PDA

View Full Version : [May 22nd, 2016] Emergency Maintenance

Joof
May 22nd, 2016, 02:22 PM
UPDATE: We are currently working towards a solution to the issue and will have the server as soon as possible. It should be up no later by tomorrow at 12:00PM EST.

The severs will be going down for an emergency maintenance. We can not estimate the length of the maintenance as of now.
We hope to have it up as soon as possible and we will keep you posted.

We apologize for any inconvenience this caused. There will be compensation upon completion of the maintenance.

Bangholio
May 22nd, 2016, 02:26 PM
i think people are duping pls fix.. no more dual clients pls

KaizerD
May 22nd, 2016, 02:28 PM
No more dual clients and so many people are duping you see people with stacks upon stacks of 100% scrolls and 50% scrolls

YasminOz
May 22nd, 2016, 02:28 PM
so its on maintenance now..?

Elion66B8TSgvtM
May 22nd, 2016, 02:31 PM
Dual clients is not the problem. Having a bug in Game that allows people to duplicate items is.

Scottyskilz
May 22nd, 2016, 02:33 PM
there needs to be more active monitors/in game GM/forum monitors/....the website needs updates it hasn't been touched in several weeks.....content needs to expand this is BS....you want people to buy SP but $10 buys only 2 things, it would be cheaper just to buy gold and get the things in game...not saying I would do that.....just get rid of the gold spammers. GM in game with so kind of event in game like a quiz of something.

ShiranuiWmDYYvQ
May 22nd, 2016, 02:40 PM
can anyone exlain to me what kind of duplicate??i dont see anyone duplicate item so far

KaizerD
May 22nd, 2016, 02:44 PM
can anyone exlain to me what kind of duplicate??i dont see anyone duplicate item so far

People have been duplicating things like pieras and EXP scrolls. or you hear about people just duping the game completely making a stack of 5 star pet boxes. If I could only somehow ban these players permanently... (#HireMeSuba\o/)

Jhonreog
May 22nd, 2016, 02:44 PM
Need good item for this game.. Not bos spawm in PK mode .. More event more player..

Scottyskilz
May 22nd, 2016, 02:56 PM
I agree completely

CrazyMinMi
May 22nd, 2016, 03:04 PM
we need a hackshield also soon , the gold seller and buyer will miss up the economy if not dealt with

AllNicksTaken
May 22nd, 2016, 03:17 PM
Perma ban for dupers ;o and all their gold on alts. Le bones have been thrown.

Karek215FYPBtet
May 22nd, 2016, 03:21 PM
Idk why some peoples want just destroy our game :confused:

MadRagetheHateful
May 22nd, 2016, 03:22 PM
how are they going to fix this problem. hope they will be able to trace it all since most old pserver i know just reset their server and start back to newserver with compensation espc to the donators, when dupe happens.

Eunwol
May 22nd, 2016, 03:24 PM
Good luck on fixing the problem

MadRagetheHateful
May 22nd, 2016, 03:24 PM
too early for the game to die and most ppol are already quitting. GMS pls do something about it. thanks!

KaizerD
May 22nd, 2016, 03:29 PM
Just erase all charas associated to banned duper. Look into ip connections and so on.
Not how it works? GM's could edit our stuff when we had rollbacks i would think they could also delete characters.

ShiranuiWmDYYvQ
May 22nd, 2016, 03:29 PM
dont you think rank 1 and 2 on millionaire rank is the one who start this duplicate things on luna?

Kufalvlord15h7G
May 22nd, 2016, 03:31 PM
RIP Luna...Bye :)

KaizerD
May 22nd, 2016, 03:39 PM
dont you think rank 1 and 2 on millionaire rank is the one who start this duplicate things on luna?

It's pretty obvious that yes they probably are the ones who abuse it the most.

ShiranuiWmDYYvQ
May 22nd, 2016, 03:45 PM
yeah i think so cause its so strange they have big amount of gold like that and the gap its so far from rank 3 and 4

Andrewhtann3WtQ
May 22nd, 2016, 03:49 PM
can someone help me im getting this error

Kufalvlord15h7G
May 22nd, 2016, 03:50 PM

Ask Vaynard :)

CrazyMinMi
May 22nd, 2016, 03:53 PM
I think theres going to be a lot of banned lol

Kufalvlord15h7G
May 22nd, 2016, 04:03 PM
I think theres going to be a lot of banned lol

it does not matter. the game is **** up and good luck if they can fix it.

KoreanIV
May 22nd, 2016, 04:54 PM
Hopefully no server wipe out or data loss , reroll 15-20 mins back should be acceptable or just banning the people which might take time ;-;

RuRuRuRuRu
May 22nd, 2016, 04:57 PM
A good portion of the community might get banned.
But it could also be only a few people with lots of accounts.
We know that the botters are often a single person using seven accounts to level.

Azure13260i3yDT
May 22nd, 2016, 05:21 PM
Hi Gm, im a good supporter of your game as you may know. i use sp to provide players the items they cant find in-game. i just ask for you to update the things in ur site so i can chose what to shop like how all the costumes/pets/mounts looks like and other stuff. More importantly i would love if the lvl 50 Big Angel Wings is avaialble.

ShiranuiWmDYYvQ
May 22nd, 2016, 06:29 PM
Just banned permanent their id and IP for player who make duplicate item...player like that is not player who love the game...this game doesnt need player like that....give them a lesson ..please....there still many player who love and play this game without cheating....

Ch15mtXagD0BS4n
May 22nd, 2016, 06:54 PM
just downloaded the game. and sever is down.... T^T

M1tis
May 22nd, 2016, 06:54 PM
So people are botting gold?

Highkalado4bSnE
May 22nd, 2016, 07:01 PM
No man, they are botting for extra lives.. duh

ChrisMaximus
May 22nd, 2016, 07:34 PM
Luna Reborn Full pvp? when luna stay original? (luna Plus)

Shampoohie
May 22nd, 2016, 08:00 PM
I only had speculations~ ha, and they were right. Not only botting but duping. Smh.

M1tis
May 22nd, 2016, 08:20 PM
just downloaded the game. and sever is down.... T^T

Same lmao. The one time I am not busy with work :'(

It has been years that I've wanted to play after the shut down of LP.

FatalDenial
May 22nd, 2016, 08:26 PM
should be back up soon once they fixed things i know it sucks just wanted to lvl my tank before x2 exp ended

Tenjaketime
May 22nd, 2016, 08:34 PM
darn I just come home and try to play but boom this main darn

ShiranuiWmDYYvQ
May 22nd, 2016, 08:41 PM
38333 the main character got banned coz boting,he make new one and cheat

DspkeralldPtgH7
May 22nd, 2016, 08:58 PM
should be back up soon once they fixed things i know it sucks just wanted to lvl my tank before x2 exp ended

They will most likely extend the exp event.

Anthemica
May 22nd, 2016, 09:11 PM
You guys need to hold a Moderator Application event so people can apply to volunteer as a moderator to help the community.

BradwardenOj8r3
May 22nd, 2016, 09:14 PM
Still down :( can you give us an estimated time when will the emergency maintenance will be finish? it's been more like 7hrs..

CrazyMinMi
May 22nd, 2016, 09:23 PM
You guys need to hold a Moderator Application event so people can apply to volunteer as a moderator to help the community.
Yes I wanna volunteer to help out hire me

RuRuRuRuRu
May 22nd, 2016, 09:36 PM
The GMs went in on the weekend, and tomorrow is their holiday. Cut them some slack. I'm also fairly sure part of it is because they need to wait for the devs.
Calm down, it ain't dead.
Jeebus still loves you.
God is in heaven and all is good in the world.

Just2killu
May 22nd, 2016, 09:45 PM
how long it will be??

Scottyskilz
May 22nd, 2016, 09:47 PM
Wtf why so long

BradwardenOj8r3
May 22nd, 2016, 09:56 PM
waiting game :/

CrazyMinMi
May 22nd, 2016, 10:03 PM
This is one of them things that they need time to take care of rather not have them rush miss people and when game open we right back where we started

M1tis
May 22nd, 2016, 10:07 PM
Oh well. I would rather the game be better and wait a few hours.

I've got work to do anyway!

ShiranuiWmDYYvQ
May 22nd, 2016, 10:19 PM
long time maintenance for better game ^_^ and hope GM banned all the culprit permanently........bad people dont deserve playing any game at all,they only can destroy a game and make it worse than make it more better and better

Anthemica
May 22nd, 2016, 10:27 PM
It's nice to see some people are patient. :)

EVInezca
May 22nd, 2016, 10:30 PM
not just bans
they should put game security as priority too or else hacking will continue to break the game =/

Megagamer2M2HJ5
May 22nd, 2016, 10:57 PM
so, what about for people who bought the said items without realizing those are duped... will they get money back or will you guys just do a roll back?? just curious as i bought quite a few exp scroll that were going for cheap O.o

ShiranuiWmDYYvQ
May 22nd, 2016, 11:11 PM
maybe we got rollback xp and gold i think,its fair for me.though a lil bit sad coz im wasting a time to level up but coz of stupid idiot player use cheat to duplicate xp scroll for their benefit only.....

YZMakarov
May 22nd, 2016, 11:12 PM
Im not dupe but still banned!! :xd:

RuRuRuRuRu
May 22nd, 2016, 11:44 PM
Were you banned for botting then? You get warned the first time, then it's permanent.

NearKenje
May 22nd, 2016, 11:46 PM
Still waiting for the server be back up :)

JayceSpace
May 23rd, 2016, 12:23 AM
It's going to take a while. Their system only allows them to check igns and accounts and look at the history that way. They can't just look up items and who sold/are selling them. Maybe if people used the actual store they could but otherwise. Give them some time to do this.

YZMakarov
May 23rd, 2016, 12:50 AM
botting? I never botting, banned reason is manipulation pvp only 3 days

LastDonut
May 23rd, 2016, 12:58 AM
I feel sorry for whoever paid 1k+ dollars to bring this back..

Bangholio
May 23rd, 2016, 01:32 AM
hack shield is not gonna stop the gold sellers

Bangholio
May 23rd, 2016, 01:40 AM
its back on now log in

Bangholio
May 23rd, 2016, 01:43 AM
thats what she said

Anthemica
May 23rd, 2016, 02:00 AM
Says it's still in maintenance.

MadRagetheHateful
May 23rd, 2016, 02:16 AM
open now pls. wkwkwkwk

SammyTheSammich
May 23rd, 2016, 02:23 AM
I'm sure they will let us know when they are done with the maintenance. Everyone chill out and be patient.

M1tis
May 23rd, 2016, 03:01 AM
I don't mind waiting honestly.

It's been years since I've touched an "official" Luna game. I don't really count the private servers.

I'm super excited! And well...the fact that people are gold selling/duping just seems to me that the game is alive.

A game that is generally without gold-sellers usually means it is "dead." At least, from what I've seen in my years of gaming.

Just unfortunate that the devs have to take the time to ban people instead of focusing on more content related items. But it is always good to see that the devs/mods are alive and doing their job. :X

MadRagetheHateful
May 23rd, 2016, 03:45 AM
yeah you are right. wkwkwkwk most games without goldsellers spammers are dead. xD

I don't mind waiting honestly.

It's been years since I've touched an "official" Luna game. I don't really count the private servers.

I'm super excited! And well...the fact that people are gold selling/duping just seems to me that the game is alive.

A game that is generally without gold-sellers usually means it is "dead." At least, from what I've seen in my years of gaming.

Just unfortunate that the devs have to take the time to ban people instead of focusing on more content related items. But it is always good to see that the devs/mods are alive and doing their job. :X

Glato
May 23rd, 2016, 03:59 AM
Some games that still have gold bots are dead sometimes, too, though.

Also yeah, Hack Shield is alright, and GameGuard is kinda meh, but X-Trap IIRC was more competent as an anti-hacking program.

I should say, though, Suba Games knew all of this from the beginning (that botting, hacking etc. would occur), and that it was a conscious decision not to have any protecting, since that costs from thousands to millions of dollars. Like with most MMO companies, they will leech you, and there will be anti-hacking protection only when 2 conditions are met: 1. The game is generating crazy income and 2. They feel the harm caused by hacking/botting/etc. generates a bigger loss than obtaining a license for an anti-hacking program.

If I was to suggest something to everyone in the community: if you enjoy Luna, just play the game and don't mind the others. Sure, the cheaters suck, but you have fun playing fair, so focus on keeping having fun! Let SubaGames deal with those things, while you focus on the game you enjoy for as long as it is open. I know they cause problems, but for your own enjoyment, try turning a blind eye to them. Have fun!

ShiranuiWmDYYvQ
May 23rd, 2016, 04:08 AM
Some games that still have gold bots are dead sometimes, too, though.

Also yeah, Hack Shield is alright, and GameGuard is kinda meh, but X-Trap IIRC was more competent as an anti-hacking program.

I should say, though, Suba Games knew all of this from the beginning (that botting, hacking etc. would occur), and that it was a conscious decision not to have any protecting, since that costs from thousands to millions of dollars. Like with most MMO companies, they will leech you, and there will be anti-hacking protection only when 2 conditions are met: 1. The game is generating crazy income and 2. They feel the harm caused by hacking/botting/etc. generates a bigger loss than obtaining a license for an anti-hacking program.

If I was to suggest something to everyone in the community: if you enjoy Luna, just play the game and don't mind the others. Sure, the cheaters suck, but you have fun playing fair, so focus on keeping having fun! Let SubaGames deal with those things, while you focus on the game you enjoy for as long as it is open. I know they cause problems, but for your own enjoyment, try turning a blind eye to them. Have fun!

brainless and idiot statement,how can you enjoy the game if the game is move with unfair condition between player LOL...some player spend much money to buy item buy some people playing with cheating.....can you think before talk

Emerihhi
May 23rd, 2016, 04:31 AM
still no updates? hmm...

KoreanIV
May 23rd, 2016, 04:35 AM
Every one's working hard checking account by account also checking inventories so this might take long.

Great dedication from GMs and Devs and other staff members to be working on off-days :)

MadRagetheHateful
May 23rd, 2016, 05:30 AM
how is it that you know everything? are you god? xD

Every one's working hard checking account by account also checking inventories so this might take long.

Great dedication from GMs and Devs and other staff members to be working on off-days :)

Ch15mtXagD0BS4n
May 23rd, 2016, 06:43 AM
need the update ! pls !!! :mad:

FarisislamrS03S
May 23rd, 2016, 06:44 AM
We need response and updated news about this emergency maintenance!!!!

Joermungandr
May 23rd, 2016, 07:18 AM
guess we'll get an information at ~7 - 8 am ^^

Jhonreog
May 23rd, 2016, 07:25 AM
Still wait . . . i hope luna will be great after this.. no bot . dupe and other Luna game destroyer. . :D

KappaPaladin
May 23rd, 2016, 07:37 AM

Not sure if the guy is serious, or he's making a subtle mockery of the suba team (going by the logic that since they had to deliver closed beta rewards account by account like a joke, they probably can't do a mass detection of duplication activities within the server and need to check accounts one by one) and ending off with a note praising them for their hard work and dedication.

RuRuRuRuRu
May 23rd, 2016, 07:43 AM

Potentially one of the hidden mods. I know a few who are mods and don't openly advertise it.
Hiding wolf amongst sheep as the saying goes.

And no, I'm not a mod. If I was, I would have been investigating people a lot sooner than this drama.
I also would have abused the crap out of my powers on my friends.

JayceSpace
May 23rd, 2016, 08:02 AM
No. We keep updated through other means and are providing lists of people we have seen have large jumps, bot, clearly abuse duel clienting, dupe and other things of the such. If you follow the Skype chat and such without abusing it you get updates occasionally. They have to check registered user's history one-by-one. Depending on what they're looking for exactly this can take a while. If you want to be helpful and have this go faster send a detailed ticket providing suspect ign, proof, and reasoning. This will narrow down the list.

Ahmadlyazi6LU13
May 23rd, 2016, 08:14 AM
when this MT will end T_T

Rithisithyn8pFL
May 23rd, 2016, 08:21 AM
From my perspective of the game, the only thing that is going to ruin the games are the gold sellers and botting. Gold sellers are just going to cause inflation of the game where money became more and more worthless as items gets a lot more expensive. Botting is just the pain in the butt. You get groups of AFK players grinding on boss or AFK players sitting down making their pet do all the work. Seriously, its actually hard to find players that actually is playing. Oh and one other thing, I think mobs hit way too hard, or either us players hit too soft, even though I have all my items reinforced with appropriate Gems and such. Just my opinion, please don't hate me xD

Reoanjinxrtv0y0
May 23rd, 2016, 08:32 AM
it took so long that emergency maintenace!! i want to play to gain some level!!!

EarlArjanh
May 23rd, 2016, 09:31 AM
fakk -_- it takes 1 day for that emergency maintenance?? -_- i want to play again and to gain more level!

XlawsReban
May 23rd, 2016, 09:50 AM
Sir if you got rollback please give us exp time again
all of my friends they paid at cafe shop to play
i have 3 levels to starting at level 50 to 53
thank you

Scottyskilz
May 23rd, 2016, 10:57 AM
why does it take 24 hour to find a fix. simple solution if someone is botting, gold selling and/or duping report them or better yet if an active gm logged in and could see for themselves ban their accounts or ip address. its that simple. if suba really wants to fix this just have a gm log in and check out the gold spamming and the guys selling in town with 100 50% xp scrolls and ban their ass. they aren't checking one by one they would take months. there are over 2k like on facebook for luna reborn there is no way they gonna check that many accounts. this sucks guess time to find a new game......and to think I was actually gonna buy SP yesterday LOL

Ch15mtXagD0BS4n
May 23rd, 2016, 11:07 AM
thank you

+100 i agree w/ u man

Subandi221
May 23rd, 2016, 11:32 AM
fix dupe sir,,,,and block ip indo,,,because many alot of dupe from indonesian

MadRagetheHateful
May 23rd, 2016, 11:41 AM
you are the reason why this world is damned.

FIX YOURSELF SUBANDI!

LastDonut
May 23rd, 2016, 12:07 PM
thank you

I think the exp events on this server don't make any difference. it still gives garbage exp even at 500% now you know thats sad. so I would rather a better event with a perm boost to exp rates aswell. theres so many mmos out here that let you level fast no idea why this 1 stuck in the stone age of exp gain of 353454 hours for 1 level it would been better if it was 1-2hours =1-2levels not 56756756 hours per level.

Anthemica
May 23rd, 2016, 01:03 PM
To those of you who are complaining about this taking so long, it was the weekend when this happened. The GMs were off and actually came in to fix the issue. Today is their holiday and they're still trying to fix the issue. So calm down. It takes time to fix things like this. Be patient. There will be compensation for this.

Glato
May 23rd, 2016, 01:03 PM
brainless and idiot statement,how can you enjoy the game if the game is move with unfair condition between player LOL...some player spend much money to buy item buy some people playing with cheating.....can you think before talk
Hahahaha, the irony. That's kinda cute. Did you even read the post? One of its points is that such reality won't change the way you are hoping, and I even explained why, and how it's all foreknown by the publisher. Therefore, considering the reality, I suggested what you, as a player, can do to still have fun despite the situation, because this is not stoping. A suggestion is also not an order, meaning there's no need for you to whine about it, either.

So you think and read properly before you talk, you little dip****. Realize I'm there to help you realistically, instead of feeding you impossible dreams.

XMonogatari
May 23rd, 2016, 01:06 PM
I think the exp events on this server don't make any difference. it still gives garbage exp even at 500% now you know thats sad. so I would rather a better event with a perm boost to exp rates aswell. theres so many mmos out here that let you level fast no idea why this 1 stuck in the stone age of exp gain of 353454 hours for 1 level it would been better if it was 1-2hours =1-2levels not 56756756 hours per level.

The issue isn't the exp gain it's the exp curve, the amount of exp you'll need to reach each level increases way too much especially at lvl 60 - 70... Supposedly that will be changed when the next update is ready and live....for now it's just there to keep people from reaching the current level cap too fast.

Taneeboon1Yl21W
May 23rd, 2016, 01:07 PM
To those of you who are complaining about this taking so long, it was the weekend when this happened. The GMs were off and actually came in to fix the issue. Today is their holiday and they're still trying to fix the issue. So calm down. It takes time to fix things like this. Be patient. There will be compensation for this.

Are you working for them? or are you their boss? how do you know they are fixing the issue during holiday and not just shutdown the game for 1 day and next day use 2 to 3 hours to rollback or fix them? they should have at least let us know estimated time or keep giving us LIVE update to assure the people to show that they are really working.

By saying cannot estimate the length of time for the maintenance is just a way to escape to keep the players updates and off they go for their holiday.

KuroCallista
May 23rd, 2016, 01:18 PM
Are you working for them? or are you their boss? how do you know they are fixing the issue during holiday and not just shutdown the game for 1 day and next day use 2 to 3 hours to rollback or fix them? they should have at least let us know estimated time or keep giving us LIVE update to assure the people to show that they are really working.

By saying cannot estimate the length of time for the maintenance is just a way to escape to keep the players updates and off they go for their holiday.

They are manually deleting dupe items, geez ******* calm down. Today is a Canadian holiday yes, but not all businesses close for Victoria Day. I do believe SubaGames is still working on maintenance

Anthemica
May 23rd, 2016, 01:18 PM

I know because anyone would know that yesterday was the weekend and I saw them online, just like anyone with eyes. I know they're working on the issue because the mods have said so. Whether you choose to believe that or not is your issue, not mine. Even if they shut the game down to avoid duping, good for them. Avoiding more duping can help make this process faster.

Azure13260i3yDT
May 23rd, 2016, 01:23 PM
Is it just me or my luna now PATCHING. Correct me if im wrong guys.

Just2killu
May 23rd, 2016, 01:23 PM
i just want to comment double exp event
ya double exp event make alot of people going to grinding

but any mistake for a double exp
i think its too much
because double exp afected to the additional exp scroll
i mean
when u dont use any scroll it will be 200% exp
use 50% scroll exp = 300% exp
so how about = 20% +20% +30%+50%+100%+100%(normal exp) = 320%×2 = 640% wow
its without weather and pk channel additional exp gain
soo many people search for exp any price they get
and its why a people go crazy grinding

Glato
May 23rd, 2016, 01:26 PM
Even if they shut the game down to avoid duping, good for them. Avoiding more duping can help make this process faster.
Speaking of which, did they even say anywhere what the emergency maintenance is for? Because not in this thread. So I assume there was an official statement elsewhere, such as from the Skype group or from a GM in-game? Or are all those people just absolutely jumping to conclusions and assuming things left and right?

UmbyZero
May 23rd, 2016, 01:27 PM
i just want to comment double exp event
ya double exp event make alot of people going to grinding

but any mistake for a double exp
i think its too much
because double exp afected to the additional exp scroll
i mean
when u dont use any scroll it will be 200% exp
use 50% scroll exp = 300% exp
so how about = 20% +20% +30%+50%+100%+100%(normal exp) = 320%×2 = 640% wow
its without weather and pk channel additional exp gain
soo many people search for exp any price they get
and its why a people go crazy grinding

It doesn't work like that. Double Experience only refers to the base experience you get. Any added experience from scrolls is not affected.

Anthemica
May 23rd, 2016, 01:32 PM
Speaking of which, did they even say anywhere what the emergency maintenance is for? Because not in this thread. So I assume there was an official statement elsewhere, such as from the Skype group or from a GM in-game? Or are all those people just absolutely jumping to conclusions and assuming things left and right?
I actually forgot where it was said. I did see it somewhere. So many people have said that's why. A mod did, however, say that there will be compensation. I just hope it's good.

Anthemica
May 23rd, 2016, 01:33 PM
Is it just me or my luna now PATCHING. Correct me if im wrong guys.
Not for me. D:

Azure13260i3yDT
May 23rd, 2016, 01:35 PM
Mine does so or i just got slow internet. XD idk

Glato
May 23rd, 2016, 01:40 PM
Mine does so or i just got slow internet. XD idk
"Notice
The system is under maintenance. Please check our website for details."

KPnemesis
May 23rd, 2016, 01:59 PM
The severs will be going down for an emergency maintenance. We can not estimate the length of the maintenance as of now.
We hope to have it up as soon as possible and we will keep you posted.

We apologize for any inconvenience this caused. There will be compensation upon completion of the maintenance.

Give us any update about the situation, please....Almost 24h later already since the maint started T__T

Thehomie8062nVp
May 23rd, 2016, 02:00 PM
is the maintance still going ?, cause i just try to log in and it tells me that the server is under maintance.same as last night

Nanreh
May 23rd, 2016, 02:20 PM
For MODS / GMS :

I have a fix ; for all kind of luna cheats ; im not willing to release it free , contact me if you want.

Regards

Meckachan
May 23rd, 2016, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the update and efforts!
I really hope they can put some GameGuard https://media.giphy.com/media/3oAt1RYT8OLknse7cc/giphy.gif

UPDATE: We are currently working towards a solution to the issue and will have the server as soon as possible. It should be up no later by tomorrow at 12:00PM EST.

Glato
May 23rd, 2016, 02:40 PM
For MODS / GMS :

I have a fix ; for all kind of luna cheats ; im not willing to release it free , contact me if you want.

Regards
If you are dead serious, you probably should try contacting them via e-mail, and that too word it more professionally than that... You'd also have to speak to the staff above the Mods/GMs (literally their employers), and engage in a meeting physically or online, and be sure to be convincing as f#ck, else they won't give you a damn and just shrug it off.

Jarkozon
May 23rd, 2016, 02:45 PM
hello i want play need 70 lvl up

YZMakarov
May 23rd, 2016, 02:57 PM
fix dupe sir,,,,and block ip indo,,,because many alot of dupe from indonesian

Whats you problem man?????

Raulersonl7p06c
May 23rd, 2016, 03:10 PM
Don't blame the indos on the duping. Also this weekend people's attitudes really were horrible when leveling. It was like leveling was some sort of drug. While I don't think leveling is bad, I think people need to chill out with leveling tunnel vision on exp events. Sorry to say, but most of the disrespectful people I have run into on here have been Indo. Some of the guys are nice, but alot of them are very mean and talk trash in different language like people don't read what they are saying over half the time.

Toujours
May 23rd, 2016, 03:12 PM
If they roll back, i hope they understand those people who are 65+, leveling is a pain in the butt, i dont care about gold or items, but if they roll back completely, its either im asking for my levels back, or im demanding my money back for all the SP i bought.

Nanreh
May 23rd, 2016, 04:19 PM
If you are dead serious, you probably should try contacting them via e-mail, and that too word it more professionally than that... You'd also have to speak to the staff above the Mods/GMs (literally their employers), and engage in a meeting physically or online, and be sure to be convincing as f#ck, else they won't give you a damn and just shrug it off.

Sad thing is ; i did warn them about this issues before launching the game ; also did offer myself here and via mail directly to suba's product manager.

Answer ; No answer at all .

PRESENT TIME :

Now they are suffering the consequences...

M1tis
May 23rd, 2016, 04:28 PM
So from the update..

No later than Tuesday @ 12pm

Okay :D

LillWitch
May 23rd, 2016, 04:36 PM
Any type of update at this point would be nice ? There are many of us that aren't on Skype and/or Discord and rely on the forum or FB for info ..

Anthemica
May 23rd, 2016, 05:04 PM
Any type of update at this point would be nice ? There are many of us that aren't on Skype and/or Discord and rely on the forum or FB for info ..
As of now, they are waiting to hear back from the Devs. They have banned a number of people who have duped items. The longest we will wait is noon tomorrow EST.

EVInezca
May 23rd, 2016, 05:05 PM

They said servers will be up no later than tomorrow. They have found out the cause and trying to fix it. They also have been perma banning people who got reported of duping/hacking and were found guilty.

ItsKatniss
May 23rd, 2016, 05:10 PM
If they roll back, i hope they understand those people who are 65+, leveling is a pain in the butt, i dont care about gold or items, but if they roll back completely, its either im asking for my levels back, or im demanding my money back for all the SP i bought.

Me too!! They should rollback the SP spent too xP

LillWitch
May 23rd, 2016, 05:15 PM
As of now, they are waiting to hear back from the Devs. They have banned a number of people who have duped items. The longest we will wait is noon tomorrow EST.

Ahhh , thanks for that <3

Anthemica
May 23rd, 2016, 05:16 PM
Ahhh , thanks for that <3
You're welcome. <3

LastDonut
May 23rd, 2016, 05:25 PM
makes a forum for the game don't use it to keep people updated...but use skype/discord to update people...logic??
no point having forums here.

Scottyskilz
May 23rd, 2016, 05:26 PM
SUBA sucks.....they took donators money and ran for the hills. Look at the website and look at content. This is so lame. No GMs in game play.....easy fix would be to have GMs in game and ban the users selling 100 50% scrolls. Also ban the gold spammers. EASY EASY FIX. you got everyones hopes up with a new Luna game and then you fail big time.
i hope they refund people who bought SP. Funny thing is I was gonna buy SP yesterday right before the server went down. Then i thought why spend $10 on 10k SP that would only get me 3 maybe 4 items when i can buy 50m gold for the same price and buy like 30 things in game....this game is seriously broken

Scottyskilz
May 23rd, 2016, 05:26 PM
SUBA sucks.....they took donators money and ran for the hills. Look at the website and look at content. This is so lame. No GMs in game play.....easy fix would be to have GMs in game and ban the users selling 100 50% scrolls. Also ban the gold spammers. EASY EASY FIX. you got everyones hopes up with a new Luna game and then you fail big time.
i hope they refund people who bought SP. Funny thing is I was gonna buy SP yesterday right before the server went down. Then i thought why spend $10 on 10k SP that would only get me 3 maybe 4 items when i can buy 50m gold for the same price and buy like 30 things in game....this game is seriously broken

LastDonut
May 23rd, 2016, 05:27 PM

oh there be a gm ingame he just pretend afk most times though. nvm baning bots or gold spammers.

LunaP
May 23rd, 2016, 05:33 PM
For MODS / GMS :

Regards

Checked with everyone and noones received any info on this from anyone, so if you'd like to share we're all ears.

You can send me of Joof a PM, or hit us up on skype or fb.

I'm not sure what publishers you're used to dealing with but that's not the case here.

Scottyskilz
May 23rd, 2016, 05:44 PM
I FOUND A BETTER LUNA.....celestia luna online https://celestialuna.com/ woot

RadiantRay
May 23rd, 2016, 05:50 PM
Phew good thing i was busy this weekend.

I FOUND A BETTER LUNA.....celestia luna online https://celestialuna.com/ woot
Tried that server...box resolution and pure point and click...no thanks! I know Luna is a point and click mmo but if Suba didn't add wasd movement (and 1080p resolution) then I would never have came back to this game lol

M1tis
May 23rd, 2016, 05:57 PM
Phew good thing i was busy this weekend.

Tried that server...box resolution and pure point and click...no thanks! I know Luna is a point and click mmo but if Suba didn't add wasd movement (and 1080p resolution) then I would never have came back to this game lol

Oh o: I haven't been able to play so I had no idea WASD movement was implemented..

Now I am even more impatient to play haha.

Raulersonl7p06c
May 23rd, 2016, 06:01 PM
In this case, I've played the other versions of Luna, and this one has alot of potential to be a great game. Just need to tweak some game mechanics and get rid of "THAT GUY". THAT GUY is the person that always ruins a good thing. This is the person who dupes and cheats, then ends up causing what we have today for "maintenance". THAT GUY is also for code name a Blue Falcon. This person also pesters the GM for 2X and 4X exp events on top of a gold drop because of the same problem they caused by duping in the first place. So don't be THAT GUY and support your GMs or be a Blue Falcon and ruin a good game like other people have.

Other than that, I have been finding a decent community in this game, minus the select few that try to mess it up for everyone. I hope the nice people keep showing up!

Raulersonl7p06c
May 23rd, 2016, 06:09 PM

This is the reason I chose to play this game of Luna with a grain of salt. I kind of expected something bad to happen, and I definitely was not disappointed. Great and fun game, but some mechanics are kinda trash along with how many people have old hacks and macros from this game. I am somewhat familiar with the developer and think you guys should be too. Play it like one of those games you would buy, and then maybe play later. People got too hyped over 2X exp weekend.

I'm just waiting for server to come online to make lvl 15 and lvl 30 set and Tank powerful enemies to prove my point about why tanks just don't really need armor. Need to tank mudmen, basilisks and graveyard with that set. I think its extremely doable because of the "tank" mechanics atm. Armor needs a fixing drastically. Still fun game though.

LunaP
May 23rd, 2016, 06:23 PM
For MODS / GMS :

Regards

Checked with everyone and no ones received any info on this from anyone, so if you'd like to share we're all ears. I'd like to mention that posting something in a chat thats flooded by users has a harder time of being seen, this is why emails and pm's help a lot more.

You can send me of Joof a PM, or hit us up on skype or fb. If you find not being able to reach someone within a specific time frame ( 24 hours or so ) then by all means pm me or hit me up on skype or facebook. I'm on almost 24/7.

It might show me reading your msg, however if I don't respond its just me checking while at work or in class and I'll get back to you immediately.
Noone's here to hinder the game, only make it better.

I'm not sure what publishers you're used to dealing with but that's not the case here.

--------

Noone's taking anyones money and running for the hills, we've been up all night going through accounts affected and trying to take care of this w/ the least minimal impact. It's understandable that some PS's are salty and doing what they can to turn the tides for themselves, but the thing they're lacking is having a team that works together to get things done.

To set things straight this is a new bug, as previous issues such as "Enchant hack, buy shop hack, skill hack, and fishing hack" were already looked at during the initial testing for CBT. We found the source for the current one and have been cleaning up since. Initiators have been dealt with and as for the victims they're being cleaned up.

Thanks to an aforementioned shady forum we were able to find and additional source of where the information for this was leaking from(after getting a patch that is), so to those of you that posted above me (you know who you are), think about the other people you're damaging to get at Suba for this.

I know some have mentioned Gameguard/Hackshield, however the issue here is that these companies have had exploits to easily bypass them in place for years, and have not updated them, which makes it look like a bad grab for businesses.

Gameguard, has numerous issues crashing out the client due to windows services that require to be manually turned off or disabled, as well as numerous programs and does not generate error logs to state what is causing the issue.

Hackshield also blocks based on certain laptop hardware ( optimus ) and would be quite the issue for many users that have this technology. There are many more, however it would be great if there were better options out there. The goal is to make game play better not hinder users in the process.

XRakuj
May 23rd, 2016, 06:41 PM
I love the cancer in this thread :XD:
Some people need to read or get themselves updated before they even begin to type.

Elion66B8TSgvtM
May 23rd, 2016, 06:43 PM
People are having a hard time finding any "Updates" to keep themselves informed and quite frankly that's not their fault. The Luna Reborn staff should do a better job communicating with the community.

Raulersonl7p06c
May 23rd, 2016, 06:52 PM
LunaP, I hope you guys win in the good way! You sound somewhat trustworthy unlike previous people who tried to run the game. I have been considering getting SP too, but waiting for the results of this maintenance. Kind of wish you guys would come up with a thread about how the maintenance thing actually works. I like this game, just hoping you guys clean out the bugs and keep us updated about it unlike the other people we dealt with who hosted this game. Some people are very skeptical because of the way previous host of game just "took everyone's money and ran for the hills". D: still sad about the lost gear, time and money, but it was good learning lesson!

(I hope you guys come out with enchant protection to where you don't lose a +10 or +12 weapon while enchanting.)

DedOctopus
May 23rd, 2016, 06:58 PM
It's a game. I'm just reading some of the post, oml calm yourself. Like they have to fix things, and who knows what problems they're dealing with outside of work. Waiting for this game, eh? Do something else. Like it's not that easy, why don't you do it, ohh because you probably can't :D So shut the up with your complaints and do something else. Like, yeah they should tell us like what's going on and any difficulties, etc.

Aethalides
May 23rd, 2016, 07:02 PM
Hello. I want cookies. Thanks.

UmbyZero
May 23rd, 2016, 07:08 PM
makes a forum for the game don't use it to keep people updated...but use skype/discord to update people...logic??

Thank you! This drives me nuts! If you have an official forum for your games then that should be the primary way to communicate important information. Why are the forums being treated like the redheaded step-child / chopped liver?

CrazyMedicine
May 23rd, 2016, 07:11 PM
You can have as many as you want (http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/) Personally, i think we should stop declaring this game's doom, after, when did the open beta start? Of course there would be bugs and exploits! And this maintenance, long as it is can be proof that they are actually trying. Sure, there are many things that bothers me about the current state of the game but it still too early to be completely pessimistic.

LunaP
May 23rd, 2016, 07:41 PM
People are having a hard time finding any "Updates" to keep themselves informed and quite frankly that's not their fault. The Luna Reborn staff should do a better job communicating with the community.

The facebook page has been updated constantly with updates and direct feedback to users answering questions. Same goes for the skype group. Forums updates are mainly posted as things are changing, since its requiring a lot of time and effort to prune through everything.

The intent isn't to ignore, but w/ massive responses things get flooded out.

KoreanIV
May 23rd, 2016, 07:46 PM
Hello. I want cookies. Thanks.

I love the cancer in this thread :XD:
Some people need to read or get themselves updated before they even begin to type.

What's up :D

DspkeralldPtgH7
May 23rd, 2016, 08:15 PM
The facebook page has been updated constantly with updates and direct feedback to users answering questions. Same goes for the skype group. Forums updates are mainly posted as things are changing, since its requiring a lot of time and effort to prune through everything.

https://www.facebook.com/subagames

last entry on facebook is 2014

M1tis
May 23rd, 2016, 08:17 PM
https://www.facebook.com/subagames

last entry on facebook is 2014

Maybe you should do a bit more research.

https://www.facebook.com/lunaonlinereborn

Scottyskilz
May 23rd, 2016, 08:36 PM
dude look at the page bro they haven't updated since the server went down do you have eyes?

M1tis
May 23rd, 2016, 08:40 PM
Except they updated here??? Do you have eyes?

Learn some patience dude.

They gave us a timeframe now. Chill out.

Scottyskilz
May 23rd, 2016, 08:45 PM
if you read above it says facebook has been updated CONSTANTLY.......yes updated here but not there

LunaP
May 23rd, 2016, 08:47 PM
if you read above it says facebook has been updated CONSTANTLY.......yes updated here but not there

I've given about 30+ replies on the page to individuals, as we've posted updates that sit at the top ( from Kira ) that give important updtes ( if required )

If you can elaborate more on what you're looking for we can adhere and make the changes. When we have more definitive information we'll update the main announcement, until then just answer questions and concerns other players are having.

Also to previous complaints we are listening, and have not received any information regarding any of the new exploits on anything, the previous ones brought up during the wait time for CBT had already been resolved. If anyone has anything they'd like to include please let us know.

XRakuj
May 23rd, 2016, 10:25 PM
What's up :D

whats sup xD

Aethalides
May 23rd, 2016, 11:53 PM
whats sup xD

who dis. new phone here

XRakuj
May 24th, 2016, 12:00 AM
who dis. new phone here

your ex i miss you <3
lmfao

LastDonut
May 24th, 2016, 01:53 AM

yall need to post on the official luna page/forum it don't matter if fb is faster or skype is easier getting the word out where everyone expect it to be is what matters here.

also I know in yall ''agreement'' it says if we get a virus from yalls game its not ''yalls'' fault or problem but if thats the case I hope you aint taking patchs and files etc from some shady guy that just posted with a ''fix''. if its a file he could easily slip a virus up in his ''fix file'' and have it hidden so deep that it cant be detected and boom there goes every1s pc. so if your taking some file from some random guy for fixs then I guess its time to hit the uninstall button before things go south real quick.

VerbodenstvhDpM
May 24th, 2016, 02:11 AM
server still not up yet? :'(

Jutax08
May 24th, 2016, 02:21 AM
Ok....time to change Game...and remove this game...very to long maintenance

KuroCallista
May 24th, 2016, 02:39 AM
Ok....time to change Game...and remove this game...very to long maintenance

They are checking 100+ players logs chill out.

Rutiin
May 24th, 2016, 02:43 AM
whether it is still the old server's up?

M1tis
May 24th, 2016, 02:49 AM
Sucks having to wait for so long.

I am starting to fall asleep...and I wanted to stay up and see if they brought the servers up earlier than expected.

FarisislamrS03S
May 24th, 2016, 02:51 AM
We are in 2016, do we need a very long long time maintenance for a simple case like this? If we were in 2000, this is acceptable. This is a proof that Subagames doesn't have a reliable programmers etc.. Only this game that need much time to solve this case (which not sure 100% fixed) -_-"

DspkeralldPtgH7
May 24th, 2016, 03:00 AM
We are in 2016, do we need a very long long time maintenance for a simple case like this? If we were in 2000, this is acceptable. This is a proof that Subagames doesn't have a reliable programmers etc.. Only this game that need much time to solve this case (which not sure 100% fixed) -_-"

You do know that suba games just hosts the game right? they arnt aloud to **** with the source without the devs permission.

Rutiin
May 24th, 2016, 03:09 AM
I wait until when the maintenance is over, I'm tired of not playing games on the computer we have. can only wait for the games you have finished maintenance. until when maintenance will end? :(

Rutiin
May 24th, 2016, 03:14 AM
I am also willing to wait for the sake of the maintenance is over. I was not in school. I implore you-so, please repaired

Glato
May 24th, 2016, 04:11 AM
Whats you problem man?????
He/She is just generalizing, don't bother with that person. We all know dupers etc. are found in all regions. So are legit players.

Glato
May 24th, 2016, 04:40 AM
*Gameguard/Hackshield talk*
If you guys are really considering reliable anti-hacking programs, I mentioned earlier X-Trap as a better alternate option (from my experience, at least) compared to either GameGuard or HackShield. Indeed, GameGuard is full of problems and pretty incompetent, and HackShield is really not much better, but from what I could see, X-Trap seemed to be more reliable in 3 different ways:
1. Won't crash the client or log out the user randomly;
2. ACTUALLY prevents hacking/botting/scripting to a very effective degree (no security program can ever completely remove it, to my knowledge, so it's still important to keep a watchful eye);
3. Does not cause anti-viruses to fire off like some do with GameGuard/HackShield (again, to my knowledge).

Of course, for full details, the company behind X-Trap needs to be contacted. And that is beyond me. But give it a look. Because I gotta say, I never thought Suba would consider it, due to the costXbenefit relationship, even if the tools were efficient. But I'm always glad to be proven wrong, whenever that happens.
Lastly, there are likely to be other competent options aside from X-Trap that I probably am unaware of. It's worth checking out all the choices, since they may pay off. I'm sure you guys know that and likely already checked most options even before game launch, though, no?

Anyway, those are my two cents.

LunaP
May 24th, 2016, 06:16 AM
If you guys are really considering reliable anti-hacking programs, I mentioned earlier X-Trap as a better alternate option (from my experience, at least) compared to either GameGuard or HackShield. Indeed, GameGuard is full of problems and pretty incompetent, and HackShield is really not much better, but from what I could see, X-Trap seemed to be more reliable in 3 different ways:
2. ACTUALLY prevents hacking/botting/scripting to a very effective degree (no security program can ever completely remove it, to my knowledge, so it's still important to keep a watchful eye);
3. Does not cause anti-viruses to fire off like some do with GameGuard/HackShield (again, to my knowledge).

Of course, for full details, the company behind X-Trap needs to be contacted. And that is beyond me. But give it a look. Because I gotta say, I never thought Suba would consider it, due to the costXbenefit relationship, even if the tools were efficient. But I'm always glad to be proven wrong, whenever that happens.
Lastly, there are likely to be other competent options aside from X-Trap that I probably am unaware of. It's worth checking out all the choices, since they may pay off. I'm sure you guys know that and likely already checked most options even before game launch, though, no?

Actually haven't heard of X trap in a while, thought it was something else, I'll run that up and see if its something they've looked at. Thanks.

LastDonut
May 24th, 2016, 06:55 AM
I guess I'm right.

Dakaroth
May 24th, 2016, 07:28 AM

Thank you! This drives me nuts! If you have an official forum for your games then that should be the primary way to communicate important information. Why are the forums being treated like the redheaded step-child / chopped liver?

I third this!

I would have thought that the forums would be the first place to post updates, since that's the first place people would normally go to. Please start using the forums to communicate with us, instead of posting on Skype/Facebook/ whatever other place you post updates. I don't even use Skype, barely go onto Facebook. If you use twitch, or whatever else I don't use them either.

We shouldn't have to make accounts on things we don't plan on using just to get updates. It should be you, the company that's going the extra mile to inform us of things we need/ want to know, make us feel like you give a damn. If you were to say.. post on the forums, then post the link on the game launch, then nobody would have an excuse not to see it.

Don't get me wrong, though. I'm not saying don't use facebook, the more methods used to inform the players, the better. Just make sure to update the most Important thing: the forums; News section of main website.. for example, wheres the most recent updates on anything here: https://gyazo.com/090dc6cb669b5eb9166ce9055050fb5c

In the end, I guess it comes down to the simple fact of putting a little more effort into the things you do. Such as advertisement, promoting this game. I'm lucky I even found this game again. The website: Boring. Tickets: No replies. In-game: Bad translations/ no skill descriptions. Once again, lack of information: Reinforcing, Enchanting, constructing. Some quests explaining the processes would be great. I could go on, but I like to think that these are things you are currently already aware about, and are looking to fix in the very near future.

On a plus note.. It's nice to see that something is being done about the Dupers/cheaters.

Glato
May 24th, 2016, 07:54 AM
I third this!
While I agree with you guys, the thing is that now we ARE being updated here, and I think that's because they realize now the importance of why here, meaning this problem in particular is solved as of now. So let's move on to everything else, no?

Dakaroth
May 24th, 2016, 08:00 AM
While I agree with you guys, the thing is that now we ARE being updated here, and I think that's because they realize now the importance of why here, meaning this problem in particular is solved as of now. So let's move on to everything else, no?

I hope so. Nothing wrong with Re-emphasizing upon something that's Important, though. The more who speak up, the better. How do you expect to be heard, when you don't say anything? I like to consider this as constructive criticism, I even gave a good suggestion there free of charge

:P

Anthemica
May 24th, 2016, 08:30 AM

Actually, X-Trap is known to cause issues. I, myself, have had so many issues with X-Trap in the past because of errors and making it hard for people to log in. It's nickname is actually X-Crap, lol.

But you're right, it does stop some hacking.

Toujours
May 24th, 2016, 09:13 AM
big compensation? hopefully its not a timed event, after all, its a weekday, people go to sleep for school/work, and people have work and dont have the luxury of playing during weekdays.

And how about you guys make a thread of who these players are? Put them to shame, tell us their guild, who's their most used characters. Pretty easy, but a lot of humiliation towards them, many people may not know what they're doing but they might know the person, and will just be branded as cheaters in general.

1roha
May 24th, 2016, 09:14 AM
This again -_-#
Sigh, wonder when I can play mmo without dirty player

Batuten
May 24th, 2016, 09:15 AM
almost 2days offline, condolence to all

Djkronzz42aSBjj
May 24th, 2016, 09:29 AM
holy crap 2 days after the expected maintenance time really i just spent 20 dollars on friday on this game now i cant play it and what about the double exp time that u guys so conveniently cut into, i work monday to fri and id like to be able to play this **** when i come home but it seems right now like i got scammed, hurry the **** up its been prolly somewhere around 50 hours this update has taken #Terrible

LastDonut
May 24th, 2016, 09:29 AM

people like you is the real reason why they think its ok to abandon forum and do it the unprofessional way. if I play official I expect official things done the professional way. so till then I'll keep complaining long as I'm playing this game. till they make a change.

I also like how that ''staff support'' skip w.e I said and went directly to you red flags imo .

Djkronzz42aSBjj
May 24th, 2016, 09:38 AM
people like me what? i am sayin u guys said it would b 1 day its been almost 3, i spent money cant play my account so i feel scammed, and am thinking about quittin luna if it takes three days to do an update i mean come on it should not take this long ppl do bigger updates in less time so no offence but ur coders and game developers suck suba i just calls em as i sees em

JayceSpace
May 24th, 2016, 09:59 AM
Honestly... If I was a gm or mod I'd be working as opposed to checking and updating a forum where all anyone does is say how much they hate the game and then rack on me. Not very confidence inducing to work any faster...

Shampoohie
May 24th, 2016, 10:11 AM
LOL to people complaining about the few bucks they threw into the game. I know people who spent hundreds of dollars so far, and you don't see them b*tching about the down time.

I rather have the game down for as long as it takes than to continue playing a broken game, you really want them to just bring back up the servers with all it's problems and have scumbags get away with their sh*t?

The only ass whinging thing that's been recently mentioned that I can agree with is looking into giving that compensation during the weekend since a lot of us do work.

Dakaroth
May 24th, 2016, 10:21 AM
Honestly... If I was a gm or mod I'd be working as opposed to checking and updating a forum where all anyone does is say how much they hate the game and then rack on me. Not very confidence inducing to work any faster...

And that's exactly why you are not a GM, nor a mod.

Its part of a Mods job to keep potential customers happy as acting as a bridge between us, the customers/potential customers, and them. That of which involves communicating with us, listening to our concerns, and relaying them back to there programmers, and developers.
As for GM's.. They do a little bit more than that, but being a public figure is still part of the job.

You say you wouldn't post on the forums because of the hate you might potentially receive? Then you definitely have no place as a mod, let alone a GM. I'm assuming you don't have very good people skills? Please, never open up a game.

Tonguefun
May 24th, 2016, 10:35 AM
LOL to people complaining about the few bucks they threw into the game. I know people who spent hundreds of dollars so far, and you don't see them b*tching about the down time.

I rather have the game down for as long as it takes than to continue playing a broken game, you really want them to just bring back up the servers with all it's problems and have scumbags get away with their sh*t?

The only ass whinging thing that's been recently mentioned that I can agree with is looking into giving that compensation during the weekend since a lot of us do work.

I am one of those, thanks for the shout out fam.

Jarkozon
May 24th, 2016, 11:00 AM
when will end mt??? thx

Scottyskilz
May 24th, 2016, 11:01 AM
wow just wow

JayceSpace
May 24th, 2016, 11:16 AM
And that's exactly why you are not a GM, nor a mod.

Its part of a Mods job to keep potential customers happy as acting as a bridge between us, the customers/potential customers, and them. That of which involves communicating with us, listening to our concerns, and relaying them back to there programmers, and developers.
As for GM's.. They do a little bit more than that, but being a public figure is still part of the job.

You say you wouldn't post on the forums because of the hate you might potentially receive? Then you definitely have no place as a mod, let alone a GM. I'm assuming you don't have very good people skills? Please, never open up a game.

Never intend to. I've moderated plenty of sites and forums though. And I like to think I have decent people skills. I mean I work with the public 40+ hours a week. But even then if someone is yelling in my ear as I work to do my job, telling me I suck and they could do it better... Well I have the right to walk away from them and tell them to chill. A lot of what's going on here is the devs doing. But it's always on the GMs or mods... Or even suba. The devs who are responsible for the code, the security and telling everyone else what to do aren't the ones constantly being *****ed at. More of them are on other chat types because unlike here they're worked with, instead of being told that they're slow (weren't given efficient tools by the devs) or that they better do something now. And fix all this while they're at it. That's not how you work with them at your level... Especially when they can only tell the Devs and wait. They're players like the rest of you...

Dakaroth
May 24th, 2016, 11:31 AM
But even then if someone is yelling in my ear as I work to do my job

Well, then you'd be posting updates, and keeping the community informed I'd hope.

A lot of what's going on here is the devs doing

That's the thing though, I'm referring to the job that the mods here need to be doing. Atleast, I was originally.

More of them are on other chat types because unlike here they're worked with, instead of being told that they're slow

Have you checked facebook recently? Not that this was the topic I was discussing to begin with, but even on facebook people are fed up with how long it's taken/taking. It doesnt matter where you go, you're still going to be confronted by people that are un-happy. I'd like to point out, that posting updates, and keeping people informed on current progress isn't the same as to responding to peoples hate.

It's a simple matter of posting the updates where they should be posted first, and that's the forums. I have nothing against them posting on other sites, but not posting on an announcement forum topic, and not using the news feed on the main website is silly. They might aswel take down the News feed that's on the main website at this rate.

Elion66B8TSgvtM
May 24th, 2016, 11:54 AM
Thank you Dakaroth for speaking some sense here. It's ok to have an opposing view and state why that's the case. People who try to smug others into believing any negative critics about the game is "hate" don't understand what criticism is. If you spent money and you are satisfied with the way things are, then good for you. But don't view yourself as the voice for everyone else who have contributed to this game. Everyone here has a voice and just because it doesn't validate your personal views it doesn't make it any less legitimate.

SwordGligh2B3Pv
May 24th, 2016, 12:22 PM
I hope worth it.

CrazyMinMi
May 24th, 2016, 12:31 PM
server is up now :D

Scottyskilz
May 24th, 2016, 01:06 PM
yes server is up

DarthHelix
May 24th, 2016, 04:37 PM
refund all spend SP. wipe the servers, go back to closed beta or even alpha. Not ready. its being killed faster than you can resuscitate it

PanDiStelle
May 24th, 2016, 04:43 PM
oh nice :X

AntiHeroSentry
May 24th, 2016, 04:49 PM
refund all spend SP. wipe the servers, go back to closed beta or even alpha. Not ready. its being killed faster than you can resuscitate it

Yeah, I was good to go last weekend and the duper problem should have been started on monday at noon (didn't care then, still don't now). Now this week the stuff I put on hold needs to be done and I couldn't care less about this comp till sunday (since it was normally every other week for x2 so things can be prioritized) so now the Pinsirs who should be banned are going to catch up with a 2.5......(should have just finished the compensation weekend off and add this to the next cycle vs making this last second knee jerk compensation :/ ). Another game going to get flooded out by low skill capped wkwkwkwkw pinsirs and huehuehue mordekaisers.

Glato
May 24th, 2016, 05:37 PM
people like you is the real reason why they think its ok to abandon forum and do it the unprofessional way. if I play official I expect official things done the professional way. so till then I'll keep complaining long as I'm playing this game. till they make a change.

I also like how that ''staff support'' skip w.e I said and went directly to you red flags imo .
People like me? Did you read what I said? Holy sh!t people, I know most of you are still in school, but let me rephrase that part at least: I explicitly agreed the forum should be used as the main communication source. Got that through your skull? OK, next part: you say you will complain until they change. Who disagreed with that? Not me. All I pointed out is that they already showed change, since they literally started replying and updating us HERE, with some shocking level of transparency for a publisher, too, which is very much appreciated, and rare. Meaning that what you were complaining about has been GRANTED already.

Jesus Christ. Now see why they will not directly reply to people like you? BECAUSE YOU CAN'T READ. Even if they reply, you'll still twist and **** up others' words, meaning it will be an absolute waste of time.

Glato
May 24th, 2016, 05:48 PM
Actually, X-Trap is known to cause issues. I, myself, have had so many issues with X-Trap in the past because of errors and making it hard for people to log in. It's nickname is actually X-Crap, lol.

But you're right, it does stop some hacking.
Really? I guess they all come with their share of problems then. Maybe it also depends on which version of the anti-hacking software that is used, as well as what OS everyone is moving to or staying with.
But yeah, ultimately, I could only speak from what I and others played with over the years. The MMOs I played with X-Trap were the "cleanest" one yet, so I figured I'd mention that.

LastDonut
May 24th, 2016, 06:34 PM
People like me? Did you read what I said? Holy sh!t people, I know most of you are still in school, but let me rephrase that part at least: I explicitly agreed the forum should be used as the main communication source. Got that through your skull? OK, next part: you say you will complain until they change. Who disagreed with that? Not me. All I pointed out is that they already showed change, since they literally started replying and updating us HERE, with some shocking level of transparency for a publisher, too, which is very much appreciated, and rare. Meaning that what you were complaining about has been GRANTED already.

Jesus Christ. Now see why they will not directly reply to people like you? BECAUSE YOU CAN'T READ. Even if they reply, you'll still twist and **** up others' words, meaning it will be an absolute waste of time.

nah she won't reply cause she know what I said is facts, why else skip the important question? or complete dodge it? exactly
and actually your wrong a gm replying to a thread is not a change they already have done that joof himself does that at random.
you clearly don't get what change need to happen but it's fine I wont waste my time typing again to someone that feel the need to swear
and cuss like their mom just took away their milk bottle.

let me give you a example little babie before I stop here. capes and wings in item mall bugged DO YOU SEE A NOTICE ON THE FORUM ABOUT THAT? of course not you know why? because the change has not started thats why. there is no ''for now they made a change'' what change? replying to some guy about x-crap? go read joof thread you see alot of replys thats nothing. besides I'm looking for perm change not no ''change for the moment'' also little babie don't double post learn to multi quote.

Rapzx0Y3DhE362c
May 24th, 2016, 07:59 PM
Idk where to put this so im going to write here is Alker down or server lag pls help

Apasajabol2f518
May 24th, 2016, 08:00 PM
Yeah error again ??? , now wat again sir ????Just loading Map for 1 years

MT AGAIN n AGAIN .... >,<

Ragmanok
May 24th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Looks like server is down again.. lol...

M1tis
May 24th, 2016, 08:07 PM
So the servers are down again it seems..

One minute I am murdering golems; the next, I am dced and I cannot get back into game.

Alright Suba o.o what the hell happened this time?

Tuntzinho
May 24th, 2016, 08:09 PM
omg :( 3 days without magic tower... :(

Jiminn
May 24th, 2016, 08:13 PM
for a second i thought i was the only one who got d/c

IvanaDragmj84GH
May 24th, 2016, 08:13 PM
It amazes me how little patience people on this forum seem to have. this game was just released like 2 months ago. errors will happen, and maintenance must be done to make the game better. just wait patiently and find something else to do in the mean time. I don't like it either, but we have to deal with it.

UmbyZero
May 24th, 2016, 08:16 PM
It amazes me how little patience people on this forum seem to have. this game was just released like 2 months ago. errors will happen, and maintenance must be done to make the game better. just wait patiently and find something else to do in the mean time. I don't like it either, but we have to deal with it.

What is this... "patience"... ??? Is that French or something? o.o

Jiminn
May 24th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Twice in a row the sever downs are real make that x5 happen

Anthemica
May 24th, 2016, 08:41 PM
People are so greedy and impatient.

Sanjayaaji16Yke
May 24th, 2016, 08:42 PM
hi jimin
im JinFreakZ

Anthemica
May 24th, 2016, 08:44 PM
Really? I guess they all come with their share of problems then. Maybe it also depends on which version of the anti-hacking software that is used, as well as what OS everyone is moving to or staying with.
But yeah, ultimately, I could only speak from what I and others played with over the years. The MMOs I played with X-Trap were the "cleanest" one yet, so I figured I'd mention that.
You're right. There's not very many hackers in Aika Online. The ones who do hack, they're usually caught quickly.

Jiminn
May 24th, 2016, 08:44 PM
Heyyy jinn

Jiminn
May 24th, 2016, 08:47 PM
let make this x10 happen

Kibarbukit62k5J
May 24th, 2016, 09:00 PM
how long MT GM ? just info pls

BradwardenOj8r3
May 24th, 2016, 09:07 PM
is this an event? maintenance;error;stuckup. hahaha

Highkalado4bSnE
May 24th, 2016, 09:14 PM
All Rates x10

For this bullcrap

Raulersonl7p06c
May 24th, 2016, 10:10 PM
I do like the maturity level of some of the guys on here that are being patient with the issue. People having "black market forums" is kind of a bit of a bigger deal for maintenance rather than just throwing in a patch here and there. Give them some time to fix the problem. While the bug that caused this is bad, its the exploiters that knowingly jacked things up that ruined it for everyone else. Maybe next time people won't be on board to support dupers and get rid of them faster? Definitely put yourself in the designer's shoes and think about what happens when you miss 1 number out of 1000 codes you have already entered to fix a problem.

IvanaDragmj84GH
May 24th, 2016, 10:23 PM
to all the people complaining on this thread: would you like some cheese with that Whine?

RadiantRay
May 24th, 2016, 11:09 PM
I mean I really don't know what you guys expect from a mmo (MASSIVE multiplayer online game) with no hackshield or anti cheat of some sort. People are going to hack this game to the ground until you get some kind of guard working. So good luck to you with that.

Also...the compensation is horrible, i don't care about 2x exp if there's nothing to do in the game. I would take releasing the rest of the game's features and maps as compensation instead instead of some meh exp event in this game's current state.

CharatiefeP0S50
May 25th, 2016, 08:22 AM
And where is compensation?

Joof
May 25th, 2016, 11:23 AM
I mean I really don't know what you guys expect from a mmo (MASSIVE multiplayer online game) with no hackshield or anti cheat of some sort. People are going to hack this game to the ground until you get some kind of guard working. So good luck to you with that.

Also...the compensation is horrible, i don't care about 2x exp if there's nothing to do in the game. I would take releasing the rest of the game's features and maps as compensation instead instead of some meh exp event in this game's current state.

This emergency maintenance set us way back as we were supposed to release a new update this week with a bit of new content. We are actively trying to release new content as soon as we can.

And where is compensation?

The compensation is 3x EXP/GOLD/DROP, it is already applied and should be active right now.

Anthemica
May 25th, 2016, 12:22 PM
to all the people complaining on this thread: would you like some cheese with that Whine?
ROFL! Seriously!

Diazsaja85D0OFX
May 25th, 2016, 01:29 PM
GM , Some MAPS Down Again , Loading screen for 1 years ......

plz fix this...

n

Make 3,5 Exp Drop dll . . ..

thx

Meckachan
May 25th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Not again... If it continues like this, there will be 10x for the weekend...

WejegeR43O27U0n
May 25th, 2016, 02:01 PM
i cant log into game, loading screen stuck, and sometimes page said it is maintenance, what the ...

TantinJphoWv8OB
May 25th, 2016, 02:03 PM
look like sever is down again.... i got some trouble with trading NPC then loading map ~ 1 years and now, connecting is totally fail ....

TantinJphoWv8OB
May 25th, 2016, 02:05 PM
DDot??? game crash??? or electric city of sever is lost??? terrorist??? WTF is happening???

Danynt
May 25th, 2016, 02:08 PM
I cant login, im in red orc, the game stuck in loading screen... again...