PDA

View Full Version : [June 1, 2016] Patch Notes - Housing, Dungeons, Job Passives + Other Changes

Alectronas
June 1st, 2016, 11:29 AM
Make way for our first major update!

Housing!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31986283/Luna%20Online/Mitchells%20Luna/Community/ech2001/housing1.jpg
Players may now create a house which they can expand, decorate, and even get buffs from! Players acquire points for having furniture in their house, and players are awarding stars from bosses in dungeons. The players with the most furniture in their house and the most stars, every month, also get a large bonus of stars. These stars can be spent on various buffs for your character.

New Dungeons!
-Temple of Greed-
The Temple of Greed pits you and your party against 9 challenges intermingled with several difficult boss fights along the way to your primary objective: The Room of Worship, where you will face off against a multi phase fight consisting of meteor showers, puzzles, waves of enemies, poison, and more!

-Spirit of the Forest-
The Spirit of the Forest take you and your team through an enchanted forest, filled with many monsters who would try and prevent you. Three bosses will be in your way as you make your way to the final room and face off against the final boss. Make sure you're prepared.

Both of these new Dungeons are guaranteed to drop special loot boxes from their bosses. Some of these boxes can drop exclusive mounts, random costumes, peira, 100% EXP Scrolls, and much more!

Job Passives!
Job Passives are here! See below for the various classes.

Majin

Combatant - 1st(Lv20)
Critical Chance +4%
Critical Damage +2%
Expert - 2nd(Lv40)
Hit +2%
Evasion +2%
Master - 3rd(Lv70)
Max HP +2%
Max MP +2%
Abyss Lord - 4th(Lv100)
Attack Speed +2%
Magic Cast Time -2%

Fighter

Guard
Physical Defense +1%
Max HP +2%
Infantry man
Physical Defense +1%
Max HP +2%
Phalanx
Physical Defense +1%
Hit +2%
Max HP +2%
Paladin
Physical Defense +1%
Max HP +2%
Max HP +2%

Warrior
Physical Attack Power +2%
Hit +2%
Swordsman
Critical Chance +4%
Hit +2%
Knight
Physical Defense +1%
Max HP +2%
Panzer
Critical Chance +4%
Hit +2%

Mercenary (Human)
Critical Chance +4%
Gladiator (Human)
Critical Chance +4%
Critical Chance +4%
Crusader
Physical Defense +1%
Hit +2%
Max HP +2%

Rune Knight (Elf)
Critical Chance +4%
Hit +2%
Destroyer(Human)
Physical Defense +2%
Critical Chance +4%

Sword Master
Hit +2%
Critical Chance +4%

Magnus(Elf)
Physical Defense +1%
Critical Chance +4%
Max HP +2%

Rouge

Voyager
Hit +2%
MP Recovery +4%
Archer
Hit +2%
Ranger
Hit +2%
MP Recovery +4%
Sniper
Hit +2%
Hit +2%
MP Recovery +4%

Ruffian
Critical Damage +2%
Evasion +2%
Thief(Human)
Evasion +2%
Treasure Hunter
Critical Damage +2%
Evasion +2%
MP Recovery +4%
Entrapper
Critical Damage +2%
Evasion +2%

Scout(Elf)
Critical Damage +2%
MP Recovery +4%
Assassin (Human)
Critical Damage +2%
Evasion +2%
Blade Taker(Human)
Hit +2%

Rune Walker(Elf)
Critical Damage +2%
Evasion +2%
MP Recovery +4%
Temper Master(Elf)
Evasion +2%
Critical Damage +2%
MP Recovery +4%

Arch Ranger
Hit +2%
MP Recovery +4%

Mage

Cleric
Max MP +2%
MP Recovery +4%
Priest
Max MP +2%
MP Recovery +4%
Bishop
Magic Skill Starting Speed - 2%
Magical Attack +2%
Max MP +2%
Cardinal
Magical Attack +2%
Max MP +2%

Wizard
Magical Attack +2%
Sorcerer
Magical Attack +2%
Warlock
Magical Attack +2%
Critical Chance +4%
Max MP +2%
Soul Arbiter
Magical Attack Power +2%
Critical Chance +4%
Hit +2%

Monk (Human)
MP Recovery +4%
Critical Chance +4%
Enquirer (Human)
Magical Attack +2%
Critical Chance +4%
Grand Master
Physical Defense +1%
Hit +2%
Max HP +2%

Elemental Master(Elf)
MP Recovery +4%
Max MP +2%
Necromancer (Human)
Magical Attack Power +2%
Physical Defense +2%
Critical Chance +4%

Rune Master(Elf)
Magical Attack Power +2%
Hit +2%
Critical Chance +4%

Other Changes
Master Farming Essences work correctly now.
Attempting to replace a buff while the buff is currently active will prompt the user with an "are you sure?".
PK has been removed from many of the low level zones, as well as Magical Tower.
Moon Blind Forest
Iron Mine 1F/2F
Sky Tower/Draconian Ruins
Zakandia
Zakandia Outpost
Tarintus
Monsters will chat with each other and themselves.
Event Coupons can stack to 5000 and can be stored in the storage.
Bonfires can now only be placed once every 1m30sec
Dividing Items is re-implemented and can only be done while standing still.
Trading items has been temporarily disabled.

Up Next
Major changes to skills, stats, as well as the EXP curve, will be coming over the next patches. Look forward to Armor Sets' implementation, flat bonus values changing to % values (Eg- certain skills giving 20 defense may give 20% defense instead), Guild Halls being added to the Housing system, and More!.

Servanda
June 1st, 2016, 11:43 AM
i needed free reset skill and status

Shehroz
June 1st, 2016, 11:44 AM
omg this is everything i ever wanted thanks devs and suba games:D

Krechar
June 1st, 2016, 11:46 AM
Good stuff and nice work that's a lot of stuff that was updated, can't wait for the next patch :D
http://i.imgur.com/DqsCjlE.gif (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88931)

KuroCallista
June 1st, 2016, 11:48 AM
You promised skills and stats would be in today's patch...

PandaaK
June 1st, 2016, 11:54 AM
This patch is looking good, is there guild for the Housing feature such as how to buy furniture?

Aethalides
June 1st, 2016, 12:07 PM
god bless farm pots <3 more drugs for meh

LastDonut
June 1st, 2016, 12:11 PM
nice but why is necro getting phy attack? isn't it a magic based character...

Shehroz
June 1st, 2016, 12:14 PM
http://imgur.com/e0cahx6

can someone give me a direct download link for the patch ?

Anthemica
June 1st, 2016, 12:16 PM
Thank you so much! :)

BriskinBreeze
June 1st, 2016, 12:21 PM
I logged on and tried to stack coupons but they wont stack to five thousand. I also think since you guys are turning off trade, you could tell the developers to fix the auction house bug, and I have posted the bug in the bug reports section of the forums. Thank you.

Joof
June 1st, 2016, 12:27 PM
I logged on and tried to stack coupons but they wont stack to five thousand. I also think since you guys are turning off trade, could you tell the developers to fix the auction house bug, which I have posted in bugs report. Thank you.

Regarding the stackable coupons, they should be working.

http://puu.sh/pcTeV/4a285d2dfa.jpg

Regarding the auction house, I have already let them know about the issue.

BriskinBreeze
June 1st, 2016, 12:31 PM
yea they work now I had to relog after I log on when the game patched for it to work.

Diazsaja85D0OFX
June 1st, 2016, 12:34 PM
can i download manual patch???always get stuck when patch @@

thx

Ortiz1990YHr322
June 1st, 2016, 12:42 PM
excellent job, can't wait for the armor sets. Tanking is still not as good as before.
But it will suck finding party when everyone can tank. Might need to reclass. NO PROBLEM

Shehroz
June 1st, 2016, 12:44 PM
http://imgur.com/e0cahx6

can someone give me a direct download link for the patch ?

i re-downloaded the game its fixed now

Keseleklo2ha4MO
June 1st, 2016, 02:02 PM
excus me gm, if u can private message me, why my Id get blocked @_@

Impdee
June 1st, 2016, 02:33 PM
I have bean trying to stack my coupons I have over 9k and not letting me do it I repatched 2 times already

Berghause
June 1st, 2016, 02:34 PM
Monsters will chat with each other and themselves.

i didnt expect for this but idk why im a happy they bring this back :X

cant wait for the next update, nice work GM and Devs.. we love you

Meckachan
June 1st, 2016, 03:56 PM
Thanks you <3 but..something is wrong here :confused:

Grand Master
Physical Defense +1%
Hit +2%
Max HP +2%

Cutioner
June 1st, 2016, 05:45 PM
Grand Master:
Physical Defense +1%
Hit +2%
Max HP +2%

Rune Master(Elf):
Magical Attack Power +2%
Hit +2%
Critical Chance +4%

I that fine? Really??

And why mages need hit?

DedOctopus
June 1st, 2016, 05:48 PM
u.u Forever alone, no one to join a party with :'(

Lycory
June 1st, 2016, 06:05 PM
please increase exp gain from repeat quest too so people not forced to party for leveling, finding party is not easy

Fujomiko
June 1st, 2016, 06:06 PM
GM Alec, how about the monster damage? will it be lowered?

JohnDcalamv0p0L
June 2nd, 2016, 03:18 AM
Hi GM, can you please send me private message? this is regarding to my account that has been blocked. Thank you.

DJRen
June 2nd, 2016, 05:27 AM
Hi GM, can you please send me private message? this is regarding to my account that has been blocked. Thank you.

All matters regarding questions like this should be done via the Ticket System found here:

https://subagames.com/SupportPage.aspx/luna-online-reborn

Please refrain from posting questions like this on the forums thank you.

Keseleklo2ha4MO
June 2nd, 2016, 10:51 AM
same with me, idk my id get blocked @_@ no respon

Erasias
June 2nd, 2016, 07:10 PM
Hello, mine still says its under maintance when i try to log in :(

LordGrimx
June 2nd, 2016, 07:13 PM
Hello, mine still says its under maintance when i try to log in :(

The server is under maintenance again due to dupers causing chaos in-game. Check this thread for more info and updates Leenk (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=88964)

Shehroz
June 5th, 2016, 10:05 PM
time at the time of this post 10:01 pm sunday
2 hours till monday and 12 hours till monday noon
12+2 = 14 hours :D

KuroCallista
June 5th, 2016, 10:43 PM
same with me, idk my id get blocked @_@ no respon

Send ticket, they aren't in office weekends

Cherrybloosom
June 7th, 2016, 09:23 AM
I'm unable to load the patch ,the only thing that pops up is game been renewed go back and load the patch and that donsnt work!! Has someone the same issue ???

KaizerD
June 9th, 2016, 09:21 PM
I'm unable to load the patch ,the only thing that pops up is game been renewed go back and load the patch and that donsnt work!! Has someone the same issue ???

If you go into your lunaonlinereborn folder, find the file lunaverinfo.ver and delete it. this will cause a force patch with the launcher.
If that doesn't work i would try completely uninstalling and reinstalling luna

CinFpoetriht8Qt
June 9th, 2016, 09:34 PM
where i can buy antidot? my char too big :(

Paladinech7BG6V
June 9th, 2016, 09:37 PM
Did they include the fact they significantly lowered the item drop rate and gold? Is this a bug or is someone confused? I am leveling, but keep ending up with a net total of $0 gold and having to grind enemies of lower level just to refill potions. Its like filling a tire with air that has holes in it every 5 miles. I had to stop playing my level 62 character altogether because its harming my guild points to farm creatures below my level. At this rate I may even just restart that level 62 from level 1 due to how bad the gold is in the server at the moment. Theres more than one way to skin a cat and at least I can get guild points with a lowbie character rather than a higher character that is worthless to me atm. Kinda sad I may have to lose all that xp, but I know how to make that lowbie make enough money to support higher character.

Dakaroth
June 9th, 2016, 10:29 PM
So.. Lower drop rates (Supposedly) higher mob damage, no longer able to get Megaphones from NPC: making it harder to sell things, or find a party to grind. Yay, grinding. -Obvious sarcasm-

The game is dooooomed, doooooooooomed -Voice trails off-

:P

Bangholio
June 10th, 2016, 08:27 AM
passive for sorcerer says 2% magic damage and 2% casting speed.... but in game you only get 4% casting speed.

Raulersonl7p06c
June 10th, 2016, 09:32 AM
I am hoping for an answer soon. If my new character reaches the same character as the old one, I think I will restart being that they are both tanks. What thread do we post in to get a legitimate answer? I have yet to see any more replies from GM. I want to find them and ask them about this horrible gold sinking operation that is damaging guilds, scaring away new people, punishing innocent players, and kind of chasing me away from the idea of spending anything in the cash shop like I was planning on doing. I was thinking about purchasing philo stones, but they have me thinking I should probably wait a maintenance that is permanently tenative.

LastDonut
June 10th, 2016, 10:13 AM
I am hoping for an answer soon. If my new character reaches the same character as the old one, I think I will restart being that they are both tanks. What thread do we post in to get a legitimate answer? I have yet to see any more replies from GM. I want to find them and ask them about this horrible gold sinking operation that is damaging guilds, scaring away new people, punishing innocent players, and kind of chasing me away from the idea of spending anything in the cash shop like I was planning on doing. I was thinking about purchasing philo stones, but they have me thinking I should probably wait a maintenance that is permanently tenative.

they hide on facebook and discord. they don't know what a forum is.

KaizerD
June 10th, 2016, 10:50 AM
The drop rate hasn't been lowered--i think people are too used to the 3x drop rate from all the events going on and off so it's hard to judge what is the "regular" drop rate.

Anthemica
June 10th, 2016, 11:02 AM
The drop rate hasn't been lowered--i think people are too used to the 3x drop rate from all the events going on and off so it's hard to judge what is the "regular" drop rate.
I agree. When the event was over, I was not at all surprised. I probably get about 5-6 boxes of armor/weapons every 30 minutes of grinding now that the drop rate is back to normal.

MaloSilny
June 10th, 2016, 03:56 PM
WTF still i lost to much HP on my guard

1roha
June 10th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Your supposed patch comes in next update it seems

Fujomiko25
June 11th, 2016, 07:24 AM
WTF still i lost to much HP on my guard

I can feel you. I have +7 gears i'm a tanker but still i don't feel like a tanker at all because of high damage from monsters.

Edzikel07LS73DW
June 12th, 2016, 02:10 AM
It is phy defense.

Raulersonl7p06c
June 13th, 2016, 03:13 PM
Vitality and potions spam. You can will easily overcome that defense problem. Always make sure that you have 6000 potions before going to grind. I have 2 tanks and the newer one is almost level 60 as well. I am not going to throw crap at you, like other people and say physical defense. People will tell you anything, however I will tell you from experience and many hours played that physical defense is borderline the most worthless skillpoint in the game at the moment. Its knowing how to take a hit and potion spam to get your hp back to take another hit.

Now time to unfold blinds:

1. The defense in this game is disgustingly broken, and a savy person who knows how this works will just use this game mechanic to their advantage. How do you take poor defense and use it to your advantage, that lays in the next point.
2. Potion recovery time used to be alot longer, but now its incredibly too short so PVP is a potion spamming fest or wait until you have a mob of your own faction to take someone down. In pve and pvp this makes a severe class imbalance. Most mobs in the game take alot more Magic damage than Physical damage as when I was grinding and some mage that got banned was hitting me for about 3k damage in moonblind forest.
3. Low Item Drop Rate punishes everyone and severely hurts guild points. Tanks need cash to build armor and get potions, but stuck killing lower level mobs from new people for cash to barely get by.
4. No megaphones seems to made a poor turnout for the recent 3X exp event weekend. Also punishes new players and old.

Combine the fast potion recovery time and the lack of defense the tank and everyone has and you have a problem that won't be fixed because everyone will whine about the potions being too slow. Also you fix the defense of tanks and now you have a tank that actually has to upgrade their armor rather than run around with terribly low armor(because its alot cheaper to upgrade a level 10/15 set than it is to get a 55+set with no money but does the same thing in defense. )

The possible exploit or questionable material:

How to use this to your advantage? Treat the mobs just like fighting players. For tanks its slower to kill, however you can kill alot if you juggle the mob. Take the time between shield edge and kiting the mob to heal yourself with the insanely fast spammable potions and bam, you can kill roughly 10-20 enemies at once. Depending on how you juggle them. Almost all the way from 50-60 with no grave or mudman party doing that and starting to gradually save what little money I can with drop rate decrease. It takes practice and is definitely not a trick for new people

Money trick for the time being, Fishing:

But the way to get your money now is to use a good amount of it you get from grinding, into fishing so you can get your money back. I even recommend letting character fish for a day without even playing actively except to update the equips and turn in fish points. Its worth more to fish now than it is to grind so once you squeeze the money out of monsters, do your thing ;).