PDA

View Full Version : Luna Response From The GM Team

Tranzor
May 18th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Hello Luna fans. We realize that there are some problems with the game, nobody is ignoring them. When you have a problem you fix it, sometimes it's a quick fix, other times it's not. Saying that the game will die is just a force of habit from users because many publishers as well as developers don't pay attention to user feedback.

That is not how we do things around here. We are working together right now with the developers to address your concerns, we do listen to your issues.

Please be patient while we sort this out. Nobody is out playing golf or sitting on a beach somewhere, problems are being worked on actively.

GM Tranzor

EVInezca
May 18th, 2016, 09:38 PM
http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1003/1003913w2mj2cmciq.gif

LastDonut
May 18th, 2016, 10:55 PM
its almost like that message is copy/pasted..

Paliden
May 19th, 2016, 02:24 AM
Actions speak louder than words, and all you've done thus far is speak, speak, speak and, some more speak ^^

CrazyMinMi
May 19th, 2016, 07:34 AM
LOL playing golf but I believe you I hope so this is my favorite game but I really wanna see this Luna become the best but yeah give us a big update all I seen so far was a death note that got removed few changes to shop where them new dgn the exp curve would be nice all these idea on suggestions this Luna would be amazing if any was used we getting bored grinding day's end at graves

RuRuRuRuRu
May 19th, 2016, 09:56 AM
Nobody is out playing golf or sitting on a beach somewhere, problems are being worked on actively.

Query on Magnitude.
Nobody?
Golf is a dead sport and beaches are now toxic wastelands that no one can go to?
We Eva 2.0 now boiz.

Yeah it's oxygen that you meant nobody in your staff that is associated with this game.
But I couldn't help but think what the world would be like without golf and beaches.
No beach means no Normandy.
No Normandy means no fps Normandy rip offs.
No rip offs means no CoD.
KILL ALL THE BEACHESSS!!!!!!

KaizerD
May 19th, 2016, 10:22 AM
#HireMeSuba\o/

Mingche01
June 1st, 2016, 07:46 AM
SO LUNA reborn will Restart and Back the Suba Points is that true

Joof
June 1st, 2016, 10:25 AM

That is only in discussion on the forums, we do not yet have a conclusion for that just yet.

Krechar
June 1st, 2016, 11:31 AM
People need to stop spreading gossip around unless a GM has physically posted it then please assume by default that it isn't true.
http://i.imgur.com/DqsCjlE.gif (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88931)

FoxyLynn
June 2nd, 2016, 12:31 PM

I hope they do after the major issues have been fixed. Due to the dupers and hackers irreversible damage has been done to the Luna economy.

KaizerD
June 2nd, 2016, 12:41 PM
I hope they do after the major issues have been fixed. Due to the dupers and hackers irreversible damage has been done to the Luna economy.

You make it sound like the game is unplayable? lol some people do just fine ignoring the duping

Tonguefun
June 2nd, 2016, 12:59 PM
You make it sound like the game is unplayable? lol some people do just fine ignoring the duping

technically since you can't log day to day due to constant downtime to fix it, yeah it would be "unplayable."

But yeah you could playthis game and completely ignore most off what goes on so long as you dont rely on the market.

CrazyMinMi
June 2nd, 2016, 01:22 PM
game not unplayable things need to be fix starting to feel like this is the every week thing server down and some kinda exp event to keep players happy we don't want that we want a perm fix as of now they took away split items we can no longer trade and yet people are still duping

FoxyLynn
June 2nd, 2016, 01:25 PM
technically since you can't log day to day due to constant downtime to fix it, yeah it would be "unplayable."

But yeah you could playthis game and completely ignore most off what goes on so long as you dont rely on the market.

exactly, the market has been trashed. and unfortunately the greedy donkey suckers set the price.

KaizerD
June 2nd, 2016, 06:17 PM
Well hopefully after this next fix everything will start being pieced back together to the luna that we know and love.

Tenjaketime
June 2nd, 2016, 06:44 PM
i hope this fix will work tried of the people that cheating ruining the game for others that play fair

Ellely092337jNW
June 3rd, 2016, 08:20 AM
They Rush to lunch the Luna reborn then now a lot of maintenance it better to fix everything then wipe out or make a new server so dupe items will not affected in market

SweetfrostjEt0X
July 27th, 2016, 03:39 AM
Unless your accounts have been cleared out like mine you have nothing to complain about

Tonochen93
June 2nd, 2017, 12:49 PM
this game is dead