PDA

View Full Version : Re-start

Xkiraster
June 1st, 2016, 07:27 AM
Meh,
At this point wipe the whole thing shut it down and refund the cash shoppers. Bring back the game when the bugs are plugged, anti-hack system up, and server generated captcha.

I have little interest in playing a game that's been hacked up, botted up and economically ruined this bad (people jumping into the top 10 mills over night, leader board etc)Like why are we not watching this or tracing this since the beginning lol

Being a 500$ kickstarter, I too agree with a restart. When they say refund I hope they just mean that all purchased suba points will just be reapplied if and when the game would open. I spent money on the game knowing what I was getting and spending it on therefore I don't believe in getting money back when I willing spent forward to help the game (and obviously myself). When I backed the game I did so with expectation that it would help establish it and at this moment due to the game's insecurity state, it is not established or anything like what I would have hoped my 500$ was going towards.

Should be shutdown and restarted after addressing the bug concerns, all the known update concerns such as skills, stats, item drops, exp curve and mob technicalities. There has to be anti-cheat/hackware on this game. It's so obvious it hurts. In more so the best interest of accomplishing a better game with a more refined community, economy and well being of the state of game.

I think this should be elected, or better yet lifted into a topic with a vote/poll to see the community's response and/or ideas about it.

I Obviously agree with both of them, give us our suba points back and take the game down, either give us back our old luna or plus, or just take your time fixing reborn till it's 100% dupe/bug free.

Belezid28VnLagp
June 1st, 2016, 07:36 AM
if its restart how about CBT reward?

Skelduzz
June 1st, 2016, 07:36 AM
+1 nuff said

and preferably give us back old luna and slowly add plus features into it such as new skills and etc

they will be redistributed properly this time hopefully. . . .

LillWitch
June 1st, 2016, 07:39 AM
restart ! any fixed,solid,dupe/hack free type of Luna is good enough for me .. rather play something (anything?) then endure more of this rollercoaster online/offline

-glad I didn't spend any money , a refund for those that did sounds more then reasonable

Mingche01
June 1st, 2016, 07:42 AM
hahhaa the game will restart when

CrazyMinMi
June 1st, 2016, 07:44 AM
I want a refund but would be too many problems so much sp too return , remember how long it took to get your kickstart/cbt reward a refund will prolly take way longer I knew what I was getting into this was never meant to be luna online or plus

Tonguefun
June 1st, 2016, 07:44 AM

That is a really goo point since it took awhile last time, but I think if they take their time and just reapply it to your accounts before you log back in and post a big notice on announcements on how they went about it and when to expect to see them and what not, then it should be no issue. I don't mind waiting so that everyone properly gets rewarded accordingly as well. If it takes time to fix what is broken, then let us give that time, because we waited a long time for a good luna to come back and I don't want to see it sink when we can fix it early, community willing.

Tonguefun
June 1st, 2016, 07:45 AM
I want a refund but would be too many problems so much sp too return , remember how long it took to get your kickstart/cbt reward a refund will prolly take way longer I knew what I was getting into this was never meant to be luna online or plus

Very true. Although if we stay patient and let them do it ahead of time and they give us a proper guide about how they will refund it all should be well.

Belezid28VnLagp
June 1st, 2016, 07:47 AM
if its restart then give us reward for those who leveled 40 60 70+ ?

Tonguefun
June 1st, 2016, 07:51 AM
if its restart then give us reward for those who leveled 40 60 70+ ?

Viable, but i think that's up to gms. I think if anything it should be more allocated towards time logged in game since that shows more support and that you truly like their game, but that might be way too biased bc I know many of us work (myself included), have school or are limited in other ways so there is no telling. Everything is complicated in times like these.

CrazyMinMi
June 1st, 2016, 07:54 AM
we also barley give them any time to fix anything I get it a lot of things should have been taken care of cbt but whenever server close to fix dupe theres a lot of people complaining let them perm fix this time 100% sure if yall give them time to take care off problem instead of rushing it will be solved. Then there's updates you cant update this game so many private servers/Player wanna see this luna fail that's why the dupers attack yesterday's because today was luna reborn big update

LillWitch
June 1st, 2016, 07:56 AM
Viable, but i think that's up to gms. I think if anything it should be more allocated towards time logged in game since that shows more support and that you truly like their game, but that might be way too biased bc I know many of us work (myself included), have school or are limited in other ways so there is no telling. Everything is complicated in times like these.

Downside on that is the AFK pet botters being rewarded for sitting on their asses doing absolutely nothing :P

Tonguefun
June 1st, 2016, 07:57 AM
we also barley give them any time to fix anything I get it a lot of things should have been taken care of cbt but whenever server close to fix dupe theres a lot of people complaining let them perm fix this time 100% sure if yall give them time to take care off problem instead of rushing it will be solved. Then there's updates you cant update this game so many private servers/Player wanna see this luna fail that's why the dupers attack yesterday's because today was luna reborn big update

Yeah, but to perm fix it would require the game staying closed until anti-hackware was added to the client. Atm this fix they are doing right now is literally in vain mostly because there is just no real way to stop them.

Tonguefun
June 1st, 2016, 07:58 AM
Downside on that is the AFK pet botters being rewarded for sitting on their asses doing absolutely nothing :P

Yeah major downside. Those botters also get rewarded for the leveling too though. I think realistically there would be no said reward for this as it would unfairly award those who did little more than naught.

Mingche
June 1st, 2016, 07:58 AM
Its better to restart The game rather
Give compensation

CrazyMinMi
June 1st, 2016, 08:04 AM
Yeah, but to perm fix it would require the game staying closed until anti-hackware was added to the client. Atm this fix they are doing right now is literally in vain mostly because there is just no real way to stop them. game need time to be fix I don't think anti-hackware will help because duping more of a bug in the system so some server down time would be best I waited to long for luna but I can wait a few weeks for 1 big fix with tons of updates

Ellely092337jNW
June 1st, 2016, 08:08 AM
This is not only once so many time i think its better to Restart the Game then fix every thing That continue the game People Quitting because its unfair to us spending money for the game RESTART THE GAME

Tonguefun
June 1st, 2016, 08:09 AM
game need time to be fix I don't think anti-hackware will help because duping more of a bug in the system so some server down time would be best I waited to long for luna but I can wait a few weeks for 1 big fix with tons of updates

Some of the duping is done via outprogramming though, aka why many of us want that anti hacking as it would help tremendously, although you are right some is also a bug or exploit. Which is hard to say but regardless both of these fixes are needed.

CrazyMinMi
June 1st, 2016, 08:09 AM
luna online/plus was so unfair want to be op in luna online or plus all you needed was cash and a costume to many players want that to return so they can be super op I'm a cash player but I like a reborn more because of balance and working together with friends more people will complain once they see how much pay2win old luna was because many here are new players. I did not spend hours grinding for a wipe no thank you

Tonguefun
June 1st, 2016, 08:19 AM
luna online/plus was so unfair want to be op in luna online or plus all you needed was cash and a costume to many players want that to return so they can be super op I'm a cash player but I like a reborn more because of balance and working together with friends more people will complain once they see how much pay2win old luna was because many here are new players. I did not spend hours grinding for a wipe no thank you

It is very true that luna plus was veyr dependant on it's cash shop and how that affected it's gamplay due to what was sold in it. I personally just want a rebooted version of Reborn, that actually has rare items we can hunt for. A more modest exp curve. Better mobbing function so that tanks can properly do their jobs and the few who excel even further can put their well built characters to the solo test as well (aleit that may not ever be).

But most of all, to fix what is broken. It's undeniable really that there are undercover bots just feeding it up for gold, levels etc. The market is boosted in an extreme way mostly due to the duping damage. The community is torn between what they really want and are willing to take. I mean when you say you will even take luna plus back I know that had to hurt you inside a little kira.

I just want to see exactly what I expected when I backed the game. Anti-hack. Stable skills. Relevant stat builds. Somewhat viable economy. Team based gameplay but also forgeable to play solo. You know the quirks that were luna. Instead the game immediately opened what 3 days after cbt with no wait time, no real bug fixes, no addressment to the mob, exp curve, skill or stat issues. No real gear to hunt. I got a dry game and as much as it pains me, it's still my fault bc I willingly backed that. I mean I'll take whatever suba throws at us as long as the game gets better. Right now it's getting worse and I'm just trying to throw out and option that involves more than just me; the rest of the community.

Sorry I ranted mini ; ;

Ellgele0921lCH8
June 1st, 2016, 08:20 AM
not only you ill spend this game to much money then this is it...its better to restart the game back the suba points fix every thing

Emerihhi
June 1st, 2016, 08:21 AM
Restart the Game, refund suba points, and provide another compensation box like the one we have depending on the characters level prior to the restart. And lastly, give back the auto function you introduced prior to open beta (just makes some adjustments where players are only allowed to use it around 6~12 hours a day depending on your preference). Let's face it and stop being hypocrites, we no longer live in 2010~2011 where we have so much time in our hands. And also, try to work on disabling dual/multiple clients and of course make sure the game is free from cheaters.

DJRen
June 1st, 2016, 08:25 AM
Some of the duping is done via outprogramming though, aka why many of us want that anti hacking as it would help tremendously, although you are right some is also a bug or exploit. Which is hard to say but regardless both of these fixes are needed.

The 2 instances of duping was not done via 'outprogramming'. Both instances where of players exploiting an in-game bug due to coding error. Anti-hacking software has proven in the past to not outright stop the players intending to hack the game, because they find other ways (these last two instances prove it).

CrazyMinMi
June 1st, 2016, 08:26 AM
I just want to see exactly what I expected when I backed the game. Anti-hack. Stable skills. Relevant stat builds. Somewhat viable economy. Team based gameplay but also forgeable to play solo. You know the quirks that were luna. Instead the game immediately opened what 3 days after cbt with no wait time, no real bug fixes, no addressment to the mob, exp curve, skill or stat issues. No real gear to hunt. I got a dry game and as much as it pains me, it's still my fault bc I willingly backed that. I mean I'll take whatever suba throws at us as long as the game gets better. Right now it's getting worse and I'm just trying to throw out and option that involves more than just me; the rest of the community.

Sorry I ranted mini ; ;
its ok I also want these thing + 1 but with the blueland no plus no luna online the market I been complaining day 1 about the gold seller nothing been done to him , the dupe is making it worst everyday I'm at mixed feeling with this A lot of people also have life's we cant regrind hours to no end unfair to people who worked their way to the top the right way. I hope people take this poll serious not like the bot in cbt

Shehroz
June 1st, 2016, 08:27 AM
guys i know almost alot of us are pissed about the down time but lets not go to extremes and simple tell the devs to shut the game down
shutting the game down is a bit too extreme
Only thing the devs have to do is set up a testing server which is not shut down in case of Emergency Maintenance people

Tonguefun
June 1st, 2016, 08:29 AM
The 2 instances of duping was not done via 'outprogramming'. Both instances where of players exploiting an in-game bug due to coding error. Anti-hacking software has proven in the past to not outright stop the players intending to hack the game, because they find other ways (these last two instances prove it).

I had heard otherwise so I apologize.

Mingche01
June 1st, 2016, 08:30 AM
Me also i pissed this game spending money for this games it better to restart the game and fix everything rather continue the game with flooded of dupe items

Xkiraster
June 1st, 2016, 08:31 AM
guys i know almost alot of us are pissed about the down time but lets not go to extremes and simple tell the devs to shut the game down
Only thing the devs have to do is set up a testing server which is not shut down in case of Emergency Maintenance people

I didn't start this because of the maint

I mean when you say you will even take luna plus back I know that had to hurt you inside a little kira.

you have no idea how much it hurts for me to say that ;;

Tonguefun
June 1st, 2016, 08:34 AM

True but at the same time we are looking at a rushed and very cut and dry product which now shows it's true colors and where exactly those are leading to due to the rushed nature. I personally don't want a reroll, I just think in these circumstances, and given the damage and the lack of content which will become available but was not prior it makes sense to address it earlier.

Realistically, I wasn't expecting the game top open this early after cbt, I was thinking more along the lines of June (and given the context of what we were told by GMs that may have been close to accurate of a somewhat more polished version that our current status quo) and was prepared for just that, but instead have been waiting and set aside my character due to the high downtime and unfunctionality that we currently deal with. I love luna but I don't love this state we are in. I apologize if we disagree to that extent my friend.

Ellely092337jNW
June 1st, 2016, 08:35 AM
I'll Suggest to restart the game make some anti hack guard and code game before enter also lag can cause bug error like dupe stuff

Mingche01
June 1st, 2016, 08:39 AM
Continue the game is not worth it now because people make DUPE items,Its so unfair right now

Diadalah582DJnP
June 1st, 2016, 08:43 AM
how about free player?

CrazyMinMi
June 1st, 2016, 08:45 AM
how about free player? yes that's what I'm tryna say what about the non cash player who grinding hours with out end I'm pretty sure they don't want to be wiped and theres a lot of non cash players in reborn

Hackslot043F108
June 1st, 2016, 08:45 AM

And we can't stop.... and we wont stop...
Just singin':awsum:

Shehroz
June 1st, 2016, 08:50 AM
I read alot of forum posts and all i read is people complaining or not being patience with the game, they are fixing and adding things to the game, people dont realize it takes awhile to fix the game cause the devs have to fix it and change things and add things its not just the gms too, and if all you do is complain nothing will get fix, theres been patches coming to the game and updates just to blind to see it, and more is coming to luna, just have to be patient, were in obt right now still in testing so if there is something that needs to be fix just make a forum about it, but realize it might not happen overnight, all im saying is just be patient with the game, what the players want in the game will come to the game eventually it just takes time, stop rushing things, you do realize when u rush things, stuff happens so just be patient, thats all i have to say

guys lets not get to negative the devs are trying to make the game better for all of us and remember we are STILL in BETA

Servanda
June 1st, 2016, 08:52 AM
KIRASTER your GM NOW? o.O

Servanda
June 1st, 2016, 08:54 AM
fvck you kiraster,you aren't a GM!!!!!!!

Shehroz
June 1st, 2016, 08:55 AM
True but at the same time we are looking at a rushed and very cut and dry product which now shows it's true colors and where exactly those are leading to due to the rushed nature. I personally don't want a reroll, I just think in these circumstances, and given the damage and the lack of content which will become available but was not prior it makes sense to address it earlier.

Realistically, I wasn't expecting the game top open this early after cbt, I was thinking more along the lines of June (and given the context of what we were told by GMs that may have been close to accurate of a somewhat more polished version that our current status quo) and was prepared for just that, but instead have been waiting and set aside my character due to the high downtime and unfunctionality that we currently deal with. I love luna but I don't love this state we are in. I apologize if we disagree to that extent my friend.

will i 100% agree the that game should had stayed in closed beta or even alpha basic things like optimization / easily noticable bugs and glitches should have been fixed before open beta .

Xkiraster
June 1st, 2016, 08:56 AM
KIRASTER your GM NOW? o.O

who in the world said i was ? this is just a discussion thread, to see what the community wants

Tonguefun
This thread is not a push to shove, it's an opening to your opinions and what you would support. So please address in a more understanding manner that we aren't saying this has to happen, it's more of what each person individually thinks works best. This is brought up solely for the state of the game and the fact that we are still early in. The only thing rushed about any of this was the release of the game and that is undeniable as it is spoken for in the time that we have spent here. So please voice in accordance to what makes sense to you in approaching the state of the game, not attacking other's opinions.

CrazyMinMi
guys lets not get to negative the devs are trying to make the game better for all of us and remember we are STILL in BETA

people fail to remember this game just getting started

Ellgele0921lCH8
June 1st, 2016, 08:57 AM
Give the compensation by level continue then base on the level...its use less people high level with dupe item i know the n banned but the items is still there so its better to wipe out back to 0 after they finished

TastyShaft
June 1st, 2016, 09:00 AM
lol, I've been suggesting to add some kind of hackshield or gameguard, not once or twice but MANY TIMES, but the staff always said "that ain't helping"
WELL AT LEAST DO SOMETHING !
shutting down your server for days every several day WON'T help your server too
and when you're done with your duper, GO REPLACE THIS ****TY SERVER that won't even hold 1 party in a map, where's the $17k from kickstarter? i mean if you can't do ****, then DON'T !
KTHXBYE

Boytagbatero
June 1st, 2016, 09:01 AM
Wife divorced me because I played luna too much to get a good lvl.
Pls refund my marriage also.

Ellgele0921lCH8
June 1st, 2016, 09:01 AM
LOl getting started just only 1 month more but dupe its twice already happen i think you compensate the dupe stuff mimi

Tonguefun
June 1st, 2016, 09:06 AM

But at the same time it's getting harrassed in a way where the malevolence is becoming known and the damage as well I guess. For the same reason it's only early in give it a chance one could also say it's early on let's redo this or fix it now before it's too late I guess you could say.

Ijust want to see progress and I mean honestly it only keeps getting worse. More bans, more exploits, more and more compensations. I was taught something at work once, Where we kept giving a lady 50$ gift cards because we failed to give her the order she requested until one day she denied the gift card and said all she wanted was the product, compensation means nothing if the product can never properly be delivered.

TastyShaft
June 1st, 2016, 09:06 AM

there's something called Close beta where they're testing things, fixing all the bugs, or even adding some extra features, then when everything is fixed, they move to something called Open Beta, so no matter if this game is just started last month, if they don't think that they're ready to move to Open Beta, then DON'T.

Ellgele0921lCH8
June 1st, 2016, 09:08 AM
17k$ is already in the pocket good bye for the LUNA player if they still continue this people now playing just few,You can count the people are selling in alker arbor,,,,Restart The game wipe out give compensation... Just they said in Home page LUNA REBORN is CBT

Hackslot043F108
June 1st, 2016, 09:10 AM
Dont flame each other

TastyShaft
June 1st, 2016, 09:10 AM
17k$ is already in the pocket good bye for the LUNA player if they still continue this people now playing just few,You can count the people are selling in alker arbor,,,,Restart The game wipe out give compensation... Just they said in Home page LUNA REBORN is CBT

not to mention the sales from their Suba Points haha

CrazyMinMi
June 1st, 2016, 09:18 AM
I want updates , I want better exp and I also want better stats I want fixing a lot of things was promised to me guild hall new hairstyles new costume I love luna more then anybody but theres never enough time we rush them. theres people right now asking when the game up begging for new updates and fail to see the biggest problem rite now at hand is dupers. Half the people who want restart want they sp back will quit play a different game the other half are de-lvled due to botting the other half have been complaining since game open. I do not have time to go thought all this grind again or watch them take months for my sp back.

CrazyMinMi
June 1st, 2016, 09:23 AM
not to mention the sales from their Suba Points haha
17k xD yall think that's a lot to work with theres mmo's making millions like blade and soul ect so what is 17k that cant even pay the whole team long then what 4months.

17k and just a small team they need time to work also even with the people buying sp still not a lot. Only a few big casher

Ellgele0921lCH8
June 1st, 2016, 09:24 AM
Hahah its use less all better but they don't know that people high level compensate all DUPE stuff i know that that's why its better to wipe out the game back to 0 after fix every thing

TastyShaft
June 1st, 2016, 09:30 AM
17k xD yall think that's a lot to work with theres mmo's making millions like blade and soul ect so what is 17k that cant even pay the whole team long then what 4months.

17k and just a small team they need time to work also they with the people buying sp still not a lot. Only a few big casher

dude, I think you got all of this messed up, Suba are the one that supposed to pay the developer ( this word is from Develop if you didn't know)
you think like, the dev just "oh we gonna make a new game, lets ask people for money so we can create this game"
if thats the case there WOULDN'T BE any new game in the market, same thing like when you open a small shop, what you gonna do first? do you ask your "soon to be" your costumer some money to get your supplies? NO YOU DID NOT DO THAT, IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.

Tonguefun
June 1st, 2016, 09:32 AM
I feel for the new players regardless of reset or continuing into unknown demise. Not to say it still won't happen after a reset either mind you.
They walked into an unpolished game stricken with issues, so of course if they are still sticking it out kudos to them.

Tonguefun
June 1st, 2016, 09:33 AM
dude, I think you got all of this messed up, Suba are the one that supposed to pay the developer ( this word is from Develop if you didn't know)
you think like, the dev just "oh we gonna make a new game, lets ask people for money so we can create this game"
if thats the case there WOULDN'T BE any new game in the market, same thing like when you open a small shop, what you gonna do first? do you ask your "soon to be" your costumer some money to get your supplies? NO YOU DID NOT DO THAT, IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.

I thought of that tv show Shark tank.

Servanda
June 1st, 2016, 09:44 AM

17k and just a small team they need time to work also even with the people buying sp still not a lot. Only a few big casher

Belezid28VnLagp
June 1st, 2016, 09:50 AM
go for NO.......... it looks like by that question only the donator would get pay back....... not fair enough how about the others who spend time for the game. and those duper hacker boter gm dev knows about them.

Belezid28VnLagp
June 1st, 2016, 10:02 AM
we all know old luna and luna plus are already have private server, its kinda boring to play if we go back again. i like this new version of reborn just need update.

LastDonut
June 1st, 2016, 10:18 AM
I want old luna with some of our current plus feature but mostly ''old classic luna'' is the best route after the ''fixs'' but yeah idk if anyone will be refunded as them terms says pretty much ''we don't have to give you any refunds everything belong to us'' so yeah..

CrazyMinMi
June 1st, 2016, 10:40 AM
I'm just speaking in general 17k not a lot you can do with that and also not entitled to any refunds now I think about it giving everyone in the whole game a refund is just stupid we all knew what we where buying some was just dum spending big money before game even ready and once game open watch everyone log in and forget all about restart

KuroCallista
June 1st, 2016, 10:41 AM
That is a really goo point since it took awhile last time, but I think if they take their time and just reapply it to your accounts before you log back in and post a big notice on announcements on how they went about it and when to expect to see them and what not, then it should be no issue. I don't mind waiting so that everyone properly gets rewarded accordingly as well. If it takes time to fix what is broken, then let us give that time, because we waited a long time for a good luna to come back and I don't want to see it sink when we can fix it early, community willing.

Just don't try and refund your money.. Auto-ban.

GLANDEE
June 1st, 2016, 10:46 AM
if restart how about our equipment ? not only suba point LOL

Shampoohie
June 1st, 2016, 11:08 AM
I agree with those who are looking for a restart and everything that has been said.

What I really want to see is those who voted for no restart and their no brained opinion on WHY and any valid argument points besides their TIME being wasted. That's like someone staying in an abusive relationship scared to leave because "their time would've been wasted"
the hell??

Okay, so you want to play against those who have duped gold, so let's say you dont cash shop much or don't spend close to 200 dollars every month. It'll be nearly IMPOSSIBLE for you to buy much since the prices of items will be hiked up giving more power to those who cash shop or have duped gold, less power to the everyday pve gold innocent player.
In the end you still will have your time wasted, why keep going. Dudes and dudettes youre only hurting yourself.

Shut it down.
Give the GM's TIME to actually work with the DEVS to plug up the bugs and bring us new content.
Bring back the game with an anti-hack shield, system generated captcha on pve maps (so you GMs wont have to be over worked manually banning botters, which there are poop loads of)
Give us a clean slate for fair game play at this point I dont care what version you guys bring back, all we ever wanted was Luna to come back with proper management, I could careless for private servers, but this has become worse than a private server LOL

Ortiz1990YHr322
June 1st, 2016, 11:35 AM
I too am a 500kickstarter. And I support the restart. It's kinda lame seeing that someone who didn't spend as much money can so easily get something he didnt deserve... it being the exp scrolls and easier leveling or peiras for higher equipment and again easier leveling. Weather is just a restart with bug fixes or restart as luna plus I don't eeally care.

CrazyMinMi
June 1st, 2016, 11:38 AM
for those who are complaining yall going to sit here complaining or log in ? game back up

Servanda
June 1st, 2016, 11:39 AM
fck kiraster u aren't GM!!! dont be like GM!

SherryleniDR7ST
June 1st, 2016, 11:42 AM
im not sure if you all notice but they are fixing stuff it may not come fast as u would like it to be, there are patches coming to add and fix things just the problem is, is that there is too many of you demanding players and want what u cant have, its sickening really all u people do is complain, i understand you want old luna back, but thats gonna take a while for that to happen if they bring it back, but you players are failing to see is that they are fixing things yea slowly but they are, yea theres botter, and dupers and not anti hack system which i can agree with you there, but they are adding fixing stats, skills, and job passives in the next patch i dont think you players realize that maybe some of you do, stop being so demanding man u gonna have a game that i like go away for good cause you whiners are not satisfied even if they do give u what u want in game you will still have something to complain about, cant always get what u want, thats life deal with it

XMonogatari
June 1st, 2016, 11:55 AM
im not sure if you all notice but they are fixing stuff it may not come fast as u would like it to be, there are patches coming to add and fix things just the problem is, is that there is too many of you demanding players and want what u cant have, its sickening really all u people do is complain, i understand you want old luna back, but thats gonna take a while for that to happen if they bring it back, but you players are failing to see is that they are fixing things yea slowly but they are, yea theres botter, and dupers and not anti hack system which i can agree with you there, but they are adding fixing stats, skills, and job passives in the next patch i dont think you players realize that maybe some of you do, stop being so demanding man u gonna have a game that i like go away for good cause you whiners are not satisfied even if they do give u what u want in game you will still have something to complain about, cant always get what u want, thats life deal with it
I wouldn't call disabling already existing game functions to 'hopefully' stop people from duping "fixing things" but okay, keep fooling yourself, whatever.

Shampoohie
June 1st, 2016, 12:24 PM
for those who are complaining yall going to sit here complaining or log in ? game back up

Nah.
Props to the people who choose to play a broken game with duped items, hacked gold and bugs galore.
Been there done that, and not really in the mood to play against that at the moment and so should others with a working brain.

DemonLordAkuma
June 1st, 2016, 01:23 PM
I do agree that this game was released far too early and with too many problems that definitely need fixed before people can actually play and enjoy the game. However, I think a lot can be fixed overtime as long as it doesn't take more than a month each time. There is hundreds of people that play this game and actually want to enjoy it without someone coming in and ruining it. With that said, the GMs and developers should do whatever they think is best.

EVInezca
June 1st, 2016, 01:28 PM
Agree with the restart and refund.
The game is in a bad state atm. Even if we have a new content, you did NOT fix duping!
Disabling features such as trading and separating item stacks are NOT fixes.
1 day - 2 days maintenance seems to be not enough.
Close the game, have game security, replicate how the duping/hacking works and find a fix!
You did ban (or not really) those dupers but some duped items have already circulated in the community and were not removed at all!
Rebalancing should've been done even before OBT was released since people have already suggested but no kept waiting for suggestions that are more or less the same. e.e

Emerihhi
June 1st, 2016, 01:50 PM
How about they open a new server once the problem against dupe has been solved? So that players have a choice of either staying with the old server along with the remnants of exploitation OR starting fresh with a new server.

FFFUUU
June 1st, 2016, 02:34 PM
restart but make my char max lvl already :U

SunSpellxD
June 1st, 2016, 05:08 PM

You will not be one that makes dumping ?, because you did on other servers ?, the habit can even keep.

;)

XMonogatari
June 1st, 2016, 05:51 PM
You will not be one that makes dumping ?, because you did on other servers ?, the habit can even keep.

;)

I assume you meant 'duping'? Please stop using google translate to try and flame people on the internet. Also this isn't 'other servers' it's Luna Reborn. If he was duping, which everyone and their mom is doing atm, he'd be banned.

Lycory
June 1st, 2016, 06:09 PM
make it luna online system but keep content from luna + like riding,etc

Tonyboi77
June 1st, 2016, 08:46 PM
i am a free player right now, and i do agree that luna should be restarted once they fix the problem. once something big like this happens to a game its the best way to fix the problem. this is also the reason why i haven't used money on luna yet.

Xkiraster
June 2nd, 2016, 07:47 AM
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/68640077.jpg

CrazyMinMi
June 2nd, 2016, 09:07 AM
I fought for this game long enough everyone knows how much I love luna but I'm done people walking around with 60 +9 piera town full of 5* pets I'm done fighting I was going to post hack shield close the game down but I cant anymore its a fun game but is no long fair people with 1b full yellow gears I'm done I want my sp back #kiraster I spent a lot to watch some lvl 13 watch already with 10 5 stars I worked hard for my stuff I grind hard for my lvls but give us old luna back and my sp right now I I'm very very upset with game

CrazyMinMi
June 2nd, 2016, 09:09 AM
so imma enjoy my self to some free pets and piera because this while be my last day here

Tonguefun
June 2nd, 2016, 09:59 AM
Just don't try and refund your money.. Auto-ban.

Was specifically stated earlier that we don't want refunded money, but thank you for your concern.

Shampoohie
June 2nd, 2016, 09:59 AM
I am sorry... I had to stand back and laugh at what's going on in game and people JUST NOW realising how bad it is just because the hackers decided to let the flood gates open, FYI this has been going on since mid may (all those random amoris and eeria pets that popped out of nowhere the last few weeks)

A ROLL BACK OF TODAY WILL NOT FIX THOSE DUPED ITEMS AND GOLD THAT HAVE FELL UNDER THE RADAR SINCE THE MID OF MAY OR EARLIER.

Paladinech7BG6V
June 2nd, 2016, 10:09 AM
This sounds a bit like that Napoleon war. I wouldn't doubt if all of this trash is for people to panic in the market and sell everything cheap, then when come to find out everything will be fixed, then the rich resell your cheap stuff for much higher prices.

Rumors turning into this is not all that great. The problem is fixable without resetting everyone to 0. At bare minimum they could remove 100% of the gold from all characters and empty all items from storages and characters. Start an event that allows people to earn some cash decently that scales with level and then go from there. At least we keep our levels and current armor we are wearing.

Shampoohie
June 2nd, 2016, 10:15 AM
This sounds a bit like that Napoleon war. I wouldn't doubt if all of this trash is for people to panic in the market and sell everything cheap, then when come to find out everything will be fixed, then the rich resell your cheap stuff for much higher prices.

And this folks is clearly the guy who hasnt logged the game yet or has kept inform with what's going on, yet feels like it's important to post irrelevant bs. You too, carry on, carry on. Entertainment too good.

Paladinech7BG6V
June 2nd, 2016, 11:02 AM
Kinda not interested at this point in this rumor being started. Wait for the GMs to show up instead of yelling that the sky is falling and all is lost. What happens if life goes on? The world markets don't instantly collapse because of the print of illegal money. So why does that mean that here? Because some guy by the name of THEY told you the game was ending. Well who is "THEY"? O wait, you can't find them. How about you go around and find they all day long and find the guy by the name of THEY and ask him where he got hits information.

KaizerD
June 2nd, 2016, 11:15 AM
There is no need for a restart i don't understand why everyone is even hyping this. Can't people just play a game anymore? I just don't partake in anything with the dupers and slowly but surely, Suba is looking into quick fixes to prevent it so they can look to get it locked down in the long run, while keeping people happy by letting them be able to play. There is no good justification for erasing everyone's pgrogress--especially the people who play this game legit. The only problem is from the fact that some people just can't seem to follow the rules and they are already looking into how to fix it permanently anyway.

CjdiwatahM2QxL7
June 2nd, 2016, 11:19 AM
it is kinda unfair for those ppl doesnt have suba points and work their assoff to be in top.. -FD

Shampoohie
June 2nd, 2016, 11:29 AM
It's not about being involved with dupers and gold hackers. It's about the items that are going under the radar and gold. Even if there is a rollback they wont be able to clean up all the dupes, innocent people who brought from dupers, philo'ed items etc. Simple. No one is yelling at the sky, but the ignorance and blind faith some of yall have is laughable.

The bigger picture is it should not take all of this to happen, this just a repeat of Gpot. Some don't learn the first time.

Tonguefun
June 2nd, 2016, 11:32 AM
There is no need for a restart i don't understand why everyone is even hyping this. Can't people just play a game anymore? I just don't partake in anything with the dupers and slowly but surely, Suba is looking into quick fixes to prevent it so they can look to get it locked down in the long run, while keeping people happy by letting them be able to play. There is no good justification for erasing everyone's pgrogress--especially the people who play this game legit. The only problem is from the fact that some people just can't seem to follow the rules and they are already looking into how to fix it permanently anyway.

The main thing is stated across multiple statements. Where there are good things about keeping the game as is there is also bad. The economy will be ruined due to the overflation because of gold, but as noted in many other statements this can be fixed in various ways but the amount of time needed is a risk as well as a virtue. It's more of a matter of opinion here and this is just people showing their support for what they think makesmost sense to them just as you have. I will take luna in whatever way they fix it -As long as it is fixed-

At the moment I want to play the game, buy suba points and all that but when I get on the game and see the state it is in, I cannot even convince myself to play for more than 20-30 minutes. Which to me is sad, because I played addictively once obt started but then it all gathered to me so quickly which direction this game was going and I became more and more disinterested bc the direction. The more I check forums or into the game the worse it seems to get or feel.

All that said if there is a way to fix it, without restarting, by erasing all the dead end issues. Plugging who knows how many different variatons of a bug or exploit and all that just to get us back to start then yeah I would be back and play again but it's a matter of how long does suba have to wait for dev support and how much time will they need to pull it down for to initiate it. In any case I just want a fix scenario and with a game early in as this is a restart to refresh just makes more sense to me after cleansing it. I will support whatever good moves suba makes regardless should they be made.

rant over, apologies bro.

Tonguefun
June 2nd, 2016, 11:35 AM
Kinda not interested at this point in this rumor being started. Wait for the GMs to show up instead of yelling that the sky is falling and all is lost. What happens if life goes on? The world markets don't instantly collapse because of the print of illegal money. So why does that mean that here? Because some guy by the name of THEY told you the game was ending. Well who is "THEY"? O wait, you can't find them. How about you go around and find they all day long and find the guy by the name of THEY and ask him where he got hits information.

while this makes sense, it's the same arguement as ripping away from others. You know the people who grind hard and merch items to continuously make profit only to have it all ripped away from them and set on the samepedestal as people who have played 1-2days or so. no matter what they do at this point it really feels like someone will get upset. However this is just my opinion, so grain of salt you know.

I just quoted the wrong post from you, I'm sorry zzzz

CrazyMinMi
June 2nd, 2016, 11:39 AM
This game has shown me nothing so fair I wait waited I supported I supported but has failed me in the end economy horrible gold sellers dupers no hack shield endless hours of grind I was having fun today with new update into I seen millions of piera/ 4 and 5 start pets being given away for free luna online and plus had they up and down but they never had a big problem like this .

KaizerD
June 2nd, 2016, 11:46 AM
This game has shown me nothing so fair I wait waited I supported I supported but has failed me in the end economy horrible gold sellers dupers no hack shield endless hours of grind I was having fun today with new update into I seen millions of piera/ 4 and 5 start pets being given away for free luna online and plus had they up and down but they never had a big problem like this .

Luna Plus just had a ton of problems regarding gameplay in the first place? It was a huge problem what chu talking about haha

Anthemica
June 2nd, 2016, 11:47 AM
I think, instead of wiping levels, it would be nice to wipe gold and items. I'd much rather lose my stuff than my levels, haha. But it would probably take way to long to do. At this point, I'm up for anything, just as long as we can keep the game running. I've really missed Luna and I'd hate to see it fail.

XMonogatari
June 2nd, 2016, 11:50 AM
Luna Plus just had a ton of problems regarding gameplay in the first place? It was a huge problem what chu talking about haha

At least they banned a whole bunch of people who duped once Plus came, aswell as people who owned dupes.... which tells me it's possible to track duped items and delete them so why aren't the GMs doing it? Yeah it'll probably take time but it's better to just take the game down and delete all the dupes and duped gold and find a permanent fix for the exploits, get some kind of protection. Otherwise this will just keep repeating every week...

CrazyMinMi
June 2nd, 2016, 11:53 AM
Luna Plus just had a ton of problems regarding gameplay in the first place? It was a huge problem what chu talking about haha at the moment all I'm saying is this is worst luna I have played and I played almost every version was lured here with high hopes new hair style new never before seen costumes guild halls and I still have yet seen anything great from what was promised costumes are timed values are flat still tank can barley tank even with high def so I see two good options atm.

Yes. Give us our suba points back, and re-start with reborn after it's fixed.
Yes. Give us our suba points back, and re-start with luna / plus.

or you could close game and fix because I know we are not allowed to get refunds I'm not happy about this game atm

Tonguefun
June 2nd, 2016, 11:54 AM
At least they banned a whole bunch of people who duped once Plus came, aswell as people who owned dupes.... which tells me it's possible to track duped items and delete them so why aren't the GMs doing it? Yeah it'll probably take time but it's better to just take the game down and delete all the dupes and duped gold and find a permanent fix for the exploits, get some kind of protection. Otherwise this will just keep repeating every week...

This assumes no wipe right? Regardless yes I agree for a shut down until a fix so that a proper removal comes into place. Every opening after a maint has just reopened the door for them to have to overwork and clean up again.

Tonguefun
June 2nd, 2016, 11:56 AM
I think, instead of wiping levels, it would be nice to wipe gold and items. I'd much rather lose my stuff than my levels, haha. But it would probably take way to long to do. At this point, I'm up for anything, just as long as we can keep the game running. I've really missed Luna and I'd hate to see it fail.

Yeah. Although I'd feel bad for those who grinded out the market to make good profit only to be reset in terms of gold and items. But that's the woes of the state of game I guess.

CrazyMinMi
June 2nd, 2016, 11:58 AM
find a permanent fix for the exploits, get some kind of protection. Otherwise this will just keep repeating every week...

+1 having no protection and talking about taking down private servers was just asking for trouble

Skelduzz
June 2nd, 2016, 12:04 PM
This assumes no wipe right? Regardless yes I agree for a shut down until a fix so that a proper removal comes into place. Every opening after a maint has just reopened the door for them to have to overwork and clean up again.

even in gpots plus they did a poll for a server wipe . . . because %$#^ hit the fan so hard

Anthemica
June 2nd, 2016, 12:07 PM
Yeah. Although I'd feel bad for those who grinded out the market to make good profit only to be reset in terms of gold and items. But that's the woes of the state of game I guess.
Yeah, same. Though, I guess they would feel better about it since they get to keep their levels. XD

XMonogatari
June 2nd, 2016, 12:07 PM

Yeah I mean if there is no dupes there'd be no reason to wipe so if they can delete all of them I'm down for that no matter how long it takes. I still think a server wipe would be better at this point but it doesn't seem like it'd happen so downtime for updates with perm fixes for the exploits and to delete all the duped items/IP banning the culprits sounds reasonable enough.

Tonguefun
June 2nd, 2016, 12:16 PM
even in gpots plus they did a poll for a server wipe . . . because %$#^ hit the fan so hard

I must have been on hiatus during that time. I was just wondering if that what's mono was intending there.

Tonguefun
June 2nd, 2016, 12:22 PM
Yeah I mean if there is no dupes there'd be no reason to wipe so if they can delete all of them I'm down for that no matter how long it takes. I still think a server wipe would be better at this point but it doesn't seem like it'd happen so downtime for updates with perm fixes for the exploits and to delete all the duped items/IP banning the culprits sounds reasonable enough.

Makes sense. I agree with just about all of this. Really wish people didn't go out their ways just to be malevolent for fun. Ruined our time and suba's.

Bprkrisve3RdgHl
June 2nd, 2016, 12:22 PM
why dont have game guard or something else like luna online b4?

FoxyLynn
June 2nd, 2016, 12:26 PM
I kind of agree, we need to have the servers restarted once they fix the bug where items could be duped, but also after the fix the exp curve, the quest reward exp need to be buffed, and some better items introduced. AFTER all that I think they should do a clean slate where they wipe EVERYONE. Also refunding all suba points and rewarding people for the lvls they achieved.

Tonguefun
June 2nd, 2016, 12:37 PM
I kind of agree, we need to have the servers restarted once they fix the bug where items could be duped, but also after the fix the exp curve, the quest reward exp need to be buffed, and some better items introduced. AFTER all that I think they should do a clean slate where they wipe EVERYONE. Also refunding all suba points and rewarding people for the lvls they achieved.

Makes good sense.

Xkiraster
June 2nd, 2016, 12:50 PM
=/ still waiting for a official reply from a staff member in this thread

LastMinutes
June 2nd, 2016, 12:59 PM
gameguard won't work because luna's packet protection is weak as well its heavy reliance on its pak files make it an easy target to do many shady things with
i think perhaps a starter pack for most normal players as well something extra for the founders might be a good choice when the wipe the server
on the bright side at least the game didn't start with a horrible memory leak like eya's other released game, lol

FoxyLynn
June 2nd, 2016, 01:42 PM
gameguard won't work because luna's packet protection is weak as well its heavy reliance on its pak files make it an easy target to do many shady things with
i think perhaps a starter pack for most normal players as well something extra for the founders might be a good choice when the wipe the server
on the bright side at least the game didn't start with a horrible memory leak like eya's other released game, lol

eya makes good games (then they break them) but their development team needs a LOT of work, maybe they should try going back to school to learn new techniques? Algonquin collage where went to school in Ottawa, the game development course is amazing.

Joof
June 2nd, 2016, 01:44 PM
At this moment in time, there will NOT be a wipe.

I'm currently deleting duped items and going through as much as I can.

Eunwol
June 2nd, 2016, 02:02 PM
Why are we still reacting on topics kiraster creates, they seem pretty useless and dumb to be honest

CrazyMinMi
June 2nd, 2016, 02:04 PM

This time it was pets but what happen next time if tons of free piera can't dele players gears I also noticed the dupers only dupe when they know gms are not online after you done delete can we pls get some kinda protection pls it's a very good solution atm

Xkiraster
June 2nd, 2016, 02:22 PM
Why are we still reacting on topics kiraster creates, they seem pretty useless and dumb to be honest

http://i.imgur.com/5ownvoD.png

FoxyLynn
June 2nd, 2016, 02:28 PM

Looks like we got a ******* in the house.

Shampoohie
June 2nd, 2016, 03:21 PM

When half of the community agrees with him?
This salty a** relpy of yours seems dumb and useless, just like the remedy and solution to removing dupes one by one seems useless, HOLY HELL GUYS WE'RE ON A ROLL OF USELESS AND DUMB ACTIVITIES.

Shampoohie
June 2nd, 2016, 03:40 PM

I'm sorry GM Joof, and I know you're trying, but even before what happened last night there was still items floating around with used philos and perias, and people with duped gold boasting they were caught, also on facebook publicly annoucing on there the dupes still work, it's really not enough to try and remove them one by one and half the community that has voted agrees..

Eunwol
June 2nd, 2016, 03:41 PM
Kiraster would be the type of guy to upvote the restart choice by 70 votes.

You guys are asking for imaginary things the server wont restart because of some dupe waves.

FoxyLynn
June 2nd, 2016, 03:50 PM

You guys are asking for imaginary things the server wont restart because of some dupe waves.

Do us a favor, please stop acting like a jerk before I report your posts to the moderators.

Shampoohie
June 2nd, 2016, 03:53 PM

Has a personal problem with the thread starter, derails
an extremely critical post to the game community while down playing the problem at hand.

Maturity at its best folks.

KaizerD
June 2nd, 2016, 03:56 PM
It's true though, It would be kiraster to make this widespread panic lol

no offense kira i love/hate you atm ty for the salt i am eating it atm with a spoon <3 SO GOOD! <3

Eunwol
June 2nd, 2016, 03:58 PM
The server just started and you allready want to start over have some trust will you

KaizerD
June 2nd, 2016, 04:04 PM
The server just started and you allready want to start over have some trust will you

To go along with this, some people do not want to start over and have spent many, many hours in this game already. It's really unfair to a lot of the legitimate players.

Shampoohie
June 2nd, 2016, 04:09 PM
It's true though, It would be kiraster to make this widespread panic lol

It's this kind of nonchalant attitude that's more worrisome than wide spread panic, i've seen it over and over in mmorpgs I've played, these are the people who will be complaining later about unfairness or how broken things are, us as gpot veterans and some of the people ive seen post we date back to 09 playing this game, and watched gpots ship sink. So no it's not wide spread panic when there are memebers who truly care for the game and fairness, who don't want to re-live gpot.

KaizerD
June 2nd, 2016, 04:30 PM
It's this kind of nonchalant attitude that's more worrisome than wide spread panic, i've seen it over and over in mmorpgs I've played, these are the people who will be complaining later about unfairness or how broken things are, us as gpot veterans and some of the people ive seen post we date back to 09 playing this game, and watched gpots ship sink. So no it's not wide spread panic when there are memebers who truly care for the game and fairness, who don't want to re-live gpot.

Gpot was another story lmao they just died in general and converted to webzen. Suba is not going under from what I can tell?

Krechar
June 2nd, 2016, 04:37 PM
they found a fix to the dupes, they already opened the game and you guys are saying this now because they are fixing issues and trying to update but if we really restarted and it took weeks you would eventually complain about how long it's taking to re-open.
http://i.imgur.com/DqsCjlE.gif (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88931)

Eunwol
June 2nd, 2016, 04:39 PM

2009-2016 and still trying to fight the same problem with probably the same arguments. We are not nonchalant we basicly are oke with the game once it gets fixed up a little. We are not here to play the perfect game. No game is perfect, yet you want to destroy all the effort people have putted into this game by a restart? Are you saying level 60+ people should just get along with your unreachable dreams? Luna just started and you expect the server to live up to all your expectations? Do you think its possible to create a perfect game?

but ye I guess you guys are just being salty like always. While I see your responses in other threads you seem like you dont know what you want to see do you? do you have friends inreal?

Didnt you say here you were enjoying the fail management?
https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88963&page=3

I could you give about 5-10 posts of you saying you are enjoying how the game is failing but I dont have time for that since I allready took to long writing this.

Now stfu allready and go water ur salty **** and play another game with ur crimson friends

Bye

xx

KaizerD
June 2nd, 2016, 04:42 PM
2009-2016 and still trying to fight the same problem with probably the same arguments.

yo King you know they started using new methods this last time around right?

Eunwol
June 2nd, 2016, 04:44 PM
Salt method 2k16

Shampoohie
June 2nd, 2016, 05:03 PM
Alright since Eunwol wants to start drama and derailing, let me compose myself together LOL.

Krechar
June 2nd, 2016, 05:10 PM
so imma enjoy my self to some free pets and piera because this while be my last day here

So, was it your last day on Luna?
http://i.imgur.com/DqsCjlE.gif (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88931)

Shampoohie
June 2nd, 2016, 05:13 PM
Gpot was another story lmao they just died in general and converted to webzen. Suba is not going under from what I can tell?

Somewhat, gpot ended Luna, with the along the same lines that's going on here.
Large scale duping episodes, patches and updates that took too long to be implemented or never were. GMs let things ride with the duping. Economically it was hard for noobs and pve non-cashers, this is just history repeating itself TILL eyasoft stopped the support then they unplugged it.

Shampoohie
June 2nd, 2016, 05:21 PM
Now stfu allready and go water ur salty **** and play another game with ur crimson friends
It's actually laughable right now if you don't get the humor at this point.
What's even more laughable is the rose colored glasses wearing people putting faith into the way current things are being handled the game, Maybe that's a facade they have hidden agendas with their items that have fallen under the radar, eh?
Well now i'm just being a conspiracist here.
Definitely do know for sure your friend there jumped into the millionairs list over night, they removed their gold yet :D?

We know you have a personal problem with crimsonorder when ya spammed mega with that fake twitch account claming it was it was CO's.
Take your personal problems else wear, kid.

We're asking for solutions, ideas for compensation and efficient handling of duped items. Not dreams.

Krechar
June 2nd, 2016, 05:38 PM
Has a personal problem with the thread starter, derails
an extremely critical post to the game community while down playing the problem at hand.

Maturity at its best folks.

Shampoohie your attitude towards peoples opinions calling them names, insulting them, comparing a abusive relationship with a game, isn't any better.

Shampoohie
June 2nd, 2016, 05:54 PM
Shampoohie your attitude towards peoples opinions calling them names, insulting them, comparing a abusive relationship with a game, isn't any better.

Direct me in the thread where i've personally bashed and called anyone names such as Eunwol started.
If you have a problem with metaphoric speach and comparison that's on your behalf not mines :)

Krechar
June 2nd, 2016, 07:10 PM
Direct me in the thread where i've personally bashed and called anyone names such as Eunwol started.
If you have a problem with metaphoric speach and comparison that's on your behalf not mines :)

I personally don't but don't act like you were being mature, you can spend your time rereading the things you have written, since you can't remember the stuff you have said. It's literally in this thread. I'm just pointing out what I'm observing. I understand you want to make your point across. But doesn't mean you have to be an a s s doing so.
Same with Eunwol, this is going to be a heated discussion but bashing players for their opinions and thoughts are uncalled for and will not
improve anything.
Our issue is with the game.
Not with each other.

Tenjaketime
June 2nd, 2016, 07:23 PM
the game is slowly getting fix on some of the issues that are poping up some people need to chill and see what the GMs will do

Krechar
June 2nd, 2016, 07:37 PM
the game is slowly getting fix on some of the issues that are poping up some people need to chill and see what the GMs will do

we also got our answer because GM Joof stated they aren't restarting

LastDonut
June 2nd, 2016, 07:43 PM
after they fix the duping etc best option so every1 happy is open a brand new server. or just delete this luna revert it to classic luna[I see more votes on the non reborn version] if anything does happen wipe wise or revert. it should be a high exp/drop/gold event for some weeks, exp table change, quest exp boosted and effected by events/exp scrolls.

JayceSpace
June 2nd, 2016, 08:11 PM
Rather than restarting which we've already been told isn't happening. Since people are worried about the economy being out of wack now, just set everyone to a set gold amount. If they're under that they stay, if above they're knocked down.

CrazyMinMi
June 2nd, 2016, 08:20 PM

Honestly King is rite maybe if there was more votes towards one side but there both even and the gm said there will be no wipe also that we are not intittled to a refund so we can complain all day won't get a refund or a restart.

XMonogatari
June 2nd, 2016, 08:25 PM
Honestly King is rite maybe if there was more votes towards one side but there both even and the gm said there will be no wipe also that we are not intittled to a refund so we can complain all day won't get a refund or a restart.

Are you honestly dumb enough to believe someone would waste their time to make 70 fake forum accounts to upvote a poll?

CrazyMinMi
June 2nd, 2016, 08:30 PM
Are you honestly dumb enough to believe someone would waste their time to make 70 fake forum accounts to upvote a poll? you can have multiple account and vote more then once or did you not know that maybe not 1 person voting with 30-40 but different users using multiple accounts to vote

LastDonut
June 2nd, 2016, 08:31 PM
Rather than restarting which we've already been told isn't happening. Since people are worried about the economy being out of wack now, just set everyone to a set gold amount. If they're under that they stay, if above they're knocked down.

and then legit players that made 100m+ from selling bunch of 100% scrolls will just quit. and mono some people does do that despite how dumb it sound some does it. because on most games polls changes the game faster than just suggesting.

CrazyMinMi
June 2nd, 2016, 08:34 PM
mono some people does do that despite how dumb it sound some does it. because on most games polls changes the game faster than just suggesting.

That's all I'm saying is how many of these votes are legit

XMonogatari
June 2nd, 2016, 08:36 PM
you can have multiple account and vote more then once or did you not know that maybe not 1 person voting with 30-40 but different users using multiple accounts to vote
....exactly what I said? You think he made 70 accounts to upvote his poll?

and then legit players that made 100m+ from selling bunch of 100% scrolls will just quit. and mono some people does do that despite how dumb it sound some does it. because on most games polls changes the game faster than just suggesting.

Yeah but as you see even if the poll has more votes for re-starting the game or a different version of it the GMs said they won't do that. We didn't think they would anyways it was just to show the general public's opinion on the current state of the game and hopefully get the GMs to take the duping issue more seriously.

LastDonut
June 2nd, 2016, 08:49 PM
not saying some1 did it here. just that people does do that lol if they want something to stay/change bad enough but far as I seen gms can see every1s ip that vote so theres that which can help point to the real %.

Katiecchi
June 2nd, 2016, 09:11 PM
you can have multiple account and vote more then once or did you not know that maybe not 1 person voting with 30-40 but different users using multiple accounts to vote

the 'No' option on the poll can be abused as well ;)

CrazyMinMi
June 2nd, 2016, 09:15 PM
the 'No' option on the poll can be abused as well ;)

I know ..... I'm saying this whole thing is no longer legit

BlueAzure
June 3rd, 2016, 03:08 AM
Your opinion is only for players who have already filled subapoint, what about the free player? he has painstakingly made his character becomes a great and sudden server restart? gifts deserve what he got? think of the free player not only player who fills suba point !!! :mad::mad::evil:

Krechar
June 3rd, 2016, 03:40 AM
who ever has the time an energy to make muti accounts to simply just vote something like
really
god
bless
you
child

FatalDenial
June 3rd, 2016, 03:51 AM
not gonna happen as the gm had already said ...

Bprkrisve3RdgHl
June 3rd, 2016, 03:53 AM
at least we have proove

Jarkozon
June 4th, 2016, 03:42 AM
what restart NO when i lost my character and items i never play suba games and never buy suba points

Anthemica
June 4th, 2016, 03:49 AM
what restart NO when i lost my character and items i never play suba games and never buy suba points
So, you got banned? And you're stating that you'll never buy Suba points again?

LordGrimx
June 5th, 2016, 03:09 AM
So, you got banned? And you're stating that you'll never buy Suba points again?

I think he meant something like "What!? A server restart!? If I was to lose all my characters and items, I will never play suba games nor buy suba points ever again!" xD Not really sure but it feels like that was what he was tryin to say.

FatalDenial
June 5th, 2016, 04:09 AM
yeah seems like it

Shehroz
June 5th, 2016, 03:12 PM
They are removing all the duped items and after they are gone why restart ? :confused:

KuroCallista
June 5th, 2016, 04:23 PM
I think he meant something like "What!? A server restart!? If I was to lose all my characters and items, I will never play suba games nor buy suba points ever again!" xD Not really sure but it feels like that was what he was tryin to say.

English and Grammar changes everything xD

FatalDenial
June 5th, 2016, 05:23 PM
not everybody that plays this game first choice is english some speak it very poorly

Dakaroth
June 5th, 2016, 07:37 PM
not everybody that plays this game first choice is english some speak it very poorly

Lol. I always get asked If I'm Indo.

Not only that, but I get whispers in other languages when I've posted over world chat that I'm looking for a group. It's actually really annoying, and I find it extremely rude that they do this. And then theres partys.. A party full of people that speak another language; doesnt make grinding on hours any more enjoyable.

Anthemica
June 5th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Oh, I see. That actually does make more sense. Haha, thanks!

Toujours
June 5th, 2016, 07:47 PM
I should say those people whining about taking suba points back, or restarting, go ahead and restart on another game, or for those free players, give their time back, yeah thought so, cant take time back, so hush kids, and/or former legends who got outshined. *coughs* Lol. So much salt, go make an ocean please :D

RuRuRuRuRu
June 5th, 2016, 08:19 PM
I should say those people whining about taking suba points back, or restarting, go ahead and restart on another game, or for those free players, give their time back, yeah thought so, cant take time back, so hush kids, and/or former legends who got outshined. *coughs* Lol. So much salt, go make an ocean please :D
Outshined by people who abused bots, hacks and dupes. Iw people running with every exp scroll 24/7. For two weeks. That's $1000. I highly doubt anyone paid that including their +10 gear costs.

FatalDenial
June 5th, 2016, 11:03 PM
well i am a priest soo i heal but they dont relize we have horrible cool down times such as revive or group and fast heals... my chat is usually this.. heal, preist heal, revive now wtf heal and revive... then comes wkwkwkwkwkwk wtf lol then i get kicked they dont relised we as priest have a 12 sec group heal cool down and a i think 2 min revive cool down

KuroCallista
June 5th, 2016, 11:33 PM
well i am a priest soo i heal but they dont relize we have horrible cool down times such as revive or group and fast heals... My chat is usually this.. Heal, preist heal, revive now wtf heal and revive... Then comes wkwkwkwkwkwk wtf lol then i get kicked they dont relised we as priest have a 12 sec group heal cool down and a i think 2 min revive cool down

i know it's so hard to be a priest

Toujours
June 6th, 2016, 12:26 AM
Oh wait, you guys forgot about those people who actually spent money, and wasted time to level, all those people who play for fun and free, you can go ahead and demand for SP back, but bring our time back too, so stop complaining and being little wimps crying like how they lost their favorite toy when you guys are kids; all your reasons are bots bots bots, bla bla dupe; if you complain about dupe, then dont buy from players, and go purchase SP, i can say this because i dont buy from players but with my own money, complaining because you guys basically got outshined, and those "bots" were actually banned, such as Favela, loverai, fixuto, kickass, and wheres your reasons now? Yeah bla bla bots who arent in ranks, coolio.

edit: play like you dont have to depend on others, buy your own exp scrolls, make your own party with a circle of friends, open boxes, craft peiras, do TODs, Magical towers, and new dungeons, oh wait, you guys can, right? but always complaining about dupes and how others are so strong. :c
Some people like.. SpeedyArrow, is very very diligent on hunting in Magical tower to get peiras and cool accessories, you guys dont, so dont complain. :3
if you noticed, most of the botters from the ranks are removed, from a hell of a ton 70+ mages before, the lowest level from them dropped to 67, and I didnt make it to one of the top by "botting" or buying "dupe" i manage to create my own items, my own weapon, my unique accessories, but do i complain about dupes? nope, because i had nothing to do with them in the first place.

LastDonut
June 6th, 2016, 10:39 AM
well i am a priest soo i heal but they dont relize we have horrible cool down times such as revive or group and fast heals... my chat is usually this.. heal, preist heal, revive now wtf heal and revive... then comes wkwkwkwkwkwk wtf lol then i get kicked they dont relised we as priest have a 12 sec group heal cool down and a i think 2 min revive cool down

yeah man, people on this game depend on healers like as if the healer has 0.0 cool down. you got people that won't even use 1 hp pot due to a healer being there even if they see the healer is there for the tank. mostly they see their hp drop and still dont use a pot then get mad at healer lol. also to keep the crying away I suggest a new server after perm fix so thoses that want a clean fair server you got the new 1 and thoses that want the 1 that been ruin by dupe cause prices sky rocket etc you got that 1.

CrazyMinMi
June 6th, 2016, 10:58 AM
Outshined by people who abused bots, hacks and dupes. Iw people running with every exp scroll 24/7. For two weeks. That's $1000. I highly doubt anyone paid that including their +10 gear costs. main reason I don't even feel the item mail worth it anymore everybody got duped piera to make there items +10 or had never ending exp scroll feels so unfair and I feel cheated

Just before the 5* pet give away I noticed some people with a ton of plus 8 & 9 duped piera what happens to their enchant? This why I feel cheated

Anthemica
June 6th, 2016, 01:45 PM
main reason I don't even feel the item mail worth it anymore everybody got duped piera to make there items +10 or had never ending exp scroll feels so unfair and I feel cheated

Just before the 5* pet give away I noticed some people with a ton of plus 8 & 9 duped piera what happens to their enchant? This why I feel cheated
Hopefully, after this fix is implemented, the cash shop will be worth it again.

FoxyLynn
June 6th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Wow over half the voters want a restart still. o-o Well I said my view on it but I will explain my point a bit further. I want what I want, IDGAFF what the original posters reason was, I just think once all the issues have been fixed a restart would fix the damage that the dupers and hackers did. You see the dupers and hackers honestly hurt the economy, now that they are no longer duping the prices are going to balloon ridiculously instead of normalizing. I wish I was joking but I have seen it happen time after time after time.

Tonguefun
June 7th, 2016, 07:42 AM
a lot.

I'm happy you found a self efficient way of doing things and more power to you. But is there really a reason to insult some of us? I spent almost 1,000$ so far in game and have shared my wealth by helping friends with peira's, reinforces and other things out of kindness. We aren't all just here to whine we are giving an opinion of what we thought would put the game in a better place. Granted we don't know how things will go no matter what suba did, but they told us no restart and I speak for myself when I say I expected it and understood it. So please be more conscious and not group all of us together like that. Just like you I want to play the game with friends and have fun.

Ryakudan
June 9th, 2016, 08:40 PM
The economy is already busted, the environment will be very bad for newbies such as myself. Well, I vouch for a restart with refunds to the spent points and whatnot. Well, any will do, I wouldn't be playing that much as well since the economy is RIP at the moment.

Paladinech7BG6V
June 9th, 2016, 09:43 PM
I don't vote for restart, but I do vote for everyone's gold to be turned back to $0 and for the drop rates to return to normal. Only really need to restart the economy and thats it. Although I am about to restart my main character due to how horrible the gold drop/item drop rate is at the moment. Its so bad I need a lowbie character just to break even on potions.

Dakaroth
June 9th, 2016, 10:24 PM
The economy is already busted, the environment will be very bad for newbies such as myself. Well, I vouch for a restart with refunds to the spent points and whatnot. Well, any will do, I wouldn't be playing that much as well since the economy is RIP at the moment.

The entire game is RIP as of this stage.

I don't know about you guys, but when I log in all I can think is "Oh, great. Grinding again" In other words, it's not just the shocking economy, or bugs yet to be fixed. But the fact there is NOTHING to dooo other than grind. The gms don't even bother holding fun events to get the community (Not that theres much of one anymore) involved.

Today I logged in for a total of 30 minutes, just to talk with guild mates then It was just like "Meh, I'ma go do something els now" I've played alot of games, most all get boring at some point, but not 2-3 weeks after starting it. It's those first months that should be the most enjoyable. The times where you should be questing, and dungeoning with new found friends; meeting new friends.

Half the people on this game either dont reply when you say something, or speak a different language. Oh, those glorious partys where everyone els speaks Indonesian, and you're the only English speaker. Fun times right? I got asked the other day if I'd tried TOS.. I'll be damned if I'm even going to try another Suba games product lmao.

Anyslores.. Rant complete :D

KaizerD
June 10th, 2016, 10:56 AM

I don't know about you guys, but when I log in all I can think is "Oh, great. Grinding again" In other words, it's not just the shocking economy, or bugs yet to be fixed. But the fact there is NOTHING to dooo other than grind. The gms don't even bother holding fun events to get the community (Not that theres much of one anymore) involved.

Today I logged in for a total of 30 minutes, just to talk with guild mates then It was just like "Meh, I'ma go do something els now" I've played alot of games, most all get boring at some point, but not 2-3 weeks after starting it. It's those first months that should be the most enjoyable. The times where you should be questing, and dungeoning with new found friends; meeting new friends.

Half the people on this game either dont reply when you say something, or speak a different language. Oh, those glorious partys where everyone els speaks Indonesian, and you're the only English speaker. Fun times right? I got asked the other day if I'd tried TOS.. I'll be damned if I'm even going to try another Suba games product lmao.

ToS (Tree of Savior) Is not a suba product lmao

But i think now that most of the major duping problems and the major bugs are taken care of they might be able to start doing events and such. The past 4 weeks have been battling dupers so you can understand why they have been busy.

Ryakudan
June 12th, 2016, 02:31 AM
ToS (Tree of Savior) Is not a suba product lmao

But i think now that most of the major duping problems and the major bugs are taken care of they might be able to start doing events and such. The past 4 weeks have been battling dupers so you can understand why they have been busy.

Well that's the problem right there, duping, it made the economy RIP in a flash and now they fixed it, they don't do anything about it. Who wants to play when you see an item selling for about 300m++? I'm sorry but from a newbie's point of view, it's a total turn off, especially if they'll know about the duping thing. But hey, it's just my PoV, so idk about the others.

CrazyMinMi
June 12th, 2016, 07:22 AM

+1 bring on the EVENTS

MIRG
June 12th, 2016, 12:06 PM
Dont buy that item/s worth 300m and Let it rot. End of the story.

MIRG
June 12th, 2016, 12:09 PM
+1 bring on the EVENTS

+1... Guild wars and castle siege can save this game..

Ryakudan
June 12th, 2016, 11:50 PM
+1... Guild wars and castle siege can save this game..

So how can newbies catch up perhaps?

DJRen
June 13th, 2016, 06:21 AM
So how can newbies catch up perhaps?

By playing the game? xD

JayceSpace
June 13th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Grind and play until lvl 40 and then go between party grinds on slightly higher maps and doing ToD and Magic tower.

Raulersonl7p06c
June 13th, 2016, 02:47 PM
I have even offered to help people level with my tank for free as out of party tank, but people STILL COMPLAIN and say we need to start over. If we do start over, I won't be helping people for a good while with leveling until I get my armor back up. If you want to reset anything, reset the money so everyone has 0 cash, but the other crap, nope.

GoDKingX
June 13th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Remember people, the server got up quick because of the demanding fan-base. There are faults in our position too.

GoDKingX
June 13th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Oh wait, you guys forgot about those people who actually spent money, and wasted time to level, all those people who play for fun and free, you can go ahead and demand for SP back, but bring our time back too, so stop complaining and being little wimps crying like how they lost their favorite toy when you guys are kids; all your reasons are bots bots bots, bla bla dupe; if you complain about dupe, then dont buy from players, and go purchase SP, i can say this because i dont buy from players but with my own money, complaining because you guys basically got outshined, and those "bots" were actually banned, such as Favela, loverai, fixuto, kickass, and wheres your reasons now? Yeah bla bla bots who arent in ranks, coolio.

edit: play like you dont have to depend on others, buy your own exp scrolls, make your own party with a circle of friends, open boxes, craft peiras, do TODs, Magical towers, and new dungeons, oh wait, you guys can, right? but always complaining about dupes and how others are so strong. :c
Some people like.. SpeedyArrow, is very very diligent on hunting in Magical tower to get peiras and cool accessories, you guys dont, so dont complain. :3
if you noticed, most of the botters from the ranks are removed, from a hell of a ton 70+ mages before, the lowest level from them dropped to 67, and I didnt make it to one of the top by "botting" or buying "dupe" i manage to create my own items, my own weapon, my unique accessories, but do i complain about dupes? nope, because i had nothing to do with them in the first place.
I like you. *tosses high five

Krechar
June 28th, 2016, 10:14 AM

you go glen coco