PDA

View Full Version : About account sharing

AstiafuritTn0Yx
May 23rd, 2016, 01:57 AM
Account Sharing & At-Risk Accounts
In any incident where Suba Games and/or Wicked Interactive Ltd. staff has determined that an account has been compromised through fault or willful negligence of the end user, Suba Games is not obliged to offer any support to that account. This includes, but is not limited to:
1. Sharing local game sessions
2. Loaning accounts to other friends, relatives or any other players
3. Buying and/or selling accounts
4. Giving away sensitive account details (login, e-mail, password, etc.)
Any account for which there is evidence of account sharing or buying/selling may be suspended at any time, especially in situations where that account has been involved in other Luna Online: Reborn Rules of Conduct, or Suba Games Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy violations.
Suba Games and Wicked Interactive Ltd. are not liable in part or full for any damages or harm caused, whether real or imagined, through account sharing

Can anyone tell me how they decided if someone sharing his account or not? and if we change our IP address (go to another internet cafe) it forbiden or not? just want to know.

KappaPaladin
May 23rd, 2016, 07:04 AM
Most MMO games have this clause to prevent unnecessary trouble because it's a very common excuse used when players get caught for hacking/botting/scamming to claim it was other people who used their accounts to do those things and trying to get out of a ban, whether they were really innocent or telling blatant lies.

The only way it would trigger suspicion is if the account is regularly logged in between IPs from different countries, otherwise I think it's quite normal for an account to be logged in from a few IPs within the same country (could be logging in from home, a friend's place, logging in from a laptop with a mobile broadband internet or an internet cafe etc).

Usually if you're not doing anything shady with your shared account they would have no reason to check your IP log in the first place.

JayceSpace
May 23rd, 2016, 07:07 AM
Most systems have two distinct ip addresses. Internet and system. If you use caf├ęs on their systems it's usually obvious based on login time and such. Same as if you travel around with a laptop. They're looking for new location (usually quite a far distance from you), ip, and potential activity at said new location. Honestly though, it's a privacy matter. Often it's reported by a friend or coplayer who had noticed you're not you.

AstiafuritTn0Yx
May 23rd, 2016, 07:19 AM
Most MMO games have this clause to prevent unnecessary trouble because it's a very common excuse used when players get caught for hacking/botting/scamming to claim it was other people who used their accounts to do those things and trying to get out of a ban, whether they were really innocent or telling blatant lies.

The only way it would trigger suspicion is if the account is regularly logged in between IPs from different countries, otherwise I think it's quite normal for an account to be logged in from a few IPs within the same country (could be logging in from home, a friend's place, logging in from a laptop with a mobile broadband internet or an internet cafe etc).

Usually if you're not doing anything shady with your shared account they would have no reason to check your IP log in the first place.

Im glad to see your answer, of course Im not doing something bad, thats why I need to confirm if I change my internet cafe forbiden or not. sorry for my bad english in Indonesia mostly player play at internet cafe including me. thanks for all your answer.

RuRuRuRuRu
May 23rd, 2016, 08:38 AM
The only issue with playing at a net cafe that you'll run into is if your info gets stolen. You might have trouble since you're at high risk, they might not help/be able to help.

AstiafuritTn0Yx
May 23rd, 2016, 09:37 AM
thanks Ru5x I knew it. But Im still wanna play this game, and I dont have pc or internet at home. Well thanks