PDA

View Full Version : Destroyer Guide [Human Only]

AscensionJr
May 17th, 2016, 10:14 PM
First of all, i used this guide to made my Destroyer on old Luna Online server. Many things are changed and not yet implemented. Feel free to follow this guide if you want to. I'll fix this guide by the time i leveled and testing this guide out if it's still working perfectly or need adjustment. This guide optimized for 2-handed sword

Warrior>Infantryman>Knight>Destroyer

Common question about this path:

Why i use this path instead of Guard > Swordsman > Knight > Destroyer path?
Because Guard skill is available at Infantryman and Infantryman will get Troopership +7% P.def, level 15 EnhancedHP 675 hp, BloodLeak 41hp recovery good for survival. While on swordsman only SleepSkill.

Why Knight instead Gladiator? Because Gladiator skill is available in Destroyer.

Why knight instead Phalanx, because in knight you can get the SolidWeapon, ArmorSynchro, WeaponSynchro its a buffs for physical attack, movement speed and attack speed, and divine justice for hp regeneration, and since we pick Infantryman you don't need to pick Phalanx because we will gonna make a Killer Destroyer that can survive.

Fighter:
Active Skills

Max Crash Blow
Max Uppercut
Max Fighter's Heart
Max Burning Rage

Passive Skills

Max Two-Handed Training
Max Sword Training
Max Enhanced HP

Warior - AlkerHarbor Wiff(Knights Party)
Active Skills:

Max Crash Blow
Max Uppercut
Max Wheel Wind
Max Fighter's Heart
Max Warrior Form
Max Burning Rage

Passive Skills

Max Two-Handed Training
Max Sword Training
Max Risk Taker

Infantryman - AlkerHarbor Wiff(Knights Party)
Active Skills

Level 1 Attract Circle
Max Blessing Guard
Max Heal

Passive skills

Max Heavy Armor Expertise
Max Troopership
Max Blood Leak
Max Enhanced HP

Knight - RedOrcOutpost Heromech
Active Skills

Max Devine Justice
Max Armor Synchro
Max Weapon Synchro
Max Solid Weapon
Max Blessing Guard
Max Sonic Boom
Max Sword Storm

Passive skills

Destroyer - NeraCastle Cindamook(Sage)
Active Skills

Max Sonic Boom
Max Fearful Blow
Max Burning Crash
Max Earth Wave
Max Despair
lvl20 EarthQuake
Max Sword Storm
Max WheelWind
lvl1 BlazingBody(usefull for dd)
Max Devine Justice
Max Fighters Hearth
Max Warior Form
Max Armor Synchro
Max Weapon Synchro
Max Solid Weapon
Max Berserker
Max Blessing Guard
Max Burning Rage
Max Lash
Max Heal

Passive skills

Max Toopership
Max Enhanced HP
Max Blood Leak
Max Rage Burst
Max Risk Taker
Max Two-Handed Training
Max Sword Training
Max Sword Rapidity
Max Heavy-Weapon Accuracy

Attack Skill: for Singleshot melee Fearful Blow(No miss Skill), BurningCrash(Most powerfull attack skill). for Range SonicBoom and EarthWave(can slow the enemy movement speed). for Area of Effect(AOE) Earthquake(Stun), Swordstorm, Wheelwind, and Despair(No damage but can paralize within its area of effect).

Skill Combo: for duel or Player vs Player(PVP) and for hunting boss Burning Crash > Earthquake > Despair > Fearfulblow and repeat.. for group of monster Attract Cirle > Earthquake > Despair > Swordstorm > Wheelwind and repeat.

Stats: for war i prefer to your stats to full vit for better survival, but if your not satisfy to your damage you may go full dex on stats.
Str - increase physicalAttack, 20str = 1strike
Dex - increase critdamge/critrate, 10dex = 1eva 1strike
Vit - increase Pdef/MaxHP/HPrecovery

Items must be str mix dex, for helmet armors gloves boots at least +12 for your physical defence, accesories such as ring earing necklace it doesnt matter if its +12(+7accesories is ok to wear its only add magical deff) for weapon +13/12 for your damage..

Helmet: Kynee 20str 10dex[p] 35dex[r] or t.helm 13str[p] 35dex[r]
Armor: H.Armor 24str[c] 20str mix 10dex[p] 35str[r]
Boots: lvl115 shoes(Heavy Armor) 30str[c] 20str mix 10dex[p] 25dex[r]
Gloves: HB Gloves 20str mix 10dex[p] 35str[r]
Necklace: HB Neck 19p.a[p] 700hp[r]
Ring: 2pcs Hathor 19p.a[p] 20hp rec[r]
Earing: 2pcs EOD 19p.a[p] 20mp rec[r]
Belt: DS-Weapon 19p.a[p]
Weapon: +13DragonSlayer 30str[c] 20str mix 10dex[p] 20p.a[r] or +13BladeOfTheSun(Bos) 20str mix 10dex[p] 30p.a

Tips: for leveling purpose you can use Axe /2-handed Sword and make your stats to full vit and items must be str mix dex/agi, you can also use RuneMaster buffs to gain more power for leveling. There is also date dungeon, it'll give you huge exp. But you need many AoE skills and have good healer partner or good tanker. Though, i'm not sure if it's working or not on our server. I can't test it yet, because i have no trusted partner to heal me yet :XD: to open date dungeon, you need to be on same party with your partner and to open the interface you can right click on whoever on your friendlist (B) and select date dungeon. Once the interface come up, you can search for partner by their location, age, gender, likes and dislike etc. But once again, i don't know if it's going to be working or not yet so if you tried it already you can tell me by commenting and i'll update this guide. Feel free to correct this guide too by providing in-game screenshot of the changes like skill's name or item's name.

Note : Many skills have it's name changed but have same effects. I also noticed few skills that don't have any written effects. I'll need to do a little experiments about those skills. You're free to follow or correct this guide. Equipments for high level also not sure if they're exist on our server. Don't judge me if it's not match with your taste :-)

LastDonut
May 18th, 2016, 01:50 AM
why would you make a guide for a version you don't even play or didn't even play? most skills and gear you named don't exist here and or flatout wrong same for stats aswell.

AntiHeroSentry
May 18th, 2016, 02:59 AM
why would you make a guide for a version you don't even play or didn't even play? most skills and gear you named don't exist here and or flatout wrong same for stats aswell.

You mean like "Why Knight instead Gladiator? Because Gladiator skill is available in Destroyer. " this horrendously inaccurate statement? This can derail a bunch of naive people in the worst way (aka force pay a reclass). Their are many thing s I can pick at with ease, but I'll just say to others looking... DO NOT FOLLOW THIS! Old and obsolete guys are old and obsolete for a reason... it's good to get ideas from them, but never 1 for 1 copy an out of date guide.

Xkiraster
May 18th, 2016, 04:50 AM
this is the stupidest path i've ever seen for this version...

did you even look at the damn skills ? everything you said is 100% wrong

RuRuRuRuRu
May 18th, 2016, 05:39 PM
I"M GETTING RISK TAKER BACK!?
WOOOOOOT! 5K FREE PATK!!!!!!

yeah, seriously though, that entire path is bogus.

XlawsReban
May 21st, 2016, 12:09 PM
this is copy on celestial luna

ArtsOfAlchemy
June 10th, 2016, 04:19 PM
This guide is useless for this version and you just picked it up from somewhere else without even making a proper investigation on what this luna is like. This guide is for Pre Plus, the fisrt version of luna.

Notice that Destroyer DOES NOT HAVE Earthquake or Burning crash, you could only get those to higher lvls during Gladiator, AND TROOPERSHIP DOESN'T EVEN EXIST ANYMORE!

But I'm a good person so I will show you something that will allow you to understand this luna Better:

http://s33.postimg.org/jqcjeh6yj/Screenshot_2.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/jqcjeh6yj/)

If you click on any of the class names you can see the skillset they have. Please, use it and never again bring an obsolete guide into this forum, it missleads unexperienced players.

LeonitojroW8jWn
January 8th, 2018, 06:12 AM
"Max Wheel Wind"

what skill is this in Luna Online Rreborn?

LeonitojroW8jWn
January 18th, 2018, 07:04 PM
wew! there is no Heal skill for infantryman in luna onine reborn

LeonitojroW8jWn
January 18th, 2018, 07:23 PM
wew! there is no Heal skill for infantryman in luna onine reborn

Whymewhyno0rP3M
January 22nd, 2018, 01:06 AM
This guide is useless for this version and you just picked it up from somewhere else without even making a proper investigation on what this luna is like. This guide is for Pre Plus, the first version of luna.

Notice that Destroyer DOES NOT HAVE Earthquake or Burning crash, you could only get those to higher lvls during Gladiator, AND TROOPERSHIP DOESN'T EVEN EXIST ANYMORE!

But I'm a good person so I will show you something that will allow you to understand this luna Better:

http://s33.postimg.org/jqcjeh6yj/Screenshot_2.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/jqcjeh6yj/)

If you click on any of the class names you can see the skill-set they have. Please, use it and never again bring an obsolete guide into this forum, it misleads inexperienced players.

I'm still researching this version, and so far, no fansite, no wiki, no forum entry anywhere, provides information of any kind on it. there's nothing on the mechanics, the stats, dependencies.

the best we can do at the moment, and i urge players to do so, is gather ourselves with the current top players in every class, every level (right now close to 80), and guild ranks. that's still technically 3 to 10 players each class. I'm not the only one who can do it, but it IS possible to set up an in game class on the game, IF we can get the right players to get together and speak on it.

the reason i suggest this is i haven't been able to locate a single developer blog, news article, or any other technical leads for this version, even play park is way off base. this is the only thing i've been able to come up with, aside from my many years of gaming in several different genres and themes.

LeonitojroW8jWn
January 24th, 2018, 10:05 AM
one thing is notable with this guide that is interesting. Does it mean that changing path you will retain the skills of previous class (but not max level of course)?
For example
Fighter>Warrior>Infantryman>Gladiator>Destroyer
the skills of Infantryman will be retain in your skill list to learn but not capped meaning only those you can have below level 70 (say if i took Infantryman>Phalanx; skills of infantryman will be upgraded upon taking phalanx but not if i took Gladiator).