. But you should test your % exp that you get at your mob of choice per 1 hr and compare to full parties. Soloing is always the go to for money but usually efficient party exp can be better unless you are soloing mobs 10~ levels over your level. Level 5x i would suggest trying cyclops for most exp solo. lvl 6x ogres/trolls or spiders at ghost tree (they hit harder due to their being special mobs present)

Rapzx0Y3DhE362c
May 29th, 2016, 03:59 AM
Yes i'm doing it with my merce i'm more of solo leveling type player and i'm love doing solo because all the drop is mine all mine :p:-)

now im lv 58 hehehe