PDA

View Full Version : Server been offline over 12 hours.

Haslaa956x08WSH
June 1st, 2016, 01:01 AM
Could you provide us with the info of what is actually going on, and have you made any progress. If you really want to start losing players then don't but to be honest, i don't want to be offensive but you have to tell us what's happening or when we can play or anything...

Thanks, Jesse.

DJRen
June 1st, 2016, 01:08 AM
We've shutdown the servers for an emergency maintenance.

This is regarding another new exploit regarding duping once again.

We do not yet have a set time for when the maintenance will end. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

There will be a great compensation when servers are back up and running.

Firstly, follow this link for any and all updates. Any updates on the issue will be updated there when they have things to update us on.
https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88913

They took down the servers for an emergency maint (so this was not planned) to address a new issue caused by people duping items once again (this time it's a different method to the previous one). Some players just don't want to play fairly and some others just want this game to fail.

The GMs have to coordinate with the DEV team (which is in Korea) so the time zone difference can push back the rate at which these issues can be addressed.

The GMs are working their hardest to get this resolved as soon as possible within their means. Just have patience.

Haslaa956x08WSH
June 1st, 2016, 01:14 AM
I know it's emergency maintenance but we haven't received a single update of what's going on.

Shampoohie
June 1st, 2016, 01:18 AM
What more do you need to know, people were duping, people jumping over night into the top 10 mills, same with the leader board.
At this point they could shut the damn game down and restart it clean I wouldnt care, as long as we have some fair game play.
Who wants to play a broken game?? I sure don't. Let them do their damn job.

Haslaa956x08WSH
June 1st, 2016, 02:20 AM
I would mind since i've spent $$$ into it. And you're also missing the point here. All i'm asking is to inform us. ^^

JayceSpace
June 1st, 2016, 02:57 AM
There is very little to update rather than repeating the post . GMs are going through accounts manually looking for anything suspicious and putting the appropriate bans or penalties on. This isn't very interesting and they're not allowed to share numbers. Meanwhile the devs who are on the opposite side of the world from the mods are working on figuring out the exploite and how to repair it. Direct trading may either be removed or reworked as they believe this is how it's being done, or is making it easier to share duped goods without being caught by shop screenshots. This will take time even though it's all that's being done at the moment. They're working entirely on this, not even communicating with other means really. They're trying to get the servers up as soon as possible. Be patient, if you have proof of dupers, bots, or hacks ticket them or direct message (don't know if they're still taking them this way.) and wait for the server to come back. There will be a compensation again. They have also been testing the new update which would be implemented if people would just play the game properly.

LastDonut
June 1st, 2016, 03:20 AM
I like how at the end you said they holding off updates just because people are playing unfair. if all companys did this non of them will have a update let alone a player base. so story short don't expect any updates till the game is near close/dead..guess I'm right.

KaizerD
June 1st, 2016, 03:46 AM
@Everyone here

It has been explained what was going on. Dupers were abusing systems and lag in the game to duplicate items. They took the servers down to KEEP THE GAME FROM BEING RUINED. They took the servers down and it takes a long time because the Developers (Eyasoft) are based from Korea on the other side of the planet from SUBA. So when a problem like this occurs mid-day, there is a long wait for the developers to wake up and start their work day, and then by the time the patch is ready, the Suba Tech Team is already long past sleeping because once again--different sides of the world.

I like how at the end you said they holding off updates just because people are playing unfair. if all companys did this non of them will have a update let alone a player base. so story short don't expect any updates till the game is near close/dead..guess I'm right.

They are not "Holding off updates because of them" They are unable to work on the updates because they are busy keeping up with all this other crap that has been going on. Hence the not being able to release updates due to dupers.

LastDonut
June 1st, 2016, 04:16 AM
you pretty much said same thing I said. they are holding updates off till people stop wrecking there game which means don't ever expect a update till near death of the game.

DJRen
June 1st, 2016, 04:18 AM
you pretty much said same thing I said. they are holding updates off till people stop wrecking there game which means don't ever expect a update till near death of the game.

There is a difference between withholding something, and not being able to work on it currently because their time is spent address the issues players are causing (because they don't want to play fairly and cause unwarranted trouble for the game).

CrazyMinMi
June 1st, 2016, 04:27 AM
Honestly the gm"s of Luna reborn have been doing a ton of work but there's a update plan from devs and there's so little they can change and when people exploit they ruined today's update. Who would want to play a update when there's dupers walking around giving out millions I believe updates can wait a few days there's more serious things going on rite now

LastDonut
June 1st, 2016, 05:08 AM
There is a difference between withholding something, and not being able to work on it currently because their time is spent address the issues players are causing (because they don't want to play fairly and cause unwarranted trouble for the game).

I don't know why you both repeating me. it all still comes down to not updating till people stop wrecking their game which will never stop. same as how they too scared to give updates on forums but will do it in private through skype/discord. which is very very unprofessional in every way. you can go to any other place and see gm's update constantly on things within the forums. lets list some places ogplanet, elsword, gpot[no longer exist], mayngames, aeria games and so much more. keep in mind you select few mght be ok with the game having no updates whats so ever and enjoy the game the way it is but thats just you select few..what you gonna say when more quit due to no updates? of course nothing cause you'll be here by yourself lol. and you can't say gm's didn't bring theses excuses on themselfs when theres alot of protection out there. so story short them not having ''time'' isn't the players fault the players shouldnt be punish because of a few bad seeds. and if your trying to apply theres only 2 gms working on this game. then they already failed. it don't take 361561 gms to test new content they could also break it up into pieces. would been better than every week 0 update 0 update 0 update 0 update but hey atleast the server getting some rest right?...what gm even test anything here anyway? every patch they did was a fail right afterwards.

CrazyMinMi
June 1st, 2016, 05:46 AM
I agree there should be post on forum keeping players update to what's going on? when servers back up? how soon? Not many have access to Skype group or discord with gm in it so many are clueless about all the future updates and plans kinda mad the skype group was removed from the public now even less have access to this info

Hackslot043F108
June 1st, 2016, 06:34 AM
Let's see what happens next. see you when the server is up.

Tonguefun
June 1st, 2016, 06:52 AM
So donut are you still playing or are you just here to preach and then go and play again "until it dies"

Hackslot043F108
June 1st, 2016, 07:34 AM
So donut are you still playing or are you just here to preach and then go and play again "until it dies"

I think this will be his last donut.

Tonguefun
June 1st, 2016, 07:36 AM
I think this will be his last donut.

Good pun there.

LastDonut
June 1st, 2016, 10:08 AM

so tongue are you still playing or kissing gm's butts and accepting the ways things are? I actually don't play i login check see if anything change nothing does. so I leave you got a problem with that? if it bothers you that I don't accept the way they doing things or not a butt kisser then thats cool? I guess but I don't plan to stick around or posting if next 5 days of next week is same junk as today. so till then read my post or stfu and chill till I'm done here. and for the record if I was to preach it be the holy bible. what I'm doing is not preaching more like trying to make a change I may be annoying but idgaf cause most ya'll will just lick the gms butts and accept things as is.