Mines Yellow and Teal
Servers are down ; - ;

StarryNightt
June 3rd, 2016, 09:19 PM
White and Black.. just like my name ^.

Anthemica
June 3rd, 2016, 11:46 PM
Lmao, poor Krechar is bored.

My favorite color is this shade of Purple. I also like blue, green, teal, and fuchsia.

But purple is bae. <3
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j371/Cynefin/def852fb-21fc-46a0-9d99-61756ad78fe2_zpso5vpqjrj.jpg (http://s1082.photobucket.com/user/Cynefin/media/def852fb-21fc-46a0-9d99-61756ad78fe2_zpso5vpqjrj.jpg.html)

XTeeez
June 4th, 2016, 01:55 AM
I like pizza... oh wait thats not a color.. i meant to say Blue

Dakaroth
June 5th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Favorite color: Cyan

Shehroz
June 6th, 2016, 12:22 AM
I like blood :o

CrazyMinMi
June 6th, 2016, 06:03 AM
RED

My favorite color . !

FoxyLynn
June 6th, 2016, 02:27 PM
Mt favorite COLOUR is Pink. ^-^

(America needs to learn to spell.)

Anthemica
June 6th, 2016, 03:39 PM
Mt favorite COLOUR is Pink. ^-^

(America needs to learn to spell.)
Not sure if you're joking or not, but even though the word "color" was found in the 19th century, that doesn't make it wrong. English wasn't even the first language, so technically, that language is "wrong", too.

Also, you spelled "my" wrong. You also forgot to type "favorite" as "favourite", since you're referring to the first way of spelling. :D

This is mostly just me being silly. Please don't take it personally. XD

FoxyLynn
June 6th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Not sure if you're joking or not, but even though the word "color" was found in the 19th century, that doesn't make it wrong. English wasn't even the first language, so technically, that language is "wrong", too.

Also, you spelled "my" wrong. You also forgot to type "favorite" as "favourite", since you're referring to the first way of spelling. :D

This is mostly just me being silly. Please don't take it personally. XD

Lol damn I didn't notice i spelled my wrong, as for how I spelled favourite, I am gonna blame my autocorrect on that, every time I try to spell things the way it is spelled here in Canada, the stupid ****ing donkey sucking thing tries to change it to the "American" spelling. Trust me I wish I could figure out how to turn it off. Every time I try, it turns itself back on. I hate American made autocorrect programs, they are the bane of my existence.

Dakaroth
June 6th, 2016, 07:20 PM
You really shouldn't attempt to correct someones spelling/grammar if your own isn't perfect. It's just asking for someone to go all Nazi on your ass. And then you have those few individuals that will go out of there way to Wikipedia/Google things, just so that they can prove you wrong.

#FirstWorldInternetProblems

Anthemica
June 6th, 2016, 07:59 PM
You really shouldn't attempt to correct someones spelling/grammar if your own isn't perfect. It's just asking for someone to go all Nazi on your ass. And then you have those few individuals that will go out of there way to Wikipedia/Google things, just so that they can prove you wrong.

#FirstWorldInternetProblems
It was a damn joke. Calm your salt, dude. Tell me, where was my spelling incorrect?

And if you were referring to Foxy, it really isn't a big deal. I'm sure she didn't mean it seriously.

Dakaroth
June 6th, 2016, 08:24 PM
It was a damn joke. Calm your salt, dude. Tell me, where was my spelling incorrect?

And if you were referring to Foxy, it really isn't a big deal. I'm sure she didn't mean it seriously.

I wasn't talking to you. Calm your sugar, sugar.

Why do you care who I was talking to anyway, not that I was referring to anyone directly. Quit jumping the gun lmao

CrazyMinMi
June 6th, 2016, 08:31 PM
Lol I thought I spelled something wrong XD I was about to blame it on my iPhone auto correct

Anthemica
June 6th, 2016, 08:35 PM
I wasn't talking to you. Calm your sugar, sugar.

Why do you care who I was talking to anyway, not that I was referring to anyone directly. Quit jumping the gun lmao
Lol, sugar.

Ok, my bad.

Dakaroth
June 6th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Lol I thought I spelled something wrong XD I was about to blame it on my iPhone auto correct

Oh my gee.

Lern too spel, do yu even engrish?

Lol, sugar.

Ok, my bad.

Lol all goods sweet cheeks.

CrazyMinMi
June 6th, 2016, 09:36 PM
I honestly have no idea what your talking about anymore I don't see anything I spelled wrong ? Oh wait Lol

Fujomiko25
June 7th, 2016, 06:42 AM
Pink and Lavender

AldrichcreNjU27
August 7th, 2016, 04:29 AM
Welp... although science doesn't consider this a color but art does... and I'm no scientist. BLACK