PDA

View Full Version : [May 31, 2016] Emergency Maintenance

Joof
May 31st, 2016, 10:43 AM
UPDATE: Patch Notes have been posted and can be found at the link below. Server are now online.

http://*******/1sLS9Zp

We've shutdown the servers for an emergency maintenance.

This is regarding another new exploit regarding duping once again.

We do not yet have a set time for when the maintenance will end. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

There will be a great compensation when servers are back up and running.

Fujomiko25
May 31st, 2016, 10:46 AM
OMG right in the middle of incoming war between top rank players! sigh....

-ErzaTitania-

EinlanzerXYoshino
May 31st, 2016, 10:46 AM
wooooo 3x again :X :X more power to GM's...

Belezid28VnLagp
May 31st, 2016, 10:47 AM
here we go again...................................

Shehroz
May 31st, 2016, 10:49 AM
i dont mind at all since its another step to make the game better

ArrufLfais7OMn8
May 31st, 2016, 10:49 AM
oh my gosh :eek::eek::eek:

Diazsaja85D0OFX
May 31st, 2016, 10:50 AM
banned plz.... n destroy all item from DUPE , combined or anyting ..... plz delete that item >,<

Krechar
May 31st, 2016, 10:53 AM
Wow, nice. Guess I can work on my Guild ideas. . .
Everybody sit back, have some tea or coffee, this may be a long ride.

Boytagbatero
May 31st, 2016, 10:55 AM
OMG right in the middle of incoming war between top rank players! sigh....

-ErzaTitania-
^. was about to clash. gg

Aethalides
May 31st, 2016, 10:59 AM
Make Peace not War :)

RevandaBimantara
May 31st, 2016, 11:04 AM
thumbs up, up again, again.

Lightingwolf125
May 31st, 2016, 11:04 AM
Do you think you can bring back crafting and the date dungon why your at it?

Krechar
May 31st, 2016, 11:06 AM
Do you think you can bring back crafting and the date dungon why your at it?

Wait DD is not in game? Or is it just botched?

Fujomiko25
May 31st, 2016, 11:08 AM
Make Peace not War :)

geez..i was hunting lvl 55 boxes there peacefully at basilisk when Ann attacked me from the guild of Yanagi...

Anthemica
May 31st, 2016, 11:12 AM
We've shutdown the servers for an emergency maintenance.

This is regarding another new exploit regarding duping once again.

We do not yet have a set time for when the maintenance will end. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

There will be a great compensation when servers are back up and running.
A great compensation you say? Hmmm... *rubs chin delightfully* http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd240/kikiat/smiley_chinrub.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/kikiat/media/smiley_chinrub.gif.html)

KaizerD
May 31st, 2016, 11:19 AM

DD is not giving the amount of exp that it used to and it seems to be botched right now in some areas

KoreanIV
May 31st, 2016, 11:19 AM
you guys messed up my fishing exercises! WHAT U GONNA DO IT BOUT IT HUHH!? :mad:

OhTindaKo
May 31st, 2016, 11:25 AM
x5 pls GM FTW!

Scottyskilz
May 31st, 2016, 11:27 AM
To whom ever it concerns......listen carefully all luna reborn players.....has there been any in game event.....or an event of any kind at all since launching?? Has the website been updated since the fisrt weeks of may?? When was the last time anyone seen a gm in game???? Nothing in the forums about anything positive in the past 3 weeks telling us whats in store for the future??? Save your money, do not spend a dime in the mall until things get clearer. They already got what $16k from kickstart so whats the delay. I dont mind the server going down for things like this...yes it happens but what about everything else i mentioned....thanks for your support

Azure13260i3yDT
May 31st, 2016, 11:31 AM
Hi Gm. I have a lot of millage points now. I want to use it on Luna but its not available in Suba shop. And also... I want the lvl 50 Big Angel Wings omg xD

Krechar
May 31st, 2016, 11:34 AM
DD is not giving the amount of exp that it used to and it seems to be botched right now in some areas

well isn't that just fun.

RadiantRay
May 31st, 2016, 11:40 AM
New update patch pls kthxbai ;)

Krechar
May 31st, 2016, 11:41 AM
To whom ever it concerns......listen carefully all luna reborn players.....has there been any in game event.....or an event of any kind at all since launching?? Has the website been updated since the fisrt weeks of may?? When was the last time anyone seen a gm in game???? Nothing in the forums about anything positive in the past 3 weeks telling us whats in store for the future??? Save your money, do not spend a dime in the mall until things get clearer. They already got what $16k from kickstart so whats the delay. I dont mind the server going down for things like this...yes it happens but what about everything else i mentioned....thanks for your support

I feel like they are trying to mix luna before plus with plus to keep some of the features from it like the Majin race and gold bosses, and just updates. BUT hopefully keep some of the luna original like crafting gems, and essences, not having the Monk class be botched like it is in plus, etc. this is what I am hoping for, because I haven't seen a server with so many english speakers since the original game on gpotato . and it would be nice to have a luna server where I can actually make friends and understand them :( without the server being too hard or too easy. but that is a lot to do an accomplish but I do feel like that will make this game strive the most! A mix between luna and plus!

Anthemica
May 31st, 2016, 11:56 AM
Actually, the last time I saw a GM in game was yesterday. Also, there is a thread about what's in store for the future. https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88393
You're jumping to conclusions.

Aethalides
May 31st, 2016, 12:05 PM
I believe the GMs are trying their best under the hood. But they are at mercy of the actual devs - Eyasoft. So we gotta be patient I suppose. If you love this game, we waited 5 years or something for another official server. Waiting a bit longer is fine isn't it. And I urge everyone to join the skype and discord groups for luna. More info usually gets shared there and GM replies as well.

Krechar
May 31st, 2016, 12:06 PM
Actually, the last time I saw a GM in game was yesterday. Also, there is a thread about what's in store for the future. https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88393
You're jumping to conclusions.

gotta look around a read but people don't like to do that.

Lightingwolf125
May 31st, 2016, 12:49 PM

Well i was trying to dd with my friend and it would not work :(

Scottyskilz
May 31st, 2016, 12:52 PM
"Actually, the last time I saw a GM in game was yesterday. Also, there is a thread about what's in store for the future. https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88393
You're jumping to conclusions. "

Last GM response MAY 13 nearly 3 weeks ago........open your eyes don't be so blind....the darkness kills swiftly!

Scottyskilz
May 31st, 2016, 12:53 PM
"Actually, the last time I saw a GM in game was yesterday. Also, there is a thread about what's in store for the future. https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88393
You're jumping to conclusions. "

Last GM response MAY 13 nearly 3 weeks ago........open your eyes don't be so blind....the darkness kills swiftly!

MadRagetheHateful
May 31st, 2016, 12:55 PM
gm hope u hold the cap to 75 and let those who "gave up(semiquit-fakequit)" catch up with xp event.
espc. those who you banned and leveled downed. they really lost hope. lol so i would suggest u announce that u hold the cap and u let them catch up with xp event.

DJRen
May 31st, 2016, 01:04 PM
gm hope u hold the cap to 75 and let those who "gave up(semiquit-fakequit)" catch up with xp event.
espc. those who you banned and leveled downed. they really lost hope. lol so i would suggest u announce that u hold the cap and u let them catch up with xp event.

The cap will be held at 75 until they (the GMs and Devs collectively) deem it necessary to increase the level cap, not based on who has or hasn't "gave up".
Also these players that got "banned and leveled downed" ended up that way because they cheated, one way or another. They should not be given to time 'catch up' because they are behind, it was their choice to cheat, they got caught and now they suffer the consequences. So what if they lost hope, they brought it upon themselves by being dishonest players and cheating.

Anthemica
May 31st, 2016, 01:45 PM
LOL, no. The last GM response was today. That thread I linked to you was made on May 13th. Good grief, are people really this dense? You're the one who is blind. You're jumping to conclusions on a game that is still brand new. They're trying to fix the exploiters. Do you want to play a game that exploits? I'll admit, they probably weren't prepared for this kind of thing, but just be patient.

Eunwol
May 31st, 2016, 01:53 PM
free 5 star pets pls

Azure13260i3yDT
May 31st, 2016, 01:59 PM
B> 5 STAR PET WM TY.
You didn't see that coming :XD:

Anthemica
May 31st, 2016, 02:04 PM
free 5 star pets pls
Pretty sure that would kill some profit, but I love the way you think... ;p

CrazyMinMi
May 31st, 2016, 02:06 PM
yeah alot of players feel to realize things are coming soon because no discord or luna skype group. skype group gets the info quicker then the forum now days

IvanaDragmj84GH
May 31st, 2016, 02:24 PM
I kinda wish there was something we could do about the gold spammers though, they keep clogging up the chat in alker harbor

Fazar55LxH0nnpN
May 31st, 2016, 02:37 PM
Waiting again for play :awsum: :awsum: :awsum:

Fazar55LxH0nnpN
May 31st, 2016, 02:41 PM
I kinda wish there was something we could do about the gold spammers though, they keep clogging up the chat in alker harbor

That´s right, it´s annoying all time in Alker Harbor.

Zakurno
May 31st, 2016, 02:41 PM
how many hours is this maintenance?

Anthemica
May 31st, 2016, 02:54 PM
how many hours is this maintenance?
They are still unsure. They're trying to fix the issue with the players who abuse exploits.

Tirikb0y
May 31st, 2016, 03:09 PM
goodbye Luna..

Haslaa956x08WSH
May 31st, 2016, 03:33 PM
Owww this is bad. But we'll wait.

LastDonut
May 31st, 2016, 03:51 PM
i dont mind at all since its another step to make the game better

want my honest though on this? you probably don't, but hey I'll tell you anyway. ever since they said ''big update'' coming soon. you notice the server going down often, only things pop up are 1 they getting attack or 2 this just there way prolonging the ''big update''. by the time we actually get that update most will be gone or lose interest and by the time we get actual perm items, prices of items will be 500m+ for 1 perm costume set. 3x gold and drop just makes it worse. now you see capes and hats going for large amounts and some people actually buy.

Krechar
May 31st, 2016, 04:00 PM
It's been quite the time thought since it's evening now...

Shehroz
May 31st, 2016, 04:17 PM
want my honest though on this? you probably don't, but hey I'll tell you anyway. ever since they said ''big update'' coming soon. you notice the server going down often, only things pop up are 1 they getting attack or 2 this just there way prolonging the ''big update''. by the time we actually get that update most will be gone or lose interest and by the time we get actual perm items, prices of items will be 500m+ for 1 perm costume set. 3x gold and drop just makes it worse. now you see capes and hats going for large amounts and some people actually buy.

thats kinda true after playing the game for some time there are so many thing i dont like about this game (this is coming from a person who use to love luna back in the day the game ) here are the few things i dont like
* i dont like the idea of 3x exp especially for players below lvl 40 its just makes them lvl way to fast to a point they are over lvled and get reduced exp and gold from mobs
*I hate the idea of a gem store
*i hate the fact they increased the number of mobs u have to kill per quest . i lvled to char to lvl 40 and both times i met people who were tired of killing goblin and every almost every found the quest in the caves to be annoying
*there are several things that are buged in the game and the game is poorly optimized even my i7 with a graphic cards has fps issues
i think the game should had stayed in closed beta
*the next big patch should solely focus on bug fixes and optimization
and if not it would drastically increase the amount of bugs in this game

but in the end Luna use to be my favorite mmo and i really want it to succeed

FatalDenial
May 31st, 2016, 04:23 PM
wow ppl sure do love to cheat and don't even know how to play the right way.. im glad to see the gm's/devs fix it right away so ty take your time :)

Scottyskilz
May 31st, 2016, 04:24 PM
LOL, no. The last GM response was today. That thread I linked to you was made on May 13th. Good grief, are people really this dense? You're the one who is blind. You're jumping to conclusions on a game that is still brand new. They're trying to fix the exploiters. Do you want to play a game that exploits? I'll admit, they probably weren't prepared for this kind of thing, but just be patient.

listen dude i'm not trying to pick on you but, show me proof of a gm being actively in discussion with us the consumers in the forums in the past few weeks....you will find none. i understand you want to protect that which you are in love with but sometimes it hurts to know the truth. You will not find any active conversations with any gm in the past 2 weeks on these forums. I am not talking about the server being down do you not understand want I am trying to tell you? Fix the servers but be more active in the game. Just because a GM logs on and says hi doesn't mean they are active in the community. That is what i would like to see more of.

Scottyskilz
May 31st, 2016, 04:26 PM
thats kinda true after playing the game for some time there are so many thing i dont like about this game (this is coming from a person who use to love luna back in the day the game ) here are the few things i dont like
* i dont like the idea of 3x exp especially for players below lvl 40 its just makes them lvl way to fast to a point they are over lvled and get reduced exp and gold from mobs
*I hate the idea of a gem store
*i hate the fact they increased the number of mobs u have to kill per quest . i lvled to char to lvl 40 and both times i met people who were tired of killing goblin and every almost every found the quest in the caves to be annoying
*there are several things that are buged in the game and the game is poorly optimized even my i7 with a graphic cards has fps issues
i think the game should had stayed in closed beta
*the next big patch should solely focus on bug fixes and optimization
and if not it would drastically increase the amount of bugs in this game

but in the end Luna use to be my favorite mmo and i really want it to succeed

i TOTALLY AGREE

Scottyskilz
May 31st, 2016, 04:35 PM
yeah alot of players feel to realize things are coming soon because no discord or luna skype group. skype group gets the info quicker then the forum now days

where is this Skype group can you show me a link please. TY

Scottyskilz
May 31st, 2016, 04:36 PM

Now my take on this may or may not be true, but I think they are either inside with the gold sellers...or maybe they are the gold sellers. I know 2 people who have bought gold in access of $50 and they were able to pay in minutes. Now tell me this, how many people on this server has gold in access of 1 billion gold?

Anthemica
May 31st, 2016, 04:46 PM
listen dude i'm not trying to pick on you but, show me proof of a gm being actively in discussion with us the consumers in the forums in the past few weeks....you will find none. i understand you want to protect that which you are in love with but sometimes it hurts to know the truth. You will not find any active conversations with any gm in the past 2 weeks on these forums. I am not talking about the server being down do you not understand want I am trying to tell you? Fix the servers but be more active in the game. Just because a GM logs on and says hi doesn't mean they are active in the community. That is what i would like to see more of.
Lol, so now I'm in love because I have common sense? No. I know what I see. The GMs don't have to give us weekly updates. How would they do that? By repeating themselves? They already said what is in store for Luna. They're having issues with communicating with the devs. Anyone with common sense would know that it's the game developers who are responsible for getting content into a game, not a GM. It's the GM's job to manage (ban, monitor, etc.) the game and send information to the developers. How is it their fault if the developers aren't getting content in quick enough? Why should the GMs have to repeat themselves weekly? They can't give false information of what's to come in the future because they don't know for sure. The DEVELOPERS are the ones who are in charge of that. The GMs are too busy banning and trying to come up with a plan to fix the exploiters. When this game is secure and completely functional, I'm sure you will see more forum/game events. You're not picking on me. I understand people get angry over games. It's ok.

CrazyMinMi
May 31st, 2016, 04:47 PM
where is this Skype group can you show me a link please. TY
For all players who needs Skype group message me I'll send you invite from skype I don't know what happen to it used to be a post where everyone can join that needed info but no longer on forums

Scottyskilz
May 31st, 2016, 04:56 PM
For all players who needs Skype group message me I'll send you invite from skype I don't know what happen to it used to be a post where everyone can join that needed info but no longer on forums

can i ask you a question MinMi.....how did you aquire so much gold??

KoreanIV
May 31st, 2016, 05:02 PM
can i ask you a question MinMi.....how did you aquire so much gold??

He sold his cape for a high price in the booth some one bought it randomly.

I think his gold will be removed after the MT is over.

Scottyskilz
May 31st, 2016, 05:03 PM
Lol, so now I'm in love because I have common sense? No. I know what I see. The GMs don't have to give us weekly updates. How would they do that? By repeating themselves? They already said what is in store for Luna. They're having issues with communicating with the devs. Anyone with common sense would know that it's the game developers who are responsible for getting content into a game, not a GM. It's the GM's job to manage (ban, monitor, etc.) the game and send information to the developers. How is it their fault if the developers aren't getting content in quick enough? Why should the GMs have to repeat themselves weekly? They can't give false information of what's to come in the future because they don't know for sure. The DEVELOPERS are the ones who are in charge of that. The GMs are too busy banning and trying to come up with a plan to fix the exploiters. When this game is secure and completely functional, I'm sure you will see more forum/game events. You're not picking on me. I understand people get angry over games. It's ok.

You are seriously tripping bro. Have you played any other games??? Check Celestia Luna. they update you every week, the GMs talk to people in the forum and they are certainly involved in game. Now I now its the devs job to update the game content...but when the devs and Suba are on 2 different pages what does that mean or show us? They are unorganized...thats what it shows. They rush to release the game because they got backing of $16,000. They should have active GMs, they should have devs that know what they are doing instead of leaving bugs in the game over the same issue again. I mean come on bro get of your knees with Suba and tell them no more of this crap. GET INVOLVED WITH THE COMMUNITY

Masoogabri0OIvh
May 31st, 2016, 05:08 PM
si! Castigen a quienes se lo merecen!! :D

Anthemica
May 31st, 2016, 05:12 PM
You are seriously tripping bro. Have you played any other games??? Check Celestia Luna. they update you every week, the GMs talk to people in the forum and they are certainly involved in game. Now I now its the devs job to update the game content...but when the devs and Suba are on 2 different pages what does that mean or show us? They are unorganized...thats what it shows. They rush to release the game because they got backing of $16,000. They should have active GMs, they should have devs that know what they are doing instead of leaving bugs in the game over the same issue again. I mean come on bro get of your knees with Suba and tell them no more of this crap. GET INVOLVED WITH THE COMMUNITY
Ok for one, I'm not your bro. I'm not even a bro. Celestia Luna is a literal copy of the old Luna. They didn't have to redevelop anything. They didn't have to change anything or implement any new content. I played and it was the same thing over and over. There was no challenge and there were a ton of exploiters. It was a complete mess. Of course they're unorganized. These exploiters have set them so far back. They can't plan for events if they have to worry about exploiters. The GMs in private servers aren't worried about banning exploiters. They have a ton of free time to do whatever they want.

KaizerD
May 31st, 2016, 05:20 PM

Scotty, you know. A lot of what you're saying is false. First of all, Suba GM's have a lot on their plate from being spammed through skype and discord (which they are active on even if you don't see it on the forums they are still here) because of people abusing the game, most of which came from private servers SECONDLY, GM's do not control the Development process, that is all on Eyasoft. GM's have even today started to go through files to start correcting description errors and typos, but they cannot program any "updates" that you are looking forward to like the housing patch that has been put off time and time again because of DUPERS. Honestly, if you have something to complain about, stop sounding like you are an advertisement to a private server, and instead make your criticism constructive. Offer suggestions. But don't just flame,troll, and complain about things because nobody wants this forum to be full of sass

Azure13260i3yDT
May 31st, 2016, 05:23 PM
I wonder how long the server will get it on. :confused:

CrazyMinMi
May 31st, 2016, 05:28 PM
I played every version of luna almost but celestial is the most out date they still have all the basic stats from luna online. Right now this luna is the best that's why private servers keep giving new updates because they know soon this luna will have too many new things and will continue getting better then everyone will start going to luna reborn.

we just have to be patience and wait on it

Scottyskilz
May 31st, 2016, 05:39 PM
Scotty, you know. A lot of what you're saying is false. First of all, Suba GM's have a lot on their plate from being spammed through skype and discord (which they are active on even if you don't see it on the forums they are still here) because of people abusing the game, most of which came from private servers SECONDLY, GM's do not control the Development process, that is all on Eyasoft. GM's have even today started to go through files to start correcting description errors and typos, but they cannot program any "updates" that you are looking forward to like the housing patch that has been put off time and time again because of DUPERS. Honestly, if you have something to complain about, stop sounding like you are an advertisement to a private server, and instead make your criticism constructive. Offer suggestions. But don't just flame,troll, and complain about things because nobody wants this forum to be full of sass

Ok first off you are saying Skype and Discord are the places to get info from them....then why have forums or a website that has not been updated in 3-4 weeks? Also, why rush the game from beta roughly 2 months to public if they are not ready to handle it?? Explain that to me. For your second point I never said the GMs control the developers where did you get that from? Lastly you say i am an advertiser for CL then why would I care so much for this game?? explain that please. I HAVE SUB POINTS do you? Im not flaming anyone just get the facts at what i am saying correct. ALL I AM SAYING IS THERE SHOULD BE ACTIVE GMs HERE OR IN GAME....that is all. If you are saying to check with Skype or Discord show me a link and I will go there for the information. BTW how many GMs are there. Ive seen 4 on this forum. That is it. For a game that made Suba $16,000! there should be more GMs. THATS ALL IM SAYING. Now do you guys get it??

Scottyskilz
May 31st, 2016, 05:47 PM
Ok for one, I'm not your bro. I'm not even a bro. Celestia Luna is a literal copy of the old Luna. They didn't have to redevelop anything. They didn't have to change anything or implement any new content. I played and it was the same thing over and over. There was no challenge and there were a ton of exploiters. It was a complete mess. Of course they're unorganized. These exploiters have set them so far back. They can't plan for events if they have to worry about exploiters. The GMs in private servers aren't worried about banning exploiters. They have a ton of free time to do whatever they want.

Listen bro just means friend in the west coast of USA I don't mean to offend you....ok so you say to give them time? how long? Obviously Suba is a big company, they have a ton of other games that they offer. But, surfing through those sites and forums there is minimal updates and feedback and such. Check for yourself. You are right these exploiters set them back but what do you expect if the code is botched. They used the same files as the old luna and left loop holes in the coding when they changed them. So then you are telling me the devs really suck at their jobs? i dont know anything about hacking but im guessing if you use old files people would have had time to exploit them. Should not of released this game so early. I dont understand why you are angry at me and not them.

KaizerD
May 31st, 2016, 05:50 PM
Ok first off you are saying Skype and Discord are the places to get info from them....then why have forums or a website that has not been updated in 3-4 weeks? Also, why rush the game from beta roughly 2 months to public if they are not ready to handle it?? Explain that to me. For your second point I never said the GMs control the developers where did you get that from? Lastly you say i am an advertiser for CL then why would I care so much for this game?? explain that please. I HAVE SUB POINTS do you? Im not flaming anyone just get the facts at what i am saying correct. ALL I AM SAYING IS THERE SHOULD BE ACTIVE GMs HERE OR IN GAME....that is all. If you are saying to check with Skype or Discord show me a link and I will go there for the information. BTW how many GMs are there. Ive seen 4 on this forum. That is it. For a game that made Suba $16,000! there should be more GMs. THATS ALL IM SAYING. Now do you guys get it??

Whoa whoa, I'm not disagreeing with the fact that this game was released premature. However the skype and discords are closed for the people who were already members because people abuse them, send nude pictures, and do nothing but flame. When people are able to handle them I am sure they will be made public again. When you have to deal with constant harassment it's obviously better to close them down temporarily anyway. Not to mention all private servers are to be shut down anyway since they do not in fact own any rights to the game, and were to be shut down with the release of this official version.
I never said CL I said private servers, but just for the reference, you said --
" Have you played any other games??? Check Celestia Luna. they update you every week, the GMs talk to people in the forum and they are certainly involved in game."

16,000$? so like, enough to pay a staff of 10 for a month? You also have to look at costs, sheesh.

Anthemica
May 31st, 2016, 05:59 PM
Listen bro just means friend in the west coast of USA I don't mean to offend you....ok so you say to give them time? how long? Obviously Suba is a big company, they have a ton of other games that they offer. But, surfing through those sites and forums there is minimal updates and feedback and such. Check for yourself. You are right these exploiters set them back but what do you expect if the code is botched. They used the same files as the old luna and left loop holes in the coding when they changed them. So then you are telling me the devs really suck at their jobs? i dont know anything about hacking but im guessing if you use old files people would have had time to exploit them. Should not of released this game so early. I dont understand why you are angry at me and not them.
I'm not angry with you. It's not that deep, lol. Finding a hack blocker for a game isn't that simple. The GMs do update us on when and why the servers go down. GM Alec also recently posted a thread about exploiters and how to deal with them. They're trying to find a fix for this. They can't say too much about why the fixes aren't happening because it could be seen as bashing the developers. They have to remain professional. I agree, they did release the game too early. But it's already been done. They can't take it back.

KaizerD
May 31st, 2016, 06:02 PM

Suba doesn't even control the time? Eyasoft is in Korea which they have to wait for them to wake up before they can start a fix LOL

Robson2210K530M
May 31st, 2016, 06:06 PM
I wonder if you have any news server ?

Scottyskilz
May 31st, 2016, 06:23 PM
I'm not angry with you. It's not that deep, lol. Finding a hack blocker for a game isn't that simple. The GMs do update us on when and why the servers go down. GM Alec also recently posted a thread about exploiters and how to deal with them. They're trying to find a fix for this. They can't say too much about why the fixes aren't happening because it could be seen as bashing the developers. They have to remain professional. I agree, they did release the game too early. But it's already been done. They can't take it back.

thank you for your nice reply :P

Scottyskilz
May 31st, 2016, 06:26 PM
Whoa whoa, I'm not disagreeing with the fact that this game was released premature. However the skype and discords are closed for the people who were already members because people abuse them, send nude pictures, and do nothing but flame. When people are able to handle them I am sure they will be made public again. When you have to deal with constant harassment it's obviously better to close them down temporarily anyway. Not to mention all private servers are to be shut down anyway since they do not in fact own any rights to the game, and were to be shut down with the release of this official version.
I never said CL I said private servers, but just for the reference, you said --
" Have you played any other games??? Check Celestia Luna. they update you every week, the GMs talk to people in the forum and they are certainly involved in game."

16,000$? so like, enough to pay a staff of 10 for a month? You also have to look at costs, sheesh.

this is a much better reply thank you......also i tried to get an invite to your guys guild....when are you guys usually on?

Paladinech7BG6V
May 31st, 2016, 06:30 PM
I wish they did, bah, back to playing something that sounds like bark souls 3 XD.

Was hoping it would be squared away today, but let us ask the question, who is Eyasoft? Can you find their website? If you can find their website how reliable is their track record? GMs may be cool, but I'm still playing game with in the back of my mind there could be something like a meteor strike, ninja comet, or someone spilling coffee on the server again. Still almost because how this kinda looks pretty familiar. Prediction hasn't really been off on this one and definitely hasn't disappointed me to expect some kind of strange ninja maintenance in the middle of the day. Can we trust Eyasoft?

Scottyskilz
May 31st, 2016, 06:32 PM
i really like this game guys dont get me wrong just hoping for more interaction. I only am playing this MMO at the moment. I can only play low end games because i am poor and have a **** computer. My son and I played this game back when he was like 4 years old. we are happy to have found another one like it and it is exciting dont get me wrong. i was one of the supporters from the beginning i just hate it when i play and pay for a new mmo that just moves slowly....i guess im very impatient : (

I NEED A GUILD that is active and speaks english please message me

Scottyskilz
May 31st, 2016, 06:33 PM
I wish they did, bah, back to playing something that sounds like bark souls 3 XD.

Was hoping it would be squared away today, but let us ask the question, who is Eyasoft? Can you find their website? If you can find their website how reliable is their track record? GMs may be cool, but I'm still playing game with in the back of my mind there could be something like a meteor strike, ninja comet, or someone spilling coffee on the server again. Still almost because how this kinda looks pretty familiar. Prediction hasn't really been off on this one and definitely hasn't disappointed me to expect some kind of strange ninja maintenance in the middle of the day. Can we trust Eyasoft?

Excellent question....+1

KaizerD
May 31st, 2016, 06:41 PM
this is a much better reply thank you......also i tried to get an invite to your guys guild....when are you guys usually on?

Well i for one have been on constantly lol I just have a bad memory when it comes to contacting people when i am on so i like to wait for people to message me :P

Eyasoft has been around a while and honestly, they kind of stick to certain things but they don't have the best 'recent' track record
If they take this project seriously, then who knows we might get some good progress with content in this game

Robson2210K530M
May 31st, 2016, 06:45 PM
Plz Give notice of server !!!

Fujomiko25
May 31st, 2016, 06:51 PM
i hope the compensation will be 50% sales on costumes and pets.

-ErzaTitania-

Fujomiko25
May 31st, 2016, 06:54 PM
free 5 star pets pls

hello handsome guy! gonna go with you in potatoparty! xD!

-ErzaTitania-

Lanacallaw1FYr8
May 31st, 2016, 07:11 PM
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Rapzx0Y3DhE362c
May 31st, 2016, 07:35 PM
Change is coming :) :) :)

EVInezca
May 31st, 2016, 07:55 PM
While at it, upload the new content so we can test for any bugs/problems or if another case of duping arises.
Last I know duping was related to a game feature that you guys have disabled and not because of a 3rd party program (correct me if I'm wrong) - I can't consider this a fix btw
Since there is no security program linked to the game, hackers/dupers will find ways to ruin our server. Postponing new content or bug fixes, at the very least, won't stop them.
It's better to do on weekdays rather than end of week and give u guys a hassle of working on weekends.
Constant emergency maintenance disappoints new players and lack of content/bug fixes disappoints old players =/

Sorakune
May 31st, 2016, 08:08 PM
i Wonder when the server is coming bk up, im bored xD

Anthemica
May 31st, 2016, 08:19 PM
I'm bored too. It'd be nice to play a forum game. :)

CrazyMinMi
May 31st, 2016, 08:21 PM
I'm bored too. It'd be nice to play a forum game. :) right I wanna play one also so forum wont be so boring suppose to be fun when game down

Sorakune
May 31st, 2016, 08:24 PM
forum games ftw haha, lets gooo free compensation

IvanaDragmj84GH
May 31st, 2016, 08:26 PM
hi bored, I'm Ivana

CrazyMinMi
May 31st, 2016, 08:29 PM
I mean after what happen in game don't think servers will be up anytime soon it wasn't like somebody wanted to be rich or buy anything they tried to destroy the game I'm hoping theres a perm fix on this I do not wanna do this every week

XSOSASASOX
May 31st, 2016, 08:30 PM
Make a story with one word game? Each person adds on to the story using only one word?

CrazyMinMi
May 31st, 2016, 08:35 PM
Make a story with one word game? Each person adds on to the story using only one word?
start a new thread somewhere don't want this getting clogged we need to hear from gms updates , what's going on so far

XSOSASASOX
May 31st, 2016, 08:36 PM
start a new thread somewhere don't want this getting clogged we need to hear from gms updates , what's going on so far

you right, but don't know how to xD

CrazyMinMi
May 31st, 2016, 08:42 PM
you right, but don't know how to xD lol start the thread under off topic or fan media

XSOSASASOX
May 31st, 2016, 08:47 PM
lol start the thread under off topic or fan media

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88926&p=859121#post859121
i feel accomplished lololol

Krechar
May 31st, 2016, 08:59 PM
I played every version of luna almost but celestial is the most out date they still have all the basic stats from luna online. Right now this luna is the best that's why private servers keep giving new updates because they know soon this luna will have too many new things and will continue getting better then everyone will start going to luna reborn.

we just have to be patience and wait on it

Yeah and since this is a legit server and not private they just need to catch up with cocoloa and we will be good!

Krechar
May 31st, 2016, 09:08 PM

Eyasoft are the people who created the game and Asia is more important then their american servers

Scottyskilz
May 31st, 2016, 10:09 PM
how many hours has it been and no update?

KaizerD
May 31st, 2016, 10:25 PM

@scotty Update:They may be removing trading due to dupers they are working just be patient

Also, check your messages

Scottyskilz
May 31st, 2016, 10:28 PM
thanks broskie

PotapangludN0Iv
May 31st, 2016, 10:30 PM
no trading lol.. economy will fall if no trading lol

CrazyMinMi
May 31st, 2016, 10:31 PM
no trading lol.. economy will fall if no trading lol still can trade players will have to vend the items instead

Piperhorns7rjYP
May 31st, 2016, 10:43 PM
It also doesn't mean forever.

Have patience, the game will be back on soon. I've waited so long to have this game back. I can easily wait a little longer.

Anthemica
May 31st, 2016, 10:46 PM
It also doesn't mean forever.

Have patience, the game will be back on soon. I've waited so long to have this game back. I can easily wait a little longer.
^This 100%.

KaizerD
May 31st, 2016, 10:48 PM
still can trade players will have to vend the items instead

Forseeing problems trading items on both sides... lol

Krechar
May 31st, 2016, 11:41 PM

it started 8am for me and its 9:42 pm now

Shehroz
May 31st, 2016, 11:51 PM
12+ and no response by the gm ... Wow just wow

Rutiin
June 1st, 2016, 12:20 AM
approximately when I can play luna reborn GM?:'(

Rutiin
June 1st, 2016, 12:22 AM
whether these updates maitenance guys?:confused:

Shampoohie
June 1st, 2016, 01:12 AM
Meh,
At this point wipe the whole thing shut it down and refund the cash shoppers. Bring back the game when the bugs are plugged, anti-hack system up, and server generated captcha.

I have little interest in playing a game that's been hacked up, botted up and economically ruined this bad (people jumping into the top 10 mills over night, leader board etc)Like why are we not watching this or tracing this since the beginning lol

Krechar
June 1st, 2016, 01:21 AM
Time for bed. Waited all day to play, at least I got my guild thread up -sigh good night hopefully tomorrow is a new day

Rutiin
June 1st, 2016, 01:36 AM
Very long maintenance better I sleep lol:awsum:

MoyaWnica8BY7Ol
June 1st, 2016, 01:48 AM
please GM's change the damge reborn please

Hackslot043F108
June 1st, 2016, 02:23 AM
This will happen over and over again until this game will shut down.
Every Luna server has exploits just so you know.
And it's easy to get a hold of Luna Server files you can actually get some at rage, set it up then you are ready to go.
This will never end as what happened from the previous attacks.
3rd party or whatsoever, GM's will get tired of banning people till we all get banned.

Rutiin
June 1st, 2016, 02:24 AM
please get me when maintenance is over

Rutiin
June 1st, 2016, 02:24 AM
please wait until maintenance when I was over

Sorakune
June 1st, 2016, 02:58 AM
Cmon man this is so unprofessional 12+ hours and no word for no Gm or DEV

LastDonut
June 1st, 2016, 03:05 AM
they always been unprofessional and they won't change because people here accept and defend their unprofessional ways. most of them act like its the right way to do things....but hey now days whats right is wrong and whats wrong is right.

Sorakune
June 1st, 2016, 03:27 AM
heh.. i hear ya, some ppl smh.

KaizerD
June 1st, 2016, 03:50 AM
@Everyone here

It has been explained what was going on. Dupers were abusing systems and lag in the game to duplicate items. They took the servers down to KEEP THE GAME FROM BEING RUINED. They took the servers down and it takes a long time because the Developers (Eyasoft) are based from Korea on the other side of the planet from SUBA. So when a problem like this occurs mid-day, there is a long wait for the developers to wake up and start their work day, and then by the time the patch is ready, the Suba Tech Team is already long past sleeping because once again--different sides of the world.

People can understand the why the wait, yes?

RuRuRuRuRu
June 1st, 2016, 03:51 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3O9ofkNDaw

KaizerD
June 1st, 2016, 03:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3O9ofkNDaw

This doesn't work on all the gold botters it depends on the programming they use.

LastDonut
June 1st, 2016, 04:10 AM
@Everyone here

It has been explained what was going on. Dupers were abusing systems and lag in the game to duplicate items. They took the servers down to KEEP THE GAME FROM BEING RUINED. They took the servers down and it takes a long time because the Developers (Eyasoft) are based from Korea on the other side of the planet from SUBA. So when a problem like this occurs mid-day, there is a long wait for the developers to wake up and start their work day, and then by the time the patch is ready, the Suba Tech Team is already long past sleeping because once again--different sides of the world.

you say it like the game isn't already ruin lol. also even though I could careless that the server down but it's sad to see they rely on players to give out the news that the gms themselfs are suppose to do.

CrazyMinMi
June 1st, 2016, 04:12 AM
This will happen over and over again until this game will shut down.
Every Luna server has exploits just so you know.
This will never end as what happened from the previous attacks.

every mmo has exploits but think this is the last time Luna reborn will be closed because of dupers . let them take there time and come up with a perm solution you can go a few days no Luna I'm pretty sure game won't be up into late due to eya time zone.

ArrufLfais7OMn8
June 1st, 2016, 04:35 AM
waiting again like a spongeboob :XD::XD::lol:

LastDonut
June 1st, 2016, 04:42 AM
waiting again like a spongeboob :XD::XD::lol:

LMAO forgot about that cartoon lol.

Hackslot043F108
June 1st, 2016, 04:59 AM
every mmo has exploits but think this is the last time Luna reborn will be closed because of dupers . let them take there time and come up with a perm solution you can go a few days no Luna I'm pretty sure game won't be up into late due to eya time zone.

Well let's see what happens

Hackslot043F108
June 1st, 2016, 05:04 AM
This is true

Rutiin
June 1st, 2016, 05:42 AM
this is true

Hackslot043F108
June 1st, 2016, 06:15 AM
this is true

True indeed.

Souleye7714nL7a
June 1st, 2016, 06:49 AM
u.u :'( :'( :'( :'(

Jarkozon
June 1st, 2016, 06:50 AM
wtf i back private server luna bb all 2-3 months this game closed.:MAD::O:confused:

Xkiraster
June 1st, 2016, 07:06 AM
Meh,
At this point wipe the whole thing shut it down and refund the cash shoppers. Bring back the game when the bugs are plugged, anti-hack system up, and server generated captcha.

I have little interest in playing a game that's been hacked up, botted up and economically ruined this bad (people jumping into the top 10 mills over night, leader board etc)Like why are we not watching this or tracing this since the beginning lol

this +1 lol.

honestly, i'd rather play luna plus than this atm =/

Tonguefun
June 1st, 2016, 07:21 AM
Being a 500$ kickstarter, I too agree with a restart. When they say refund I hope they just mean that all purchased suba points will just be reapplied if and when the game would open. I spent money on the game knowing what I was getting and spending it on therefore I don't believe in getting money back when I willing spent forward to help the game (and obviously myself). When I backed the game I did so with expectation that it would help establish it and at this moment due to the game's insecurity state, it is not established or anything like what I would have hoped my 500$ was going towards.

Should be shutdown and restarted after addressing the bug concerns, all the known update concerns such as skills, stats, item drops, exp curve and mob technicalities. There has to be anti-cheat/hackware on this game. It's so obvious it hurts. In more so the best interest of accomplishing a better game with a more refined community, economy and well being of the state of game.

I think this should be elected, or better yet lifted into a topic with a vote/poll to see the community's response and/or ideas about it.

Hackslot043F108
June 1st, 2016, 07:23 AM
Being a 500$ kickstarter, I too agree with a restart. When they say refund I hope they just mean that all purchased suba points will just be reapplied if and when the game would open. I spent money on the game knowing what I was getting and spending it on therefore I don't believe in getting money back when I willing spent forward to help the game (and obviously myself). When I backed the game I did so with expectation that it would help establish it and at this moment due to the game's insecurity state, it is not established or anything like what I would have hoped my 500$ was going towards.

Should be shutdown and restarted after addressing the bug concerns, all the known update concerns such as skills, stats, item drops, exp curve and mob technicalities. There has to be anti-cheat/hackware on this game. It's so obvious it hurts. In more so the best interest of accomplishing a better game with a more refined community, economy and well being of the state of game.

I think this should be elected, or better yet lifted into a topic with a vote/poll to see the community's response and/or ideas about it.

Sadly to say, it can't be fixed.

Rutiin
June 1st, 2016, 07:25 AM
this is true

Hackslot043F108
June 1st, 2016, 07:32 AM
this is true

True indeed

Reconxwhity55FS
June 1st, 2016, 08:21 AM
Lmao even there's an antihack software the porblem would be still in game because those dupers didnt use any 3rd party software and they cant fix it even with x1000 patches with client/server side bla bla bla. The problem is in the game queries itself! :P

*Len

Toujours
June 1st, 2016, 08:22 AM
Salt, is now showing, good movie.

Hackslot043F108
June 1st, 2016, 08:37 AM
Lmao even there's an antihack software the porblem would be still in game because those dupers didnt use any 3rd party software and they cant fix it even with x1000 patches with client/server side bla bla bla. The problem is in the game queries itself! :P

*Len

Exactly. One doesn't need a program to dupe. just sayin'

Tonguefun
June 1st, 2016, 08:40 AM
Exactly. One doesn't need a program to dupe. just sayin'

Many of us have mentioned bug/exploit fixes which i did as well, whether or not this is beyond fixable isn't my to my knowledge but, regardless security features are just that, "a means of security." If you catch my drift. We want them to feel more secure about the game. I really don't know how to explain that better. If only I could.

Hackslot043F108
June 1st, 2016, 08:48 AM
Many of us have mentioned bug/exploit fixes which i did as well, whether or not this is beyond fixable isn't my to my knowledge but, regardless security features are just that, "a means of security." If you catch my drift. We want them to feel more secure about the game. I really don't know how to explain that better. If only I could.

well. GG or i dont know what ever you might wanna call it can only cover 3rd party programs such as injectors and so much blah blah you know what im sayin. and even tho there's such thing as gameguard or whatever they come up with.

it wont affect the exploit.

Tonguefun
June 1st, 2016, 08:50 AM
well. GG or i dont know what ever you might wanna call it can only cover 3rd party programs such as injectors and so much blah blah you know what im sayin. and even tho there's such thing as gameguard or whatever they come up with.

it wont affect the exploit.

yeah im just in hopes that the said exploit itself is fixable to the extent of recovery and hopefully puts an end to it. Whether or not it is, I have no idea.

Ellgele0921lCH8
June 1st, 2016, 08:53 AM
Restart the game Not to continue its always like this fix everything then restart

Dakaroth
June 1st, 2016, 09:03 AM
What's the bet this will happen again next week, with the same people saying 'be patient'?
Being patient, that's fine. Most people have a certain amount of that.. But as these continued maintenances continue, and don't fix anything you may start to realize that being patient aint gonna' do jack.

Does this game even have a hack shield, or game guard of any sort?

I don't know why I'm bothering to post here about it, the GM's obviously don't bother to read or update us here anyway. And for the record, thanks to the players that post here the updates they get from discord, but that's a job that GM's should be doing. I mean.. C'mon, if they can manage to post a quick update on Discord, it can't possibly hurt them to open up the forums, and post one here straight afterwards now can it? Lmao.

For the record: I have no problem with waiting on maint if it actually ends up fixing the Issue, I do however have a problem waiting 2 days on the same thing every week. I guess we will find out after this maint if they are actually capable of fixing anything. I wonder if the loading screens will even work after this? xD

Shehroz
June 1st, 2016, 09:07 AM
can someone give a link to luna-s discord ?

LastDonut
June 1st, 2016, 09:59 AM
What's the bet this will happen again next week, with the same people saying 'be patient'?
Being patient, that's fine. Most people have a certain amount of that.. But as these continued maintenances continue, and don't fix anything you may start to realize that being patient aint gonna' do jack.

Does this game even have a hack shield, or game guard of any sort?

I don't know why I'm bothering to post here about it, the GM's obviously don't bother to read or update us here anyway. And for the record, thanks to the players that post here the updates they get from discord, but that's a job that GM's should be doing. I mean.. C'mon, if they can manage to post a quick update on Discord, it can't possibly hurt them to open up the forums, and post one here straight afterwards now can it? Lmao.

For the record: I have no problem with waiting on maint if it actually ends up fixing the Issue, I do however have a problem waiting 2 days on the same thing every week. I guess we will find out after this maint if they are actually capable of fixing anything. I wonder if the loading screens will even work after this? xD

found out on the next episode of disaster luna online.

Krechar
June 1st, 2016, 10:17 AM
@Everyone here

They should honestly have developers for this side of the country. Because this is ridiculous. I also don't see why they don't and we shouldn't have to wait a whole day and more for them to wake up and by the time they are awake we are asleep. It's not working they really need to hiring developers for this server. People have put money into this game already.

Joof
June 1st, 2016, 10:23 AM
Apologies for the late update, we're currently updating the game at this time and the server should be up no later than 12:00PM EST assuming nothing goes wrong.

Krechar
June 1st, 2016, 10:27 AM
Apologies for the late update, we're currently updating the game at this time and the server should be up no later than 12:00PM EST assuming nothing goes wrong.

Thank you Joof

Lightingwolf125
June 1st, 2016, 10:33 AM

As a luna vet i have played the old luna on gpotato at least you try to inform us think you Joof

LastDonut
June 1st, 2016, 10:40 AM
I guess that mean we getting an actual update instead of ''fixs'' or both. well I hope it is what I think it is.

Joof
June 1st, 2016, 10:42 AM
I guess that mean we getting an actual update instead of ''fixs'' or both. well I hope it is what I think it is.

It's technically a workaround as the devs have not completely fixed the issue but it should stop the duping for now. (We want to get the server up as soon as possible whilst minimizing what the players can do.)

The update will also include new things (if we are correct that this does include the new update as well).

Shehroz
June 1st, 2016, 10:47 AM
will you release the patch notes early or at the time of the update ?

Joof
June 1st, 2016, 10:52 AM
will you release the patch notes early or at the time of the update ?

I will be releasing patch notes as soon as possible.

Azure13260i3yDT
June 1st, 2016, 11:03 AM
:awsum: Two more hours i guess

Krechar
June 1st, 2016, 11:10 AM
One more hour Mountain time! :D

Shehroz
June 1st, 2016, 11:29 AM
half an hour left :evil:

Joof
June 1st, 2016, 11:34 AM
Server's are now online, patch notes have been posted.

Krechar
June 1st, 2016, 11:43 AM
Server's are now online, patch notes have been posted.

WOO HOOO
http://i.imgur.com/DqsCjlE.gif (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88931)

Sorakune
June 1st, 2016, 02:24 PM
so whats this compensation

Diazsaja85D0OFX
June 1st, 2016, 05:50 PM
test ... many drop now GG >,<

Erasias
June 2nd, 2016, 07:08 PM
mine still says it is under maintenance , pleas EXPLAIN plz.:'(

Joof
June 2nd, 2016, 10:17 PM
mine still says it is under maintenance , pleas EXPLAIN plz.:'(

Servers have been down for some time to address the dupe issue, hopefully permanently this time.