PDA

View Full Version : Equipment for DPS

Iambatman53BYL1
June 1st, 2016, 10:26 AM
Hey, i need help to build my char with the equipment. ATM now im hitter at dden level.
i got aspd type and ss type, what onyx do i need for both dps? and for the mod armor, what status i should get for both DPS (ASPD and SS)

Meyera
June 2nd, 2016, 03:08 PM
Hey, i need help to build my char with the equipment. ATM now im hitter at dden level.
i got aspd type and ss type, what onyx do i need for both dps? and for the mod armor, what status i should get for both DPS (ASPD and SS)

The main difference is that attack speed needs clothing (legendary double gold clothing is 26% attack speed), and skill spam needs light armor.
Modding uncommon and rare stats are both pretty much the same, citrine for common and amethyst for rare. Legendary stats are a pain to mod so try for your 2 good stats I mention on the uncommon or rare.

Mods I recommend for both attack speed and skill spam:

Glove: Attack and Evasion
Boot: Attack and Evasion
Chest: Your choice between HP regen, MP regen, Defense, and Magic Defense. (avoid elements)
Legs: Your choice between HP regen, MP regen, Defense, and Magic Defense. (avoid elements)
Hat: HP, Evasion, or Defense. All 3 if possible, your choice which you want to focus on. (avoid element)

Mods I recommend specficially for attack speed:

Glove: Accuracy (in addition to or as a replacement for Evasion, whichever you prefer more of, but the legendary mod is rough)
Boot: Accuracy (same reason)

Onyx I recommend for both:

Chest: Attack damage.
Hat: Max HP.
Boot: Evasion or Magic Evasion, your choice.

Attack speed:

Glove: Accuracy

Skill spam:

Glove: Magic Accuracy

ItsJai
June 2nd, 2016, 06:14 PM
I beg to differ, getting evasion on rare is pretty useless, it'd be better to get dmg red I or II for the -class damage, that serves a much better purpose in the long run than evasion.

Meyera
June 2nd, 2016, 06:54 PM
I beg to differ, getting evasion on rare is pretty useless, it'd be better to get dmg red I or II for the -class damage, that serves a much better purpose in the long run than evasion.

I just don't like having stats that only work on specific monsters. Get 100% reduction to something like MA and grizzly bears can't hurt you, but you've got nothing to help against blademaster monsters.