PDA

View Full Version : How to own house?

Tomekdang
May 22nd, 2016, 06:08 PM
Hi guys as the title said I'm really curious about how to own a house in here. Thank you :D

Anthemica
May 22nd, 2016, 10:38 PM
Houses have not yet been implemented. However, you can purchase a farm. You can't live in it, but you can own it and grow things. Remember, you must pay a weekly fee or you will lose ownership.

Tomekdang
May 23rd, 2016, 03:36 AM
Thank you for the info Anthemica. Since you mentioned about farming, I remembered it said that I need 25k family point and 150k gold in order to purchase the land to start farming. However, I didn't see any land around or it's not just a plain land but got barn, house, etc...? I haven't got 25k family point yet XD since I just created a family not long ago and just got 2 ppl in the family XD.

XMonogatari
May 23rd, 2016, 07:53 AM
Housing feature should be implemented in the next update, as for farming I'd recommend waiting until you have enough points to upgrade the barn and garden to lvl2 since the farm isn't completely functional until then. Not quite sure how much points you'd need to do that should be around 100k? or a bit over. As for getting a farm you'll have to go to one of the 3 farm maps and look for a spot that's clean and only has a sign infront of it (no barn/building), goodluck!

KaizerD
May 23rd, 2016, 08:41 AM
^HOMELESS Give me a house @w@

XMonogatari
May 23rd, 2016, 08:44 AM
We're all homeless for now my friend D:

KaizerD
May 23rd, 2016, 09:20 AM
Welp, back to the streets *takes a sip*

Anthemica
May 23rd, 2016, 12:12 PM
You're very welcome. :) There are 3 different maps to purchase a farm. Last time I checked, there were plenty of farms still available, (but that was last week). It only took me 2 weeks tops to buy a farm and I only have 2 family members (me and my friend). We gained a ton of family points just by leveling. Farming is pretty fun, especially when the farm is at its full potential.

Anthemica
May 23rd, 2016, 12:13 PM
We're all homeless for now my friend D:
Do you know if it will be a family house or an individual house? *hopes for family house* >.<

XMonogatari
May 23rd, 2016, 12:20 PM
In the past it was an individual house :/ but I heard we're getting a guild hall that can be furnished by the guild members aswell so yay to that xD

Tomekdang
May 23rd, 2016, 12:22 PM
Housing feature should be implemented in the next update, as for farming I'd recommend waiting until you have enough points to upgrade the barn and garden to lvl2 since the farm isn't completely functional until then. Not quite sure how much points you'd need to do that should be around 100k? or a bit over. As for getting a farm you'll have to go to one of the 3 farm maps and look for a spot that's clean and only has a sign infront of it (no barn/building), goodluck!

Thank you. However, I haven't seen any land without barn/building yet so I think I'll grab one when I see one if the tax is not too high of course :D

XMonogatari
May 23rd, 2016, 12:43 PM
Thank you. However, I haven't seen any land without barn/building yet so I think I'll grab one when I see one if the tax is not too high of course :D

Yeah about that xD it's best not to lvl it past lvl2 due to the tax going way too high at lvl3....(I think it's 3mil or close to that according to a guildie)

Anthemica
May 23rd, 2016, 01:21 PM
In the past it was an individual house :/ but I heard we're getting a guild hall that can be furnished by the guild members aswell so yay to that xD
Awww! *cries* But yay to guild halls! :D

Tomekdang
May 23rd, 2016, 01:26 PM
Yeah about that xD it's best not to lvl it past lvl2 due to the tax going way too high at lvl3....(I think it's 3mil or close to that according to a guildie)

o.O I'll take that in mind ^ ^ thanks for that XD

XTeeez
May 24th, 2016, 03:29 AM
My garden is lvl 4, barn is lvl 5 and the rest is lvl 4 aswell. ATM i pay 45 medal things and 1.3 mil i believe?