PDA

View Full Version : Farm land got taken away? is it bug or something?

Tomekdang
May 27th, 2016, 05:25 AM
Hi guys! This morning I just bought a farm and do some animal raising on it after that I logged out and in the evening when I got back home, logged in and the land is no longer mine... what happened? and how can I prevent that in the future if I own a land again?

XTeeez
May 27th, 2016, 05:47 AM
Maybe you never paid your farm tax? That is probably why you lost your farm.

Tomekdang
May 27th, 2016, 06:11 AM
I'm not sure but when I tried to pay tax it said I already paid for next week... and I bought it this morning and I need to pay tax right away? farm tax need to pay daily? I need to pay tax with gold? And the land I bought still occupied.

XMonogatari
May 27th, 2016, 03:07 PM
That's really strange o.o you pay the tax every week so it shouldn't be gone after a day of owning it....are you sure you're in the right farm map and right area? if you're absolutely sure then you might need to get a GM to check into it and give it back to you.

Tomekdang
May 27th, 2016, 03:35 PM
Hi Xmonogatari, I'm not sure I buy it yesterday and the same day it got taken away so I'm not sure if I paid tax or not but when I try to click on the option to pay tax it said something like I already paid tax for next week. And you are right maybe I'll just go get GM to check and see what's wrong XD thx

Eunwol
May 27th, 2016, 04:03 PM
there are 3 portals leading to different farm maps. U probably entered the wrong one

Tomekdang
May 27th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Hi Eunwol, that's not possible since I logged out when I was in the farm so when I logged in I suppose to be in the right farm map right?