PDA

View Full Version : Becoming a "fan" on FaceBook for 100 Suba Points

Glato
May 17th, 2016, 02:22 AM
Hello! After adjusting my settings, I noticed Suba Games keeps a "To Do" list within the Profile page that shows things people can do to earn a few bonus Suba Points, and among those, one says "Become a FAN on Facebook!", showing you get 100 points if you do so. (Clicking on the text just reloaded me to the Profile page I was already in.)

Thing is, I proceeded to both link my Suba account with my FaceBook one and find Suba Games' profile in it, then I left a "Like" on the page. I almost never touch FaceBook, but I figured this is what they meant with "becoming a fan on facebook", considering I couldn't find anything else that fit better with that description. (I.e.: There's no "favorite" or "become a fan" button, from what I could find.) However, even after an hour or so, the 100 Suba Points still did not reach me.

Am I doing something wrong in the procedure described above? If not, then could this be looked into? But if my procedure was wrong, could someone kindly tell me what it is that I should be doing?

Thank you very much in advance!

TinkerbellKitty
May 19th, 2016, 11:33 AM
If your points do not come within a couple of days or so please send us a ticket and we will try to help you out.